Medical SchoolUMDNJ
FellowshipRWJ Rutgers
2 Industrial Way West
Eatontown, NJ 07724
732-935-1002
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Marie Werner to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.3
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of New Jersey to a friend?
I never felt uncomfortable talking to Dr. Werner about any of my concerns. She never rushed us made us feel like we were "just a number" She took the time to explain our genetic disorder to us as well as the process of what we were about to embark on. I never felt as if i was "bothering" her asking numerous questions.... Somehow her calming voice has always put my nerves at ease even during difficult times.
How was your experience with Marie Werner at RMA of New Jersey?
I really like Dr. Werner, she has been a big part of our journey. I feel grateful that we had the opportunity to have her as our doctor. Somehow her calming voice has always put my nerves at ease even during difficult times.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Marie Werner at RMA of New Jersey?
Go for it! She was absolutely wonderful during this process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Marie Werner at RMA of New Jersey?
Describe the protocols Marie Werner used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
After our initial consult ion with Dr. Werner my husband and I found out that we are carrier for the same gene disorder. We needed to have a probe created to be able to test our embryos. This process took a few months. Once we had our probe created, I went straight to stimulation medications on day 3 of my cycle.I was on 275 units of gonal- F and 10 units of low does HGC for 14 days. On day 9 I was instructed to also incorporate a vial of Ganerelix. Two days prior to my egg retrieval my estrogen level was over 9,000. I was instructed to just do a lupron trigger shot to avoid OHSS. They were able to retrieve 30 eggs, 18 were fertilized and 12 were frozen on day 7.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Adrienne Frankel )
Amazing, I feel like I talked to her all the time. She was very good at explaining this and I never waited to long for a phone call back.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
They are a huge team that works together to help you. They have many locations that you can go to for morning monitoring. I had an issue after my egg retrieval and my nurse wanted me to come in and get checked out, the doctor I saw that day was very thorough and gentle during the process. The one downfall is that on weekends all RMANJ patients have to come to the Basking Ridge location for morning monitoring which can get a little crowded.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New Jersey.
Morning monitoring during the week was very quick and simple, I was normally in and out within 20-30 minutes for bloodwork and ultrasound. Weekends can get very crowded because they are their only location in NJ that is open, but after the first time seeing how many people were there I just went first thing in the morning and was in and out.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Marie Werner at RMA of New Jersey.
We have a High Deductible plan as well as a $15,000 life time max for fertility. We also had to have a genetic probe created which was not covered by insurance. Total out of pocket $15,000
Basking Ridge
Tubal Blockage, Other
She’s [Dr. Constantini-Ferrando] understanding of concerns and has done a lot of research and is honest with her answers. She also took into consideration my suggestions to help get pregnant. Without me pushing for further testing and her listening we may not have found the endometritis before this next iui. I am hopeful for my next cycle thanks to her!...She always listens to my concerns and suggestions
Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with Marie Werner at RMA of New Jersey?
She’s understanding of concerns and has done a lot of research and is honest with her answers. She also took into consideration my suggestions to help get pregnant. Without me pushing for further testing and her listening we may not have found the endometritis before this next iui. I am hopeful for my next cycle thanks to her!
Make sure you come in educates and prepared
She always listens to my concerns and suggestions
Follistim, ovidrel and endometrin suppositories.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Samantha Petner )
Samantha is great at answering any questions and not making you feel like it’s a silly question. She has helped calm my nerves many times.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Sometimes morning monitoring takes a long time. The front desk is always friendly as well as phlebotomists and other support staff. I wish they would make a the iui process slightly less conveyor belt and a little more personal.
So far, all costs have been covered by insurance.
Eatontown
Dr. Werner is attentive and patient and incredibly reassuring. For the first time in five years of fertility work, we had a doctor ask US what our ideal treatment cycle would look like. I trust her and feel heard by her more than any other doctor we've worked with.... Femara days 3-7, IUI after a positive OPK and ultrasound to confirm mature follicles
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
RMA is large and can feel a little like a factory, but finding the right doctor and nurse makes all the difference. We are able to get a call back within the same day almost all the time during regular working hours.