Good

23141 Moulton Pkwy
Laguna Hills, CA 92653

1 patient review filtered by:

2012 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr Rosencrantz has been my doctor for 5-ish years. We continue to try different methods to talk about what to try next and what the best options are for me. Sometimes he does seem to be a little bit short......He asks personal questions. Things we had discussed in previous visits. Makes sure that I understand what we are doing and that I don’t have questions. He is personable and easy to talk to....
[Kaiser] It is helpful that the medical office is on site of the hospital, as there is lab and pharmacy attached for ease of completing those things. Kaiser makes everything simple and easy to find, with the exception of parking. Depending on the time of your appointment, you’ll be lucky to find a spot near-by...Overall, they [nurses] are nice, helpful and able to answer my questions, but they do seem to be quite busy.
How was your experience with Marcus Rosencrantz at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
Dr Rosencrantz has been my doctor for 5-ish years. We continue to try different methods to talk about what to try next and what the best options are for me. Sometimes he does seem to be a little bit short, but I also enjoy doing research on my own to see what others with similar situations are doing.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Marcus Rosencrantz at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. He is very knowledgeable and helpful
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Marcus Rosencrantz at Kaiser Permanente SoCal?
Describe the protocols Marcus Rosencrantz used in your cycles at Kaiser Permanente SoCal and their degree of success.
The first round of iui we tried clomid and trigger shot and procedure. The second round, we tried clomid. Then after I went in for a checkup, we decided to try menopur and then the trigger shot/procedure. The second one ended as a chemical pregnancy, so hoping this next round will stick.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
Overall, they are nice, helpful and able to answer my questions, but they do seem to be quite busy.
Describe your experience with Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
This is not a clinic, he is my normal RE at Kaiser. It is helpful that the medical office is on site of the hospital, as there is lab and pharmacy attached for ease of completing those things. Kaiser makes everything simple and easy to find, with the exception of parking. Depending on the time of your appointment, you’ll be lucky to find a spot near-by
Describe the costs associated with your care under Marcus Rosencrantz at Kaiser Permanente SoCal.
My medical insurance covers a good portion of the medical costs.
Marcus Rosencrantz