U. of Minnesota

Lynda Wolf works at

130 Town Center Drive
Troy, MI 48084

Treated 2017
Jaclyn [nurse at RMA of Michigan] was very compassionate, informative, and organized. She works exclusively with patients who are using donor eggs or adopted embryos...the cost we were quoted for an embryo adoption transfer cycle was around 5,000. The ERA test was around 700...They offer appointment throughout the day, and have ultrasounds and bloodwork in the early morning so you could make it to work or to wherever you needed to go. All the staff is so friendly, compassionate and can answer any questions you might have. They work as a team, and treat you like a patient, not a number.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf is very knowlegable. Her warm welcome and compassionate care make it easy to talk, ask questions, and feel comfortable with your treatment plan. I've seen her consistently at every visit, she knows you by name, and is such an encouragement! She is on time, respectful, and just an amazing doctor! She has restored hope during the infertility journey.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Just make the call. You won't regret it, have an open mind and heart, just because you had a negative experience at another office and doctor, doesn't mean you will with her! You CAN find Hope on your journey, and it starts with an amazing doctor such as Dr. Wolf!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I had my initial fertility testing done at another doctors office, and I felt just like a number being passed off from one doctor to the next. My hope of starting a family was at an all time low: I was diagnosed with a chromosomal balanced translocation (unbalanced embryos will cause repeated miscarriages), and on top of that I needed surgery to remove polyps within my uterus. I decided to go get a second opinion from Dr. Wolf after going to a seminar held at her office. As soon as I walked into the doors at RMA I was greeted with such care and compassion. My initial consult with Dr. Wolf was about an hour, she answered every question I had and really listened to my story. She started to review my medical records when something caught her attention, the pathology report from my surgery indicated that I had endometrial hyperplasia, a condition that when untreated can lead to cancer. She immediately offered to start treating me, and adjusting my timeline of treatment. The doctor who preformed my surgery NEVER called to let me know these results. Dr. Wolf has treated me with such compassionate care. I have since ended the hyperplasia treatment and am preparing for a biopsy. I have been to see Dr. Wolf about once a week for the past 3 weeks. Every time I see her, she is always positive, direct, and such an encouragement. I feel comfortable talking to her, and feel confident in her experience and medical knowledge. She has truly changed my situation, and I couldn't be more greatful. I would recommend her to anyone facing infertility, I can't say enough good things. My heart is so thankful. Dr. Wolf has given me hope!
Describe the protocols Lynda Wolf used in your cycles at RMA of Michigan and their degree of success.
For the hyperplasia Dr. Wolf recommended 12 weeks of Megace treatment. She was very direct and informed me that it could cause some unpleasant side effects, but encouraged me to eat healthy and start a work out routine. As a result, I'm the healthiest I've ever been! With the balanced translocation, she was very honest, informative, and compassionate while bringing up options such as egg donation and embryo adoption. I have just started the medical protocol for an ERA cycle, Dr. Wolf has been amazing about being at every visit to do ultrasounds, answer questions and explain how/when to make medication (estrace and progesterone).
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Jaclyn)
Jaclyn was very compassionate, informative, and organized. She works exclusively with patients who are using donor eggs or adopted embryos. She calls after each appointment with results, and reminders of next appointments. She also gave her email for less frequent questions.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Very convient location (for me, 10 minutes away) but it is right off the highway for others who have longer travel. They offer appointment throughout the day, and have ultrasounds and bloodwork in the early morning so you could make it to work or to wherever you needed to go. All the staff is so friendly, compassionate and can answer any questions you might have. They work as a team, and treat you like a patient, not a number.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan.
Our insurance covered routine monitoring, ultrasounds, and lab work. Unfortunately Michigan health insurance doesn't cover IVF, the cost we were quoted for an embryo adoption transfer cycle was around 5,000. The ERA test was around 700.
Describe Lynda Wolf's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Michigan.
Dr. Wolf recommended a single embryo transfer, and my heart was so relieved. Up on doing research that is what my husband and I felt comfortable with. Other doctors we met had very different opinions, and I'm so thankful dr. Wolf was able to explain why she recommends only one!
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Wolf was incredibly knowledgeable, up to date on all of the latest statistics, tests, and procedure protocols long before any of the other clinics we did consults with. She came to check on us before and after every procedure and was always available for questions. She called us personally to share successful news and also not so great news...each time there was an issue, she was willing to change it.
