Mark Denker

West Palm Beach
4631 N Congress Avenue
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
800.953.BABY
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Mark Denker to a friend?
Neutral: 100%8
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Palm Beach Fertility Center to a friend?
Neutral: 100%7
I initially had an iui not knowing hubby semen analysis right until transfer and they were all low quality and the iui was still done. After not falling pregnant he [Dr. Denker] said ivf was our only way.... 4 months went by with my husband on treatment redid his semen analysis and when denker called with results he mentioned trying a few iui if it didn’t work then ivf. Keep in mind he mentioned only ivf would work so why push an iui again.
How was your experience with Mark Denker at Palm Beach Fertility Center?
The office staff has been great. The DR I’m still hesitant on. I initially had an iui not knowing hubby semen analysis right until transfer and they were all low quality and the iui was still done. After not falling pregnant he said ivf was our only way. We seen urologist and endocrinologist in hopes that they can help. 4 months went by with my husband on treatment redid his semen analysis and when denker called with results he mentioned trying a few iui if it didn’t work then ivf. Keep in mind he mentioned only ivf would work so why push an iui again. The new results were no better. So I’m a little dumbfounded as to why suggest wasting time and money. I then asked my chances with an iui and he said 4%. If my odds are so low why put someone through that and end in heartbreak.
Describe your experience with Palm Beach Fertility Center.
Front office staff making first visits come with a fee be known. I thought it was complimentary and when I show up I was being charged. They did waive it due to not being told. I only paid the ultrasound visit.
Mark Denker