Available by cell phone
900 S. Main Street
Corona, CA 92882
951-878-6666
La Quinta
79-180 Corporate Ctr. Dr.
La Quinta, CA 92253
760-346-4334
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Maher Abdallah to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend American Reproductive Centers to a friend?
Because I have low AMH, Dr. Abdallah suggested transferring our only 2 embryos. ... As a patient, I felt confident knowing what was going to happen at every step. ... Dr. Abdallah performs all the ultrasounds himself and is in constant contact with his patients. ... He personally called us to inform us about our developing embryos, after hours. ... He was supportive and understanding throughout the entire process and really made us feel comfortable through this difficult journey.
How was your experience with Maher Abdallah at American Reproductive Centers?
Dr.Abdallah is a great doctor. As a patient, I felt confident knowing what was going to happen at every step. As it was our first procedure, he made sure we knew everything going on and were comfortable with all the steps. We are currently going through a second cycle of IVF and he does not assume that we know everything. He continues to monitor us and inform us of every step. Because he has two clinics he runs, it can be difficult with timing, be he always makes it work out.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Maher Abdallah at American Reproductive Centers?
Working with Dr. Abdallah has been a great experience going through IVF. He is very knowledgable and tailors his treatment with your body and response. Be ready to make frequent trips to the office for constant monitoring. Make sure to ask questions, do not afraid to be annoying if you have to! Dr. Abdallah has always been so kind and supportive.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Maher Abdallah at American Reproductive Centers?
Dr. Abdallah performs all the ultrasounds himself and is in constant contact with his patients. He personally called us to inform us about our developing embryos, after hours. I felt like a human and that he honestly cared. He called to inform me personally with the news that my transfer had resulted in a chemical pregnancy and he talked with me for over a half hour as I was crying. He was supportive and understanding throughout the entire process and really made us feel comfortable through this difficult journey.
Describe the protocols Maher Abdallah used in your cycles at American Reproductive Centers and their degree of success.
I was diagnosed with DOR at the beginning of our treatments, so Dr. Abdallah put me on a higher dosage of the medication for stimulation. I have an AMH of 0.8 at 31 years old. I was put on 75 IU of Menopur and 300 IU of Gonal-F for 9 days of stimulation. I produced 7 follicles and we retrieved 6 eggs. All 6 fertilized, but only 2 made it to 5-day Blastocyst. Before my Frozen Embryo Transfer, I was on three weeks of Lupron and birth control. I started E2 injections (1cc/ml) twice a week, two weeks before transfer. I started my PIO shots (1.5 cc/ml) daily, five days before transfer. I continued this until I found out my transfer resulted in a chemical pregnancy. My Progesterone and E2 levels tested great at all my blood tests.
Describe your experience with your nurse at American Reproductive Centers. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
All of the nurses at American Reproductive Centers are amazing! I was under the care of Ashley, who was a patient there herself. I asked her about her personal feelings and how she felt going through. She can relate and that is so important! I felt comfortable calling them multiple times with my many questions, and each time they were friendly and understanding. I never felt rushed, or stupid during the entire process. I also worked with Nelly during my transfer, and she is the sweetest person there! She talks to you and encourages you. I love the nursing staff at ARC.
Describe your experience with American Reproductive Centers.
This clinic is always clean and presentable. They have a lab and surgery center on site, so it is very convenient and accessible. My husband's semen analysis was able to be performed and tested on site without being sent to a lab. I live an hour away from my clinic and it is easy to get to and worth the drive.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Maher Abdallah at American Reproductive Centers.
Our Retrieval and Frozen Embryo Transfer protocol was about $12,000 (not including the cost of medication). Our current Retrieval and Fresh Transfer protocol is about $10,500 (not including the cost of medication).
Describe Maher Abdallah's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at American Reproductive Centers.
Because I have low AMH, Dr. Abdallah suggested transferring our only 2 embryos. This also helped us save cost, as another transfer would be about $4,000 including the cost of medication.
What specific things went wrong at American Reproductive Centers?
Palm Springs

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Maher Abdallah at American Reproductive Centers.

