Nurse available by email
ResidencyMaimonides Medical Center
FellowshipU of Louisville
41000 Woodward Avenue
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Manvinder (Manny) Singh to a friend?

6.8

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Michigan Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. Singh is the best!...made sure my husband and I were comfortable with treatment options, he took our feelings into consideration and never just spewed scary statistics at me as other Doctors have done in the past...Is an incredibly caring person, I always felt that he actually cared about my feelings and the success of my cycle. We lost twins at 22 weeks after a converted IUI cycle, Dr.Singh cried with us and was kind and thoughtful enough to use our boys names when referring to them at our first meeting after this happened.
How was your experience with Manvinder (Manny) Singh at Michigan Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Singh is the best! All of the staff at MRM including the other Doctor, Dr. Mersol Barg, are amazing, you won't feel like you are just a number at this office! Dr. Singh made sure my husband and I were comfortable with treatment options, he took our feelings into consideration and never just spewed scary statistics at me as other Doctors have done in the past.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Manvinder (Manny) Singh at Michigan Reproductive Medicine?
As with any office, make sure you stay on top of your care, ask questions, make sure you're in the know, not just blindly going with the flow.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Manvinder (Manny) Singh at Michigan Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Singh is an incredibly caring person, I always felt that he actually cared about my feelings and the success of my cycle. We lost twins at 22 weeks after a converted IUI cycle, Dr.Singh cried with us and was kind and thoughtful enough to use our boys names when referring to them at our first meeting after this happened.
Describe the protocols Manvinder (Manny) Singh used in your cycles at Michigan Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Because of my egg quality issues, we started right away with an IVF protocol. I had previously done multiple clomid cycles and gonal/IUI cycles at another office, resulting in one miscarriage. When I did not produce enough follicles for an egg retrieval, we converted the cycle to an IUI, resulting in a pregnancy with twin boys. Unfortunately we lost our boys at 22 weeks, we had complications and that were delivered early. We have recently worked up the courage to begin fertility treatment again and will be under the care of Dr. Mersol Barg at MRM, as Dr. Singh is moving out of state.
The nursing staff is great! Everyone is incredibly nice and communicates very effectively via phone and patient portal. I haven't had a single complaint regarding nursing staff here, very warm and friendly group!
Describe your experience with Michigan Reproductive Medicine.
This is an extremely nice clinic. The moment you walk in, the decor is relaxing and spa like. In patient rooms and at the desks of staff it is evident that all technology is top notch. During IUI treatments you are given a warm blanket and relaxing music is played in the room while you lay there for 10 minutes after the procedure, staff tries to make every experience enjoyable! We left the clinic with such a great feeling after our first visit!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Manvinder (Manny) Singh at Michigan Reproductive Medicine.
Each IUI that we have done here cost roughly $1000.
Describe Manvinder (Manny) Singh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Michigan Reproductive Medicine.
No comments on this.
What specific things went wrong at Michigan Reproductive Medicine?
Bloomfield Hills

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Manvinder (Manny) Singh at Michigan Reproductive Medicine.

He [Dr. Singh] is very straightforward and yet he doesn’t come across cold or uncaring. ... I felt like I was in good hands with him as my doctor. ... I appreciate his candidness and that he wants to set our expectations appropriately. The plan was detailed and given to us in writing that made me feel everything was organized. ... Write down all of the questions you may have as he will take the time to answer them.
He is very straightforward and yet he doesn’t come across cold or uncaring. I appreciate his candidness and that he wants to set our expectations appropriately. The plan was detailed and given to us in writing that made me feel everything was organized. I felt like I was in good hands with him as my doctor.
Write down all of the questions you may have as he will take the time to answer them. We were so overwhelmed with all of the information we didn’t take advantage of that time at our consultation like we could have.
The office staff is very friendly and always greets me with a smile. They always ask how things are going and make me feel welcomed.
After 2 failed clomid cycles at a previous clinic he recommended I take femara 2 pills a day have regular monitoring use an ovidrel trigger and then have back to back iui. The first cycle with home was done theirs way then we decided to just do one iui due to cost which he supported our decision.
I have had positive experiences with all of the nurses they are all very kind and make you feel comfortable. Donna is especially kind and always takes the time to listen and reassure me when I have questions or concerns.
Describe your experience with Michigan Reproductive Medicine.
They work like a well oiled machine they do a really good job scheduling and have early morning monitoring hours which is great for me. The office is clean and has relaxing atmosphere as well as beautiful views from the windows. I appreciate that I have never waited more than 10 minutes past my appointment time and that they schedule time appropriately.
I believe the IUI with washing of the sperm sample was $380 they also charge a monitoring fee and a coordination fee for the donor sperm sample which I think ended up close to $200 for the 2. In addition I have to pay a $15 copay for each monitoring visit with my insurance.

