6.9

Mark Damario works at

991 Sibley Memorial Highway, Suite #100
St. Paul, MN 55118
651-379-3110

I only got to see him [Dr. Mark Damario] once in our three failed cycles at CRM...I asked if I could try other things to help me produce more follicles at a faster rate because they took longer to grow and no one seemed to care what I thought...Nothing was adjusted to my body’s needs...not one person in the clinic or my Doctor had called me to check on me or continue care into the next step...I very much felt like a number.
[Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] is professional and clean. Everyone was nice but felt like it was because they had to be. I felt a little rushed after my follicle checks/ office visits...They weren’t very up front with their costs. I had to pay a lot of money for blood work that was not discussed with me in detail what all the test meant...Only one specific nurse was very nice and genuine with me. She made me feel very comfortable and listened to me when my first cycle failed about trying or adding more medications into the mix.
How was your experience with Mark Damario at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Dr. Damario is professional and was nice at my initial consultation. He explained our next steps and was clear in what he wanted. I only got to see him once in our three failed cycles at CRM. I did feel like a number because I always had to reach out to them and I never got my blood work tested throughout my 3 cycles with them. Only at initial consultation. I asked if I could try other things to help me produce more follicles at a faster rate because they took longer to grow and no one seemed to care what I thought with my body. Nothing was adjusted to my body’s needs and therefore could of resulted in a pregnancy and not another failed cycle. Then after my three cycles were finished no one called me as usual and no one offered to discuss the next step with me. I very much felt like a number.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Damario at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Be adamant of what you want and speak up if no one is listening to you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Damario at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
I only seen my Doctor once in the whole three cycles I have done at CRM; including all of the office visits, follicle scans. Also after the three FAILED cycles not one person in the clinic or my Doctor had called me to check on me or continue care into the next step.
Describe the protocols Mark Damario used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
Dr. Damario suggested we do three cycles of letrozole and ovidrel trigger with timed intercourse. No blood work occurred to check any of my levels. And or adjust medication. All three cycles resulted in 0 pregnancies. I did not even know if I ovulated because levels were not checked.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Only one specific nurse was very nice and genuine with me. She made me feel very comfortable and listened to me when my first cycle failed about trying or adding more medications into the mix. After our talk it was brought up by me to another nurse to try other medications or up my dose and I was totally ignored. The other nurses were professional but made me feel like I was just a number.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
This clinic is professional and clean. Everyone was nice but felt like it was because they had to be. I felt a little rushed after my follicle checks/ office visits. If you don’t mind feeling like a number and having them call all the shots then go to this clinic , otherwise keep looking.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mark Damario at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
$4500-$5,500 my whole time there. Out of pocket.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They weren’t very up front with their costs. I had to pay a lot of money for blood work that was not discussed with me in detail what all the test meant. Then I got billed for it later even though I already paid for the consult and follicle scan right away. All the tests they took at initial consult was never discussed with me about any of the results. They did not listen to me when I suggested we try higher doses or other medications. I never got tested during my cycles to see how well I ovulated or if I even ovulated. Or how well I was responding to the medications. I got my period after every failed cycle because I was on progesterone. After the failed cycles I never got a phone call to see how I was doing with another failed cycle or to discuss further treatment. They required my husband do another SA when I told them he had one, one year prior. And I provided them with his results. Which were excellent. I have spent thousands of dollars on failed cycles and nothing was ever adjusted and I felt like it was a waste of money.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Damario] never seemed to study up on the current cycle's prior visits and it felt like we were telling him what happened...always seemed wishy washy and not assertive enough with his opinion and assessment of the cycle status. I would have preferred someone who was more confident. He also never followed up with me after the 2 miscarriages...The nurses showed more compassion following our miscarriages than the dr. did.
Strength [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] - allowing you to do monitoring in St Paul or Minneapolis. Weaknesses - (1) not always giving more than 24 hours notice for the amount you have to prepay per visit, if you don't have insurance. (2) No communication from management to clinic finance person that their contract with health insurance provider was updated and patient wasn't supposed to prepay anything
Dr Demario always seemed wishy washy and not assertive enough with his opinion and assessment of the cycle status. I would have preferred someone who was more confident. He also never followed up with me after the 2 miscarriages.
