5.7

15955 SW 96th St
Miami, FL 33196

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2016
Dr knew that my first IVF had failed, she [Dr. Maria Bustillo] did not take in consideration what went wrong, she treated as first time. I was not guided to select the best program, I chose a package that included medicine. At the time of the embryo transfer her cellphone rang and she answered it in the middle of the process. What professional does that. Once we were told the result was negative she indicated that the medicine that I chose was not adequate and that she did like to use it.
they [IVFMD S. FL Institute for Reproductive Med- Miami] need to guide better new patients regarding financial aids. not everyone has the money to these expensive treatments. Also, follow up after treatments. no one ever called me to ask if we wanted to do something else.... it was 20k one cycle including meds... I only saw the Dr Bustillo the first appointment, during the egg retrieval , embryo transfer and the appointment after the result was negative.
How was your experience with Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Bustillo was recommended as one of the best in her field. Despite the fact, Dr knew that my first IVF had failed, she did not take in consideration what went wrong, she treated as first time. I was not guided to select the best program, I chose a package that included medicine. At the time of the embryo transfer her cellphone rang and she answered it in the middle of the process. What professional does that. Once we were told the result was negative she indicated that the medicine that I chose was not adequate and that she did like to use it. The medicine that was included in the package that the clinic recommends. How I was supposed to know. I would not recommend Dr Bustillo for anything, it did not have delicacy when talking to us and it did not give any other alternative after the fact. Very disappointing of the clinic and the Doctor
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
have more experts opinions, and do more research. about clinics, and especially doctors
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
I understand that Dr's do not have the need to do the ultrasounds or see the patient during the process. But I only saw the Dr Bustillo the first appointment, during the egg retrieval , embryo transfer and the appointment after the result was negative. No sympathy whatsoever, just other file in her cabinet. one more to her list.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
They were ok.. did their job. nothing more
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
they need to guide better new patients regarding financial aids. not everyone has the money to these expensive treatments. Also, follow up after treatments. no one ever called me to ask if we wanted to do something else.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Maria Bustillo at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
it was 20k one cycle including meds
Describe Maria Bustillo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
because I have uterus unicornis only one embryo can be transferred. I knew this since my first time.
What specific things went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
no comments