They were great [at RMA of Michigan], from the front desk to finance, they all helped us immensely and were dedicated to their patients. The embryologist worked with us to preserve my husband’s very limited sperm that we’re salvageable and we are so grateful!...The nursing staff is amazing. They always respond to your phone call before the end of the day, and I’ve never once felt judged for asking anything.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Go see her! We live in an area where there are several clinics within a 3 hour radius. She is worth driving past the clinic that is closest to you because she is that good.
Dr. Wolf is the most amazing physician I have ever worked with. From the first time we met her, she has always taken her time (we’re talking hours) to discuss what is going on, what the plan is, and to answer ALL of the questions we have. The nursing staff is amazing. They always respond to your phone call before the end of the day, and I’ve never once felt judged for asking anything. When we had our miscarriage, Dr. Wolf cried with us, embraced us in a hug, and agreed to do everything she could to prevent it from happening again.
I don’t remember now what exact protocols we used, but each time there was an issue, she was willing to change it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lisa Perry)
AMAZING! I loved that they never made me feel dumb or like I was unnecessarily worried about something. They always called me back on the same day, and we communicated with the same nurse ever single time. She was with us at all visits and knew us without looking at our chart.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They were great, from the front desk to finance, they all helped us immensely and were dedicated to their patients. The embryologist worked with us to preserve my husband’s very limited sperm that we’re salvageable and we are so grateful!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Loved that they had a designated monitoring time as soon as they opened at 6:30. This allowed me to get there, be seen, and be back to work while missing as little as possible! We saw our doctor at almost every one of these appointments (except for every other weekend where the physicians alternated days off).
Over two years, we spent just under 30k completely out of pocket for: operative hysteroscopy, IVF, miscarriage, embryo storage, 3 cancelled FETs, and ERA. Frozen transfers were $5000 and included all labs and monitoring (out of pocket) included in cost IVF plus transfer of two embryos (them or later) - $12,000 (everything included out of pocket) Miscarriage: 15,000 (out of pocket, surgery, genetic testing, anesthesia)
They preferred to transfer single embryos in our situation (previous uterine malformation, physically demanding job where a multiple gestation pregnancy would be risky, etc), however it was the patients choice. They prefer to never transfer more than 2 embryos.
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr Wolf has incredible bedside manner. She makes you feel like family and she truly cares. ... We used a three day transfer as I didn’t produce a lot of eggs. We transferred all three as one didn’t look good at all and the other two were good contenders. ... If you’d like someone who is kind, compassionate and knows her stuff go to Dr Lynda Wolf ... She made my treatment something I look back upon with good memories. ...
The clinic [RMA of MI] is clean, friendly, and has great hours available. I was able to go in before work every day and only had to take time off for my egg retrieval. The staff makes you feel like you are a part of their family. ... Cost were clear and upfront. My insurance coverage was explained to me as we’re additional costs. There were no surprising costs. ... Monitoring appointments were very quick and easy. Bloodwork was simple and the nurses were great at it. Ultrasounds were done quickly but thoroughly.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Lynda Wolf is the BEST. I have sent two friends her way and they also agree. I didn’t want to leave the practice although I had success. I wished she could continue with me during my pregnancy. She made my treatment something I look back upon with good memories.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Denise then Angela)
My nurses personally called me With results and when I had questions or concerns they answered them.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic is clean, friendly, and has great hours available. I was able to go in before work every day and only had to take time off for my egg retrieval. The staff makes you feel like you are a part of their family. I found myself wishing I had made a different career choice and could work there.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
We chose to transfer all three together under Dr Wolfs recommendation. We were happy with this decision and would have been happy with a multiple birth as well.

Treated 2017
I loved going to RMA. My assigned nurse was smart and attentive. Tonya who took my blood was warm and caring.....I believe I paid 7300 for a fresh cycle and around 3100 for a frozen plus medication... I loved my nurse Nicole! She was very knowledgeable and I was happy to have her as my nurse throughout my journey... Dr wolf is open to transferring more that one embryo.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Because of Dr Wolf I have a beautiful baby boy. Dr wolf has a phenomenal memory and is very detailed. Her compassion is beautiful. I’ve seen her go into the lobby to comfort a distraught patient. I’ve seen her emotionally affected when I experienced an loss. She cares about what she does and I greatly admire her. I’m very impressed by her and she is a wonderful role model for young women because she is a successful and strong doctor. She carries the hopes and dreams of all of her patient on her shoulders and I’m sure that can be stressful.