2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Abdallah is personable and extremely driven to treat infertility. He starts with the most modern treatments available and does not waste your money/time/emotions on lower grade treatments that won't normally work. It is clear that he will try every avenue possible to help you conceive. ... will take on your case even if your chances are much lower than desired. He is very aware of the emotions connected to infertility and sensitive to each couples' situation.
European, Latino
2 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Maher Abdallah at American Reproductive Centers?
Dr. Abdallah is personable and extremely driven to treat infertility. He starts with the most modern treatments available and does not waste your money/time/emotions on lower grade treatments that won't normally work. It is clear that he will try every avenue possible to help you conceive. My husband and I feel very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Abdallah from the beginning of our infertility issues and not had to waste any time or money on a doctor that does not intend to do everything needed to assist infertile couples.
Trust that he and his office really care about you as a person not just a number.
The doctor is very determined to help couples conceive and will take on your case even if your chances are much lower than desired. He is very aware of the emotions connected to infertility and sensitive to each couples' situation.
1st round IVF - Gonal-F 300IU & Menopur 75IU daily for 2 weeks; prenatal and baby aspirin daily; Cetrotide; HCG trigger shot; I did not respond no eggs retrieved. 2nd round IVF - half dose of Gonal-F daily, everything else the same. Did not respond, my hormone levels for eggs is too low and I still cannot produce eggs. 1st round Donor Eggs - 6 eggs donated, Lupron daily 15 units; baby aspirin, 4 medrol, prenatal daily; Delestrogen .5cc twice weekly; Progesterone 1.5cc daily. Did not get to do embryo transfer, some eggs did not survive thawing the rest did not fertilize. Doctor believes the eggs did not fully activated before retrieval from donor. I responded very well to treatment and was ready for embryo transfer. This facility uses ICSI to inject sperm directly into eggs which is more successful for fertilizing. We are currently starting the process again with a second egg donor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at American Reproductive Centers. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Sanchez, RN, BSN)
The entire staff are very attentive and compassionate about the job they do to help infertile couples. Ashley is very communicative, always responsive to all questions and genuinely cares about each patient.
Describe your experience with American Reproductive Centers.
They communicate well, no question is small or stupid and they are happy to answer all concerns. The technology is quite modern and the facility is professional and inviting as well. They also have their own facility to perform all egg retrievals and embryo transfers, it's like a mini hospital that treats only their patients and all procedures are performed by Dr. Abdallah.
They directed us to Lending Club to receive a medical loan. We originally opted for genetic testing which cost an extra $7000 so our loan was a total of $28,000. That included all doctor appointments, all medication, and all procedures.
If 2 or more embryos are produced this facility will only transfer 2 at a time, which I would prefer.
Palm Springs

Dr. Abdallah is the only RE in the desert, so compared to previous visits with a “fertility specialist” he was much more thorough and diagnosed my endo which I knew I had. He is knowledgeable and can be helpful, but sometimes you need to track him down for answers, or do your own research and suggest treatment ideas. ... But often we feel like we’re on an assembly line more than patients with unique needs.
How was your experience with Maher Abdallah at American Reproductive Centers?
Dr. Abdallah is the only RE in the desert, so compared to previous visits with a “fertility specialist” he was much more thorough and diagnosed my endo which I knew I had. He is knowledgeable and can be helpful, but sometimes you need to track him down for answers, or do your own research and suggest treatment ideas. I would say what Dr Abdallah offers is a “standard” fertility practice, where PGS testing and all the bells and whistles are offered. But often we feel like we’re on an assembly line more than patients with unique needs.
Find out all the possible treatment options after all possible outcomes of your initial treatment. If you have a CP or miscarry after the first cycle, how long must you wait until the next cycle, what will change with the treatment itself, etc. Its always an option to take your frozen embryos elsewhere if you don’t think you’re getting the correct treatment for your situation.
The waiting time at the appointments was often long, and the visit itself very short. The doctor typically doesn’t ask if I have any questions after the ultrasound, he just makes and assessment and says see you next week.
We were put on Medrol, Lupron, baby aspirin and prenatals about a month before the transfer, followed by estrol valerate and progesterone injections, as well as doxycycline closer to transfer date. I’m not sure if this is the standard treatment or if anything was specific to my endo condition.
I’ve had a few issues with the nursing staff not calling me back after requesting insurance info or to ask the doctor something. All in all however the nurses are considerate and helpful during the process.
Describe your experience with American Reproductive Centers.
I’m not sure what the issues are with scheduling, but sometimes even very early appointments will have you waiting there for 30 minutes before being admitted. It can be frustrating if you have a job. Otherwise the surgery center is right across the street from the clinic, so all procedures are in the same area, which is great.
With the uterine surgery and 2 IVF FET procedures we paid around $30k for everything.
This office seems to always push for multiple embryo transfer. We transferred two the first time (CP) and will transfer the last two next time. I’m not sure if this is to increase the odds of children born, or to burn through your eggs faster so you have to start over sooner.
What specific things went wrong at American Reproductive Centers?

