6.9

2700 Highway 280
Birmingham, AL 35223
205-874-0000

2021, Unknown Success
Dr. McLean appears to be a wonderful physician who truly understands her line of work. She is very thorough in explaining what issues her patient is facing and has went as far as drawing diagrams in order for the patient to have a visual understanding. She has a welcoming and calming personality that is greatly appreciated during this type of medical journey.
As a patient [at Alabama Fertility Specialists] it has been nearly impossible to call the clinic and talk to a person on the phone. The only time I have ever spoken with clinic staff is when I decided to physically drive to the location and ask about what I needed. I called for months to get an appointment and was never able to speak with anyone...the clinic support staff have become an added stressor to an already stressful fertility process
How was your experience with Mamie McLean at Alabama Fertility Specialists?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mamie McLean at Alabama Fertility Specialists?
Transparency is key in order for her to properly treat you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mamie McLean at Alabama Fertility Specialists?
Dr. McLean has been wonderful to work with the one time I have been able to have an office visit. However, when it came to actually getting an appointment with the clinic or getting a call back about my care I have felt invisible. I called for MONTHS and could never get in touch with a real person. I was then referred by my OB and it still took a couple months to get an appointment. Once I had the appointment the office still does not answer the phone nor did they call to set up my next appointment like I was told they would be doing. Lastly, I was never given the results of my bloodwork. It seems as if the staff supporting doctor McLean couldn’t care less about her patients.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Alabama Fertility Specialists.
Nurses have been impossible to get in touch with or any staff member at the clinic.
Describe your experience with Alabama Fertility Specialists.
The support staff at this clinic have been well below the bar of expectations I had for this clinic. While they support a great doctor they have not made it easy for me to access the care of my doctor. I attempted for months to get an appointment with no success until I was referred by my OB. I couldn’t even get a person on the phone at the clinic. I had blood work done a week ago and have yet to hear about the results of that bloodwork. As a patient, I expected ALOT more attention to detail, punctuality, and professionalism from the clinical staff.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Alabama Fertility Specialists.
As a patient it has been nearly impossible to call the clinic and talk to a person on the phone. The only time I have ever spoken with clinic staff is when I decided to physically drive to the location and ask about what I needed. I called for months to get an appointment and was never able to speak with anyone. I didn’t get an appointment until I was referred by my OB and even then I had to drive to the clinic in order to speak with someone to set the appointment up. I had bloodwork done and no one has yet to call me with the results. I was told I need to have an HSG procedure during my next cycle and no one has called to setup the appointment even after I went to the clinic and asked when they would be giving me a call. I feel the clinic support staff have become an added stressor to an already stressful fertility process.
Birmingham

Dr McLean always made sure that we never left with any questions unanswered. If we had any other questions, we could always call and ask without hesitation. She took her time to explain everything and always adjusted our plan based on the previous treatment cycle. She is extremely thorough and doesn’t leave any stones unturned. ...
They [Alabama Fertility Specialists] are always very timely about getting you in and out of your appointments. The support staff in the office is always very helpful. They only have a half day of clinic on Fridays, so it can occasionally get a little crazy around there at times, but it’s not every Friday. ... If I ever had questions or concerns, Michelle [nurse] was always very good at calling me back and making sure she got me timely and accurate information. During a health care crisis that I had she was very supportive and even told me that if I just needed someone to talk to that I could call her for support.
How was your experience with Mamie McLean at Alabama Fertility Specialists?
Be prepared to ask questions. She is so thorough that you may forget to ask something small you were thinking about but she is always excellent about making sure you are comfortable with the plan and making sure you don’t leave feeling uneasy about anything.
We never feel like she doesn’t have time for us. Whenever we see her, she takes as much time as is necessary to fully explain everything and make sure that a of our questions are answered. She also takes into consideration our needs and feelings.
Describe the protocols Mamie McLean used in your cycles at Alabama Fertility Specialists and their degree of success.
