Medical SchoolU. of Wisconsin
ResidencyUCLA
FellowshipUCLA
15955 SW 96th St
Miami, FL 33196
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Maria Bustillo to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Dr knew that my first IVF had failed, she [Dr. Maria Bustillo] did not take in consideration what went wrong, she treated as first time. I was not guided to select the best program, I chose a package that included medicine. At the time of the embryo transfer her cellphone rang and she answered it in the middle of the process. What professional does that. Once we were told the result was negative she indicated that the medicine that I chose was not adequate and that she did like to use it.
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Bustillo was recommended as one of the best in her field. Despite the fact, Dr knew that my first IVF had failed, she did not take in consideration what went wrong, she treated as first time. I was not guided to select the best program, I chose a package that included medicine. At the time of the embryo transfer her cellphone rang and she answered it in the middle of the process. What professional does that. Once we were told the result was negative she indicated that the medicine that I chose was not adequate and that she did like to use it. The medicine that was included in the package that the clinic recommends. How I was supposed to know. I would not recommend Dr Bustillo for anything, it did not have delicacy when talking to us and it did not give any other alternative after the fact. Very disappointing of the clinic and the Doctor
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine?
have more experts opinions, and do more research. about clinics, and especially doctors
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine?
I understand that Dr's do not have the need to do the ultrasounds or see the patient during the process. But I only saw the Dr Bustillo the first appointment, during the egg retrieval , embryo transfer and the appointment after the result was negative. No sympathy whatsoever, just other file in her cabinet. one more to her list.
They were ok.. did their job. nothing more
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine.
they need to guide better new patients regarding financial aids. not everyone has the money to these expensive treatments. Also, follow up after treatments. no one ever called me to ask if we wanted to do something else.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine.
it was 20k one cycle including meds
Describe Maria Bustillo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine.
because I have uterus unicornis only one embryo can be transferred. I knew this since my first time.
What specific things went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine?
Miami

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine.

Dr. Bustillo was kind and knowledgeable. She answered all my questions regarding my treatment. She was aware that I was working after my appointment and I was seen at my scheduled time. I was able to have my husband by my side when I was in the room and this made me feel very comfortable... is professional and answers all your questions and is happy to work with other Dr's that are not in her practice...hysterosalpingogram first as well as a semen analysis
I would do a hysterosalpingogram first as well as a semen analysis before your appointment.
Dr. Bustillo is professional and answers all your questions and is happy to work with other Dr's that are not in her practice.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Lidia Rojas )
The staff tries to plan appointment times around your work schedule. They made things easier for me because I was able to write emails regarding blood work, egg size quality and quantity, ultrasounds and any questions I had regarding the hormone medications which I needed to take.
The clinic is very up to date. When you walk in they will hand you an IPAD and that's where you put all your personal info and have everything saved in the patient portal. They also give you an ID card that you swipe when you arrive for your visit. The office is clean and has a lot of pictures of babies that they have delivered.

2013 - 2017
4 IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
Dr. Bustillo had extensive knowledge and experience. She always made me feel as if I was her only patient. She always answered my questions and explained everything thoroughly. Dr. Bustillo helped me with my first pregnancy which was an IUI and now I am seeing her for an IVF. I have full confidence in her and her experience. She has always explained the best choices we have in order to conceive...
2013 - 2017
4 IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
Ask as many questions as you would like. Do not feel like your asking too much. Dr. Bustillo has sat with us many times explaining and answering many many questions and she makes you feel comfortable no matter how many you ask. Believe me I have asked many!
I had personalized care at this office. The whole staff was always very attentive and were always available for anything I needed.
The whole nursing staff was very nice, friendly and compassionate. They were very knowledgeable and always attentive.
Miami

she [Dr. Bustillo] is very compassionate and really attentative with her patients.... she’s just an amazing person and doctor. her bedside manner is A++ she sympathizes with you as a woman and a mother. She is always on top of everything from beginning to end. She truly is a blessing to the infertility community... your going to get the most honest opinion you can possibly get.... This clinic only has strength they are organized punctual friendly they make you feel like family from the moment you walk in.
she’s just an amazing person and doctor. her bedside manner is A++ she sympathizes with you as a woman and a mother. She is always on top of everything from beginning to end. She truly is a blessing to the infertility community. Love Dr. B
your going to get the most honest opinion you can possibly get.
she is very compassionate and really attentative with her patients.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Belkis Gutierrez)
Best nurse/coordinator in the world.
This clinic only has strength they are organized punctual friendly they make you feel like family from the moment you walk in. Everyone from the front to your check out clerk are always willing to help in anything you may need or seek any information that you want to know.
She seeks what’s best for you taking into account your health and your fertility diagnosis.