Available by cell phone
206-301-5000
1505 Westlake Ave North
Seattle, WA 98109
206-301-5000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Lynn Davis to a friend?

4.8

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Seattle Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Dr Davis was pleasant, but I felt like just another patient. I feel like because we could “only” afford IUIs out of pocket, we weren’t taken as seriously. I only saw Dr Davis twice during our 4 IUIs - once for a consultation and once when they all failed and she recommended IVF. I didn’t even feel like she was my doctor, really. I felt like my nurse was! All communication was done through the nurse. Dr Davis might respond differently to people doing IVF, but for our IUIs I’d say she was pretty much nonexistent, but nice when we did talk to her twice.
How was your experience with Lynn Davis at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lynn Davis at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Ask about the communication methods so you’re not surprised to be only speaking with the nurse and monitored by the nurse the whole time. Come with your own questions. Know and trust your body. Make sure you aren’t put through a cookie cutter / one size fits all process. Ask “why” for each and every medication. Ask her success rates for IUI with endometriosis.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lynn Davis at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
During my 4 IUIs, I saw Dr. Davis once for a consultation and once after they all failed and she recommended IVF. There were no in between hellos or check ins. I think that’s pretty normal but I just didn’t expect that. Our nurse, Brianna, was amazing though!!!
Describe the protocols Lynn Davis used in your cycles at Seattle Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I’m 30 (was 28 at the time)...My cycle is normal (26 days), ovulate on my own, all hormones came back “normal”, and the only factor known is stage I endometriosis. I was put on Letrozole (Femara) instead of Clomid because of endo. I used Ovidrel for better timing, and progesterone post IUI to help lining if pregnant. For the 4th IUI, they added a low dose of Gonal-f to try to produce more eggs (I think?). I always had 1 mature egg on my own anyways.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Brianna Correa)
My nurse, Brianna, was amazing. She responded to every worried email I had with care and great explanation. She helped me at early hours when my OPK came back positive naturally before I used ovidrel and told me what to do before it was too late. She did all of my IUIs. I felt like she was my doctor. She made SRM worth it - even though nothing worked so far! (Still haven’t tried IVF).
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
-Semen collection for IUIs are awkward. I wish we had a discreet way of saying whether or not we want to go in the room with our partner (or moreso if our partner wants us to go in). -Kind front desk staff. -Clean environment. -Great nurse care. -Low doctor involvement for IUI. -Good communication with nurse.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lynn Davis at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
I was quoted $17,300.00 for one cycle of IVF. (Out of pocket - our insurance covers $0.) We paid about $1,000 total for each IUI - so $4,000 total. Smaller fees throughout - such as consultation (which I think is like $250), hormone tests, AMH test, final consultation ...etc.
Describe Lynn Davis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Seattle

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lynn Davis at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.

I went in for a consultation to see what treatment options I could move forward with since the last place would not let me do what I wanted. It was IVF only or the highway. I’m so glad I went to go see Dr. Davis. She was very thorough. She explained things that my previous clinic did not. She said she didn’t see why I couldn’t just try letrozole for a few cycles. It didn’t work but I did have a uterine polyp and she said if I wasn’t pregnant then she would recommend to remove it. She didn’t do my surgery but she did call to check on me!
European, South Asian
How was your experience with Lynn Davis at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Just like going to any Dr, write your questions down. Definitely go see her if you’re thinking about going to see a fertility doctor.
Dr. Davis talked to me like a normal person. She was very nice! I told her what I wanted to try and she had no problem with it!
Dr. Davis started me on 5mg of letrozole right away. When that didn’t produce any eggs, she prescribed 7.5mg. I wanted to take ovidrel just to cover my bases and she agreed and didn’t see any problems with that
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Davis is great and I really liked her. Sometimes it was a little hard to get ahold of a nurse or for them to understand what you needed. The billing system needs work because i got the same bill twice. So just pay attention to the billing but it was definitely cheaper than the last clinic i went to!
The consultation st SRM costs $300 but my insurance actually covered it when i thought it was going to be out of pocket. With insurance each of my ultrasounds were around 9-10$. It was very inexpensive

