Kindbody

San Fran
1998 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94102
1-855-KND-BODY
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Lynn Westphal to a friend?

1 Egg Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
1 Egg Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
How was your experience with Lynn Westphal at Stanford University?
She was extremely matter-of-fact and confident in the process + treatment -- at times this was not warm + fuzzy, but I always had confidence in her ability to give me the results I needed. In my opinion, it was the correct balance of friend + doctor -- she definitely cared about me as a person, but was extremely professional and made sure that her job at doctor was #1 priority.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lynn Westphal at Stanford University?
She is a true professional and will get the job done. She is not warm + fuzzy all the time, but she absolutely cares about her patients and will make sure that all questions + concerns are addressed.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lynn Westphal at Stanford University?
My doctor was very matter-of-fact with the process and expected results, but still took the time to consider/ care about my own wishes. She always made sure that I completely understood what was happening and that ALL of my questions were answered. She wanted to make sure that we were doing what was right for my husband and me, and always made sure to take the time to hear from us.
Everyone was very organized and informed. Everyone wanted to make sure I had all of the questions answered and that I fully understood what was happening.
Stanford University
Sunnyvale

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lynn Westphal at Stanford University.

2009 - 2010
She's [Dr. Westphal] a warm caring doctor and spent time answering my multitude of questions. I have met with her of multiple occasions and she confirmed my pregnancy (which happened to be natural). She also counseled me after I was diagnosed with cancer and helped me make some decisions about further fertility preservation. She is a wonderful Doctor.
2009 - 2010
How was your experience with Lynn Westphal at Stanford University?
I could not be happier with Dr Westphal. She is an excellent clinician.
Come with a list of questions. She is happy to answer them all.
She's a warm caring doctor and spent time answering my multitude of questions. I have met with her of multiple occasions and she confirmed my pregnancy (which happened to be natural). She also counseled me after I was diagnosed with cancer and helped me make some decisions about further fertility preservation. She is a wonderful Doctor.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lynn Westphal at Stanford University.
Stanford University