Good

U. of North Carolina

Lynda Wolf works at

130 Town Center Drive
Troy, MI 48084

I love how she [Dr. Wolf] treated me with respect and talked to me on more of a personable level. She would always let me know exactly what we were looking at during the ultrasounds to view egg growth and would always make sure I could see the screen. She took her time with us at every visit and I never felt rushed...She was always very personable and took her time making sure I understood everything
This clinics [RMA of MI] overall performance was amazing. I felt very comfortable and welcomed starting from the first visit. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I never had to wait forever in the waiting room. They make everything very comfortable for their patients...I was given a financial advisor and was able to email her with any concerns or comments. The payment process went smoothly...My nurse, Jaclyn, was amazing. She always answered all my questions in a
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I love how she treated me with respect and talked to me on more of a personable level. She would always let me know exactly what we were looking at during the ultrasounds to view egg growth and would always make sure I could see the screen. She took her time with us at every visit and I never felt rushed
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I think she was a wonderful doctor, I have absolutely no complaints about her
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Describe the protocols Lynda Wolf used in your cycles at RMA of Michigan and their degree of success.
In my treatment I was taking lupron, gonal and menopur. My estimated retrieval was put off for a couple days for my follicles to become more mature. Once they were I used ovidrel the night before retrieval
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Jaclyn wiegand)
My nurse, Jaclyn, was amazing. She always answered all my questions in a timely manner when I emailed or called, she always made sure I completely understood everything before leaving each visit
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
This clinics overall performance was amazing. I felt very comfortable and welcomed starting from the first visit. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I never had to wait forever in the waiting room. They make everything very comfortable for their patients
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Their monitoring was a couple hours every morning starting at 6am. For me this worked, but it might not work for everyone's since it's a small window. My overall experience with the monitoring was good.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan.
2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
If you’re in it for a fight, meaning - you want a baby and you don’t need a lot of fluff - Dr Wolf is for you. If you need a lot of hand holding or want a slower more caring experience than RMA is not for you. It’s faster paced there, no nonsense.... Dr wolf is very straightforward and I like That. She also takes some risks which I like vs. some clinics that are too conservative. But they do see thousands of patients at RMA so it is hard to feel very special there.
[RMA of MI's] Weaknesses: the waiting room is so busy and feels very depressing. It’s first come first serve so there is a line if you get there before 6:15am. They usually have the news on the tv which is depressing but I think they’ve changed that as the last few times they had on something more uplifting. Strengths- I like That you get in and out early in the morning so you can get to work. The nurses are helpful and knowledgeable. The blood draw ladies are quick and good at their job.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr Wolf is personable and kind.
I did 3 Iuis and 3 ivfs. 350 gonal and 3 menopurs for ivf. 250 gonal for iuis.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole )
Nursing staff at RMA is very well organized but I think they sometimes forget how emotional the fertility process is.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Describe Lynda Wolf's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Michigan.
I am 40 so dr wolf suggested I transfer More embryos. I tranSfered 3 my last cycle. 2 the previous and only 1 the first cycle.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of Michigan?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Michigan.
You need to be on top of things...one time mynbirse forgot to call in a prescription.
Troy

I loved going to RMA. My assigned nurse was smart and attentive. Tonya who took my blood was warm and caring.....I believe I paid 7300 for a fresh cycle and around 3100 for a frozen plus medication... I loved my nurse Nicole! She was very knowledgeable and I was happy to have her as my nurse throughout my journey... Dr wolf is open to transferring more that one embryo.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Because of Dr Wolf I have a beautiful baby boy. Dr wolf has a phenomenal memory and is very detailed. Her compassion is beautiful. I’ve seen her go into the lobby to comfort a distraught patient. I’ve seen her emotionally affected when I experienced an loss. She cares about what she does and I greatly admire her. I’m very impressed by her and she is a wonderful role model for young women because she is a successful and strong doctor. She carries the hopes and dreams of all of her patient on her shoulders and I’m sure that can be stressful.
She is the best. Go see her now!
I loved going to RMA. My assigned nurse was smart and attentive. Tonya who took my blood was warm and caring. Dr Wolfe was wonderful, strong, caring and very talented.
We used an estrogen priming cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole)
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They don’t make mistakes. The business runs like clockwork. I don’t believe they have a weakness but I would like to get a printout of my follicle monitoring during the stim stages instead of just hearing about my progress verbally.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
You go between 630-730 and dont have to Wait too long!
Dr wolf is open to transferring more that one embryo.
Troy