My first two iuis we used clomid 100 and then 150 respectively. I had already tried two regular cycles of clomid 50 with no result from my Gyn. My last two cycles of iui we used Letrozole with gonal-f. The gonal f was 37.5 units for the third cycle and 75 for the last cycle. Unfortunately none of our iui treatments were successful but they did produce good follicles. Due to having already used clomid 4 times with no success she wanted to change our protocol to try for a different result but my husband also has low sperm counts. She was very hopeful that the change in medication would be the trick but we are now moving on to ivf to hopefully combat our issues.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Alabama Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
If I ever had questions or concerns, Michelle was always very good at calling me back and making sure she got me timely and accurate information. During a health care crisis that I had she was very supportive and even told me that if I just needed someone to talk to that I could call her for support.
Describe your experience with Alabama Fertility Specialists.
They are always very timely about getting you in and out of your appointments. The support staff in the office is always very helpful. They only have a half day of clinic on Fridays, so it can occasionally get a little crazy around there at times, but it’s not every Friday.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mamie McLean at Alabama Fertility Specialists.
My appointments with Dr McLean were covered under my insurance, which was a $40 copay. The regular ultrasound and monitoring appointments were $30. Our iuis were $324 for each of them plus our medication. We have been quoted $10,960 for IVF with ICSI plus our medication costs.
Describe Mamie McLean's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Alabama Fertility Specialists.
During our work up she discussed that in our case she would only recommend a single egg transfer. She believes it is safer for mother and baby in our circumstances.

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
Dr. Mclean was wonderful. She is so caring. Even though my last surgery did not go like either of us had planned I know she is really on my side wanting the best for us. She has tried so hard....She really gets to know her patients and creates an individual plan for each....Did an invocell cycle using menopur( tons of it) and the injections that keep you from ovulating I forgot what they were called then trigger shot.
This clinic [Alabama Fertility Specialists] is very efficient. There office staff is amazing. They try to get you in and out as quick as possible. You have so many appointments for this and they know most of us need to get back to work to pay for all of this. They are always kind....An iui is only $324 each plus your monitoring. Clomid is cheap. I spent a ton on follistim. Every iui that had follistim and hcg injection cost me about $2,000. The invocell cycle cost was $4,000. But I had to spend $6,000 in fertility drugs to go with it.
How was your experience with Mamie McLean at Alabama Fertility Specialists?
With her there are no weaknesses. She is an amazing doctor. This whole infertility journey I’ve been on has been filled with tons of heartache. She has supported me every step of the way.I trust her with any decision she makes. She has my best interest at heart. She really gets to know her patients and creates an individual plan for each. She wants everyone to leave with a baby they have been praying for.
To just relax. I know I hated hearing when someone told me that. But they were right. I was so worked up and consumed by this whole process. Worrying won’t change a thing. She is gonna take care of you.
In the beginning, I initially came to her because we had tried for over a year with no results. My periods were very irregular. So we decided to try oral femara, I believe 2.5 mg for cd 5-9. First month negative. Second month I was pregnant. 5wks 3days. Ended in chemical loss. Did four more cycles with no progress. Moved onto iui with clomid and hcg injections. Did two cycles of that with no progress. Did two more iui’s using follistim and hcg injection. No progress. Had my first surgery to remove endometriosis and remove some scar tissue on my cervix and found a weird Fallopian tube. It flushed so we kept it in.Two more iui’s with follistim and hcg injection. No progress. Did an invocell cycle using menopur( tons of it) and the injections that keep you from ovulating I forgot what they were called then trigger shot. 4 eggs retrieved. All placed in device. Husband always has great numbers. Waited the three days. Once opened one egg ended up not being mature. Only three were mature and two made beautiful perfect embryos. Since I had spent so much money out of pocket we had decided to implant both and not spend all that money to just freeze one. No pregnancy. Had surgery again to remove bad Fallopian tube we suspected to now be a hydrosalpinx. During surgery to or surprise both Fallopian tubes were totally blocked. She had to remove both so my chances at another egg retrieval would be the best they could possibly be. Wasn’t what we had planned but here we are. I’ve spent all our saving. Nothing left to do ivf with now. If I had a chance to do a total full ivf cycle I truly believe I will be successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Alabama Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Kendall is the IVF coordinator )
They were all wonderful. It was easy to communicate with them. I traveled so far for my treatment I had a lot of phone interaction. They were all great
Describe your experience with Alabama Fertility Specialists.
