Medical SchoolBaylor
West Palm Beach
4631 N Congress Avenue
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
800.953.BABY
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Mark Denker to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Palm Beach Fertility Center to a friend?
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Denker was very compassionate and never acted as if my questions were stupid. He had pictures and diagrams and made me feel very comfortable. He had me get genetic testing and egg quality testing which made a lot of sense to me and I didn't understand why my first doctor didn't call for those things. Dr. Denker performed surgery on my to prepare my body for IVF (which I haven't started yet) and I had a hard recovery-I don't believe that was any fault of his though.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Mark Denker at Palm Beach Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Denker at Palm Beach Fertility Center?
I would say trust your instincts. I know some people who didn't like Dr. Denker at all but I felt comfortable with him. Ask all the questions you want and don't feel silly! Even if you ask about a fallopian tube transplant lol he won't tell you anything is stupid or crazy-he'll answer you and give you great advice.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Denker at Palm Beach Fertility Center?
Dr. Denker called me personally on the phone because my gynecologist reached out to him. He was so compassionate and told me he wanted me to come in just to get all my questions answered even if I didn't want to move forward with anything. The nurses were so sweet to me and felt like I could be friends with them.
Describe the protocols Mark Denker used in your cycles at Palm Beach Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I did not do treatment or cycles with Dr. Denker. He performed laproscopic surgery for me to remove my fallopian tubes, cysts, polyps, and endometriosis.
I loved the nursing staff. I felt like they treated me like a friend and I could tell them anything. They were great with e-mails and phone calls to tell me things I needed to do.
Describe your experience with Palm Beach Fertility Center.
I didn't love the building the clinic was in-it had weird carpet and wall colors. I think they were renovating when I stopped going to the clinic. There were awards on the walls and nice baby pictures and framed articles about Dr. Denker.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mark Denker at Palm Beach Fertility Center.
They provided a whole packet about payment plans and insurance options. I didn't love the lady who was supposed to help with information, I just used the packet mostly. It was pretty standard of being around $20,000 total but I appreciated all the information about the breakdown of medication and procedures and everything.
Describe Mark Denker's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Palm Beach Fertility Center.
I'm not sure what his approach was. We didn't get that far.
Boca Raton

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Mark Denker at Palm Beach Fertility Center.

IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Denker is very attentive. He looks you directly in the eyes when speaking, doesn't rush and will answer ALL... I mean ALL of your questions! He is extremely patient and his smile makes you feel so comfortable. You can feel his passion for helping to grow families and I look forward to bringing my miracle into the world with his assistance!!!... The staff [Palm Beach Fertility Ctr] is very quick to answer any questions or concerns. They take no time at all to respond to emails or call back when msgs are left.
IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Mark Denker at Palm Beach Fertility Center?
Ask many many questions and he will gladly answer! You will have no doubts or questions when you are done with him.
The staff is very quick to answer any questions or concerns. They take no time at all to respond to emails or call back when msgs are left. They are compassionate and willing to answer anything.
Describe your experience with Palm Beach Fertility Center.
The clinic is welcoming. You don't feel like a burden or rushed. The office that I don't particularly care for is the one in Lake Worth, FL. Because that is a regular OB office as well there are a lot of patients in and out and the front desk staff isn't the nicest or most attentive.
We were quoted approximately $18K for one cycle of RIVF and that does not include medication. We have not started the process yet, it is sooo expensive but we are looking into INVOCELL now with Dr. Denker because it is cheaper.
West Palm Beach

I initially had an iui not knowing hubby semen analysis right until transfer and they were all low quality and the iui was still done. After not falling pregnant he [Dr. Denker] said ivf was our only way.... 4 months went by with my husband on treatment redid his semen analysis and when denker called with results he mentioned trying a few iui if it didn’t work then ivf. Keep in mind he mentioned only ivf would work so why push an iui again.
How was your experience with Mark Denker at Palm Beach Fertility Center?
The office staff has been great. The DR I’m still hesitant on. I initially had an iui not knowing hubby semen analysis right until transfer and they were all low quality and the iui was still done. After not falling pregnant he said ivf was our only way. We seen urologist and endocrinologist in hopes that they can help. 4 months went by with my husband on treatment redid his semen analysis and when denker called with results he mentioned trying a few iui if it didn’t work then ivf. Keep in mind he mentioned only ivf would work so why push an iui again. The new results were no better. So I’m a little dumbfounded as to why suggest wasting time and money. I then asked my chances with an iui and he said 4%. If my odds are so low why put someone through that and end in heartbreak.
Describe your experience with Palm Beach Fertility Center.
Front office staff making first visits come with a fee be known. I thought it was complimentary and when I show up I was being charged. They did waive it due to not being told. I only paid the ultrasound visit.