Dr Wolf has incredible bedside manner. She makes you feel like family and she truly cares. ... We used a three day transfer as I didn’t produce a lot of eggs. We transferred all three as one didn’t look good at all and the other two were good contenders. ... If you’d like someone who is kind, compassionate and knows her stuff go to Dr Lynda Wolf ... She made my treatment something I look back upon with good memories. ...
The clinic [RMA of MI] is clean, friendly, and has great hours available. I was able to go in before work every day and only had to take time off for my egg retrieval. The staff makes you feel like you are a part of their family. ... Cost were clear and upfront. My insurance coverage was explained to me as we’re additional costs. There were no surprising costs. ... Monitoring appointments were very quick and easy. Bloodwork was simple and the nurses were great at it. Ultrasounds were done quickly but thoroughly.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Lynda Wolf is the BEST. I have sent two friends her way and they also agree. I didn’t want to leave the practice although I had success. I wished she could continue with me during my pregnancy. She made my treatment something I look back upon with good memories.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Denise then Angela)
My nurses personally called me With results and when I had questions or concerns they answered them.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic is clean, friendly, and has great hours available. I was able to go in before work every day and only had to take time off for my egg retrieval. The staff makes you feel like you are a part of their family. I found myself wishing I had made a different career choice and could work there.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
We chose to transfer all three together under Dr Wolfs recommendation. We were happy with this decision and would have been happy with a multiple birth as well.
2015, Successful
Dr. Wolf has an amazing bedside manner. She is compassionate and caring. Her positive outlook made me feel at ease and I strongly feel that helped me relax.... Dr. Wolf was confident in trying IUI. My husband worked on the road and timimg was difficult. She knew that and made adjustments to my meds to make sure I was ready for the time he would be available. Dr. Wolf completed our family... I took clomid and used injectibles.
The entire process was great. I cant say enough about the practice. Everyone [RMA of Michigan] was wonderful and caring. Be prepared to get to the office early for ultrasounds as there are no appointments set. It is first come first serve... I was given 1 nurse to deal with through the process. Others were available if she wasnt though. She was wonderful. The entire staff is wonderful... My medications were covered by insurance and some of the procedures. I did nit pay more than $2500
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I had seen 1 doctor prior to Dr. Wolf whom made my husband and I lose hope. The 1st doctor said we wpuld never get pregnant without IVF. Dr. Wolf was confident in trying IUI. My husband worked on the road and timimg was difficult. She knew that and made adjustments to my meds to make sure I was ready for the time he would be available. Dr. Wolf completed our family 💜
Do not give up hope
I took clomid and used injectibles. It has been awhile and I dont remember everything. The staff was amazing at getting me set with everything I needed
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Yes but I dont remember her name)
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The entire process was great. I cant say enough about the practice. Everyone was wonderful and caring. Be prepared to get to the office early for ultrasounds as there are no appointments set. It is first come first serve
I domt remember exactly. My medications were covered by insurance and some of the procedures. I did nit pay more than $2500

2011, Unsuccessful
Dr. Wolf is very personable and sympathetic. However, she glosses over details and let’s her nurses deliver bad news with no explanation. When a cycle fails, I am told to schedule an appointment with her at a later date....Very personable and compassionate....I never felt like part of the treatment plan. I had little knowledge of my chances of success or failure....Demand explainations if you desire detail....not open on holidays. This disrupted one of my cycles
Monitoring appointments [at RMA of MI] were from 6:30-8:00 am and were first come first serve. Sometimes I would show up at 6 and still not get out until 7:30....Only called in 18 gauge needles, not the 22 gauge needles needed for progesterone shots....[Nurse] Very judgmental about choices my husband and I made following genetic testing of our embryos....Early morning hours most days, but not open on holidays. This disrupted one of my cycles, could not report day 1 until three days later.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Demand explainations if you desire detail.
Very personable and compassionate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Leslie)
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring appointments were from 6:30-8:00 am and were first come first serve. Sometimes I would show up at 6 and still not get out until 7:30. As a doctor, this was very disruptive to my practice.
$4,500 for genetic testing. The rest was covered by my husband’s insurance.
Preference for eSET.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of Michigan?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Michigan.
Troy