This clinic is very efficient. There office staff is amazing. They try to get you in and out as quick as possible. You have so many appointments for this and they know most of us need to get back to work to pay for all of this. They are always kind.
These treatments were spaced out over two years for me. My heath Insurance literally covers nothing. The fertility drugs are so expensive. An iui is only $324 each plus your monitoring. Clomid is cheap. I spent a ton on follistim. Every iui that had follistim and hcg injection cost me about $2,000. The invocell cycle cost was $4,000. But I had to spend $6,000 in fertility drugs to go with it. Had two surgery’s in one year. There again my health insurance is a joke. The first one I spent $3,000 in deductibles. The second one was about $900.
She prefers single embryo transfer. However my case I only had two day 3 embryos. If I had gotten 4 or 5 embryos I could have froze the rest and just impalnted one. We didn’t see spending more to just freeze a single embryo and then pay a ton of money to do a frozen transfer later.

2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr. McLean treats you like you are her most important priority. She takes so much time with you and shows so much compassion. ... She frequently communicates with you and genuinely cares. When things don't go as planned, she comes up with a new plan. ... I have sent so many friends to her, and everyone loves her. ... My RE strongly only wanted to transfer one embryo if it was genetically tested. She wants to transfer two untested embryos in the future. ...
Alabama Fertility Specialists treats you like an individual and not just a number. You really get to know everyone there who is part of the team. They all work together well. The overall environment is friendly, and they take the time to make you feel welcome. ... My RE strongly only wanted to transfer one embryo if it was genetically tested. She wants to transfer two untested embryos in the future.
How was your experience with Mamie McLean at Alabama Fertility Specialists?
Dr. McLean is the best doctor. She is brilliant and will think outside the box. She frequently communicates with you and genuinely cares. When things don't go as planned, she comes up with a new plan. She spends so much time with you and wants to make sure all of your questions are answered. I have sent so many friends to her, and everyone loves her.
Go see her! You will not be disappointed.
Laparoscopy surgery to remove endometriosis. IUI- dexamethazone (I have a lot of complex allergies), letrozole, trigger shot and IUI. This resulted in a successful pregnancy, my 20 month old son. TTC baby #2, same protocol, got pregnant but miscarried at 8 weeks. D&C revealed baby had triploidy. Tried 3 more IUI's before moving on to IVF. Did conservative IVF protocol due to prior OHSS from injections (before my son). Retrieved 4 eggs, got 2 embryos. Only 1 genetically normal. Transferred (FET) and resulted in chemical pregnancy. :( Hoping to do IVF again in December.
Describe your experience with Alabama Fertility Specialists.
IUI (my insurance covered 8/lifetime), now $300 plus meds and apts IVF retrieval $10,000, transfer $2200 plus meds, genetic testing $2,000
Birmingham
[Dr. Mamie McLean] met me outside her office in the hallway, after hours, to talk with me about my anxiety and make sure I was ok. She is reassuring, kind and operates out of place of encouragement and positivity....She is confident when she presents explanations and information. She gives the sense that she understands and believes in the treatments she is giving...Ultrasounds were used to check ovaries and eggs, and also to monitor the size of cysts on ovaries. I was prescribed Letrozole and then given the trigger shot. Then I had an IUI.
As I’m sure with many clinics and offices, when you call [Alabama Fertility Specialists] you have to leave a message and wait for a call back...The clinic is great. The atmosphere is positive and upbeat. The staff is friendly and helpful. The one weakness I experienced was that they seemed to be very busy, almost too busy for the amount of patients they were seeing... [The nurses were] Very friendly, upbeat, positive.
How was your experience with Mamie McLean at Alabama Fertility Specialists?
Mamie met me outside her office in the hallway, after hours, to talk with me about my anxiety and make sure I was ok. She is reassuring, kind, and operates out of place of encouragement and positivity. She is confident when she presents explanations and information. She gives the sense that she understands and believes in the treatments she is giving.
Ask a lot of questions at the beginning
Mamie met me outside her office in the hallway, after hours, to talk with me about my anxiety and make sure I was ok. She is reassuring, kind and operates out of place of encouragement and positivity.
Very friendly, upbeat, positive.
Around $1000 per cycle
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Alabama Fertility Specialists.
