6.3

25 Rockwood Place
Englewood, NJ 07631
201-569-7773

Treated 2019 - 2020
Dr. Constantini has a very comforting demeanor. She is humble but definitely knows what she is talking about. Her knowledge is evident when she speaks and truly makes you feel like you’re in good hands. Because it is such a large clinic with multiple locations, Dr. C does not perform all of her patients IUIs, which is unfortunate. However, she does perform the IVF procedures and is always available for communication. One more than one occasion we have been able to request in person and telephone visits and seen her within 24-48 hours!
[The nurse at RMA of New Jersey] is very sweet. She isn’t afraid to hold back her personal experiences to make you more comfortable...IVF treatment at this facility is pricey at roughly $38 K so that is a negative for me...responds very quickly to initial inquiries. Everyone is knowledgeable in their specific areas. Upon initial consult, you get your own financial advisor so you know specifically how to get information regards loans, payments, insurance, etc. The front desk staff are always super nice and helpful!
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
Be open minded! Dr. Constantini cares about each of her patients and tries to obtain pregnancies without compromising your health. The medication cycles aren’t as aggressive as other doctors, however the goal is the same.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Constantini and her team of nurses are always available to answer any questions that I have. I never feel rushed and always get their utmost attention. In situations where I have seemed overwhelmed, the nurses have never hesitated to have Dr. C call me herself!
Describe the protocols Maria Costantini-Ferrando used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
IUI 1 and 2 Letrozole & Trigger - NEG IUI 3 - Follistim & Trigger - POS but Chem IUI 4 - Follistim & Trigger - NEG IUI 5 - TBD
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Julie Cochrane)
Julie Cochrane is very sweet. She isn’t afraid to hold back her personal experiences to make you more comfortable. She hears you out and provides professional advice. She can be difficult to contact via telephone, but responds very quickly via email!
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
RMA of NJ Englewood responds very quickly to initial inquiries. Everyone is knowledgeable in their specific areas. Upon initial consult, you get your own financial advisor so you know specifically how to get information regards loans, payments, insurance, etc. The front desk staff are always super nice and helpful!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey.
My IUIs were covered under my insurance so I paid copays of $50 per visit. IVF treatment at this facility is pricey at roughly $38 K so that is a negative for me.
Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Costantini definitely makes me feel like a human. She is very patient and thorough. Never makes me feel rushed. You would think she has all the time in the world.... My husband and i had a lot of questions and she never made us feel rushed and was very patient even when we may have repeated ourselves. I admire her confidence when telling us what approach she believe would be best for us. She doesn’t sugar coat things but at the same time has excellent bedside manner.
They [RMA of New Jersey] are very organized and I don’t have any comments on weaknesses because I can’t think of any. Only advice I would give is to get there early on mornings you have to go in for lab work and/or ultrasounds. It’s walk in only and the hours are 5:45-7:30 and by 5:45 there are usually at least 15 people already there. Get there closer to 5:30 unless you have plenty of time.... Eve was extremely kind and compassionate. Also very thorough when calling with test results and always kept me posted on what’s next.
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Costantini thus far. She’s extremely thorough, knowledgeable, and patient. My husband and i had a lot of questions and she never made us feel rushed and was very patient even when we may have repeated ourselves. I admire her confidence when telling us what approach she believe would be best for us. She doesn’t sugar coat things but at the same time has excellent bedside manner. I truly believe that she is the best at what she does.
Make sure you ask her to outline every possible option for you. She explained all the procedures to me at length.
Dr. Costantini was very honest in her advice for us. IVF would be our best option. My husband and I weren’t ready to do that right away as our insurance does not cover any cost. She was extremely understanding and patient. We decided to try clomid and TI in the meantime but are now ready to move on to IVF with her help.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Eve Turner)
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
They are very organized and I don’t have any comments on weaknesses because I can’t think of any. Only advice I would give is to get there early on mornings you have to go in for lab work and/or ultrasounds. It’s walk in only and the hours are 5:45-7:30 and by 5:45 there are usually at least 15 people already there. Get there closer to 5:30 unless you have plenty of time.
So far, everything has been covered. IUI and IVF are not though and it will be about $4,000 for IUI and $28,000 for IVF
Describe Maria Costantini-Ferrando's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
I very much admire the fact that she prefers eSET. I understand the risks of multiples and the strain it could have on my body and trust her completely.
Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr Costantini always took the time to answer my questions. She would spend ample time on the phone with my husband and I for questions and always spent time with us during our ultrasounds. She would come in early to see me specifically for special days and procedures...has some of the best bedside manner that i have ever seen in a physician. She never made me feel that she didn’t have my best interests in mind. She brought peace and positivity at an otherwise trying time.
Eve [nurse at RMA of New Jersey] was a light through this dark process. She was reliable with her communication and would always call when she said she would. She would explain everything in detail to me. She would listen to all of my questions and even listened when I would cry. She is simply the best...Morning monitoring was from 5:45am-7:30am at patient convenience. It was first come, first serve. However, it would get very busy and wait times could be up to 90 minutes.
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr Costantini has some of the best bedside manner that i have ever seen in a physician. She never made me feel that she didn’t have my best interests in mind. She brought peace and positivity at an otherwise trying time.
Trust her and her recommendations thoroughly, she has the same end goal in mind that you do
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Evelina Torres)
Eve was a light through this dark process. She was reliable with her communication and would always call when she said she would. She would explain everything in detail to me. She would listen to all of my questions and even listened when I would cry. She is simply the best.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Strengths: Communication, Organization, Success Rates, Doctor always completes ultrasound. Everyone was always friendly. The phlebotomists were excellent, always drew blood painlessly and quickly. Weaknesses: Very busy, long wait times for morning monitoring
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New Jersey.
I had excellent insurance throughout my treatment. My IVF cost use about 2,000. dollars.
The clinic would only transfer one embryo due to the completion of PGD testing
What specific things went wrong at RMA of New Jersey?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New Jersey.
I had a nurse provide me with incorrect dosing information compared to my Doctor with regards to trigger shot for IVF retrieval. I had to call the on-call physician at 9pm for clarification which was provided.
Englewood

Dr. C[ostantini-Ferrando] and I clicked immediately; she respects that I’ve been through a lot of prior treatment, and appreciates that I’m an involved and informed patient. She takes my wants, needs, and thoughts into consideration and I really feel like we are all collaborating...has an excellent bedside manner; she’s compassionate and obviously cares a lot about her patients, but she also doesn’t blow smoke up your ass! She’s been very blunt about her opinions regarding our treatment outcome, and didn’t hesitate to say she wasn’t sure about some things. She also didn’t oversell RMA’s capabilities vs our old clinic, which made me trust her even more.
We commute in from NY, and then work in NYC — so it was a pleasant surprise that RMA had extra early monitoring hours! It didn’t mess with our schedules except that we had to leave the house earlier...The wait times weren’t excessive, and we generally saw the same NP for ultrasound...Everyone I’ve dealt with has been exceedingly professional, friendly, and warm — from nurses, to phlebotomists, to coordinators. The facilities are also really nice — like, unexpectedly so! I especially appreciate how responsive and open the finance team is — they provided us with a print out of ALL the financial information we could possibly need upon our consultation, and we got to speak with a friendly and knowledgeable representative a few days after our consultation. She’s been responsive via phone and email, and always explains everything in detail.
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. C has an excellent bedside manner; she’s compassionate and obviously cares a lot about her patients, but she also doesn’t blow smoke up your ass! She’s been very blunt about her opinions regarding our treatment outcome, and didn’t hesitate to say she wasn’t sure about some things. She also didn’t oversell RMA’s capabilities vs our old clinic, which made me trust her even more.
Come prepared with your questions, and what you want out your appointment. She can hold your hand, but you’ll get more out of her time and expertise if you come to the table with expectations and questions.
Dr. C and I clicked immediately; she respects that I’ve been through a lot of prior treatment, and appreciates that I’m an involved and informed patient. She takes my wants, needs, and thoughts into consideration and I really feel like we are all collaborating.
