Mandana Ghahremani

Downey
9449 E Imperial Hwy
Downey, CA 90242
833-574-2273
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Mandana Ghahremani to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kaiser Permanente SoCal to a friend?
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
Dr. Ghahremani is very approachable. Also don’t be afraid to say you don’t want to do certain medication or treatment, she will be understanding and respect your decision. ... Dr. Ghahremani keeps it real but Ofcourse in a sensitive and emphatetic manner. ... Every time we have been phased with a challenge or an obstacle due to being a poor responder, she gives me a sense of hope by not giving up. I feel very comfortable telling her how I feel, what I hope and what I feel is best.
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
How was your experience with Mandana Ghahremani at Reproductive Fertility ?
From the very first time I met Dr. Ghahremani I was very impressed by her compassion and her knowledge. She did not sugar coat anything and I absolutely love that. She is very honest but without sounding rude or insensitive. Every time we have been phased with a challenge or an obstacle due to being a poor responder, she gives me a sense of hope by not giving up. I feel very comfortable telling her how I feel, what I hope and what I feel is best. I like that she gives suggestions but doesn’t push anything on me. She makes me and my husband feel like it’s our decision at the end. I love that when she emails me or calls me she always asks me how am I. I like that about her.overall my experience with Dr. Ghahremani has been great, eventhough we still haven’t achieve pregnancy. I know it has nothing to do with the Dr. but more with how my body responds to treatment. I look forward to my experience in working with Dr.Ghahremani in our next phase of treatment with Ivf
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mandana Ghahremani at Reproductive Fertility ?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. This is your body, your money. Dr. Ghahremani is very approachable. Also don’t be afraid to say you don’t want to do certain medication or treatment, she will be understanding and respect your decision. Also be prepared not to get any guarantees. Dr. Ghahremani keeps it real but Ofcourse in a sensitive and emphatetic manner.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mandana Ghahremani at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Ghahremani is very compassionate and empathetic. She takes her time hearing my concerns or answering any questions I may have. She doesn’t rush through any information being given to me. She always available outside of our appointment via email or phone. When she talks to me I feel heard, understood and not like I’m some number.
Describe the protocols Mandana Ghahremani used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
1. Clomid 100mg to induced ovulation due me not ovulating. 2. Clomid 150mg since I didn’t respond to 100. 3. Clomid 200mg since I didn’t respond to 150. 4. Moved on to injectables. 5. Menopur 2 vials, then moved up to 3 and then 4 and had iui. 6. After negative pregnancy test moved on to menopur again starting with 4 vials. Treatment was canceled second week due to body stop responding 7. Met with Dr. Ghahremani to go over failed treatment and make new plan. Plan and consulted about ivf. Now currently waiting to start ivf next month.
Very welcoming, kind and compassionate. Always smiling and making patients feel validated.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
One of the greatest strength of the clinic is their advanced technology and equipment. And Ofcourse their amazing staff. They also have other amenities for their patients, like acupuncture. To this point I have not noticed any weakness if the clinic. The only thing I would say is expect traffic since the location is amidst a traffic location.
Describe Mandana Ghahremani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility .
Mandana Ghahremani