Maribelle Verdiales

Monroe
924 WEST SPRING STREET
MONROE, GA 30655
844.315.2229
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Maribelle Verdiales to a friend?

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CNY Fertility Center to a friend?
When she [Dr. Verdiales] and I first met she had read all of my documents. She was very happy for me to be there and very positive. She was extremely encouraging to a nearly overwhelming amount of encouragement when combined with other members of the team....She suggested a plethora of supplements from her shop which is attached. I’d been trying for 5 years and got pregnant on the first month using them. She also suggested platelet rich plasma before transfers to help reduce the risk of miscarriage.
European, Ashkenazi Jewish, Black or African-American, Native American
How was your experience with Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
When she and I first met she had read all of my documents. She was very happy for me to be there and very positive. She was extremely encouraging to a nearly overwhelming amount of encouragement when combined with other members of the team. When I got pregnant she seemed just as elated as I was. When I had a miscarriage she was sorry but still extremely positive and forward thinking. Even though I found that somewhat annoying at the time I found in the long run that attitude helped me overcome the loss faster had others been dwelling on it as much as I was I wouldn’t be moving forward again.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
Know what you want when you come in. Don’t come in expecting her to tell you what to do because she wants to work WITH you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
She has an excellent bedside manner. She and all of the staff seem genuinely happy to be doing their job and to be helping people get affordable IVF at CNY in NY (you have to travel to go there, they do monitoring and what not in Atl office).
Describe the protocols Maribelle Verdiales used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
She and Dr Kiltz work together. She suggested a plethora of supplements from her shop which is attached. I’d been trying for 5 years and got pregnant on the first month using them. She also suggested platelet rich plasma before transfers to help reduce the risk of miscarriage.
Also exceptionally positive. They keep the place spotless and not just spotless but zen. Many of them shared their own personal stories and were just very kind. I was very happy with them.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths: affordable, zen, cares about you making choices together not for you, natural minded IVF options, positive thinking, very nice facility Weaknesses: almost overwhelmingly positive at times, brand new clinic still working out the kinks because it is a travel clinic Overall I’ve found it to be an easy experience. When I arrived I already had a diagnosis and knew exactly what I was coming for and it’s been a breeze they couldn’t have made it easier.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center.
I can’t remember the cost for my other appointments and ultrasounds but my IVF was $4700 for monitoring, retrieval, icsi, fresh transfer and freezing the rest plus first year of storage and they do in house financing
Describe Maribelle Verdiales's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
They are pro single transfer but if you’ve had losses or are over 35 they will work with you to consider how many are right for you.
Maribelle Verdiales
CNY Fertility Center
Monroe

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center.