The first thing she said to us (after seeing our disastrous-for-my-age IVF results) was: why are you still using this donor? He’s not your husband! Love the bluntness. We did indeed switch donors, and did an antagonist protocol (instead of MDLF); the rationale was that I’m not a poor responder, but we had a mysteriously awful blastocyst rate — she thought the Lupron and/or long stim time could be compromising egg quality. There was also a possibility that the donor sperm was not good. She also immediately tested my thyroid, because my day 3 values were weird — and I was hypothyroid, so she put me on synthroid. We tested my fasting insulin on a whim, and discovered I had severe insulin resistance (no PCOS), so she started me on metformin. My most recent egg retrieval was fewer eggs than prior, but from 12 eggs we tested 4 embryos (PGS and PGD) and have 3 PGS normal unaffected!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Vileena)
I’ve dealt mostly with Vileena, my dedicated nurse (but the other nursing staff have been excellent as well). Vileena is extremely responsive via phone or email, and has always treated me with respect and compassion. She too understands that I’m a VERY involved patient who knows what’s happening with my treatment, and doesn’t dumb down information for me. She’s also really personable and truly cares about me and my spouse as PEOPLE, not just patients.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
RMA is a well organized machine. Everyone I’ve dealt with has been exceedingly professional, friendly, and warm — from nurses, to phlebotomists, to coordinators. The facilities are also really nice — like, unexpectedly so! I especially appreciate how responsive and open the finance team is — they provided us with a print out of ALL the financial information we could possibly need upon our consultation, and we got to speak with a friendly and knowledgeable representative a few days after our consultation. She’s been responsive via phone and email, and always explains everything in detail.
We commute in from NY, and then work in NYC — so it was a pleasant surprise that RMA had extra early monitoring hours! It didn’t mess with our schedules except that we had to leave the house earlier (it’s a 45 minute drive). The wait times weren’t excessive, and we generally saw the same NP for ultrasound (sometimes Dr. C was there instead!)
We have insurance coverage and have already met our OOP maximum, but I believe our insurance cost is about 10k
Englewood
I am always treated like I’m Dr. C’s top priority. She [Dr. Constantini-Ferrando] always wants to see me specifically when I went in for monitoring appointments....Dr. C truly has my best interests at heart and really takes my opinions into consideration. She is compassionate and empathetic. I trust her opinion in what treatment options she suggests.... My first cycle I did a micro-flare protocol. I was on 40 units of lupron daily with 450 gonal F.
Strengths: [at RMA of New Jersey] morning monitoring hours to accommodate working people, advanced technology, very organized, very flexible Weaknesses- not being able to find out embryo until a week after retrieval I suggest getting to monitoring right when they open, otherwise you’ll wait an hour or 2 to be seen.... Josephine is amazing. She got back to me within an hour or 2 always And always called me back during emergencies.
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. C truly has my best interests at heart and really takes my opinions into consideration. She is compassionate and empathetic. I trust her opinion in what treatment options she suggests. I know she works her hardest for me to have the best possible outcome.
At first she can seem blunt about the success rate, but she will do everything she can to get you a baby
I am always treated like I’m Dr. C’s top priority. She always wants to see me specifically when I went in for monitoring appointments.
My first cycle I did a micro-flare protocol. I was on 40 units of lupron daily with 450 gonal F. I was a poor responder and only retrieved one egg. It did become a blast though. My second cycle i was on 300 gonal F and 75 menopur. I retrieved 2 eggs and one made it to blast. My third cycle I am doing the same menopur cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Josephine )
Josephine is amazing. She got back to me within an hour or 2 always And always called me back during emergencies. Unfortunately she went on medical leave and I got a fill in nurse who I am not crazy about. I don’t have a strong connection with her like I had with Josephine
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Strengths: morning monitoring hours to accommodate working people, advanced technology, very organized, very flexible Weaknesses- not being able to find out embryo until a week after retrieval I suggest getting to monitoring right when they open, otherwise you’ll wait an hour or 2 to be seen.
Monitoring hours are between six and 7:30 AM. I suggest getting there right at six as it does fill up quickly and it’s first come first serve
I am not entirely sure because I have insurance.
I haven’t gotten to transfer yet bur I know she favors one embryo due to possible complications with multiple
Englewood
I always liked to know exactly what was going on-levels, numbers, the result each medication would achieve, etc...She [Dr. Constantini-Ferrando] was empathetic to that, and that made me feel most comfortable...you may not see [Dr. Constantini-Ferrando] very frequently, particularly when it comes to the mundane frequent monitoring...When our first transfer failed, we did an "all in" approach, adding steroid, anti-histamine, aspirin etc. She also did a biopsy and a scratch, which made me feel like we were doing everything we possibly could to achieve the pregnancy.