3 IUI, 2 Egg Freezing
Dr. Davis is very personable and compassionate and was understanding of my desire to understand the scientific specifics about my treatment plan. She set realistic expectations from the onset. I found her manner reassuring and lacking any evidence to the contrary, I trust her abilities...You won't see your primary doctor often, but you do have the ability to get questions routed to them via the portal...Antagonist protocol with a Lupron trigger (Gonal-F, Menopur, and Cetrotide). This seemed to be the standard protocol
3 IUI, 2 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Lynn Davis at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Ask questions and self-advocate. There are aspects of my treatment plan that were included, but I only knew that because I asked about them. There might be things you want to explore that aren't offered up by the doctor.
The errors made by my coordinator in scheduling and ordering medications, gave me the impression that I was another patient ID and not relating to me as a person with specific requests for my treatment.
Antagonist protocol with a Lupron trigger (Gonal-F, Menopur, and Cetrotide). This seemed to be the standard protocol and there were only minor adjustments to medications to address data that was only available after the first cycle. Overall results seem to be about as expected. Lupron trigger was to reduce chances for OHSS.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Elsa Haile)
The general nursing staff was great! They were friendly and competent and were the only people that made me feel like a person However, my coordinator made several mistakes in scheduling, communicating, and prescription refills that left me feeling that I needed to double-check all scheduling, confirm instructions repeatedly, and keep an active watch over prescription doses and amounts so I could notify her with enough time to get refills with out it resulting in me paying rush fees. My following up, due to my lack of confidence in her ability, seemed to generate annoyance from her.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
From what I can gather from other folk's experiences, the clinic is efficient. I can generally get appointments in a timely fashion and there is little waiting. You won't see your primary doctor often, but you do have the ability to get questions routed to them via the portal.
IUI cycles were medicated with only Clomid and ran around $600 per cycle. Egg Retrieval for freezing was a flat $11,950 per cycle excluding medications. PGS was an additional $2,000 for biopsy per cycle and $2,250 to lab (up to 8 samples). Medications ran approximately $5k per cycle. Frozen transfers are quoted at a flat $3,500 per cycle excluding medications. Medications are estimated to be $2,000 per cycle.
Since I brought up PGS testing before IVF treatment started and was clear that we preferred eSET there was little to no discussion on multiple embryo transfer.

2012 - 2015
Endometriosis, Unexplained
My husband and I never felt like we were just a job for Dr Davis or Lindsay [a nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine]. We were people that they cared about. I tell all of my friends who are struggling with infertility to not waste another second and go see Dr. Davis. I think she is an amazing Dr. She wasted no time in coming up with our protocol and when it didn't work the first time she knew just what to do the next time by adding in icsi.
2012 - 2015
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lynn Davis at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Davis was always very kind and made my husband and I feel comfortable. She answered all of our questions in a way we felt like she was a friend and no question was ever too silly. The same goes for our nurse coordinator, Lindsay Craig. Most of the time I dealt with Lindsay and anytime I needed her she was available whether over the phone or emails. The longest I ever waited for a response was by the end of the day. She was very prompt. My husband and I never felt like we were just a job for Dr Davis or Lindsay. We were people that they cared about. I tell all of my friends who are struggling with infertility to not waste another second and go see Dr. Davis. I think she is an amazing Dr. She wasted no time in coming up with our protocol and when it didn't work the first time she knew just what to do the next time by adding in icsi.
The entire staff treated both my husband and I with kindness and care. They were empathetic and understanding and answered all our questions in detail and no question was too silly for them. All of my emails and calls were answered and returned promptly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: lindsay craig)
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
We have had successes with them [Seattle Reproductive Medicine] resulting in blessing us with our sweet 2 year boy, and we have had fails with them, a negative ivf and a positive fet resulting in miscarriage. And still I feel so strongly that they have got me pregnant once, they will do it again, when I'm ready. I can't praise them enough. It's kind of hard to know exactly what to say when I think they are just amazing at what they do and amazing people who sincerely care about their patients. I think that's a big part for me as an infertile and many others I know, that our Drs really, truly care and want to see our dreams come true. It means the world and they mean the world to me because they gave me my world, my beautiful boy.
Ivf with icsi was 13,000 not including meds. Iui were around 2,000.

