Doctor available by email
ResidencyJamaica Hospital
924 West Spring Street
Monroe, GA 30655
844.315.2229
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Maribelle Verdiales to a friend?

7.3

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CNY Fertility Center to a friend?
2019 - 2020
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids, Other
Dr. Verdiales goes over your information before walking into the room. She smiles and greets you before asking what you want to do or achieve. She took the time to get my name right and understood that I wanted to start with the less invasive procedures before going full steam IVF. She offered vitamins to help along with hugs. During each cycle she would offer words of encouragement, prayers, and positive vibes. I love her vibes and even when I come in to see other members of her staff she always says hi to me and gives me hugs as if we're friends.
I like that they [the nurses at CNY Fertility] speak English and Spanish. The ultrasound techs are great and describe everything so you don't worry. The nurses are always friendly and explain why they are doing what they are doing and what to expect. If there's a negative it would be sometimes they're not all on the same page...I paid for labs and Fertility exams which is discounted for paying people. Each cycle I did was allowed a payment plan with a down payment. Vitamins are there and can be purchased. They will provide a med list, not included with cycles since each person is different, to Integrity Pharmacy. You can get you meds discounted or from other pharmacies if you decide. There are also add ons depending on what you are comfortable with and they will go over prices as well.
2019 - 2020
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids, Other
How was your experience with Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. V enjoys what she does. I can reach out to her any time and she gets back to me right away. She actually did my annual checkup in addition to my fertility workup so I wasn't all over the place. I love how she explains what she's doing while doing it. She was very patient with me and let me decide what/how I wanted to get started. Some people go straight to IVF but I wanted to see if something as simple as iui would work for us and she agreed. She listens to all my concerns and frustrations without being judgey. I love her heart and dedication. Even when things failed she gave me hugs and discussed what we could change or do to improve.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
I would say be prepared for her positivity. Some people don't like that. Also, she does alternative medicine, like vitamins and massage, to help increase chances. Some people are more interested in the end result but she wants to heal the body as a whole to make getting pregnant easier.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Maribelle Verdiales used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
My first cycle we did low dose Letrezole with iui. I took vitamins she suggested, which gave me extra energy. That cycle was bad because I used opk to test and ended up triggering early but she held out hope. My second one I ovulated too early so she still did progesterone just in case. We called it timed intercourse. My second real cycle we did Letrezole with an injectable but added cetrotide to stall ovulation. She then added prp to get me more follicles since my body was going slow. Once she saw enough great follicles I triggered. The prp is still new but it revitalizes the flushed area. She was concerned about my husbands count but prayed with us that it would all work out. I did progesterone inserts to help with hopeful pregnancy but it was negative. We spoke again about what to change for the future and decided IVF is our best bet. She still gave my husband clomid to see if we could get his counts up but if not she said we wouldn't need much to get IVF to work. It's nice that she's still helping us but also letting us try to fix it as well.
Some are still new. I like that they speak English and Spanish. The ultrasound techs are great and describe everything so you don't worry. The nurses are always friendly and explain why they are doing what they are doing and what to expect. If there's a negative it would be sometimes they're not all on the same page so it's good when they confirm with Dr. V before leaving.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
So, I love the vibe. It's clean, they play relaxing music, there's a mini store to get you vitamins from, and you don't get lost finding it. It's a decent size since it's still new. They do so much there. If your stressing you can get a massage and/or counseling. Now the down side, they are still new. They are a part of CNY in New York so you're getting great care but this location currently doesn't do IVF. They are getting everything ready, building, hiring more staff, getting trained, to start IVF maybe next year. This is a plus and negative. I would love to get everything done here but that means waiting and tons more changes. However, that means they're doing a great job. If you can't wait CNY Monroe will get all testing, labs, and scans done until you're ready to retrieve and transfer in New York. They will then monitor you again until release to OB or next cycle. Once they become fully functional I know it will take some adjustments but just having Dr. V be there from start to finish would be amazing.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center.
There's actually different ways of payment. My insurance covered only my female exam. I paid for labs and Fertility exams which is discounted for paying people. Each cycle I did was allowed a payment plan with a down payment. Vitamins are there and can be purchased. They will provide a med list, not included with cycles since each person is different, to Integrity Pharmacy. You can get you meds discounted or from other pharmacies if you decide. There are also add ons depending on what you are comfortable with and they will go over prices as well.
Describe Maribelle Verdiales's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
She wants what's best for the patient which can be hard sometimes. She prefers to do one but will ask if it's ok
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center.