Each of the nurses on the team [at RMA of New Jersey] were truly wonderful-so involved and patient. Eve and Vileena were great to work with as well. I would have no reservations working with their dream team again...[Monitoring was] First come, first served. Monday and Friday are particularly bad days, but other times you could be in and out fairly quickly...Each department was very professional as well- different departments always called when they said they would.
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
Talking to and working with Dr. Costantini made us feel like we were finally heading in the right direction! The knowledge and obvious experience, as well as the bed side manner, was such a relief. Especially after seeing another doctor who did not have a similar approach. I always liked to know exactly what was going on-levels, numbers, the result each medication would achieve, etc. I think it helped me to feel partially in control of a situation that we had no control over. She was empathetic to that, and that made me feel most comfortable. You can tell she's a mom in her caring approach!
That you may not see your doctor very frequently, particularly when it comes to the mundane frequent monitoring.
Such a compassionate doctor, with warm bedside manner. Being a mother and a parent is important to her, and obviously translates so well to the work that she does in infertility. I find this perspective to be important with infertility patients who are yearning to become parents themselves, through all of the challenges.
We were fortunate to just have one IVF retrieval that yielded great results. When our first transfer failed, we did an "all in" approach, adding steroid, anti-histamine, aspirin etc. She also did a biopsy and a scratch, which made me feel like we were doing everything we possibly could to achieve the pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Josephine)
Each of the nurses on the team were truly wonderful-so involved and patient. Eve and Vileena were great to work with as well. I would have no reservations working with their dream team again.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
I'd be lying if I said morning monitoring wasn't dreadful, ughhhh. Even if you get there as early as 5:30, you can still be waiting for an hour+. For how big of a clinic RMA is, you really do receive individualized care and I think they do a great job of not making anyone feel like just a number. It can be intimidating looking for a fertility clinic in the beginning, especially going in blindly. I think utilizing a place like RMA and their expertise would give anyone the best shot at success. Each department was very professional as well- different departments always called when they said they would.
First come, first served. Monday and Friday are particularly bad days, but other times you could be in and out fairly quickly. I'd try to get there early, but sometimes it wouldn't make a difference. Totally worth it if you know that you'll be seeing your doctor that day-I think they have scheduled morning monitoring days.
Shotty insurance coverage for IUIs left us with owing around 3k. Neither one of us have IVF coverage, so we had to take out a loan via lending club for the cycle, and paid for meds out of pocket.
Treated 2018 - 2019
She [Dr. Constantini-Ferrando] was very supportive along the whole process. Making sure I was ready and all my questions was answered. Also her performing my transfer procedure was extra special because she had been part of the journey and she was there for the completion...always took the time to answer my questions. We had a few months between our consultation/testing and our first procedure because I was unsure how to proceed. Dr. Costantini took the time to answer all my questions.
Eve [nurse at RMA of New Jersey] was also a great part of the team. I asked MANY questions and she never made me feel like I was a number. She made sure I felt comfortable with any questions before we started and all the instructions during a cycle. She was a great partner through this process...The clinic is large and I did need to call different people such as billing at different parts. Which was a negative at some points. But the larger clinic in billing areas meant I always got someone on the phone when I called who was ready to talk about my case. Also since I went to the individual office it felt close and familiar, always seeing the same staff for monitoring hours.
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
She was very supportive along the whole process. Making sure I was ready and all my questions was answered. Also her performing my transfer procedure was extra special because she had been part of the journey and she was there for the completion.
Dr. Costantini always took the time to answer my questions. We had a few months between our consultation/testing and our first procedure because I was unsure how to proceed. Dr. Costantini took the time to answer all my questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Eve)
Eve was also a great part of the team. I asked MANY questions and she never made me feel like I was a number. She made sure I felt comfortable with any questions before we started and all the instructions during a cycle. She was a great partner through this process.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
My insurance had a lifetime cap for procedures and prescriptions. I maxed out my prescriptions and the genetic testing before and of the embryos were not covered. I would estimate we spent $6k out of pocket for 1 IUI and 1 IVF procedure.
Treated 2011 - 2017
Dr. Constantini is caring and compassionate with me. She is very knowledgeable and straightforward as well. She showed such immense care with my recent loss and showed such encouragement with my most recent FET.... She was key in my healing from my second tri termination ( due to untested embryo from 2008) She held me, cried with me and encouraged me to keep going. She is truly one of a kind.