She is the best. Go see her now!
I loved going to RMA. My assigned nurse was smart and attentive. Tonya who took my blood was warm and caring. Dr Wolfe was wonderful, strong, caring and very talented.
We used an estrogen priming cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole)
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They don’t make mistakes. The business runs like clockwork. I don’t believe they have a weakness but I would like to get a printout of my follicle monitoring during the stim stages instead of just hearing about my progress verbally.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
You go between 630-730 and dont have to Wait too long!
Dr wolf is open to transferring more that one embryo.
Treated 2015 - 2016
[Dr. Lynda Wolf is] Always warm and caring. Willing to discuss statistics and studies done to help us understand their recommendation for treatment and why only so many cycles before moving on to more aggressive treatment. She comforted me during my d&c for my miscarriage and called me personally with the results of the tissue analysis. Wonderful doctor... My first iui (rma does inseminations two days in a row) with injectable meds and trigger resulted in a miscarriage at 7 weeks due to a chromosomal abnormality. 2nd iui same treatment was negative. 3rd iui same treatment resulted in my daughter :)
Sometimes patients bring their other kids in to the waiting room [at RMA of Michigan] and I kind of wish there was a no kids policy...Lisa [nurse] was always empathetic and caring. She called me back the same day whenever I left a message with a question about my treatment... Iuis totaled around $1,300 for us plus meds. Medicated cycles without iuis ran less, between $330-700 depending on type of medications.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I read so many stories about people doing so many cycles of clomid or femara or without any drug at all with no success for years. Dr. Wolf explained that the likelihood of success for any one treatment (in my case anyway) peaked at 3-4 attempts. I know it's expensive, but it doesn't make sense to keep doing the same treatment more than your doctor says makes scientific sense. So, listen to Dr. Wolf :)
Dr. Wolf was the warmest, most caring doctor I've ever known. When I had a d&c for my miscarriage, she did the procedure and comforted me before it happened.
I have PCOS/anobulation/hypothyroidism. I was put on levothyroxin to get thyroid level (not sure if t4 or what level exactly) was between a 1 and 2. Tried femara for a few cycles with a trigger and timed intercourse. Ovulation occurred but no success. Tried injectable meds (gonal f/follistim) with trigger and timed intercourse for a few cycles with no success. Ovulation occurred. A few times I had to take a month off because I overstimmed. My first iui (rma does inseminations two days in a row) with injectable meds and trigger resulted in a miscarriage at 7 weeks due to a chromosomal abnormality. 2nd iui same treatment was negative. 3rd iui same treatment resulted in my daughter :)
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lisa)
Lisa was always empathetic and caring. She called me back the same day whenever I left a message with a question about my treatment.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
It's pricy, but worth it. The doctors and nurses and great. Sometimes patients bring their other kids in to the waiting room and I kind of wish there was a no kids policy but understand that some people might be trying for their second, third, etc. Expect early appointments but it's nice so it doesn't cut into work time.
Our insurance covered some labs and the medication. Did not cover iui procedure or some other costs. Iuis totaled around $1,300 for us plus meds. Medicated cycles without iuis ran less, between $330-700 depending on type of medications. The initial consult was somehow covered by insurance.
Treated 2016
Dr. Wolfe gained our trust from the get-go. She was very prepared for our consultation. Was knowledgeable about every entry of our chart and the testing we did previous to walking into RMA. She listened to each and every concern. Our plan was created and she was very candid about the challenges and although hopeful for our success, she prepared us for the worse with compassion.... We went straight to IVF. Thru testing, it was discovered I had blocked tubes caused by endometriosis
I felt the clinic [RMA of Michigan] to be welcoming. Most of the desk staff were kind, there were a few that I felt could offer a friendly smile. It feels very vulnerable walking into a fertility center, especially for the first time. I felt everyone was very knowledgeable in their areas of expertise. I was treated with respect and dignity from start to finish, as was my husband. I really felt valued as a patient and would highly recommend RMA to anyone.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolfe gained our trust from the get-go. She was very prepared for our consultation. Was knowledgeable about every entry of our chart and the testing we did previous to walking into RMA. She listened to each and every concern. Our plan was created and she was very candid about the challenges and although hopeful for our success, she prepared us for the worse with compassion. I feel she cared for us like she would her own family. I need all the information I can get and she shared even the technical aspects with us. I felt very comfortable with her.
