Marci Cook

Dr. Marci Krop Cook Private Practice

Not available by email
Doctor available by direct line
Medical SchoolUniversity at Buffalo
ResidencyUniversity of Pittsburgh
FellowshipUniversity of Pennslyvania
Reston
1800 Town Center Drive, Suite 313
Reston, VA 20190
703-925-9300
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Marci Cook to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%2

Good

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Dr. Marci Krop Cook Private Practice to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%1
4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
The machines and practices Dr. Cook uses are old and outdated. Dr. Cook has a great bedside manner but that does not outweigh the lack of success she has...She knows all her patients names...provides a very personal experience... While I overlooked her 90s ultrasound machine as a small nuance at the beginning of my experience, I should have asked to see her success rates before I wasted a lot of money and time at her clinic...I did several IUIs with Dr. Cook - she used a very old centrifuge and has a very old ultrasound machine. I referred a friend to see her, and afterwards she told me it was the worst ultrasound machine she had ever seen. Since it was my first time seeing an REI, I did not realize how outdated her practices and equipment was.
Dr. Cook runs a very small, one woman practice. She knows all her patients names...Dr. Cook does not have nurses. She does everything herself...She took Cigna insurance. I also paid for most of my treatment out of pocket...The machines and practices Dr. Cook uses are old and outdated. Dr. Cook has a great bedside manner but that does not outweigh the lack of success she has. I would not recommend this practice to a friend...
4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Marci Cook at Dr. Marci Krop Cook Private Practice?
Dr. Cook has a great bedside manner and provides a very personal experience. However, her office equipment is old and her practices are outdated. While I overlooked her 90s ultrasound machine as a small nuance at the beginning of my experience, I should have asked to see her success rates before I wasted a lot of money and time at her clinic.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Marci Cook at Dr. Marci Krop Cook Private Practice?
I would ask to see her success rates and evaluate them against other larger clinics in the DC area.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Marci Cook at Dr. Marci Krop Cook Private Practice?
Describe the protocols Marci Cook used in your cycles at Dr. Marci Krop Cook Private Practice and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Dr. Marci Krop Cook Private Practice. (Assigned nurse: She does not have nurses, she is a one woman practice. )
Dr. Cook does not have nurses. She does everything herself.
Describe your experience with Dr. Marci Krop Cook Private Practice.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Marci Cook at Dr. Marci Krop Cook Private Practice.
She took Cigna insurance. I also paid for most of my treatment out of pocket.
Marci Cook