Medical SchoolNew York U
ResidencyMaimonides Medical Center
FellowshipU of Louisville
41000 Woodward Avenue
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Manny Singh to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 50%Neutral: 50%9
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Michigan Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
He is clear at explaining the testing process, what each bloodwork panel will reveal, and wrote it all out while talking as well to make sure we had plenty to look back at to remember. He did a good job of pointing out what was on the ultrasound screen and explaining each step of the SIS process, and then explaining what the next step would be at any given time.
How was your experience with Manny Singh at Michigan Reproductive Medicine?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Manny Singh at Michigan Reproductive Medicine?
He was very empathetic but clear when explaining our test results and what numbers meant, why he ordered certain tests, etc. I felt like he was good at fielding my questions and not rushing to get through anything.
Everyone there is very polite and helpful. There was a time that we weren't sure if someone was coming back to get us or if we were supposed to leave the exam room and meet them somewhere, so we waited a long time before wandering out to see what was going on. Other than that, I felt like everyone was organized.
Describe your experience with Michigan Reproductive Medicine.
It's a very warm and comforting environment, they make a lot of effort to help you relax and feel at home. I really liked the woman who worked in the insurance and financing area, she was awesome at looking at our plan with us and helping us understand payment. I felt like I was always in capable hands, and that I was listened to and cared for as an individual.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Manny Singh at Michigan Reproductive Medicine.
My insurance plan doesn't cover anything infertility-related, we've mostly done diagnostics so far -- I think my SIS was around $500, everything seemed pretty average.
Bloomfield Hills
He [Dr. Singh] is a very humble and quiet doctor. He is quite clear of his plan but listens and works with patient... we choose IUI. Dr. Singh was open about it and said we would try 3 times. It worked at the first time!...I am very involved in my care and would ask a lot of questions, he always answered respectfully and completely...He is very humble and certainly is not like the "cool" doctors full of themselves.... Not once did I have a negative experience.
How was your experience with Manny Singh at Michigan Reproductive Medicine?
I am very involved in my care and would ask a lot of questions, he always answered respectfully and completely. The nurses/staff are very professional and easily approachable. When calling I was promptly connected to a nurse for questions or my phone call was returned within the hour.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Manny Singh at Michigan Reproductive Medicine?
He is very humble and certainly is not like the "cool" doctors full of themselves. I have met a lot of physicians who have some sort of narcissist personality. He is the opposite!
He is a very humble and quiet doctor. He is quite clear of his plan but listens and works with patient.
Describe the protocols Manny Singh used in your cycles at Michigan Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I went through IVF before and did not want to have another one. Donor eggs were not an options for our family. Since there was no true reason for us not to get pregnant - we choose IUI. Dr. Singh was open about it and said we would try 3 times. It worked at the first time!
AMAZING - excellent communication, very compassionate not once a bad experience
Describe your experience with Michigan Reproductive Medicine.
Beautiful place, relaxing waiting room, late evening hours on Wednesday. Always on time. I never waited longer than 10 min for anything - blood, ultrasound, appointments with the doctor. easy access from woodward ave. The office is very accommodating for appointment schedule and weekend appointments if needed. Not once did I have a negative experience.
Reasonable and comparable to other place I went to
Describe Manny Singh's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Michigan Reproductive Medicine.
I am not sure