4.5

Lafayette, CO 80026
271 W County Line Rd
Littleton, CO 80129

2021, Successful
Our first initial visit was great. Dr. Bush explained and went through all of our data and even have us visuals which I enjoyed as I am a visual learner. He was very welcoming and open to any questions we had...very friendly and seemed to care...I liked that they had early appointments. Scheduling seemed to be great.
I liked that they [Conceptions Reproductive Associates] had early appointments. Scheduling seemed to be great. I was able to make appointments on days that worked for us and if needed we could go to a different location. The portal also provided great way to communicate between nurses and patients. Billing seemed to be a little rude and I was unsure about my coverage and billing wasn’t very helpful at first.
How was your experience with Mark Bush at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Bush at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
Make sure you know your insurance coverage and get quotes beforehand if paying out of pocket.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Bush at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
The staff were very friendly and seemed to care.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Mandy)
The nurse was amazing. Since day one she showed compassion and was very friendly. She made sure we were informed and helped us with getting medication. She made sure to really build a relationship with us.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
I liked that they had early appointments. Scheduling seemed to be great. I was able to make appointments on days that worked for us and if needed we could go to a different location. The portal also provided great way to communicate between nurses and patients. Billing seemed to be a little rude and I was unsure about my coverage and billing wasn’t very helpful at first.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mark Bush at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Overall every IUI cost about 1,500
Littleton

Don’t expect a great bedside manner from him [Dr. Mark Bush], but you can from the nurses (who you primarily communicate with anyway). Also, don’t let that interfere with your trust in him - he is brilliant and knows what he is doing. He is on your side and wants a positive outcome also.... Having PCOS (and being an over producer of eggs) his strategy for the egg retrieval was to grow “low and slow” - small increments of hormone dosages that gradually increased until trigger
[Conceptions Reproductive Associates- Littleton's] Strengths: Everyone is friendly and on your side. When I felt scared and alone, I had the nurses who comforted me. Weaknesses: Althoufh not terrible, I think the communication and organization could improve. Maybe the nurse to patient ratio is too high.... Having PCOS (and being an over producer of eggs) his strategy for the egg retrieval was to grow “low and slow” - small increments of hormone dosages that gradually increased until trigger. Because I had so many follicles, some grew much quicker than others so he adjusted the dosages so the larger ones basically stopped growing and the smaller ones continued to grow. I then had a successful retrieval.
How was your experience with Mark Bush at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
Dr. Bush is excellent at what he does - helping families grow. He is confident and makes you as a patient feel confident. We put all our trust into him and without him we would not have our beautiful 6 week old baby girl. I will continue to refer him to my friends who struggle trying to conceive.
Don’t expect a great bedside manner from him, but you can from the nurses (who you primarily communicate with anyway). Also, don’t let that interfere with your trust in him - he is brilliant and knows what he is doing. He is on your side and wants a positive outcome also.
While Dr. Bush is excellent at what he does and provides positive results, his bedside manner is not exactly genuine - making you feel a little more like a number. However, the nurses make up for the lack of bedside manner and therefore wouldn’t have it any other way. I appreciate that he is blunt and does not sugar coat things, he gave us our beautiful baby girl.
Describe the protocols Mark Bush used in your cycles at Conceptions Reproductive Associates and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
I rarely had to wait. I typically tried to get there early, but it was never overwhelming.
Describe Mark Bush's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Due to my age and health, he recommended a single transfer. He only recommends a multiple embryo transfer (2 max) dependent on age group and diagnoses.
2008 - 2015, Successful
Dr. Bush is meticulous. He was direct and honest, which was sometimes hard at the moment but always appreciated later. ... I had absolute faith in his skills and abilities. And though his communication was blunt and direct, I always felt he cared about me as a patient and was rooting for me. ... While there was no doubt Dr. Bush was trying to sell his services, I never felt like that was his priority.
Strengths - meticulous and extremely knowledgeable doctor and nursing staff. Even the office staff [CRA] was easy to work with. I was honestly sad to “graduate “ and move to my OBGYN. Weakness - Procedures have to be done at the Littleton office which is a lot of travel for people in our part of town. ... The nurse I had for the retrieval portion was incredible. She never gave up on me and my extremely late blooming embryos
How was your experience with Mark Bush at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
Dr. Bush is meticulous. He was direct and honest, which was sometimes hard at the moment but always appreciated later. I honestly believe that no one else could have given us the results we had. I had absolute faith in his skills and abilities. And though his communication was blunt and direct, I always felt he cared about me as a patient and was rooting for me.
Just because he may not come across as “warm”, trust that he cares and will do everything possible to help you reach your dreams.
Dr. Bush always made me feel like he was invested in helping us conceive. He was patient and willing to go at my slow speed and stayed with me during several delays due to personal reservations. While there was no doubt Dr. Bush was trying to sell his services, I never felt like that was his priority.
3 months of “prep” including COQ10 supplements among others Baseline bloodwork and other procedures such as hysterostoscopy Monitored injectible cycle Retrieval and freeze 5 day embryo Preconception genetic screening with natera Surgery to remove uterine fibroids Transfer of 1 embryo Positive pregnancy with live birth Injection
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Can’t recall - Erika? For retrieval cycle )
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Strengths - meticulous and extremely knowledgeable doctor and nursing staff. Even the office staff was easy to work with. I was honestly sad to “graduate “ and move to my OBGYN. Weakness - Procedures have to be done at the Littleton office which is a lot of travel for people in our part of town.
More than $25,000 over the course of 5 plus years including surgery. I believe we paid $10,000 plus meds for IVF cycle
Littleton