Ask lots of questions if you don't understand something.
He never seemed to study up on the current cycle's prior visits and it felt like we were telling him what happened.
2016 we had 3 iui's with follistim, femara, and ovidrel to trigger. 2017 we had 2 ivf cycles (stims, retrieval, icsi, embryo transfer. First round was birth control for initial suppression, then follistim, menopur, endometrin, minivelle patches, hcg injection for trigger. Second round was the same except for increased follistim, coQ10 supplement, and I think we added in microdose Lupron. In 2018 we had 1 FET with the 2 remaining embryos from 2017 round 2, with birth control for initial suppression, estradiol tablets, and PIO injections.
The nurses showed more compassion following our miscarriages than the dr. did. They were also always willing to answer questions.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Strength - allowing you to do monitoring in St Paul or Minneapolis. Weaknesses - (1) not always giving more than 24 hours notice for the amount you have to prepay per visit, if you don't have insurance. (2) No communication from management to clinic finance person that their contract with health insurance provider was updated and patient wasn't supposed to prepay anything
I believe our reimbursement for the ART side of the first cycle was $9870. That does not include any bloodwork, monitoring appointments, or medication. The reimbursement we got the 2nd time was slightly higher due to needing embryo cryopreservation.
Describe Mark Damario's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
We only ever got grade 3 embryos. When we arrived at our FET in January 2018 he encouraged us to consider transferring 2 which would increase the chance of 1 sticking.
We were thankful to have insurance coverage and the way our first cycle went is we prepaid everything to the clinic and then submitted to insurance for reimbursement later. That in itself is a whole different story. We did the same prepay/request reimbursement the 2nd time and we found out after the fact that a contract was agreed to and nobody informed my clinic and the insurance company thought i was going to send all of the money back to them that they had reimbursed me for. They wanted to do it that way and re-process all of the claims through insurance first. It was a major nightmare.
St. Paul

I met with Dr. Damario for an initial consultation and then once more two weeks prior to Stimulation start for a baseline ultrasound and trial transfer. During the entire course of IVF treatment, egg retrieval, and transfer I did not see or hear from Dr. Damario at all.... He did not seem to be aware of what was happening with my care. He couldn’t recognize me and didn’t know my name. He always had his nurse contact me, except once
We pre-paid $1200 for cryopreservation of embryos. More than 6 wks after all of our embryos stopped developing and it was confirmed we did not have any left for cryopreservation, we had still not received a refund for this or heard from the clinic [Ctr for Repro Med of MN] about a refund.... Sue was great- explained everything in great detail, kept me informed about my lab work and my progress
He did not seem to be aware of what was happening with my care. He couldn’t recognize me and didn’t know my name. He always had his nurse contact me, except once— Dr. Damario called me after my first BHCG to tell me I was pregnant and had “an honest to goodness good pregnancy level.” But two days later, when my BHCG dropped, Dr. Damario had one of the nurses contact me to tell me I was going to miscarry. Dr. Damario miscounted my follicles during my baseline ultrasound. During my ultrasound after miscarriage diagnosis, Dr. Damario looked around for about 3 minutes before confirming miscarriage will be happening and giving me my options to proceed with the miscarriage. He diagnosed me with a “blighted ovum” at 6.5wks, which I have read should never be diagnosed before wk 9. I also had a visible yolk sac, which I also understand does not meet the definition for blighted ovum. Here I am at 9.6wks and still have not miscarried (will likely still miscarry), but have chosen to follow up with further ultrasounds at a different clinic with a new provider.
Do your research about your own situation and possible IVF protocols before meeting with Dr. Damario so you are prepared to ask specific questions & get the answers you need.
I met with Dr. Damario for an initial consultation and then once more two weeks prior to Stimulation start for a baseline ultrasound and trial transfer. During the entire course of IVF treatment, egg retrieval, and transfer I did not see or hear from Dr. Damario at all. His nurses were always the ones in contact with me about my progress and with orders for stimulation dosage changes. Dr. Damario would not have been to recognize me in the waiting room or recall my name at any point, even once completed with treatment.
