Medical SchoolUMDNJ
FellowshipRWJ Rutgers
2 Industrial Way West
Eatontown, NJ 07724
732-935-1002
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Marie Werner to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.6

6.4

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of New Jersey to a friend?
2017 - 2019
Dr. Werner was always kind, never acted rushed, was willing to talk in person or over the phone. Understood where I was in my life, and that a break from treatment was necessary and okay.... We began with clomid and ovidrel for our first two IUI cycles, once the doctor realized that it was not working, she switched us to follistim injections which was showing better results, but still not successful. Endometrium was added and things looked better but still did not stick.
2017 - 2019
How was your experience with Marie Werner at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Werner was kind and compassionate. When we first started we thought we would be in and out in a month or two, then when that did not happen. We were disappointed and needed to talk about options and receive more education. Once this occurred and we took a few months off of care, we were all fully in together and the results came out positive!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Marie Werner at RMA of New Jersey?
Ask questions up front
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Marie Werner at RMA of New Jersey?
Describe the protocols Marie Werner used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
We began with clomid and ovidrel for our first two IUI cycles, once the doctor realized that it was not working, she switched us to follistim injections which was showing better results, but still not successful. Endometrium was added and things looked better but still did not stick. I underwent a procedure for polyp removal, then re-tried the follistim, ovidrel, endometrium combination and the very next IUI was a success!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Lauren)
Called promptly with all results, was a little delayed with call backs (but I know I am not the only patient, just impatient when I have questions). Was able to answer questions or find answers
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Staff is all friendly including the men and women who ran the bloodwork and the front desk. Everyone was smiling all the time and very welcoming. Waiting room is a little small and Tuesday morning monitoring always got backed up... otherwise they were quick and efficient!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Marie Werner at RMA of New Jersey.
I had to pay out of pocket for a lot in order to reach my deductible, but the team was willing to work with me to pay what I could each month
Eatontown

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Marie Werner at RMA of New Jersey.

Dr. Werner was very compassionate, knowledgeable and professional. She was always very thorough when laying out options and treatment plans and never pushed me in any direction ... I went straight to IVF with ICSI given some male infertility issues we had, in addition to my struggles with PCOS. ... She was always checking in on how I was feeling and never made me feel rushed or unimportant. Her bedside manner is incredible - she genuinely took setbacks as hard as I did. I felt like she really fought for me throughout the process.
How was your experience with Marie Werner at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Werner was very compassionate, knowledgeable and professional. She was always very thorough when laying out options and treatment plans and never pushed me in any direction - she always told me she would support my choices. She made it easy for me to make the decisions that were right for me. She was always checking in on how I was feeling and never made me feel rushed or unimportant. Her bedside manner is incredible - she genuinely took setbacks as hard as I did. I felt like she really fought for me throughout the process.
Not to feel shy to ask questions. Dr. Werner will always give you her full attention and she wants to make sure her patients are informed.
The office is very efficient - but each time I met with a doctor or nurse - they took the time to speak with me, to provide answers and to comfort me. Also, results were always received so quickly - my nurse was always touching base with me.
I went straight to IVF with ICSI given some male infertility issues we had, in addition to my struggles with PCOS. After my first egg retrieval, after genetic testing, I only had 1 viable embryo, so my husband went to a urologist and then we did a second retrieval after he had a tese procedure done. That resulted in two viable embryos. With three embryos, we decided to transfer the strongest one in January 2019. I am currently almost 10 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Samantha Ribaudo)
My nurse was amazing. She was so prompt with emails and calling with results, really took the time to show me how to use some of the medications and spent one morning with me when I was very emotional - she took time out of her schedule to listen to me, give me a shoulder to lean on and acted as a friend when I needed it. She always answered my questions and was very prompt at obtaining information from the doctor when I requested it.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The clinic is very efficient and runs very well. Even with many people in the office, monitoring hours always went smoothly. The office is very clean and is employed with many sweet professionals who genuinely care about outcomes.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New Jersey.
There were many people but it was a well oiled machine. I was typically in and out within 20 minutes.
Describe Marie Werner's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
My understanding was the SET was a bit more effective, and that is all my insurance would cover, so a multiple embryo transfer was never really discussed. Also, given my age, I don't think I would have elected for a multiple embryo transfer.
Eatontown

