Good

Malinda Lee works at

550 Lakeside Dr
Sunnyvale, CA 94085

2021, Successful
Dr. Lee is the most perfect combination of intelligent, kind, proactive, caring, knowledgeable and experienced...Dr. Lee looked into things that other doctors missed...She was so sweet and kind. She took the time to get to know me and to always answer all of my questions...We used 5mg of Letrozole for 5 days, to induce ovulation, followed by one shot of Ovidrel once we saw that I had a mature follicle....
Spring is absolutely perfect. It was pricey, because we had to pay out of pocket, but incredibly worth it. The place is clean and very comfortable and the entire team is so caring and knowledgeable...We used 5mg of Letrozole for 5 days, to induce ovulation, followed by one shot of Ovidrel once we saw that I had a mature follicle. It was perfect and very easy...
How was your experience with Malinda Lee at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Lee is the most perfect combination of intelligent, kind, proactive, caring, knowledgeable and experienced. Graduating from her care and moving on to an OB was the most bittersweet experience. If I could have Dr Lee as my OB, primary care and the pediatrician for my daughter, that would be the absolute best.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Malinda Lee at Spring Fertility?
Don’t hesitate! Once my blood tests came back normal at my primary care dr, I was told to wait until it had been a year before looking into fertility issues. As someone who hadn’t ovulated once in 5 months, I didn’t want to do that because I knew something was wrong. Dr. Lee looked into things that other doctors missed, and we were extremely blessed to be successful in our first cycle (even through Dr. Lee made it clear that we would take these steps for the first 3-6 cycles, and that it’s normal for it to take some time).
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Malinda Lee at Spring Fertility?
She was so sweet and kind. She took the time to get to know me and to always answer all of my questions (I had lots).
Describe the protocols Malinda Lee used in your cycles at Spring Fertility and their degree of success.

Embryo Freezing
with her [Dr. Lee] protocol, in one round of egg retrieval I got 16 eggs, and in the end got 3 blastocysts passed PGT-A (all are AA/AB level). This is already way better than my previous 4 rounds of egg retrieval results combined!!!!! Also not mentioning that she did every single ultrasound with her own hands, and never missed any one. And yes she did my egg retrieval surgery and egg transfer herself as well. All my questions got patiently answered along the way...
Spring fertility clinic is very efficient and well organized. The clinic is trying hard to provide a warm and caring environment for all of the patients. The doctors here are top notch yet caring as well. Comparing with many other clinics, Spring fertility would teach you how to prepare to max your chance for success, including eating Q10, exercise, sleep well, acupuncture, etc...
How was your experience with Malinda Lee at Spring Fertility?
I was lucky to find Dr. Lee who finally ended the IVF journey for me, who is generally healthy, volunteered to do IVF to have a baby efficiently (and also egg freezing to save some hope for future), but unfortunately failed even egg retrievals for 4 times in the past 1 year with another well-known clinic. Being 36Y old, with AMH 5.15, FSH normal, AFC 10+ plus totally normal health check up results & generic carrier screening results, I thought my IVF case would be a fairly easy one. But unfortunately I had to go through the egg retrieval process for 4 times with prior clinic, which was totally unexpected. But it is also fortunate that I gained enough experience to compare, and thus confident to tell, what would a good doctor looks like. I don’t want to spend too much time to describe what I experienced with the previous clinic but just let the numbers speak. In the previous clinic, under the protocol defined by a very famous, experienced yet busy doctor, 4 egg retrieval circles in total, I got 26 eggs, 15+ fertilized, and ended up with only 2 D5 blastocysts passed PGT-A (1BB and 1CC). Each time the doctor defined the egg retrieval plan a few months beforehand, never showed up in any of my ultrasounds, and even the final trigger time was what his interns decided based on the doctor’s notes which was written 1 months ago. Every time when I got the upset results and want to discuss further with the doctor, I can only got the time spot like 3~4 weeks later, and for the 30 minutes session the doctor was always 20~25 minutes late. During the rest 5~10 minutes, he just read my charts to refresh his own memory but not be able to provide any more information beyond that. What finally triggered me to change doctor was because the last time I asked again why the egg retrieval results are not as good as expected, the doctor said, “It is just your body acting like age 42 which we can’t help with that at all. But the protocol is already the best solution and we will repeat again next time”. As someone who is fairly confident about her health condition (I work out A LOT) and actively doing research (even though I am not medical background) I don’t buy in that conclusion at all. I wanted to seek for the second opinion. I located Dr. Lee from Spring fertility clinic not by testing my luck again (like I did with the first clinic) but through very careful research of all the major fertility clinics in the bay area this time. I did check the success rate and talked to multiple doctors from different clinics. There are for sure many other famous clinics than Spring fertility, but none of them could start my treatment plan as efficiently as Spring fertility (most would need to wait for a few more months because they are already busy). And there are many doctors who are more experienced than Dr Lee, but none of them is more patient than Dr Lee to listen to my whole experience, to be willing to read my hundreds of charts carefully, to spend time doing more research to customize the protocol, and to dare to give totally different opinions against the prior doctor. I was very clear of what I need this time – I don’t need even bigger clinic names or even more famous doctor, I just need doctor who is knowledgeable enough, and yet caring enough for my case. “I believe there is a customized IVF plan for each patient” - Some doctor just say it, but some really show you the action. Dr Lee is the latter one. I bet on her, and I won this time. My experience with Spring fertility clinic and Dr Lee was excellent, especially when comparing with my previous upsetting experience. Dr Lee spent quality time to understand my charts carefully, and gave totally different protocol (and it works well this time!). Again – let numbers talk – with her protocol, in one round of egg retrieval I got 16 eggs, and in the end got 3 blastocysts passed PGT-A (all are AA/AB level). This is already way better than my previous 4 rounds of egg retrieval results combined!!!!! Also not mentioning that she did every single ultrasound with her own hands, and never missed any one. And yes she did my egg retrieval surgery and egg transfer herself as well. All my questions got patiently answered along the way, and currently when I am typing for this article, I am happily 12-week pregnant. My body condition didn’t change; but what changed the result? It is not the medical knowledge the doctors have, but also the time and effort they are willing to spend on you. Dr Lee has the best medical education and training background that any doctor would admire and she no doubt has enough medical knowledge to do the IVF job. And what’s more important is she works hard, she understands and cares about your suffer, and she treats you as a woman, but not just a number. I highly recommend Dr Lee to anyone who is seeking IVF treatment. You need a good and caring doctor to maximize the opportunity to success since the IVF is a tough and expensive journey. Do some more research on your clinic and doctor before you invest; and hope my experience above could help you to save some effort, emotion, and dollars.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
My overall feeling with Spring fertility clinic is very efficient and well organized. The clinic is trying hard to provide a warm and caring environment for all of the patients. The doctors here are top notch yet caring as well. Comparing with many other clinics, Spring fertility would teach you how to prepare to max your chance for success, including eating Q10, exercise, sleep well, acupuncture, etc. Every little effort counts.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Malinda Lee at Spring Fertility.
My insurance covered all the cost so I didn't worry about the cost during the whole process.