- Birthcontrol for downregulation 6 weeks prior to treatment start - Lupron 20IU for further downregulation for 10 days - Lupron decreased to 5IU from day 3-5 of stimulation, then stopped -Stimulation Start: Menopur 150IU morning & Follistim 150IU for 14 days (Follistim bumped up to 300IU after day 3 d/t slow ovarian response/possible over sensitivity to Lupron) - Trigger Shot: 10,000IU Novarel (HCG) injection 36 hours before transfer * my body was downregulated significantly prior to treatment start, which required doubling the dose of the follistim and added an extra 2-4 days of stimulation before trigger shot. I also had two lead follicles and was told of a potential risk for cycle cancelation * I had 16 follicles, but only 14 eggs retrieved. 8 eggs were mature and all 8 fertilized with ICSI. No embryos made to blastocyst stage. * we transferred a morula and 8-cell embryo on day 5. All other embryos stopped developing by day 6 and we did not have any leftover to freeze.
Sue was great- explained everything in great detail, kept me informed about my lab work and my progress, described ultrasounds while doing them, remembered my name and things about me. Julie- great, very kind and personable; remembered my name and things about me. There were other nurses that didn’t even introduce themselves or attempt to build any rapport during the appt at all, were very blunt and jumped to worst case scenario. I don’t know their names because they never said their name.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Strengths: - front desk staff friendly and personable - a few nurses were friendly and personable - most of lab staff was nice and efficient (aside from one lab person) Weaknesses: - a few bad nurses that make you feel like a number - care team didn’t seem to take time to understand our situation - we were not given any possible explanation for the underdevelopment of all of our embryos - our miscarriage was diagnosed immediately, and with 100% certainty before taking additional bloodwork or ultrasound to confirm— this seemed very insensitive, considering our entire process.
IVF retrieval/transfer/ICSI- $11,800 Medication- $7000 Monitoring/bloodwork: $2800 Prescreening: $800
Dr. Colleen Casey did the embryo transfer. She recommended transferring only 1 embryo because the next most developed one was only 8 cells. She told us transferring two could be harmful to the morula which was further developed. We told her we wanted to transfer two anyway and asked for more information on how it could be harmful and she then said that it probably wouldn’t be harmful, but it just wouldn’t be likely to implant. We transferred two and all remaining embryos arrested the next day.
We pre-paid $1200 for cryopreservation of embryos. More than 6 wks after all of our embryos stopped developing and it was confirmed we did not have any left for cryopreservation, we had still not received a refund for this or heard from the clinic about a refund. We finally had to reach out to them to initiate the refund process. 2 wks after we reached out, and we have yet to receive our refund (8 weeks after it was confirmed there would be no cryopreservation).
St. Paul

Dr. Damario tried the "usual" protocols with us for our 3 IUIs. We used a frozen sperm sample for one IUI and had a nurse tell me that the sperm count was fairly low, minutes before the IUI rather than actually calling on the day the sample was given.... After 2 failed IUIs, I requested additional testing, which he relented to. These tests gave us some clues regarding our challenges but Dr. Damario was not great at explaining the significance of our results
The billing office [Ctr for Repro Med of MN] wouldn't give us an outright refund for services we paid for OOP after we learned that some of the procedures were covered by our insurance....To change doctors at this clinic, you literally have to discuss the change with the CEO. The CEO told me that she was really surprised at my requested change and made me feel like I had done something wrong... nurses couldn't answer a simple question like "on average, what % of sperm don't make it through the freeze-thaw cycle."
Dr. Damario started us with the "typical" IUI protocol given our diagnosis of unexplained infertility. After 2 failed IUIs, I requested additional testing, which he relented to. These tests gave us some clues regarding our challenges but Dr. Damario was not great at explaining the significance of our results. We wound up googling for information. We also then found out that there are a number of lifestyle issues that can impact sperm quality, which Dr. Damario never once mentioned. The lack of information was highly disappointing and left us feeling like we had spent thousands of dollars without learning very much. I would not recommend his practice for anyone who wants a proactive, communicative physician.
