Medical SchoolU of Miami
Jupiter
600 Heritage Drive
Jupiter, FL 33458
954.247.6200
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Marc Gualtieri to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 67%Don't recommend: 33%8
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend IVF Florida to a friend?
He [Dr. Marc Gualtieri] is extremely intelligent, very committed to making sure I understand my particular case & condition, gets back to me in a timely manner & always answers my questions of concern...He always explains everything to me in lamen terms & I always walk out like I get it. I am a bit over weight and he has never made me feel any less deserving of having a baby like my previous doctor. He suggested eating better & integrating exercise just to stay healthy & get my sugar levels under control. He can relate to me and that is impressive!
How was your experience with Marc Gualtieri at IVF Florida?
Dr G, is very well educated and highly skilled on what methods work for each individuals case. He always explains everything to me in lamen terms & I always walk out like I get it. I am a bit over weight and he has never made me feel any less deserving of having a baby like my previous doctor. He suggested eating better & integrating exercise just to stay healthy & get my sugar levels under control. He can relate to me and that is impressive!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Marc Gualtieri at IVF Florida?
Trust him!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Marc Gualtieri at IVF Florida?
I’d like to start by saying I am over the moon happy I found Dr. G. I initially went to him as a second opinion after working previously with a different RE. From the day I made my appointment up until now I’m extremely glad I chose to stay with him. He is extremely intelligent, very committed to making sure I understand my particular case & condition, gets back to me in a timely manner & always answers my questions of concern. That by far is the most important thing to me. Knowing that we’re on the same page and he is willing to do what it takes to help me have a baby.
Describe the protocols Marc Gualtieri used in your cycles at IVF Florida and their degree of success.
Well I have not had my actual IUI. I am in progress. So my husband & I were given a work up and consulted regarding results. We both did really well & the few areas of concern like my blood sugar which was also addressed by placing me on metformin. I’ve been on metformin for 4 months. Next phase of treatment includes ovulation induction medications including injectables & ultrasounds to monitor the effectiveness of the OI. Once final ultrasound and blood work is completed ovidrel will be prescribed & I’ll be scheduled for IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Florida. (Assigned nurse: LYNN H. )
Compassionate. Helpful. Outgoing & always willing to help with additional resources. Gives great hugs & words of encouragement!!
Describe your experience with IVF Florida.
Strengths would be the knowledge & education of assisted reproductive technology of all of the doctors and how there able to take an individualized approach still getting a positive result. Weaknesses would be sometimes it may take a minute to get called back when leaving messages with answering service over the weekends.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Marc Gualtieri at IVF Florida.
$1300-2500
Wellington
Dr. Gualtieri always made the time to talk to me, answer all my questions, and calm me. He learned about my personality and tried his best to guide me in the process... He became a friend in the process and I trust him implicitly. He understands me as a patient and my needs emotionally. To me, that is first and foremost. Going into our second cycle, we have adjusted the protocol...We waited to see about my trigger so we would know the likelihood of overstim. We ended up using hcg and all went ok. No overstim and recovery was a breeze.
How was your experience with Marc Gualtieri at IVF Florida?
Although we did not get the result we wanted, I do not hold that against him. There are certain things we cannot control and that was the biggest lesson I learned from dr g and my first cycle. He became a friend in the process and I trust him implicitly. He understands me as a patient and my needs emotionally. To me, that is first and foremost. Going into our second cycle, we have adjusted the protocol. IVF is an experiment. We never know what will or won't work.
He loves a prepared patient. You're a team in this infertility war. There's not much advice I would offer.
I believe strongly that the doctor patient relationship in this process is extremely important. Dr. Gualtieri always made the time to talk to me, answer all my questions, and calm me. He learned about my personality and tried his best to guide me in the process.
I tested negative on blood and glucose for PCOS. For stim, we used menopur, gonal-f, and ganirelix. We waited to see about my trigger so we would know the likelihood of overstim. We ended up using hcg and all went ok. No overstim and recovery was a breeze. I did however, stim slightly fast and had lots of smaller follicles. Our next protocol will be more aggressive in hopes for more follicles and even growth across the board.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Florida. (Assigned nurse: Erica)
They were just wonderful women that showed compassion and were with me on this tough journey. I'm sure there were a few times they wanted to hang up on me, but the patience and care they showed were invaluable.
Describe your experience with IVF Florida.
The only weakness I would share is when they called to tell me none of my embryos made it to freeze. The nurse should have had a kinder bedside manner.
It was billed through insurance last time so I cannot speak Fairly to costs. We are paying out of pocket and I feel it is a fair rate.
Describe Marc Gualtieri's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVF Florida.
I agreed with the approach.
Margate
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
I think he [Dr. Gualtieri] could of done better explaining the process . I had a couple of appointments where I left and I realized later I had more questions than answers. He is very personable but needs to explain more and provide more information...He always knew the facts about the status of progression and what stage I was in. He knew me by sight and name....Staff [IVF Florida] is compassionate but not have highly organized.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Marc Gualtieri at IVF Florida?
I think he could of done better explaining the process . I had a couple of appointments where I left and I realized later I had more questions than answers. He is very personable but needs to explain more and provide more information.
Be ready to ask the question or you won't receive the information.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Florida. (Assigned nurse: Lynne)
Staff is compassionate but not have highly organized.
Describe your experience with IVF Florida.
I've been to the Margate location, Jupiter location and Wellington location. Margate is the mother ship and I found them very organized. Wellington office is great very organized. Jupiter seems to need help. Paperwork misplaced and lack of communication is a problem.
I paid out of pocket for everything. ivf meds anesthesia
Yes, two due to age (40).
What specific things went wrong at IVF Florida?
Jupiter