When she [Dr. Verdiales] and I first met she had read all of my documents. She was very happy for me to be there and very positive. She was extremely encouraging to a nearly overwhelming amount of encouragement when combined with other members of the team....She suggested a plethora of supplements from her shop which is attached. I’d been trying for 5 years and got pregnant on the first month using them. She also suggested platelet rich plasma before transfers to help reduce the risk of miscarriage.
[Dr. Verdiales] and all of the staff seem genuinely happy to be doing their job and to be helping people get affordable IVF at CNY in NY... Strengths: affordable, zen, cares about you making choices together not for you, natural minded IVF options, positive thinking, very nice facility Weaknesses: almost overwhelmingly positive at times, brand new clinic still working out the kinks because it is a travel clinic
European, Ashkenazi Jewish, Black or African-American, Native American
How was your experience with Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
When she and I first met she had read all of my documents. She was very happy for me to be there and very positive. She was extremely encouraging to a nearly overwhelming amount of encouragement when combined with other members of the team. When I got pregnant she seemed just as elated as I was. When I had a miscarriage she was sorry but still extremely positive and forward thinking. Even though I found that somewhat annoying at the time I found in the long run that attitude helped me overcome the loss faster had others been dwelling on it as much as I was I wouldn’t be moving forward again.
Know what you want when you come in. Don’t come in expecting her to tell you what to do because she wants to work WITH you.
She has an excellent bedside manner. She and all of the staff seem genuinely happy to be doing their job and to be helping people get affordable IVF at CNY in NY (you have to travel to go there, they do monitoring and what not in Atl office).
She and Dr Kiltz work together. She suggested a plethora of supplements from her shop which is attached. I’d been trying for 5 years and got pregnant on the first month using them. She also suggested platelet rich plasma before transfers to help reduce the risk of miscarriage.
Also exceptionally positive. They keep the place spotless and not just spotless but zen. Many of them shared their own personal stories and were just very kind. I was very happy with them.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths: affordable, zen, cares about you making choices together not for you, natural minded IVF options, positive thinking, very nice facility Weaknesses: almost overwhelmingly positive at times, brand new clinic still working out the kinks because it is a travel clinic Overall I’ve found it to be an easy experience. When I arrived I already had a diagnosis and knew exactly what I was coming for and it’s been a breeze they couldn’t have made it easier.
I can’t remember the cost for my other appointments and ultrasounds but my IVF was $4700 for monitoring, retrieval, icsi, fresh transfer and freezing the rest plus first year of storage and they do in house financing
They are pro single transfer but if you’ve had losses or are over 35 they will work with you to consider how many are right for you.

Tubal Blockage, Other
I did the saline sonogram. She [Dr. Verdiales] was able to tell how the saline went in that there was some scar tissue. Probably from a previous c-section. Also, an ovarian cyst was found. I am in the process of scheduling a Hysteroscopy/laproscopy to follow up on the results of the saline ultrasound...took the extra few minutes to talk with me meant so much. To understand what is going on as it’s happening is so important to me.
Every person in this office [CNY Fertility Center- Monroe] is so nice. It was a pleasant surprise. They are patient and understanding. They are great at getting the tasks done. Whether it be checking in, getting worked up or insurance authorization for coverage...Better prices for self pay patients. A lot more economical than my previous testing at other fertility offices...It would be great for them to have their own surgery center like the other affiliated offices. Trying to get my schedule to work with the days she is at the hospital for surgery is a little challenging right now.
Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
She is very knowledgeable. She explains everything so well. Any questions you have, she answers without hesitation and honesty. She truly cares about helping the patient. She is a breath of fresh air to reproductive endocrinology.
Fertility is so hard. Trying to remember all the questions you have off the top of your head is a little crazy. Write down a list of questions. That way all of your concerns are answered and you don’t forget something. She will answer them.
Honestly most doctors have a very busy schedule and I know that. The fact that Dr. Verdiales took the extra few minutes to talk with me meant so much. To understand what is going on as it’s happening is so important to me.
I did the saline sonogram. She was able to tell how the saline went in that there was some scar tissue. Probably from a previous c-section. Also, an ovarian cyst was found. I am in the process of scheduling a Hysteroscopy/laproscopy to follow up on the results of the saline ultrasound.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center.
Every person in this office is so nice. It was a pleasant surprise. They are patient and understanding. They are great at getting the tasks done. Whether it be checking in, getting worked up or insurance authorization for coverage.