I would wholeheartedly say, TRUST her!
From our very first consultation, Dr. Wolfe was kind, compassionate and so knowledgeable of our chart. She made an effort to get to know us outside of our fertility story. She was honest, forthcoming and made us feel comfortable about our plan. She held my hand, wiped my tears, calmed my fears and hands down gave the best hugs.
We went straight to IVF. Thru testing, it was discovered I had blocked tubes caused by endometriosis so IVF was basically the only option. She decided on an antagonist protocol, I don’t specifically recall why but we went that route. She also suggested we do ICSI as my husband and I are both on the older side and using the ICSI technique would be beneficial in choosing the strongest sperm to use.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Chris)
Our nurse, Chris, was great. She was the head nurse at the clinic so we felt in good hands. She wasn’t quite as warm and fuzzy as Dr. Wolfe but always willing to answer any question and very prompt with returning phone calls. Some of the nurses that I would get when Chris wasn’t available, were not quite as compassionate but I got the feeling that the assigned nurses were all vested in their main cases. Overall, we were pleased with the nursing staff.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I felt the clinic to be welcoming. Most of the desk staff were kind, there were a few that I felt could offer a friendly smile. It feels very vulnerable walking into a fertility center, especially for the first time. I felt everyone was very knowledgeable in their areas of expertise. I was treated with respect and dignity from start to finish, as was my husband. I really felt valued as a patient and would highly recommend RMA to anyone.
We chose a multi cycle plan. I believe when everything was all said and done we spent around $30,000.
It was suggested, based on my age (37 at the time), that we transfer 2 embryos to better our chances of at least one implanted. Dr. Wolfe did prepare us for the chance of multiples, and we were fine with the idea.
Treated 2011 - 2016
She truly cares about her patients. Amazing bedside manner and will do the best she can in every aspect to support you. I had an emergency ectopic and then other post op issues. She helped so much and was beyond amazing. Very impressed with all she did to help us... Follistim, Ovidril, low dose hcg. I was growing too many follicles, too quickly for IUI. Added in low dose hcg and was able to still complete the cycle and got pregnant too!
The biggest problem is their [RMA of Michigan-Troy] monitoring hours. Wish they had two times during the day or later/longer morning time frame. If you aren’t there waiting in line and one of the first few, the wait can be longer.... The whole staff is great. They all care, remember you, encourage you. It’s a great office.... Follistim, Ovidril, low dose hcg. I was growing too many follicles, too quickly for IUI. Added in low dose hcg and was able to still complete the cycle and got pregnant too!
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She’s amazing. Maybe just don’t be afraid to ask questions.
She’s amazing. Wonderful and goes above and beyond.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Renee)
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The biggest problem is their monitoring hours. Wish they had two times during the day or later/longer morning time frame. If you aren’t there waiting in line and one of the first few, the wait can be longer.
I don’t remember
Treated 2015
Dr. Wolf has an amazing bedside manner. She is compassionate and caring. Her positive outlook made me feel at ease and I strongly feel that helped me relax.... Dr. Wolf was confident in trying IUI. My husband worked on the road and timimg was difficult. She knew that and made adjustments to my meds to make sure I was ready for the time he would be available. Dr. Wolf completed our family... I took clomid and used injectibles.