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr Abdullah was not very social but always very kind and clear with what the plan was for my treatment. I would recommend him to anyone. He has been supportive through this entire process and constantly coming up with a better plan to make the next cycle work. ... After my first egg retrieval we found out I had endometriosis, so we decided to treat that first and then do another round of IVF
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Maher Abdallah at American Reproductive Centers?
Advice I would give would be to ask questions if you’re not understanding why the treatment plan was chosen
My doctor in the office was always very supportive and kind with any and all questions I have.
After my first egg retrieval we found out I had endometriosis, so we decided to treat that first and then do another round of IVF. After I did the Labre scopic to help with the endometriosis we did our first egg retrieval and we got zero eggs from doing a full cycle with Gonal-F and menophur. Dr Abdullah said that sometimes people don’t respond to the highest level of medication so we decided to reduce my stems medication for the next cycle. The next cycle I was able to get for eggs. My problem with the last two cycles and transfers is that my Endo lining Is very thin and we don’t know why. The next cycle we are planning on adding estrogen.
Describe your experience with your nurse at American Reproductive Centers. (Assigned nurse: Ashley )
The nurse Ashley was so great always supportive kind and very knowledgeable. Along with all the MAs that assisted her.
Describe your experience with American Reproductive Centers.
My advice to anyone going to this clinic is to know that since they are the only fertility clinic in the area they were very busy and that will show in their wait times. But they all love what they do and they do support their patients.

2013 - 2019
3 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
Toward the end, I felt more like a number. Visits were very quick, and I didn’t feel like there was time to ask any questions. ... I had questions about my treatment and what we might do differently to achieve success, but I felt like they were dismissed. He’s [Dr. Abdallah] very kind, I just thought he was very busy. ... We resorted to donor eggs after we tried a cycle with my own that didn’t make it to retrieval. I was glad for the opportunity to try. Everything else was very standard-like he used the same medications for everyone, no matter what.
2013 - 2019
3 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Maher Abdallah at American Reproductive Centers?
His visits are very quick. I had questions about my treatment and what we might do differently to achieve success, but I felt like they were dismissed. He’s very kind, I just thought he was very busy.
Meet with him and come with a list of questions and ideas that you e heard. Ask to be a part of the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at American Reproductive Centers. (Assigned nurse: Melissa)
The staff is very caring and very interested in me as a patient.
Describe your experience with American Reproductive Centers.
The clinic is very clean, the staff is caring, and it was easy to schedule appointments. Everything is laid out ahead of time. Cost, procedures, etc. There was also very minimal wait time. My appointments were completed very quickly.
We have paid a little over $60,000 for all of our treatments.
I was always given the choice and went with multiples.
Costa Mesa

He [Dr. Maher Abdallah] was great at explaining what he was going to do and making sure we felt comfortable with each plan as well as understood the process completely. He was very respectful very kind and very empathetic... He was very respectful, explained things in detail and was very thorough. He also spent time with us and remembered us at each visit... I had insurance that covered my costs so I paid only a $20 visit copay but my husband had to pay $825 for his lab work
How was your experience with Maher Abdallah at American Reproductive Centers?
He was great at explaining what he was going to do and making sure we felt comfortable with each plan as well as understood the process completely. He was very respectful very kind and very empathetic
Don’t go into the appointment with expectations, keep your mind open
We have not undergone treatment with him as of yet but his plan is high estrogen birth control until we can afford IUI or IVF then use injectables to coordinate the cycle
Very kind helpful and empathetic. Also respectful patient and understanding.
Describe your experience with American Reproductive Centers.
They are a very safe space, comfortable and inviting. They make you feel at ease and they make you feel comfortable opening up. The only thing I would say is sometimes they are understaffed so you wait awhile to see the doctor, however when your the patient with him he gives you all the time you need and you don’t feel rushed

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr Abdallah] was good with making me feel like a human but some of the things he said that shouldn't happen happened like 0HSS and vanishing twin...He really was confident in his work.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Maher Abdallah at American Reproductive Centers?
He really was confident in his work.
Guard yourself it's a hard process.
He was good with making me feel like a human but some of the things he said that shouldn't happen happened like 0HSS and vanishing twin
All the nurses were good Mayra at the front desk was kind of slow responses
Describe your experience with American Reproductive Centers.
Very clean and state-of-the-art had everything we needed on site
$16,000 for 2 cycles - but once pregnant with the first cycle the extra $3000 just got absorbed and was not able to use. $6,000 meds $1,400 had to go under anesthesia had to get water removed from OH SS