Manubai Nagamani

Webster
9 Professional Park Dr
Webster, TX 77598
832-632-2653
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Manubai Nagamani to a friend?

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Houston Bay Area Fertility Center to a friend?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
She is a blunt person with a strong accent but she realizes that this is a sensitive process and she does her best to make sure you understand what and why she's doing what she's doing. If you have a question you can call her. She didn't waste my time by trying to give me unnecessary advice or appointments. ... She put me on a 3 month iron increase after my blood tests. She checked my egg reserve by blood and ultrasound. She also looked at my tubes for possible recanalization. She stated I could either have my tubes reversed or IVF.
It's a small clinic and many wouldn't know what it is from just looking and it's kind of hidden for those that like or want some privacy. It's pretty cool inside so take a light sweater if you get cold easily. ... [Nusrses] They were soft spoken, smiling and helpful whenever I called. ... For tubal ligation the cost was $5k For IVF I believe it was $10k plus depending on situations
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Manubai Nagamani at Houston Bay Area Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Manubai Nagamani at Houston Bay Area Fertility Center?
Be patient with her accent and ask questions if you're not sure about anything.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Manubai Nagamani at Houston Bay Area Fertility Center?
She was blunt but concerned. She wanted to make sure I had a good chance of a baby before we went further in the process. She didn't make me feel like the other consulting doctors I saw the year before like a dollar sign.
Describe the protocols Manubai Nagamani used in your cycles at Houston Bay Area Fertility Center and their degree of success.
They were soft spoken, smiling and helpful whenever I called.
Describe your experience with Houston Bay Area Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Manubai Nagamani at Houston Bay Area Fertility Center.
Manubai Nagamani
Houston Bay Area Fertility Center
Webster

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Manubai Nagamani at Houston Bay Area Fertility Center.