Manvinder Singh

Current Clinic Unknown
address unknown
city, state 00000
000-000-0000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Manvinder Singh to a friend?

He [Dr. Singh] is very straightforward and yet he doesn’t come across cold or uncaring. ... I felt like I was in good hands with him as my doctor. ... I appreciate his candidness and that he wants to set our expectations appropriately. The plan was detailed and given to us in writing that made me feel everything was organized. ... Write down all of the questions you may have as he will take the time to answer them.
How was your experience with Manvinder Singh at Michigan Reproductive Medicine?
He is very straightforward and yet he doesn’t come across cold or uncaring. I appreciate his candidness and that he wants to set our expectations appropriately. The plan was detailed and given to us in writing that made me feel everything was organized. I felt like I was in good hands with him as my doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Manvinder Singh at Michigan Reproductive Medicine?
Write down all of the questions you may have as he will take the time to answer them. We were so overwhelmed with all of the information we didn’t take advantage of that time at our consultation like we could have.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Manvinder Singh at Michigan Reproductive Medicine?
The office staff is very friendly and always greets me with a smile. They always ask how things are going and make me feel welcomed.
Describe the protocols Manvinder Singh used in your cycles at Michigan Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
After 2 failed clomid cycles at a previous clinic he recommended I take femara 2 pills a day have regular monitoring use an ovidrel trigger and then have back to back iui. The first cycle with home was done theirs way then we decided to just do one iui due to cost which he supported our decision.
I have had positive experiences with all of the nurses they are all very kind and make you feel comfortable. Donna is especially kind and always takes the time to listen and reassure me when I have questions or concerns.
Describe your experience with Michigan Reproductive Medicine.
They work like a well oiled machine they do a really good job scheduling and have early morning monitoring hours which is great for me. The office is clean and has relaxing atmosphere as well as beautiful views from the windows. I appreciate that I have never waited more than 10 minutes past my appointment time and that they schedule time appropriately.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Manvinder Singh at Michigan Reproductive Medicine.
I believe the IUI with washing of the sperm sample was $380 they also charge a monitoring fee and a coordination fee for the donor sperm sample which I think ended up close to $200 for the 2. In addition I have to pay a $15 copay for each monitoring visit with my insurance.
Manvinder Singh
Michigan Reproductive Medicine
Bloomfield Hills

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Manvinder Singh at Michigan Reproductive Medicine.