I never felt uncomfortable talking to Dr. Werner about any of my concerns. She never rushed us made us feel like we were "just a number" She took the time to explain our genetic disorder to us as well as the process of what we were about to embark on. I never felt as if i was "bothering" her asking numerous questions.... Somehow her calming voice has always put my nerves at ease even during difficult times.
How was your experience with Marie Werner at RMA of New Jersey?
I really like Dr. Werner, she has been a big part of our journey. I feel grateful that we had the opportunity to have her as our doctor. Somehow her calming voice has always put my nerves at ease even during difficult times.
Go for it! She was absolutely wonderful during this process.
After our initial consult ion with Dr. Werner my husband and I found out that we are carrier for the same gene disorder. We needed to have a probe created to be able to test our embryos. This process took a few months. Once we had our probe created, I went straight to stimulation medications on day 3 of my cycle.I was on 275 units of gonal- F and 10 units of low does HGC for 14 days. On day 9 I was instructed to also incorporate a vial of Ganerelix. Two days prior to my egg retrieval my estrogen level was over 9,000. I was instructed to just do a lupron trigger shot to avoid OHSS. They were able to retrieve 30 eggs, 18 were fertilized and 12 were frozen on day 7.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Adrienne Frankel )
Amazing, I feel like I talked to her all the time. She was very good at explaining this and I never waited to long for a phone call back.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
They are a huge team that works together to help you. They have many locations that you can go to for morning monitoring. I had an issue after my egg retrieval and my nurse wanted me to come in and get checked out, the doctor I saw that day was very thorough and gentle during the process. The one downfall is that on weekends all RMANJ patients have to come to the Basking Ridge location for morning monitoring which can get a little crowded.
Morning monitoring during the week was very quick and simple, I was normally in and out within 20-30 minutes for bloodwork and ultrasound. Weekends can get very crowded because they are their only location in NJ that is open, but after the first time seeing how many people were there I just went first thing in the morning and was in and out.
We have a High Deductible plan as well as a $15,000 life time max for fertility. We also had to have a genetic probe created which was not covered by insurance. Total out of pocket $15,000
Basking Ridge

Tubal Blockage, Other
She’s [Dr. Constantini-Ferrando] understanding of concerns and has done a lot of research and is honest with her answers. She also took into consideration my suggestions to help get pregnant. Without me pushing for further testing and her listening we may not have found the endometritis before this next iui. I am hopeful for my next cycle thanks to her!...She always listens to my concerns and suggestions
Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with Marie Werner at RMA of New Jersey?
She’s understanding of concerns and has done a lot of research and is honest with her answers. She also took into consideration my suggestions to help get pregnant. Without me pushing for further testing and her listening we may not have found the endometritis before this next iui. I am hopeful for my next cycle thanks to her!
Make sure you come in educates and prepared
She always listens to my concerns and suggestions
Follistim, ovidrel and endometrin suppositories.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Samantha Petner )
Samantha is great at answering any questions and not making you feel like it’s a silly question. She has helped calm my nerves many times.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Sometimes morning monitoring takes a long time. The front desk is always friendly as well as phlebotomists and other support staff. I wish they would make a the iui process slightly less conveyor belt and a little more personal.
So far, all costs have been covered by insurance.
Eatontown

Dr. Werner is attentive and patient and incredibly reassuring. For the first time in five years of fertility work, we had a doctor ask US what our ideal treatment cycle would look like. I trust her and feel heard by her more than any other doctor we've worked with.... Femara days 3-7, IUI after a positive OPK and ultrasound to confirm mature follicles
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
RMA is large and can feel a little like a factory, but finding the right doctor and nurse makes all the difference. We are able to get a call back within the same day almost all the time during regular working hours.

1 IUI, IVF
I couldn’t imagine having been on this journey with anyone other than Dr. Werner and the entire team at RMA. Each professional handled our circumstance with the utmost compassion, genuinely taking interest in making our dream of conceiving a reality. I always felt truly heard, understood and that my best interest was at the core of each decision and progression. I will forever be grateful for Dr. Werner, Samantha, and the whole RMA-Eatontown team.
1 IUI, IVF
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
I couldn't imagine having been on this journey with anyone other than Dr. Werner and the entire team at RMA. Each professional handled our circumstance with the utmost compassion, genuinely taking interest in making our dream of conceiving a reality. I always felt truly heard, understood and that my best interest was at the core of each decision and progression. I will forever be grateful for Dr. Werner, Samantha, and the whole RMA-Eatontown team.