The entire process was great. I cant say enough about the practice. Everyone [RMA of Michigan] was wonderful and caring. Be prepared to get to the office early for ultrasounds as there are no appointments set. It is first come first serve... I was given 1 nurse to deal with through the process. Others were available if she wasnt though. She was wonderful. The entire staff is wonderful... My medications were covered by insurance and some of the procedures. I did nit pay more than $2500
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I had seen 1 doctor prior to Dr. Wolf whom made my husband and I lose hope. The 1st doctor said we wpuld never get pregnant without IVF. Dr. Wolf was confident in trying IUI. My husband worked on the road and timimg was difficult. She knew that and made adjustments to my meds to make sure I was ready for the time he would be available. Dr. Wolf completed our family 💜
Do not give up hope
I took clomid and used injectibles. It has been awhile and I dont remember everything. The staff was amazing at getting me set with everything I needed
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Yes but I dont remember her name)
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The entire process was great. I cant say enough about the practice. Everyone was wonderful and caring. Be prepared to get to the office early for ultrasounds as there are no appointments set. It is first come first serve
I domt remember exactly. My medications were covered by insurance and some of the procedures. I did nit pay more than $2500
Treated 2014
[Nurses at RMA of Michigan had a] Great beside manner and compassionate...Strengths, quality, care, friendliness, bedside manner, location. Weakness, no appointment scheduled, long line, no ultrasound prior to IUI before insemination...[Protocol with Dr. Lynda Wolf included] Clomid, fibroid removal surgery, followed by two IUI procedures...Her bedside manner we excellent! Very sweet and caring!...She was very thorough and explained everything with compassion. She also performed a fibroid surgery for me. She was able to detect my thyroid was not working properly, when my own primary doctor could not...Ask her any question, because she will explain anything with the utmost respect
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Ask her any question, because she will explain anything with the utmost respect.
Her bedside manner we excellent! Very sweet and caring!
All i can remember is Clomid, fibroid removal surgery, followed by two IUI procedures.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Michigan.
Great beside manner and compassionate
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Strengths, quality, care, friendliness, bedside manner, location. Weakness, no appointment scheduled, long line, no ultrasound prior to IUI before insemination xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
United health care and out of pocket for the rest
Treated 2011 - 2013
She [Dr Wolf] is no nonsense, she followed our lead when appropriate and guided us to make decisions we were all confident with. I always felt at ease in a situation that is anything but comfortable. Honestly, when I got to the point in my pregnancies when I graduated from her care I was always a little sad to not have a reason to see her anymore. There was something very reassuring about Dr. Wolf and the whole clinic.
I wish going in I new that a lot of this is kind of a science experiment. Everyone responds to treatment differently. Going in I kind of felt like they [RMA of Michigan] had the system all worked out and it would be more one size fits all. That my be naive but it was a whole new world I knew little about. Our doctors and nurse really helped make it all manageable and even exciting....My nurse felt like my best friend while working with RMA. She was someone I knew I could call with any question or even for reassurance when I felt like I was overwhelmed by the whole process. She was my best ally and I knew she was there to make sure everything was set for success. She was right by my side though the whole process.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She is no nonsense, she followed our lead when appropriate and guided us to make decisions we were all confident with. I always felt at ease in a situation that is anything but comfortable. Honestly, when I got to the point in my pregnancies when I graduated from her care I was always a little sad to not have a reason to see her anymore. There was something very reassuring about Dr. Wolf and the whole clinic.
Tell her what you want and she'll do everything she can to make that happen. Also trust your nurses as much as she does.
She was always there to answer questions. If I left a message with Dr Wolf or our nurse she got back to me right away. She always knew exactly what was going on in my life related to IVF and beyond. I feel like she celebrated our victories and grieved our set backs right along side us.
I followed an agonist. The first cycle with BCP - resulting in my first son. When trying for our second we matched the cycle that previously worked. For whatever reason, almost two years later that wasn't what I needed. Dr. Wolf changed course and had me add numerous nutritional supplements before my next cycle. That was a success resulting in my second son.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I wish going in I new that a lot of this is kind of a science experiment. Everyone responds to treatment differently. Going in I kind of felt like they had the system all worked out and it would be more one size fits all. That my be naive but it was a whole new world I knew little about. Our doctors and nurse really helped make it all manageable and even exciting.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring appointments were held in the morning before the scheduled appointments. (Something like 6am to 8am). Since I needed these several times a week it was great to get these out of the way before work. The appointments were extremely efficient and I was usually in and out in 15 minutes.
Treated 2013
I like that a doctor does you ultrasound when you come in for a follicle check. I think Dr. Wolf has great bedside manner and is very respectful....She was on board with what I wanted to do before we moved on to the next steps, she answered all of my questions when asked and explained everything in detail. She did a surgery on me and respected my decision to not let her do certain things while she was doing the surgery. She is wonderful bedside manner and is sympathetic.
I was told that I could have my endometrial biopsy done there, but 2 days before the procedure they called and said that they [RMA] don’t do them for outside patients anymore. I had to scramble to find a facility that does them because it had to be done at a certain time in my cycle...I didn’t feel like she was very warm, it was very straight and to the point. She never really asked how I was doing or feeling.