You have to be your own advocate and invest in a lot of research on your own. He will not push you or advocate for aggressive treatment.
Dr. Damario tried the "usual" protocols with us for our 3 IUIs. We used a frozen sperm sample for one IUI and had a nurse tell me that the sperm count was fairly low, minutes before the IUI rather than actually calling on the day the sample was given. This is one example of several times when the clinic didn't seem to have any sense of urgency or be very proactive about helping my husband and I navigate infertility. It was highly disappointing.
1st IUI: 50 mg Clomid on CD 5-9 with ovidrel trigger; 2nd IUI: 100 mg Letrozole CD 4-8 - ovulated early and cancelled cycle; 3rd IUI: 100 mg Letrozole with frozen sperm sample with very low count and ovidrel trigger; 4th IUI: 100 mg Letrozole with fresh sperm sample with normal count with ovidrel trigger; all cycles were BFN.
Sue was great; most of the other nurses at the St Paul location were not great at communicating. Many couldn't explain the rationale behind changes in protocol; also, nurses couldn't answer a simple question like "on average, what % of sperm don't make it through the freeze-thaw cycle."
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Clinic was located convenient to my home, which is why I initially chose them. Their appointments are generally on time. The billing office wouldn't give us an outright refund for services we paid for OOP after we learned that some of the procedures were covered by our insurance. Instead, they issued a credit and many months later, I still have never received an account balance. To change doctors at this clinic, you literally have to discuss the change with the CEO. The CEO told me that she was really surprised at my requested change and made me feel like I had done something wrong in requesting a change of doctor rather than truly trying to understand how the clinic might improve. It was disappointing.
St. Paul

We didn't feel like we had any understanding of our treatment or what they could do for us to help us start a family. He [Dr. Mark Damario] basically read back our questionnaire when we met with him and kept reading and showing us statistics. The statistics were not encouraging at all. We were mostly confused and didn't have any idea what the plan was. He didn't explain chromosomal/genetic testing with us very well, even though I'm over 35 years old. He was big into selling us on buying multiple IVF sessions, but didn't really give us a reason why we would need to do IVF multiple times.
This clinic [Center for Reproductive Med of MN] had a long waiting period to see a doctor (months). When I had a fail IUI the nurse asked me what I wanted to do next, my answer I don't know, what are my options (cause I honestly didn't know) I said IVF? The nurse goes you need to make an appt with the doctor to discuss that and he is book for weeks. Found that very frustrating to not be able to see a patient in a timely matter especially when everything with this is timely.
We didn't feel like we had any understanding of our treatment or what they could do for us to help us start a family. He basically read back our questionnaire when we met with him and kept reading and showing us statistics. The statistics were not encouraging at all. We were mostly confused and didn't have any idea what the plan was. He didn't explain chromosomal/genetic testing with us very well, even though I'm over 35 years old. He was big into selling us on buying multiple IVF sessions, but didn't really give us a reason why we would need to do IVF multiple times.
For us, it was a blessing that our insurance had us switch clinics. This clinic was not the place for us. We do have friends that liked this clinic and Dr Darmario and had success here.
I felt like we had no direction in where to go with our treatments. We filled out a questionnaire and basically when we met with Dr. Damario he just read it back to us. My husband and I walked out of the clinic wondering if we should even continue. This clinic is where our insurance sent us first. Thankfully before we go fully into our treatment we were able to switch clinic and doctor. This was a night and day difference for us.
We did IUI because I had unexplained infertility and felt like it would work for us. Really with my age, we should of went straight to IVF and skipped IUI. Now it's clear to me why I was a great candidate for IVF, and not IUI. But this wasn't explained to me at this clinic.
The nursing staff was nice. When I was at this clinic they didn't have an online portal where you could easily ask questions. I found that very frustrating and a little old school to not be able to email a nurse with a simple question.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
This clinic had a long waiting period to see a doctor (months). When I had a fail IUI the nurse asked me what I wanted to do next, my answer I don't know, what are my options (cause I honestly didn't know) I said IVF? The nurse goes you need to make an appt with the doctor to discuss that and he is book for weeks. Found that very frustrating to not be able to see a patient in a timely matter especially when everything with this is timely.