She [Dr. Lynda Wolf] is a great doctor. She makes you feel like you’re her only patient, despite having a line of women to see. She takes the time to get to know you and shows that she really cares. She is knowledgeable and trustworthy...IUI x 2 months on oral medications win trigger shot. IUI x 2 months in injectable medications with trigger shot.
You can tell [RMA of Michigan is] a great place because the waiting room is always packed. Women are lined up out the door to see the doctors here. The only negative is how busy they are but it is well worth the wait...They [nurses] are all very friendly. They always return your calls as they state they will. They are helpful in explaining medications, lab values and your scheduling...IUI x 2 months on oral medications win trigger shot. IUI x 2 months in injectable medications with trigger shot.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She is a great doctor. She makes you feel like you’re her only patient, despite having a line of women to see. She takes the time to get to know you and shows that she really cares. She is knowledgeable and trustworthy.
See her!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Michigan.
They are all very friendly. They always return your calls as they state they will. They are helpful in explaining medications, lab values and your scheduling.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
You can tell it’s a great place because the waiting room is always packed. Women are lined up out the door to see the doctors here. The only negative is how busy they are but it is well worth the wait.
I’m not sure, as I have insurance coverage for infertility.
Troy

My first experience with her [Dr. Lynda Wolf] was when I showed up for an appointment having not met her before she came and got me herself from the waiting room and she asked “how is nick (my husband) doing with all this” and gave me a hug!... Although you may not see her at every appointment you see her frequently enough. She makes you feel very comfortable and I would never hesitate to tell her I’m nervous or scared.
The office [RMA of MI-Troy] is usually very busy and there can be long wait times for blood draws and ultrasounds but overall the office is very clean. It is well organized and order goes by time of arrival with allows me to make it to work on time during days of treatment... She [the nurse] only calls to answer questions and to report test results but she is organized and very friendly
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She is very compassionate but real with all her answers, she will hold your hand literally and she is very understanding. Although you may not see her at every appointment you see her frequently enough. She makes you feel very comfortable and I would never hesitate to tell her I’m nervous or scared.
The best decision I ever made was going to see her
My first experience with her was when I showed up for an appointment having not met her before she came and got me herself from the waiting room and she asked “how is nick (my husband) doing with all this” and gave me a hug!
I don’t recall
She only calls to answer questions and to report test results but she is organized and very friendly
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The office is usually very busy and there can be long wait times for blood draws and ultrasounds but overall the office is very clean. It is well organized and order goes by time of arrival with allows me to make it to work on time during days of treatment
Expensive
We have not gotten that far
Troy
She [Dr. Lynda Wolf] makes you feel like you are her only patient. It feels like she is fighting with me, and for me. She is very detailed, and never feels like she is rushing you out. She has the most amazing bedside manner...Be open and honest with her, she will listen...I truly value her opinion, she cares, and is so compassionate...I have had seven miscarriages with no real explanation, dr. Wolf always acknowledges that that is extremely frustrating, for her as well.
It [RMA of Michigan] is very crowded, but even with that you don’t feel lost in the crowd. Try to be patient with the process, this is something I struggle with. It is very frustrating when you aren’t given any real answers, I have had seven miscarriages with no real explanation, dr. Wolf always acknowledges that that is extremely frustrating, for her as well...She [nurse] never seems annoyed with my million questions, and takes time to speak with you every time she calls.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She makes you feel like you are her only patient. It feels like she is fighting with me, and for me. She is very detailed, and never feels like she is rushing you out. She has the most amazing bedside manner.
Be open and honest with her, she will listen.
I truly value her opinion, she cares, and is so compassionate
She never seems annoyed with my million questions, and takes time to speak with you every time she calls.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
It is very crowded, but even with that you don’t feel lost in the crowd. Try to be patient with the process, this is something I struggle with. It is very frustrating when you aren’t given any real answers, I have had seven miscarriages with no real explanation, dr. Wolf always acknowledges that that is extremely frustrating, for her as well.
This is the first time Ivf will be covered under insurance for us. We will be paying for some meds and anesthia My daughter who was conceived with RMa of NYC, cost us upwards of 100k.