2012
2012
How was your experience with Manvinder (Manny) Singh at Wayne State University?
Dr. Singh was not very thorough with explaining each step in the process. I too and at fault as I was young and naive when I started seeing him and did not know all the questions to ask. Additionally, I felt like Dr. Singh didn’t review his notes properly. When I was taking medication for IUI, my blood pressure increased. My primary doctor place me on water pills to help lower my blood pressure. Right when I was prescribed blood pressure medication, I updated my chart with Dr. Singh. After 5 rounds of Failed IUI, my husband and I decided to try IVF. It wasn’t until we were halfway through the ivf cycle that Dr. Singh said the blood pressure was not ideal and safe while doing IVF. He changed my meds halfway through the cycle. I ended up with a negative pregnancy test and always wonder if it had to do anything with the blood pressure medication.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Manvinder (Manny) Singh at Wayne State University?
Do your research and ask many questions. If you are still unsure about a process, continue to seek clarification.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Manvinder (Manny) Singh at Wayne State University?
The office was always so busy. I felt like I was in an assembly line. Ultrasound, bloodwork, nurse visit, the end. It was very automated.
Describe the protocols Manvinder (Manny) Singh used in your cycles at Wayne State University and their degree of success.
Dr.Singh recommended that my husband and I try IVF with ICSI. My husband sperm count was low and the shape was not ideal. By doing ICSI it would better our chances of having a successful cycle.
The nursing staff was always so busy. While they were nice, they were always really short with their answers.
Describe your experience with Wayne State University.
Strengths: quick to see patients and quick go give back results Weakness: office is older and doesn’t provide a comfortable environment for patients, staff is not compassionate and they don’t have good bed-side manners
Describe the costs associated with your care under Manvinder (Manny) Singh at Wayne State University.
My husband and I paid around $9700 for ivf and then an additional $4600 for medication.
What specific things went wrong at Wayne State University?
Wayne State University
Southfield

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Manvinder (Manny) Singh at Wayne State University.

He is clear at explaining the testing process, what each bloodwork panel will reveal, and wrote it all out while talking as well to make sure we had plenty to look back at to remember. He did a good job of pointing out what was on the ultrasound screen and explaining each step of the SIS process, and then explaining what the next step would be at any given time.
He was very empathetic but clear when explaining our test results and what numbers meant, why he ordered certain tests, etc. I felt like he was good at fielding my questions and not rushing to get through anything.
Everyone there is very polite and helpful. There was a time that we weren't sure if someone was coming back to get us or if we were supposed to leave the exam room and meet them somewhere, so we waited a long time before wandering out to see what was going on. Other than that, I felt like everyone was organized.
Describe your experience with Michigan Reproductive Medicine.
It's a very warm and comforting environment, they make a lot of effort to help you relax and feel at home. I really liked the woman who worked in the insurance and financing area, she was awesome at looking at our plan with us and helping us understand payment. I felt like I was always in capable hands, and that I was listened to and cared for as an individual.
My insurance plan doesn't cover anything infertility-related, we've mostly done diagnostics so far -- I think my SIS was around $500, everything seemed pretty average.
Bloomfield Hills

He [Dr. Singh] is a very humble and quiet doctor. He is quite clear of his plan but listens and works with patient... we choose IUI. Dr. Singh was open about it and said we would try 3 times. It worked at the first time!...I am very involved in my care and would ask a lot of questions, he always answered respectfully and completely...He is very humble and certainly is not like the "cool" doctors full of themselves.... Not once did I have a negative experience.
I am very involved in my care and would ask a lot of questions, he always answered respectfully and completely. The nurses/staff are very professional and easily approachable. When calling I was promptly connected to a nurse for questions or my phone call was returned within the hour.
He is very humble and certainly is not like the "cool" doctors full of themselves. I have met a lot of physicians who have some sort of narcissist personality. He is the opposite!
He is a very humble and quiet doctor. He is quite clear of his plan but listens and works with patient.
I went through IVF before and did not want to have another one. Donor eggs were not an options for our family. Since there was no true reason for us not to get pregnant - we choose IUI. Dr. Singh was open about it and said we would try 3 times. It worked at the first time!
AMAZING - excellent communication, very compassionate not once a bad experience
Describe your experience with Michigan Reproductive Medicine.
Beautiful place, relaxing waiting room, late evening hours on Wednesday. Always on time. I never waited longer than 10 min for anything - blood, ultrasound, appointments with the doctor. easy access from woodward ave. The office is very accommodating for appointment schedule and weekend appointments if needed. Not once did I have a negative experience.
Reasonable and comparable to other place I went to
I am not sure