The clinic seems extremely busy. I had a day when I was waiting on results and the nurse did not call as I was told she would. I went to the clinic as they were about to close and was told someone would be staying late to catch up and make calls, and eventually they did call me that evening. I would have preferred someone had at least called earlier in the day to let me know it was going to be late before I heard from anyone. As I’m sure with many clinics and offices, when you call you have to leave a message and wait for a call back.
Birmingham

dr McLean has always take the time to explain everything to us, all options and potential outcomes. ... Excellent bedside manner, takes ample time to explain. 100% trust her judgement. ... She met with us several times to walk through the options as we were unsure of which path we wanted to take. She never rushes and asks questions and answers questions. ... We have not yet had a successful treatment but still working with her to get there. We’ve moved from IUI to IVF and hope to start our IVF this summer.
Friendly, pretty efficient overall. Convenient location. Scheduling and billing are easy. Everyone [at Alabama Fertility Specialists] is nice, helpful and answers questions or will get the answer. Weekend appts were made when required due to timing. They didn’t act upset to have to be there on the weekend which was comforting. Be prepared to wait and be happy when you don’t end up having to wait. It’s hit or miss but I appreciate that they don’t rush you when it’s your turn.
How was your experience with Mamie McLean at Alabama Fertility Specialists?
dr McLean has always take the time to explain everything to us, all options and potential outcomes. We have not yet had a successful treatment but still working with her to get there. We’ve moved from IUI to IVF and hope to start our IVF this summer. She met with us several times to walk through the options as we were unsure of which path we wanted to take. She never rushes and asks questions and answers questions.
Trust her judgement
We did IUI 3 times with clomid, FSh and trigger shots. She adjusted accordingly after the first round.
Everyone is nice overall. Shauna is great, she does the ultrasounds. Michelle is a little more reserved but still nice.
Describe your experience with Alabama Fertility Specialists.
Friendly, pretty efficient overall. Convenient location. Scheduling and billing are easy. Everyone is nice, helpful and answers questions or will get the answer. Weekend appts were made when required due to timing. They didn’t act upset to have to be there on the weekend which was comforting. Be prepared to wait and be happy when you don’t end up having to wait. It’s hit or miss but I appreciate that they don’t rush you when it’s your turn.
Costs included office visits, meds, ultrasounds, IUI, testing, etc. All costs were in line with other local fertility treatments.
Birmingham
I have only had initial consults [with Dr. Mamie McLean]. Since our main issue is Male factor, we were referred to a urologist with a specialty in male fertility...She took a lot of time to discuss our backgrounds and listen to our concerns...I value the fact that she spent a lot of time with my husband and i at that consult. She was explanatory without being patronizing, and very positive. She has also been very understanding and patient with waiting to get the results of my husband's tests before ordering tests for me given my poor insurance coverage.
The clinic [Alabama Fertility Specialists] can struggle with their scheduling. My husband and i waited over 45 minutes past our appointment time before we finally met the physician for consultation...Mamie [Dr. McLean] has a designated nurse who has answered a ton of questions for me. She always calls me back the same day i call her...My costs have been all lab related bc our issue is male factor. She [Dr. McLean] was very accommodating on what she would potentially order based on my insurance.
How was your experience with Mamie McLean at Alabama Fertility Specialists?
I have only been to an initial consultation. I value the fact that she spent a lot of time with my husband and i at that consult. She was explanatory without being patronizing, and very positive. She has also been very understanding and patient with waiting to get the results of my husband's tests before ordering tests for me given my poor insurance coverage.
The same i would give anyone seeking a fertility specialist, don't expect them to wave a magic wand and diagnose your issue.
She took a lot of time to discuss our backgrounds and listen to our concerns. Her nurse has been great about talking with me on any updates.
I have only had initial consults. Since our main issue is Male factor, we were referred to a urologist with a specialty in male fertility.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Alabama Fertility Specialists.
Mamie has a designated nurse who has answered a ton of questions for me. She always calls me back the same day i call her.
Describe your experience with Alabama Fertility Specialists.
The clinic can struggle with their scheduling. My husband and i waited over 45 minutes past our appointment time before we finally met the physician for consultation. They seem to be affiliated with Brookwood, so any referrals would be to its facility and physicians.