2011 - 2016, Successful
She truly cares about her patients. Amazing bedside manner and will do the best she can in every aspect to support you. I had an emergency ectopic and then other post op issues. She helped so much and was beyond amazing. Very impressed with all she did to help us... Follistim, Ovidril, low dose hcg. I was growing too many follicles, too quickly for IUI. Added in low dose hcg and was able to still complete the cycle and got pregnant too!
The biggest problem is their [RMA of Michigan-Troy] monitoring hours. Wish they had two times during the day or later/longer morning time frame. If you aren’t there waiting in line and one of the first few, the wait can be longer.... The whole staff is great. They all care, remember you, encourage you. It’s a great office.... Follistim, Ovidril, low dose hcg. I was growing too many follicles, too quickly for IUI. Added in low dose hcg and was able to still complete the cycle and got pregnant too!
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She’s amazing. Maybe just don’t be afraid to ask questions.
She’s amazing. Wonderful and goes above and beyond.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Renee)
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The biggest problem is their monitoring hours. Wish they had two times during the day or later/longer morning time frame. If you aren’t there waiting in line and one of the first few, the wait can be longer.
I don’t remember
Troy

She [Dr. Wolf] was very thoroughly, didn't rush us through our appointment, has been very responsive to phone calls, and never talked down to us. She makes us feel like we are important. During our first meeting, we asked so many questions and she never pushed us out; she sat there and patiently answered everything.... Overall I would recommend RMA to anyone. It has been an amazing experience so far. We have no complaints yet. They came highly recommended to us.
Overall I would recommend RMA to anyone. It has been an amazing experience so far. We have no complaints yet. They came highly recommended to us. They've been very nice and thorough so far. In addition, they are prompt with appointment times.... She [Dr. Wolf] was very thoroughly, didn't rush us through our appointment, has been very responsive to phone calls, and never talked down to us. She makes us feel like we are important.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She was very thoroughly, didn't rush us through our appointment, has been very responsive to phone calls, and never talked down to us. She makes us feel like we are important. During our first meeting, we asked so many questions and she never pushed us out; she sat there and patiently answered everything.
Ask as many questions as you'd like and be ready for honest answers.
Not that far along
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Michigan.
They, just like the doctor, are very thorough and responsive to our needs.
2014, Successful
[Nurses at RMA of Michigan had a] Great beside manner and compassionate...Strengths, quality, care, friendliness, bedside manner, location. Weakness, no appointment scheduled, long line, no ultrasound prior to IUI before insemination...[Protocol with Dr. Lynda Wolf included] Clomid, fibroid removal surgery, followed by two IUI procedures...Her bedside manner we excellent! Very sweet and caring!...She was very thorough and explained everything with compassion. She also performed a fibroid surgery for me. She was able to detect my thyroid was not working properly, when my own primary doctor could not...Ask her any question, because she will explain anything with the utmost respect
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Ask her any question, because she will explain anything with the utmost respect.
Her bedside manner we excellent! Very sweet and caring!
All i can remember is Clomid, fibroid removal surgery, followed by two IUI procedures.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Michigan.
Great beside manner and compassionate
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Strengths, quality, care, friendliness, bedside manner, location. Weakness, no appointment scheduled, long line, no ultrasound prior to IUI before insemination xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
United health care and out of pocket for the rest
2010 - 2012, Successful
Dr Wolf is a wonderful doctor. She is caring and kind and will accommodate for special requests. She makes you feel safe and wants nothing more than success for her patients. She is very knowledgeable and excellent at what she does. ... She is very caring, spends a lot of time with you. ... You do have to have ultrasounds on Day 3 of your period. I didn't know this and think that would be nice to know ahead of time. ... .
Monitoring appointments are very early in the morning. First come first serve starting at 6am. You do have to have ultrasounds on Day 3 of your period. I didn't know this and think that would be nice to know ahead of time. Retrievals and transfers all done done at the clinic [RMA of MI]. ... She [nurse] was thorough and detailed oriented. She made sure you understood your protocol. Available to answer question when needed. ...
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Don't go in expecting to get pregnancy your first cycle because it can get you down. Stay the course and you'll hopefully find success.
She is very caring, spends a lot of time with you.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Chris )
She was thorough and detailed oriented. She made sure you understood your protocol. Available to answer question when needed.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring appointments are very early in the morning. First come first serve starting at 6am. You do have to have ultrasounds on Day 3 of your period. I didn't know this and think that would be nice to know ahead of time. Retrievals and transfers all done done at the clinic.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring appointments were for a set time block every morning starting at 6am. The wait was never too long as it was first come first serve.
Over the course of many cycles and procedures we spent over 60k on infertility treatments.