RMA NJ is a leader in the latest techniques giving people the best results. I never feel like a number.... Rhonda has been my nurse through all 4 cycles dating back to 2008. She is very thorough and organized.... She [Dr. Maria Constantini-Ferrando] did my last 2 FET's the same protocol using estrogen and progesterone with medrol and doxycycline. I have responded great both times. Though the last ended badly she did achieve pg with that protocol. Im currently awaiting beta from my last FET.
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Constantini is caring and compassionate with me. She is very knowledgeable and straightforward as well. She showed such immense care with my recent loss and showed such encouragement with my most recent FET .
She has amazing bedside manner. She is very knowkedgeable, sweet and a hand-holder.
Dr. C is so incredibly compassionate. She was key in my healing from my second tri termination ( due to untested embryo from 2008) She held me, cried with me and encouraged me to keep going. She is truly one of a kind.
She did my last 2 FET's the same protocol using estrogen and progesterone with medrol and doxycycline. I have responded great both times. Though the last ended badly she did achieve pg with that protocol. Im currently awaiting beta from my last FET.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Rhonda Minot)
Rhonda has been my nurse through all 4 cycles dating back to 2008. She is very thourough and organized. I love her!
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
RMA NJ is a leader in the latest techniques giving people the best results. I never feel like a number, I highly recommend this clinic
We have been out of pocket 100% for each cycle. 2008, 2011... 2016 in addition to cost of termination and then ccs testing, and another cycle in 2017. 2008- aprox 30k with meds Retrival fresh transfer 2011- Fet transfer aprox 15k 2016-$3875 Abortion $600 CCS testing $4500 2017- Fet aprox 2k
We had only wanted a single embryo transfer due to a twin miscarriage in 2011 ( resulting in a singleton).
Treated 2014
Honestly, we loved her [Dr. Constantini-Ferrando]. We trusted her with our health, future babies, and more. She knew exactly what to do and when...She was very motherly & understood our need for a baby & our situation. She was extremely positive that we would get pregnant fast with her help & expertise...Be prepared to feel comfortable with the entire process. She will make you feel that this is such a natural and normal thing...
[RMA - Englewood Nurse] Anne was amazing. Very caring, determined to make this work, detailed, and tough when you needed to keep your cool. When we didn't get pregnant on the first try, she simply said, ok this will happen just don't stress & call me back when you get your period. And although some people may think what the hell, she simply put me in the state of mind that not everyone gets pregnant the first time they try regardless of the circumstances, but we keep at it. She kept me hopeful and with a fighting mind.
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
Honestly, we loved her. We trusted her with our health, future babies, and more. She knew exactly what to do and when.
We used 2 egg stimulants for the retrieval then a drug to stop me from ovulating too early, then the trigger shot. Then once we transfered an egg i was to take progesterone shots to the butt.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Anne)
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Loved everything. Convenient scheduling & lovely staff.
Well oiled machine. Never waited too long.
I paid normal copays. Our insurance covered everything except egg freezing and storage. We pay appx $1k/yr for that.
Treated 2017 - 2018
She [Dr. Constantini-Ferrando] took the time to explain things and was very empathetic... Very nurturing and helped ease my anxiety. She didn’t sugarcoat things and always made sure I was aware of the treatment process. I think she is a wonderful doctor and really went above and beyond to help us figure out why we were having so many setbacks in the process.... Wanted us to start with IUI since we looked good on paper. I did have success with the first medicated one but miscarried.
Morning monitoring [RMA of New Jersey] is super busy. All the doctors are good and everyone is friendly. I never really felt like a number but the mornings are always rushed. Finance department could be frustrating at times. The clinic is very good I just wish I was getting better results.... My nurse was wonderful. She communicated with me basically every day and always answered all my questions.... She [Dr. Constantini-Ferrando] took the time to explain things and was very empathetic
Ask lots of questions.
She took the time to explain things and was very empathetic
Wanted us to start with IUI since we looked good on paper. I did have success with the first medicated one but miscarried. Did a few more and then moved on to ivf. First transfer failed and second ended in miscarriage. Currently awaiting results of 3rd transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Morning monitoring is super busy. All the doctors are good and everyone is friendly. I never really felt like a number but the mornings are always rushed. Finance department could be frustrating at times. The clinic is very good I just wish I was getting better results.
