Marc Bernhisel

SLC
675 Arapeen Way
SLC, UT 84108
(801) 581‑3834
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Marc Bernhisel to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend University of Utah to a friend?
I thought he [Dr. Marc Bernhisel] listened to us and explained everything very well he made us feel comfortable and was very understanding.... I did the stim drugs and the first time I didn’t get very many eggs. The next time all of my meds were increased and new drugs were added. We doubled our eggs and had good embryos.... He took the time to listen to our concerns.
How was your experience with Marc Bernhisel at University of Utah?
I thought he listened to us and explained everything very well he made us feel comfortable and was very understanding. He was able to adjust my meds as needed so we could get our little girl. He took the time to listen to our concerns.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Marc Bernhisel at University of Utah?
Listen to all the options before you decide what to do. No two couples are the same so they can’t have the same treatment. Be prepared for it to cost a lot and take a long time so be patient.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Marc Bernhisel at University of Utah?
I thought he was very personalable and caring.
Describe the protocols Marc Bernhisel used in your cycles at University of Utah and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Utah.
They explained the process very clearly and helped us understand the different medicines.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
I thought it was a good clinic. I was comfortable there. I haven’t been to other fertility clinics so I don’t really have anything to compare it too. I thought they were professional and clean. The rooms were nice and the staff was great.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at University of Utah.
I thought they had convenient times to work around my schedule. They were very nice and seemed to run smoothly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Marc Bernhisel at University of Utah.
I don’t remember.
Describe Marc Bernhisel's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Utah.
I had a preemie so we only transferred one. We did PGS so we could transfer one good one.
Marc Bernhisel