IVF Florida

Nurse available by emailNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolBuenos Aires
Wellington
10115 W. Forest Hill Blvd
Wellington, FL 33414
954.247.6222
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Marcelo Barrionuevo to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend IVF Florida to a friend?
1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Dr. Barrionuevo was excellent during my initial visit. His response time post second cycle made me feel differently. The clinic advertises it self as "compassion care" but I did not feel the wait time showed compassion, would have understood if he passed the call onto "on call Dr" during his 2 week "vacation", at least it would have some acknowledgement for what I went through and given me some needed closure.
1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with Marcelo Barrionuevo at IVF Florida?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Marcelo Barrionuevo at IVF Florida?
Ask lots of questions and keep in mind that with a group this large, it's not necessarily Dr. B doing the retrieval/transfer.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Marcelo Barrionuevo at IVF Florida?
After using donor eggs and having a failed cycle, took the Dr two additonal weeks to call me and discuss the results.
Describe the protocols Marcelo Barrionuevo used in your cycles at IVF Florida and their degree of success.
Gonal F, Menopur as well as Ganirelix and Leuprolide. Felt my protocol was "the clinic usual" and was not necessarily adapted to my needs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Florida.
First cycle nurse was OUTSTANDING, best part of the clinic. The "donor team" was not organized, I found errors in my protocol and needed to advise them to order a 2nd bottle of medication.
Describe your experience with IVF Florida.
Lead nurse is outstanding, very compassionate. All the med information is very overwhelming. Keep a binder with all of your "documented paperwork". Too many patients at the clinic, you feel part of a "crowd". Talk to other patients while in the "waiting area", you learn so much from the expereiences of others. Don't hesitate to change dr/clinics... this is one of your most important decisions in life and who's on your "team" is crucial. Don't be silent about your infertility struggles.. so many of us are going through this and we can help eachother...if we keep HOPE alive...eventually we will hold our precious one.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at IVF Florida.
There was often a long wait time but techs were skilled and professional.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Marcelo Barrionuevo at IVF Florida.
Regular IVF cycle close to $12,000 Donor Egg Cyle $20,000
Describe Marcelo Barrionuevo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVF Florida.
No comments.
Margate
[Dr. Barrionuevo] Gave a very detailed introduction to the IVF process and outlined the procedures and next steps in a personal way for my individual situation to achieve my goals. Answered all my questions, made me feel at ease and confident that I was in good care.... I am 40 with low ovarian reserve. I also had some other complications we found out through further testing. He ordered more tests than my original RE and did so as his main thing was to avoid any “would have/should have/could have dones” if things didn’t go to plan.
How was your experience with Marcelo Barrionuevo at IVF Florida?
Make a list of any questions you may have or fears or doubts and I’m sure he'll be able to answer them directly and honestly to provide you the best chance of achieving your fertility goals.
Spent a lot of time with me, gave detailed information on the process, and potential outcomes. Very thorough and friendly
I am 40 with low ovarian reserve. I also had some other complications we found out through further testing. He ordered more tests than my original RE and did so as his main thing was to avoid any “would have/should have/could have dones” if things didn’t go to plan. I really appreciated this as I want to have all available information prior to treatment so as to further reduce the chances of any surprises or negative results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Florida. (Assigned nurse: Darlyng Riego)
Very responsive, friendly, approachable and available
Describe your experience with IVF Florida.
All clinics (7 of them) are located on the East coast of Florida - I wish that they would open a satellite clinic on the west coast of Florida - I currently have to drive 1.5hrs there and back for each visit.
There are packages available as well as single cycle costs, also PGS/PGD testing.
Pembroke Pines