Available by cell phone
43900 Garfield Road
Clinton Township, MI 48038
18181 Oakwood Blvd.
Dearborn, MI 48124
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Maria Hayes to a friend?
Neutral: 40%Don't recommend: 60%5.2
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Michigan Comprehensive Fertility Center to a friend?
Dr. Hayes took time to meet with me and answer all my questions. Unfortunately, I never received the results I hoped for ...I believe Dr. Hayes dragged out the IUIs...I was prescribed clomid (50mg) in combination with IUI. Then 100mg clomid with IUI. Then 150mg clomid with IUI. I tried Femara 3 times with IUI. I don’t remember the dose. I tried injectables after that, Gonel F twice. All 8 cycles included a trigger shot.
How was your experience with Maria Hayes at Michigan Comprehensive Fertility Center?
Dr. Hayes took time to meet with me and answer all my questions. Unfortunately, I never received the results I hoped for and by that I mean a baby. I believe Dr. Hayes dragged out the IUIs for the money.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Maria Hayes at Michigan Comprehensive Fertility Center?
I would recommend trying no more then 3 IUIs.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Maria Hayes at Michigan Comprehensive Fertility Center?
Doctor Hayes office seemed more about the money then the care. Some staff was great to work with; others had no personality.
Describe the protocols Maria Hayes used in your cycles at Michigan Comprehensive Fertility Center and their degree of success.
During one of my IUI cycles, the nurse provided me the wrong day for the IUI. Because my husband went the day we were told and left his sample, we ended up doing back to back IUIs (having to pay for both). One my last cycle at this office, I had a miscarriage and the nurse did not show any compassion. In the same call she told me I was miscarrying, she asked me if I wanted to be scheduled to jump into the neck cycle!
Describe your experience with Michigan Comprehensive Fertility Center.
The clinic had a great reception staff. Bloodwork was done in the office on most days but it was inside a hospital so there was a lab. A weakness was paying $3 to park everytime we went. On the day of an IUI, my husband would pay in the morning when he went to give him sample and then we would pay again when the IUI was preformed. Infertility is expensive enough, you shouldn’t have to pay to park your car.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Maria Hayes at Michigan Comprehensive Fertility Center.
Each IUI, with ultrasounds, bloodwork, meds, and washing of the sperm was around $1,000. We spent nearly 8 grand. Knowing what I know now, I would not have spent that much on IUIs.
Describe Maria Hayes's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Michigan Comprehensive Fertility Center.
Does not apply.
What specific things went wrong at Michigan Comprehensive Fertility Center?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
Dr Hayes takes her job seriously and I trust her judgment. She pioneered ivf in Michigan. My only concern is that she may not be keeping up with the most up to date science and research. I began treating with dr Hayes after another physician at the practice left.... For our ivf I was on lupron gonal f and menopure for stimulation. Because of my unicornuate uterus she transferred one embryo. I had 7 eggs fertilized. 5 were mature and all fertilizedwith icsi. On day 3 they transferred an 8 day embryo. I had one additional embryo made it to a day 5 freeze.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
Dr Hayes takes her job seriously and I trust her judgment. She pioneered ivf in Michigan. My only concern is that she may not be keeping up with the most up to date science and research. I began treating with dr Hayes after another physician at the practice left. I have had concerns that the clinic is overwhelmed being down one physician.
Dr Hayes takes her job seriously.
I am newer to dr Hayes. So, to date, I haven't had the time to build a good relationship with her.
The staff is wonderful. I feel like an individual and not a number.
Describe your experience with Michigan Comprehensive Fertility Center.
Strengths are the nurses. Weaknesses are the technology with the ultrasound. The surgical center also seemed a bit dated.
Iui with shots and monitoring was $500 not including bloodwork ultrasound or meds. Those were covered by insurance. Fresh ivf with icsi was $8500. I think the frozen cycle will be $3500
What specific things went wrong at Michigan Comprehensive Fertility Center?
2013 - 2017
Anovulation, Endometriosis
I appreciate the manner in which she [Dr. Maria Hayes] delivers information. She's forward and I like that. I like being able to discuss options with her, she was open to hearing what I had to say about medical treatment. I felt that she was not open or perhaps a little judgmental of more natural treatments.... I appreciated the authenticity that she carries and the way she delivered information. I would have liked her to be more open to natural treatments as well.
2013 - 2017
Anovulation, Endometriosis
I appreciate the manner in which she delivers information. She's forward and I like that. I like being able to discuss options with her, she was open to hearing what I had to say about medical treatment. I felt that she was not open or perhaps a little judgmental of more natural treatments.
Be as forward with her as she is with you.
Dr. Hayes is forward but personable. I appreciated the authenticity that she carries and the way she delivered information. I would have liked her to be more open to natural treatments as well.
I'm sorry I don't remember the entire protocol for clomid cycle/injectable cycles
The nurses were very knowledgeable and compassionate. At times though I think a couple nurses forget how traumatic and depressing it can be to not become a mommy every month.
Describe your experience with Michigan Comprehensive Fertility Center.
Front staff and phlebotomist were excellent. Actually the best blood draws I've ever had. They are pleasant when making appointments and working with schedules. I do not have any complaints about the office staff.
They were moderately high as my insurance did not cover infertility treatment