Don’t give up hope.
She was very caring and let me make the decision of our next steps
I can’t remember what type of protocol that was used but we tried different meds both times. I have PCOS so we were trying to get a good amount of eggs without overstimulating me.
I didn’t feel like she was very warm, it was very straight and to the point. She never really asked how I was doing or feeling. I think it’s important that your nurse treats you like a supportive friend.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I like that a doctor does you ultrasound when you come in for a follicle check. I think Dr. Wolf has great bedside manner and is very respectful. I also like that the office opens early for labs and ultrasounds. However the office closes at 3 but people don’t answer the phone after 2:30. I also have a hard time reaching people at the front desk. I used this office also as a satellite office and I feel you are treated completely different. I was missed informed on a lot of things that they don’t test for when you are a satellite patient and it made me scramble because I wasn’t told until 2 days before the procedure was supposed to me done. It made me feel sad to be treated like an outsider because they are so kind when you are an actual patient.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
They do appointments at 6:30am until 8am, I thought it was convenient but I guess it would depend on your daily schedule
We paid around $12,000 for both cycles using my eggs. We had to use an egg donor at one point and that was going to cost us $25,000 so we went to our old clinic because they were cheaper
I think both should be an option and explained in detail. We were never given single embryo transfer as an option but I think we were a special case.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of Michigan?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Michigan.
After being a patient, we decided to go out of state to our old clinic for financial reasons. We still used RMA for labs and ultrasounds and other testing. I was told that I could have my endometrial biopsy done there, but 2 days before the procedure they called and said that they don’t do them for outside patients anymore. I had to scramble to find a facility that does them because it had to be done at a certain time in my cycle.
Treated 2010 - 2012
Dr Wolf is a wonderful doctor. She is caring and kind and will accommodate for special requests. She makes you feel safe and wants nothing more than success for her patients. She is very knowledgeable and excellent at what she does. ... She is very caring, spends a lot of time with you. ... You do have to have ultrasounds on Day 3 of your period. I didn't know this and think that would be nice to know ahead of time. ... .
Monitoring appointments are very early in the morning. First come first serve starting at 6am. You do have to have ultrasounds on Day 3 of your period. I didn't know this and think that would be nice to know ahead of time. Retrievals and transfers all done done at the clinic [RMA of MI]. ... She [nurse] was thorough and detailed oriented. She made sure you understood your protocol. Available to answer question when needed. ...
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Don't go in expecting to get pregnancy your first cycle because it can get you down. Stay the course and you'll hopefully find success.
She is very caring, spends a lot of time with you.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Chris )
She was thorough and detailed oriented. She made sure you understood your protocol. Available to answer question when needed.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring appointments are very early in the morning. First come first serve starting at 6am. You do have to have ultrasounds on Day 3 of your period. I didn't know this and think that would be nice to know ahead of time. Retrievals and transfers all done done at the clinic.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring appointments were for a set time block every morning starting at 6am. The wait was never too long as it was first come first serve.
Over the course of many cycles and procedures we spent over 60k on infertility treatments.
Treated 2011
Dr. Wolf is very personable and sympathetic. However, she glosses over details and let’s her nurses deliver bad news with no explanation. When a cycle fails, I am told to schedule an appointment with her at a later date....Very personable and compassionate....I never felt like part of the treatment plan. I had little knowledge of my chances of success or failure....Demand explainations if you desire detail....not open on holidays. This disrupted one of my cycles
Monitoring appointments [at RMA of MI] were from 6:30-8:00 am and were first come first serve. Sometimes I would show up at 6 and still not get out until 7:30....Only called in 18 gauge needles, not the 22 gauge needles needed for progesterone shots....[Nurse] Very judgmental about choices my husband and I made following genetic testing of our embryos....Early morning hours most days, but not open on holidays. This disrupted one of my cycles, could not report day 1 until three days later.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Demand explainations if you desire detail.
Very personable and compassionate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Leslie)
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring appointments were from 6:30-8:00 am and were first come first serve. Sometimes I would show up at 6 and still not get out until 7:30. As a doctor, this was very disruptive to my practice.
$4,500 for genetic testing. The rest was covered by my husband’s insurance.
Preference for eSET.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of Michigan?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Michigan.