Strongly recommend: 50%Don't recommend: 50%5

Strongly recommend: 60%Don't recommend: 40%6

1016 5th Avenue
212-734-5555

1 patient review filtered by:

I felt like she [Dr. Fateh] only cared about the $$ not about the factual information (our test results) and lack of risk factors. I was told by my two previous doctors and internal scans that I had no blockage and a high folicale count. The doctor told me because I had a very slight genetic marker that may effect my grandchildren, we should immediately proceed to IVF. No other options we given.
It was very confusing because I was first contacted [by New York Fertility Institute] and told I owed nearly 1,000 for consultation, ultrasound and blood tests. This should have been mostly covered. After days of push back and follow up I believe I ended up paying 200...Very clean and modern looking. Small exam rooms. Made it very uncomfortable for my husband when I was receiving my internal ultrasound with 4 people in the room. The flabotimist left a massive bruise on my arm where she blew out my vein.
How was your experience with Majid Fateh at New York Fertility Institute?
As previously stated, I felt like she only cared about the $$ not about the factual information (our test results) and lack of risk factors. I was told by my two previous doctors and internal scans that I had no blockage and a high folicale count. The doctor told me because I had a very slight genetic marker that may effect my grandchildren, we should immediately proceed to IVF. No other options we given.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Majid Fateh at New York Fertility Institute?
Make sure you ask lots of questions. Receive your paperwork (I was neve sent mine. I do t even know if her diagnosis is accurate). Ask for a second opinion.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Majid Fateh at New York Fertility Institute?
I didn’t feel that I was evaluated using all other doctor information and my age. I was immediately told I needed IVF with no other options. It made me feel like a cash cow.
Describe the protocols Majid Fateh used in your cycles at New York Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Proceed immediately to IVF. This information was given to me over the phone while I was at work, which the doctor knew. Very insensitive.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New York Fertility Institute.
Very curt and matter of fact. Rude when following up about billing.
Describe your experience with New York Fertility Institute.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Majid Fateh at New York Fertility Institute.
It was very confusing because I was first contacted and told I owed nearly 1,000 for consultation, ultrasound and blood tests. This should have been mostly covered. After days of push back and follow up I believe I ended up paying 200
Describe Majid Fateh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New York Fertility Institute.
What specific things went wrong at New York Fertility Institute?
Majid Fateh