Didn’t discuss this
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr Constantini was warm and supportive during a time that I was hesitant and worried about an outcome from a previous pregnancy. I truly felt that she would give me the best care and support me through out treatment.... I had requested to go straight to IVF because of an unfortunate circumstance from a previous IUI. She listened to my reasons and was completely supportive.... She explained the answers to my questions and had an excellent bedside manner.
The volume of patients was large but they [RMANJ] tried hard to keep it moving for blood and sonograms....The lines started out the door before they opened. It was always packed but they did a good job most times of keeping it moving.... You have to go to Baskin Ridge on the weekends, which is a hike from Bergen County. The wait time on the weekends was manageable and they also did a good job of getting you in quickly.
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
Be honest about your worries and concerns. She will listen to you and explain answers to questions and worries you have.
Dr Constantini was extremely warm, empathic, and took her time with me in our consultation. She explained the answers to my questions and had an excellent bedside manner.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Julie Cochrane )
Julie was amazing! Always kind and informative.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The volume of patients was large but they tried hard to keep it moving for blood and sonograms. You have to go to Baskin Ridge on the weekends, which is a hike from Bergen County. The wait time on the weekends was manageable and they also did a good job of getting you in quickly.
There was an out of network fertility deductible but it cost around 8,000
Treated 2013 - 2015
Dr. Constantini was generous with her time and answered a million questions. She got to know me and my situation and helped guide me in making tough decisions. Her medical care is excellent. She found I had a uterine septum that no other doctor had caught after years of fertility treatments! She also has a great bedside manner. She is warm, thoughtful, straightforward and a great communicator.
The doctor [at RMA of New Jersey] took the time to get to know me and my situation. She patiently answered a million questions all along the way....They [the RMA staff] do a really good job moving everyone through [monitoring appointments] efficiently. I always went right when they opened so there wasn't much wait....The costs were what they said they would be at the outset. Not cheap--that's for sure but worth it for the level of care they provide.
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
Write down your questions before each visit so you don't forget.
The doctor took the time to get to know me and my situation. She patiently answered a million questions all along the way. She was always very clear with me about my chances of a pregnancy using my own eggs while also being very kind and caring. I feel very lucky to have found her.
They do a really good job moving everyone through efficiently. I always went right when they opened so there wasn't much wait.
We paid for pretty much everything out of pocket but there were no surprises. The costs were what they said they would be at the outset. Not cheap--that's for sure but worth it for the level of care they provide.
Somerset
Treated 2015
I thought she [Dr. Maria Constantini-Ferrando] was very knowledgeable. I remember going in for my saline sonagram and it was painful, I was overwhelmed with emotion, and she took a moment, to comfort me and make sure I was ok before she left.... We had male factor infertility, so with that she recommended an excellent urologist, who along with Dr. Constanini Ferrando really got us when we had to be
Loved our office [RMA of NJ-Englewood], down side wish it was open 7 days a week. Had to travel 45 minuets to the other office on days they were closed. Which was a beautiful facility, and ultimately where I had my egg retrieval, and transfer.... I can’t speak highly enough of all of the nurses I saw and spoke too, everyone of them was kind, compassionate, but didn’t make you feel bad for being in our situation
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
I thought she was very knowledgeable. I remember going in for my saline sonagram and it was painful, I was overwhelmed with emotion, and she took a moment, to comfort me and make sure I was ok before she left.
Keep and open mind, listen, and be patient
She was very caring, honest, and compassionate towards our situation! I felt as though I knew her for longer then we actually did
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Desi )
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Loved our office, down side wish it was open 7 days a week. Had to travel 45 minuets to the other office on days they were closed. Which was a beautiful facility, and ultimately where I had my egg retrieval, and transfer.
A lot was cover under our insurance
I was 27 at the time and a great candidate for IVF, she was open to transferring 2 eybros ( which is what we wanted) but did warn us that it could result in a high risk pregnancy of multiples
Englewood
She [Dr. Maria Costantini-Ferrando] was compassionate , very clear,encouraging, that the best things I like about her. She is very energized . I think she did good combination of medication, my hormone level were good during the whole treatment. I am expecting to complete the treatment soon and I am positive t get the right answer.
She [Dr. Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey] was compassionate , very clear,encouraging, that the best things I like about her. She is very energized . I think she did good combination of medication, my hormone level were good during the whole treatment...Nurse and the staff were very helpful...I think this clinic is expensive but get great result...But it's a great clinic,good staff
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
She was compassionate , very clear,encouraging, that the best things I like about her. She is very energized . I think she did good combination of medication, my hormone level were good during the whole treatment. I am expecting to complete the treatment soon and I am positive t get the right answer.