Anovulation, Unexplained
Dr Davis is amazing. Under my pervious care, I was treated like a number, misdiagnosed with PCOS, and told that I was very overweight (I’m not). Dr Davis has taken the time to get to know my husband and I, our priorities, and work with us to create a plan we are all comfortable with. She has never pushed a treatment on us that we were not ready for, and is always available to talk when I need encouragement. Just last night we were on the phone for an hour because we found out our latest treatment failed. I am lucky to be under her care.
Anovulation, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lynn Davis at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Her communication, transparency and ability to empathize are her super powers. Weaknesses: I wish I could talk to her more, but I also understand that I am in good care with the nursing staff and they are all very aligned.
Giving a list of lifestyle changes that she recommends would be nice; even if it is just a book she likes. It helps me to keep my mind busy and feel like I’m doing something to help myself and I’d love to be aligned with her vision of what health looks like
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jenna Andrews )
Collaborative Kind Empathetic Encouraging
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths: Organized and welcoming; the staff is all very competent and capable. Weaknesses: Very busy. Wish we had more time with our doctors. I love and trust the nurses but there is something very reassuring about talking to my actual doctor that I need more than every 3 months.
A lot. $1000 per IUI $175 per ultrasound $125 per trigger shot
She encourages SET vs DET to reduce complexity in birth. She explained the risks well and I love her conservative but confident approach
Seattle

Dr. Davis takes time to understand our situation. She’s flexible and willing to work with us if we want a more aggressive approach and will make recommendations catered to us....After 3 failed IUIs she was open to continue doing them with increased medication or go to IVF. ...Any time we asked to meet with her, we were given a meeting. We could even do a phone call. She fully explained all options to us and was flexible with what we wanted.
Other, Prefer not to answer
How was your experience with Lynn Davis at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Any time we asked to meet with her, we were given a meeting. We could even do a phone call. She fully explained all options to us and was flexible with what we wanted. I’ve heard others say their RE wanted x amount of failed IUIs fbefore IVF or certain thresholds to be met, and she’s never been that way. After 3 failed IUIs she was open to continue doing them with increased medication or go to IVF. Whatever we were comfortable with. I couldn’t be happier she is my doctor.
Get in early. She’s popular!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Lindsay)
Cared about me, remembered me, said the right things at each failed cycle. I am lucky to have a great nurse
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
I highly recommended SRM, dr. Davis, and all of the nurses. The only place they need to improve is reception. I often wait on hold for 10 mins just to get the receptionist to schedule and appointment, and when I’m there, they are not the must warm and fuzzy. Highly recommend everyone on the care side!
IVF is $13,500 without meds or FET. IUI was about $650

2012 - 2018
Dr. Davis is well spoken, kind, compassionate, professional, and smart. She also really wants us to get pregnant, and is so disappointed when we get a negative result. I know that I can always contact Dr. Davis by phone and/or email.... We've had 3 IUIs, 3 IVFs, 1 cancelled IVF due to low response, and 1 FET. We used different protocols for every cycle.
2012 - 2018
How was your experience with Lynn Davis at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Be proactive. If you have questions, ask them.
Dr. Davis and my nurse, Tina, are always kind, professional, and are always available by phone and email.
Oh goodness, I don't remember. We've had 3 IUIs, 3 IVFs, 1 cancelled IVF due to low response, and 1 FET. We used different protocols for every cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Tina)
Tina is absolutely amazing. She is calm, kind, professional, and shows that she cares about me as a person. She is also responds quickly to emails and phone calls.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths: Multiple locations, the Seattle location is open Saturdays and Sundays, great group of doctors, great receptionists, they do a ton of tests in house Weaknesses: Some of the nurses that do blood draws in Seattle on the weekends aren't very good, expensive
We did a package plan through Attain, Attain IVF Refund 2+ Program in 2016. It was 25,950. Our current cycle of IVF is $13,742.02. I don't remember the cost of the other rounds of IVF.
We only transfer one or two embryos at a time.
Kirkland