My costs have been all lab related bc our issue is male factor. She was very accommodating on what she would potentially order based on my insurance.
Birmingham

Dr McLean has been a very good doctor to me. She explains all of our problems and discusses what our options are at each visit. When new information is found, she adjusts the plan accordingly without falter. She is caring and has been a shoulder for me to cry on when things have not gone as planned.... She performed by HSG test and I had a uncommon reaction. Dr McLean stayed with me the entire time... I took Femara, because of my PCOS and did a trigger shot to induce ovulation.
The staff [AL Fert Specialists] is friendly and knowledgeable. They are able to help you with most any question that you may have. The two ladies that work at the desk know you by name. The nurses are also nice and get your vitals done quickly... IUI $345, office visit $100... Dr McLean has been a very good doctor to me. She explains all of our problems and discusses what our options are at each visit. When new information is found, she adjusts the plan accordingly without falter.
How was your experience with Mamie McLean at Alabama Fertility Specialists?
Be upfront with your expectations and your situation. If finances are a concern, say that. She won’t push you into unnecessary tests and procedures.
Dr McLean has been a wonderful doctor. She performed by HSG test and I had a uncommon reaction. Dr McLean stayed with me the entire time and helped me dress myself and to my car. She frequently calls me to check in and explains things in a way that is to the point, without being uncaring. I’m so thankful that we use her as our doctor.
We had planned to do a medicated cycle with IUI. I took Femara, because of my PCOS and did a trigger shot to induce ovulation. We were unable to go through with the IUI because of my husband’s sperm quality the day of, so she drew more labs to further investigate that.
Describe your experience with Alabama Fertility Specialists.
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They are able to help you with most any question that you may have. The two ladies that work at the desk know you by name. The nurses are also nice and get your vitals done quickly
IUI $345, office visit $100
Birmingham
she [Dr. McLean] started me on Femarra. I did 3 rounds of Femarra with her. I also had ultrasounds to check follicles. On round 2 and 3 she added a trigger shot. After an unsuccessful roind 3 we were told IUI was our next step...When I first met with her it was evident that she had read my file. She spent so much time just getting to know me and asking tons of questions. She also took the time to explain everything and every medical term she went over.
During my first round [at Alabama Fertility Specialists] the nurse provided me with information that was different than what the doctor and I discussed...I had a wonderful experience at this clinic from the front desk, to the nurses, doctor, and the lab techs. Everyone was kind and caring...Dr. McLean is very sweet and kind. She is very personable and takes the time to get to know you. I called into the office on the weekend because I had bad back pain and she called me personally to talk to me.
Know that she cares
By the time I saw De McLean I had laresdy done 6 rounds of Clomid so she started me on Femarra. I did 3 rounds of Femarra with her. I also had ultrasounds to check follicles. On round 2 and 3 she added a trigger shot. After an unsuccessful roind 3 we were told IUI was our next step.
There were times that I was told different things to do during my cycle than what I had discussed with Dr. McLean. Other than that the nurse that I talked to on a regular basis was very sweet and kind. She returned my calls and answered every question.
Describe your experience with Alabama Fertility Specialists.
I had a wonderful experience at this clinic from the front desk, to the nurses, doctor, and the lab techs. Everyone was kind and caring. The one con I had was the nurse telling me differently than what the doctor and i had discussed.
I paid my co-pay for seeing a specialist of ~$60
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Alabama Fertility Specialists.
During my first round the nurse provided me with information that was different than what the doctor and I discussed.
Birmingham

Dr McLean is very compassionate. She really cares about her patients and is always willing to listen. I felt like she lets me have an active role in the treatment. She is always open to hear about the research I have made on my own and tries to adjust protocols including my thoughts. She always answers all the e-mails I write to the UAB portal within the same day....I had one unsuccessful IUI with Dr McLean and two Ivf's. Since I have diminished ovarian reserve I don't have many eggs. However I responded quite well to Dr McLeans protocol ( antagonist, 300 Gonal F, 150 Menopur) They were able to freeze 4 embryos and they all came back pgs normal. I am currently waiting for my first transfer.