She can help by Gods grace
Nurse and the staff were very helpful
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
I think this clinic is expensive but get great result. The must be a way to help people who doesn't have money somehow, not true financial loan only. That aspect is very important. But it's a great clinic,good staff
Basking Ridge
Doctor Maria [Costantini-Ferrando] is very positive and that's one of the aspect that encourages me and make me feel like a human and also she has compassion.... The best aspect I really appreciate is the positivity, this treatment is stressful and you someone who can stand with you and give you hope, it give you strength and faith and give you more chances to succeed.... This clinic [RMA of NJ] is very expensive, it's easy to access even by public transportation, you don't lost time when you go for blood text
This clinic [RMA of NJ] is very expensive, it's easy to access even by public transportation, you don't lost time when you go for blood text, I believe they are good in term of result but I think they may have a program that help financially according to each patient financial capacity.... [the nurse was] Very communicative, always called and explained about medication and all blood result very well... Almost 24 000 not included medication cost
Encouraging
Doctor Maria is very positive and that's one of the aspect that encourages me and make me feel like a human and also she has compassion.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Brianna )
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
This clinic is very expensive, it's easy to access even by public transportation, you don't lost time when you go for blood text, I believe they are good in term of result but I think they may have a program that help financially according to each patient financial capacity.
Almost 24 000 not included medication cost

Treated 2017 - 2019
Dr. Constantini is great at her job, she loves what she does and she strives very hard for the best results. She’s honest about her expectations. The only thing I wish is that I would see her on every appointment.... Bloodwork which determines egg reserve, estrogen, progesterone, overall health. Sonograms helped me to determine that I had a fibroid that needed to be removed. SA for my husband to determine the health of his semen and what protocol to use to inseminate our eggs.
Monday’s and Friday’s are the busiest and depending on where you live if you need anything done on the weekends like I have you will have to drive 1 hr away for a 20 min appointment. Strengths are that every staff member [RMA of NJ] I ever ran into dealt with was pleasant... [nurse] was very patient and understanding. Even when I’m crying on the phone or feeling frustrated. Extremely supportive and very thorough with directions
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
I would advise for them to take their expectations out of their mind and follow her instructions and listen to what she tells you is realistic for your fertility needs.
She is extremely compassionate and shows that she cares very much. She wants the best results for my husband and I.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Lisa)
She was very patient and understanding. Even when I’m crying on the phone or feeling frustrated. Extremely supportive and very thorough with directions
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Monday’s and Friday’s are the busiest and depending on where you live if you need anything done on the weekends like I have you will have to drive 1 hr away for a 20 min appointment. Strengths are that every staff member I ever ran into dealt with was pleasant
After a while you get use to monitoring hours. It’s nothing awkward about it. We all know why we are there.
Including medication and additional testing around 25k each time
She is very open to discussing our needs with our age and what our wants are compared to what is realistic for us.

Investment Banker
[Dr. Costantini-Ferrando is] a great listener, compassionate, patient and thorough... We’ve seen a few dr. to date none of them gave us the feeling they actually thinking out of the box to get to the bottom of our prob and looking for a solution out side the regular protocol. We recently started with her but feel very optimistic and that we are in a good hands. The surgery she recommended seems to be justified and was successful.... Very accessible and professional, kind staff, some options for financing treatments.
Very accessible and professional, kind staff, some options for financing treatments. Team of specialized doctor and it’s own labs. Surgeries, transfers and retrievals are done in RMANJ Clinic in Morristown, NJ.... Very nice, responsive and patience... [Dr. Costantini-Ferrando is] a great listener, compassionate, patient and thorough... We’ve seen a few dr. to date none of them gave us the feeling they actually thinking out of the box to get to the bottom of our prob and looking for a solution out side the regular protocol.
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
Nice, thorough and compassionate dr. We’ve seen a few dr. to date none of them gave us the feeling they actually thinking out of the box to get to the bottom of our prob and looking for a solution out side the regular protocol. We recently started with her but feel very optimistic and that we are in a good hands. The surgery she recommended seems to be justified and was successful.
Don’t spare any details. Give the full background
She’s a great listener, compassionate, patient and thorough
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Vileena )
Very nice, responsive and patience