3 IUI, 4 IVF, 4 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
She [Dr. Davis] was very kind and compassionate. I didn't feel rushed. She called me personally, something that other doctors had never done before.... Strengths: Kind, compassionate, doesn't seem rushed Weaknesses: Uninformed about alternative treatments (such as Reproductive immunology, anti histamine protocols). Her plan for me after 3 failed attempts was just to "keep trying." She didn't have any new ideas for me
3 IUI, 4 IVF, 4 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Lynn Davis at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
She's very kind and warm. Don't expect her to think outside the box though
She was very kind and compassionate. I didn't feel rushed. She called me personally, something that other doctors had never done before.
We did a eSET transfer of a PGS tested embryo
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kimmy)
Kimmy was actually the nurse for a different SRM doctor who I had used before. I requested her again because she's so wonderful. She's warm, compassionate, responsive, attentive and conscientious
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is warm, welcoming. The med assistants and front desk staff are lovely. Their lab is mediocre. I got much better results at a different clinic (made 6, 5 day embryos, which is more than I made during my 3 cycles at SRM combined..) Their business and billing offices are very disorganized, unresponsive and slow, however.
$3500 for FET

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Davis is very professional and has research to back up her recommendations. However I did not feel like she spent much time reviewing my actual case after our first visit. I had to constantly remind Dr. Davis and her nurse about the details of my situation. I also feel like we were put on a protocol and no efforts were made to adjust it no matter what happened with a cycle. I definitely felt more like a "number" rather than an individual.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Lynn Davis at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Ask a lot of questions and make sure you are comfortable with your plan of care and know exactly what you are planning to do and why.
Our experience with the nursing staff was hit and miss. There were several errors made that fortunately I was quick enough to catch. Concerning to think what would have happened if I hadn't been paying attention or hadn't known to question what I was being told. (for example was told to start progesterone much too soon after an IUI- I questioned it TWICE before the nurse changed her directions).
Egg retrieval freeze all cycle with PGS around $15000
Seattle

Dr Davis was very clear about our treatment plan and when walking away, there were no doubts or questions. We felt like we could really talk to her and she cared about our feelings and opinion. When I had my IUI, I wished Dr Davis performed the procedure and not the nurse...The first 2 IUI cycles I was not placed on fertility drugs. Finally the 3rd round I was prescribed fertility drug. Dr. Davis felt that since my hormone levels were fine, she wanted me to be able to conceive on my own with the help of the IUI.
How was your experience with Lynn Davis at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Be prepared to have blood draws and possible other diagnostic testing at that first appointment.
Dr. Davis is a very caring and compassionate Doctor. She was so patient and answered all of our questions. We felt that she really cared and wasn’t in a hurry.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Lindsay )
Lindsay was the nurse I always contacted. She was absolutely fabulous and approachable. So patient and answered all of my questions.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. My husband and I didn’t mind traveling 2 hours to get there, because it felt so comfortable. The only weakness that this clinic is that it would of been nice if SRM had a satellite office further north.
$3500

6 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr.Davis was very personable and made me comfortable moving forward with a process that is very complicated. She helped me understand what was going on with my body and how the treatment would progress.... The phone appointments with Dr. Davis have always been very focused and personal. She answered my questions and helped me understand the process.... We are in process of IVF with donor egg.... Specifically calls with Dr. Davis were $200 each
6 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lynn Davis at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
The care she delivered was exceptional.
We are in process of IVF with donor egg.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Seattle Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Leigh)
She was organized and timely in setting up our calendar.
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
In progress. We haven’t been to the clinic yet as we are long distance. However, everyone we have dealt with via conference calls have been extremely helpful and sympathetic to what we are going through especially long distance.
Specifically calls with Dr. Davis were $200 each
We have specified we want multiple embryo transfer and while they must tell us a singleton is safer they respect our wishes.

2012 - 2013
We got a beautiful baby boy out of this so I cant complain too much but we did feel as if there was a lack of emotional understanding while going through this process with her [Dr. Lynn Davis]...Communication wasn't the best and we didn't feel like she understood the emotions both my wife and I were going through, but she is an outstanding doctor... Also we were given the wrong schedule for the doses of the injectable hormones (clerical error by a nurse) which as you can imagine totally freaked us out.
2012 - 2013
How was your experience with Lynn Davis at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
We got a beautiful baby boy out of this so I cant complain too much but we did feel as if there was a lack of emotional understanding while going through this process with her. Also we were given the wrong schedule for the doses of the injectable hormones (clerical error by a nurse) which as you can imagine totally freaked us out.
Know that you are getting a great doctor but don't expect any warm and fuzzes she is all business. So if your wife needs a little more emotional support this might be the only area I would take into consideration.
too long ago don't remember
Describe your experience with Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths: large scale production Weakness: you are a number
15k for one IVF cycle not including the meds which I believe were another 4-5k