This team [at University of Alabama Birmingham] is really great! The doctors seem to be up to date with all the treatment options. They also have a really good lab and Embriologyst ( Dr. Edmonds)...[Nurse] Laura was always very kind and understanding. She is very organized, always responded my messages within the same day, sended out prescriptions in time....I had one unsuccessful IUI with Dr McLean and two Ivf's. Since I have diminished ovarian reserve I don't have many eggs. However I responded quite well to Dr McLeans protocol ( antagonist, 300 Gonal F, 150 Menopur) They were able to freeze 4 embryos and they all came back pgs normal. I am currently waiting for my first transfer.
How was your experience with Mamie McLean at University of Alabama Birmingham?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mamie McLean at University of Alabama Birmingham?
You can totally trust this doctor. The best way to communicate with her is via the patient portal.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mamie McLean at University of Alabama Birmingham?
Dr McLean was always very understanding and supportive. She always listens, is open to try new things and gets in touch with you immediately if you have any questions
Describe the protocols Mamie McLean used in your cycles at University of Alabama Birmingham and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Alabama Birmingham. (Assigned nurse: Laura)
Describe your experience with University of Alabama Birmingham.
This team is really great! The doctors seem to be up to date with all the tratment options. They also habe a really good lab and Embriologyst ( Dr. Edmonds)
University of Alabama Birmingham
Birmingham
They are wonderful [at Alabama Fertility Specialists]. The whole team is what makes the clinic amazing. They understand you are there not my choice. They make things easier on you and help you better understand each step you go through...[nurses are] Caring and very detailed on how to take each month. (Meds and all)...She [Dr. Mamie McLean] is wonderful. She cares about each patient and what they are going through. She understands and helps you better understand what is going on. Most importantly she makes what you are going through seem alot better then it really is...She took blood work, then we tried a medicated cycle. When that didn't work she moved to IUIs. We did 2 of those and they were unsuccessful. We had been dealing with infertility for 3 years at this time, with one miscarriage. We decided after the 2nd failed IUI we would take time off and save. We are currently still saving and plan to go back soon. She takes everyone situation different. My protocol is different I'm sure then other people.
How was your experience with Mamie McLean at Alabama Fertility Specialists?
She is wonderful. She cares about each patient and what they are going through. She understands and helps you better understand what is going on. Most importantly she makes what you are going through seem alot better then it really is.
Trust in her. She has your best interest at heart.
She was very personal with me and my husband. She walked us through everything. Love love love her.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Alabama Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Michelle )
Caring and very detailed on how to take each month. (Meds and all)
Describe your experience with Alabama Fertility Specialists.
They are wonderful. The whole team is what makes the clinic amazing. They understand you are there not my choice. They make things easier on you and help you better understand each step you go through.
Birmingham

At our first consultation, Dr. McLean spent an hour with us answering our questions.... We used ICSI because of male factor infertility and the fact the sperm had to be retrieved. Although it was male factor, I got thoroughly checked out too. I think I ended up being on a low dose of meds. We had ~20 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized and 3 embryos made it. 1 successfully transferred and 2 frozen. She said we had a low number of embryos from 20 eggs because of male factor.
I could not have had a better experience with Dr. McLean [at Univ of Al at Birmingham]. I think what made it so great was communication. I could send her a question through the portal and get an immediate answer. In person, she never made me feel rushed. Her answers to my questions were always honest and we'll thought out.... [The nurse] always communicated quickly and answered all my questions.
How was your experience with Mamie McLean at University of Alabama Birmingham?
I could not have had a better experience with Dr. McLean. I think what made it so great was communication. I could send her a question through the portal and get an immediate answer. In person, she never made me feel rushed. Her answers to my questions were always honest and we'll thought out.
Definitely use her!
At our first consultation, Dr. McLean spent an hour with us answering our questions. She made us feel at ease. During the process, the time she spent with me and the way she listened often made me feel like I was her only patient.
Always communicated quickly and answered all my questions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mamie McLean at University of Alabama Birmingham.
I fortunately had insurance that covered but without it would have been about 10k.
Describe Mamie McLean's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Alabama Birmingham.
She gave us the option but was honest that in our case eSet was probably the best choice.
University of Alabama Birmingham