2021, Successful
Dr. Lee takes the time to fully understand your history and discuss your specific situation with you. She is extremely knowledgeable and is able to explain things on both a high and detailed level. Although my partner and I (both persons with advanced degrees) had done extensive research before deciding on Dr. Lee, we remained continually impressed with her excellent mix of professionalism and bedside manner. She exceeded expectations...
No wait times, easy scheduling, clean and modern facilities. I liked the fact that while you had a primary physician [at Spring Fertility], you were able to schedule visits with other doctors (all great) to adjust to your schedule. My partner and I both work 80 plus hour weeks so this was very helpful. Regardless of whom I saw, Dr. Lee (my primary doctor) was always on top of my file and tried to accommodate me every time despite my extremely strict schedule
How was your experience with Malinda Lee at Spring Fertility?
We really could not recommend her more. If I could have been her patient through delivery, I would have done so immediately! Even as my husband and I were navagating various issues outside of her speciality, I ended up going back to get her input on an unofficial basis as there was not any person whose opinion I respected more. My primary doctor is wonderful, but there is no comparison. The way Dr. Lee approaches responses is, for me, the perfect mix of compassion, caring and technical knowledge.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
No wait times, easy scheduling, clean and modern facilities. I liked the fact that while you had a primary physician, you were able to schedule visits with other doctors (all great) to adjust to your schedule. My partner and I both work 80 plus hour weeks so this was very helpful. Regardless of whom I saw, Dr. Lee (my primary doctor) was always on top of my file and tried to accommodate me every time despite my extremely strict schedule. I really appreciated this.
Sunnyvale

Dr. Lee was an excellent communicator from the very beginning. She was very thorough in laying out the options, recommending the appropriate pathway, and being very candid and also passionate about her work...Prepare questions for Dr. Lee because she would answer all of them very patiently and kindly....
The nursing staff [at Spring Fertility] was also very communicative and thoughtful the whole time. The whole team provided coordinated care...The clinic was new, fancy, felt warm, and not like a hospital/clinic. I always felt comfortable going in. The welcoming staff were always very friendly, the environment was warm and everything was kept very tidy...
How was your experience with Malinda Lee at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Lee was an excellent communicator from the very beginning. She was very thorough in laying out the options, recommending the appropriate pathway, and being very candid and also passionate about her work. We were very satisfied with the journey and will definitely see her again for our second child! :)
Prepare questions for Dr. Lee because she would answer all of them very patiently and kindly :)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility.
The nursing staff was also very communicative and thoughtful the whole time. The whole team provided coordinated care.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The clinic was new, fancy, felt warm, and not like a hospital/clinic. I always felt comfortable going in. The welcoming staff were always very friendly, the environment was warm and everything was kept very tidy considering the covid.
Almost all the expensive costs were covered by the insurance.
28 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Lee took really great care of me. She was honest and had so much empathy. I felt like she really knew me and remembered little details about my personal life that made me feel comfortable when seeing her...set my expectations ahead of time. I felt comfortable during the whole process. I felt I could be honest without judgement and I felt very well taken care of...
The clinic [Spring Fertility] was clean and modern...During the procedure I was greeted with friendly nurses. It was actually a very luxurious experience with heated blankets and massage chairs. The attention to detail there made me feel relaxed and less anxious...The nursing staff was fantastic. They were helpful whenever I would call with questions...
How was your experience with Malinda Lee at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Lee was fantastic. She was honest and set my expectations ahead of time. I felt comfortable during the whole process. I felt I could be honest without judgement and I felt very well taken care of.
Malinda was fantastic! She explained the process in detail and at every appointment she explained what she was looking for to decide on next steps.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Spring Fertility.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The clinic was clean and modern. I felt totally safe even during a pandemic. During the procedure I was greeted with friendly nurses. It was actually a very luxurious experience with heated blankets and massage chairs. The attention to detail there made me feel relaxed and less anxious.
Medication. I have yet to receive a bill for the procedure so I cannot answer this