I only saw Dr. Bush about 3 times throughout the entire course of events, but he always acted like he cared. I could tell that he had the routines down to a science, which, as a scientist/data analyst myself I truly appreciated. His support staff was very caring and did a good job of managing treatments....Don't expect to be face to face with Dr. Bush at every visit, but don't worry - he is engaged in the process and has everything under control.
Don't expect to be face to face with Dr. Bush at every visit [Conceptions Reproductive Associates], but don't worry - he is engaged in the process and has everything under control....Nancy and Jessica were both great! Excellent communication and clear guidance through the entire process....Strengths - compassion, knowledge, organization Weakness - location - please open one on the west side of town (Golden/Lakewood)
How was your experience with Mark Bush at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
We recently moved to Denver from Texas, and knew that we wanted another child. My experience with Conceptions and Dr. Bush far exceeded what I went through in Texas for fertility treatments. Dr. Bush and his staff truly listened to me and my history, and they were able to guide me through a successful egg retrieval procedure and embryo transfer, each in one round. I began this journey about 6 months ago, and now I'm 12 weeks along and expecting a little boy in October! Our family couldn't be happier with the experience. Thank you for making it as smooth as possible! We really enjoyed our experience with everyone we encountered at Conceptions!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Nancy and Jessica)
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Strengths - compassion, knowledge, organization Weakness - location - please open one on the west side of town (Golden/Lakewood) New Patient Advice - go in with an open mind and a flexible schedule!
Approximately $25-30,000 - including medication
1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
1 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
[Dr. Mark Bush is] Very intelligent and blunt which we appreciate. Felt very safe in his hands. He can talk and sometimes lose you with medical terms but he is good at explaining whatever you may not understand. Would reccomend him to everyone.... First round if ivf was super expensive and close to $18,000 and the 2nd round was closer to $8000 after everything including meds and acupuncture
This clinic [Conceptions Reproductive Associates- Littleton] is top notch in every department. You get to know them so well that it is sad when it ends. They make you feel like a top priority and I would recommend them to anyone. I really have no complaints... First round if ivf was super expensive and close to $18,000 and the 2nd round was closer to $8000 after everything including meds and acupuncture
How was your experience with Mark Bush at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
That he is the best out there and will do everything he can to hell you create a family.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Jessica Rico)
She was always in great contact with me and always provided answers to questions in a timely fashion. The whole nursing team makes sure you are well taken care of from beginning to end.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
This clinic is top notch in every department. You get to know them so well that it is sad when it ends. They make you feel like a top priority and I would recommend them to anyone. I really have no complaints