We did not do IVF with this clinic.
I had a hard time in the beginning getting my medication ordered. My insurance was telling me one pharmacy to use and the clinic was telling me another. Once I took control of double checking on my medication orders, this became much better.
St. Paul

The doctor [Dr. Mark Damario] did not tell me about my PCOS diagnosis, I only learnt of it after my records were transferred to the next physician...I only actually met Dr. Damario one time. He never once called me to provide an update on the cycle. He left everything to the nurses who treated me as any other patient and did not consider my own past experiences when building my protocol...spent the majority of the time speaking to my spouse and talking about how impressed he was with his sperm. He spent the entire meeting writing down the things that we were saying and it did not feel as though he was actually listening to what we wanted. He diagnosed me with PCOS but never actually told me that he had given me that diagnosis, I only found out after my records were transferred to my sub
I did three cycles of IUI using Clomid and injectibles [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota]...The doctor [Dr. Mark Damario] did not tell me about my PCOS diagnosis, I only learnt of it after my records were transferred to the next physician...Treat their patients as a number, there is no such thing as an individualized treatment plan at CRM. The nursing staff was kind but they were not very open with communication and only told me things when I would ask...Ask specifically about what diagnosis and treatment plan he is giving you...He diagnosed me with PCOS but never actually told me that he had given me that diagnosis, I only found out after my records were transferred to my subsequent doctor. I would never recommend him to anyone seeking out treatment. As a woman, I felt that he was incredibly incompassionate.
During my one meeting with Dr. Damario he treated me as though I was not even in the room and spent the majority of the time speaking to my spouse and talking about how impressed he was with his sperm. He spent the entire meeting writing down the things that we were saying and it did not feel as though he was actually listening to what we wanted. He diagnosed me with PCOS but never actually told me that he had given me that diagnosis, I only found out after my records were transferred to my subsequent doctor. I would never recommend him to anyone seeking out treatment. As a woman, I felt that he was incredibly incompassionate.
Ask specifically about what diagnosis and treatment plan he is giving you.
Throughout my time being treated at Center for Reproductive medicine I only actually met Dr. Damario one time. He never once called me to provide an update on the cycle. He left everything to the nurses who treated me as any other patient and did not consider my own past experiences when building my protocol.
I did three cycles of IUI using Clomid and injectibles.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The doctor did not tell me about my PCOS diagnosis, I only learnt of it after my records were transferred to the next physician.
St. Paul
We met our doctor [Dr. Mark Damario] for our initial consultation and then after our ectopic pregnancy for a follow up and to see what our next game plan would be. He explained what our next steps will be cleary.... Letrazole 2.5 mg, ovidrel, and IUI-negative pregnancy results. Letrazole 5 mg, ovidrel, iui- positive pregnancy test that ended up ectopic. Will do the same protocol after a 3 month wait and hsg testing.
It [Center for Reproductive Med of MN- St. Paul] is a small clinic so if more specialized care is needed you will need to go to their Mpls office which is there main location. Clinic in st.paul is smaller, easy to get to, and parking is easy. Mpls office is larger in a shared building with a ramp.... You may have to go to their Mpls office for weekend visits or if you need trained techs to do your ultrasounds like I did. It wasn't a big deal for me to do so.
St.paul is a small office, but I don't mind that. We met our doctor for our initial consultation and then after our ectopic pregnancy for a follow up and to see what our next game plan would be. He explained what our next steps will be cleary.
In the middle. We work with mostly nurses after the consultation.
There are many nurses so I feel like i'm always seeing/ meeting a new one but all have been helpful.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
It is a small clinic so if more specialized care is needed you will need to go to their Mpls office which is there main location. Clinic in st.paul is smaller, easy to get to, and parking is easy. Mpls office is larger in a shared building with a ramp.
Around $1500 with medications, ultrasounds and IUI.
St. Paul

Dr. DeMario himself was very kind and gentle but doesn't sugar coat anything. He was up front about success rates and costs.... At CRM you only meet the doctor once, then you see nurses for the testing and treatment. Our appointment with Dr. DeMario went well. He was knowledge and obviously has a lot of experience. I didn't feel a strong personal connection with him, but I do feel good about his expertise.... I took clomid to stimulate egg growth
They are high end and very professional. There are many clients so care is not super personal, but you know that they know what they're doing. I am not sure if we may get a second opinion but for now I am comfortable working with the Center for Reproductive Medicine.... The nurses at the clinic vary in their attitudes - it really depends on who is working when you go in for your appointment.... $2,000 for one cycle of IUI
Take things one step at a time.
Dr. DeMario himself was very kind and gentle but doesn't sugar coat anything. He was up front about success rates and costs. The nurses at the clinic vary in their attitudes - it really depends on who is working when you go in for your appointment.
I took clomid to stimulate egg growth followed by two days on vaginal estrogen to help thicken the uteran lining. I then took a "trigger shot" to stimulate ovulation. Two days later, we did the IUI followed by two weeks of vaginal progesterone.
It really depends on the nurse.
$2,000 for one cycle of IUI
St. Paul

DeMario did 2 FET's for us. Used the same protocol that Dr. Malo established for us 2 years earlier. Didn't change anything regardless of test results...He never remembered any details about my case. It seems like he didn't even review my file before any meeting. Consistently asked the same questions over and over...He is not compassionate, he doesn't see you as a person. Doesn't remember anything from prior meetings. Generally seems confused. Very frustrating for someone who is in a vulnerable position. I had no choice but to use him as my prior RE at the clinic retired. Total difference of night and day between DeMario and Malo. Dr Malo always knew where I was at and what my history was. Made me feel like a patient and not a payment, which is how I feel when I see DeMario.
Jan [nurse at CRM] has been there forever and is excellent; caring, compassionate, hard working, remembers you as a person...Feel like cattle. So many women processed through on any given morning. Care is not personalized...Quite expensive compared to national averages. Higher success rates though. FET $5k (plus meds)...DeMario did 2 FET's for us. Used the same protocol that Dr. Malo established for us 2 years earlier. Didn't change anything regardless of test results.
Go to the Minneapolis clinic and see a different RE in the CRM clinic.
Jan has been there forever and is excellent; caring, compassionate, hard working, remembers you as a person.
St. Paul
Felt he [Dr. Damario] had a good ideas on what to do, but felt like I did have PCOS and no one was addressing that. As a doctor we liked him, he was very straightforward, doesn’t sugar coat anything, but the Minneapolis office left us not trusting the CRM name.... Ask for a detailed plan of your protocol. We never got that. Just named meds that we would use, but not the dose or why.... Only met one of the nurses and she talked a bit about the meds and a schedule and what would happen the day of retrieval.
CRM doesn’t have a clear protocol that they show their patients. I always asked what IVF would look like for us and never was given a clean answer. I think they need to have more protocols written down to show patients during the initial visit....Smaller office than the Minneapolis location; felt he [Dr. Damario] knew our story a little better than our previous doctor....Only met one of the nurses and she talked a bit about the meds and a schedule and what would happen the day of retrieval.
Felt he had a good ideas on what to do, but felt like I did have PCOS and no one was addressing that. As a doctor we liked him, he was very straightforward, doesn’t sugar coat anything, but the Minneapolis office left us not trusting the CRM name.
Smaller office than the Minneapolis location; felt he knew our story a little better than our previous doctor.
Never given a protocol.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Did not have any billing issues.
I know that he was okay with twins.

2012 - 2013, Unsuccessful
I only met him twice. He seemed super cautious in his treatment protocol...Lots and lots of letrozole with and without IUI. I never had a positive pregnancy test....People [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] were nice but it wasn't clear they knew me or remembered my treatment plan.
The nurses would come in with the wrong charts, not have the treatment plan. I had to remind them of the current protocol and tell them the plans we had discussed in the previous appointment. It was a little scary....Disorganized, shabby, charged for parking and they had a rude receptionist.
I only met him twice. He seemed super cautious in his treatment protocol.
Be your own advocate.
People were nice but it wasn't clear they knew me or remembered my treatment plan.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Disorganized, shabby, charged for parking and they had a rude receptionist.
Just general disorganization.