Fox Valley Reproductive Medicine

Nurse available by emailDoctor, Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolUniv of MI-Ann Arbor
ResidencyUniv of IA
2100 S. Kensington Drive, Suite 1
Appleton, WI 54915
920-560-5585
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Mark Faustich to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 50%Neutral: 50%9
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fox Valley Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
My first IUI cycle [with Dr. Mark Faustich] we started out on a low dose of gonal f at 37.5iu on cycle day 4. I did those injections cycle day 4-8. Went in Cycle day 9 for an ultra sound. My follicles were growing slowly. Upped my dose to 50iu cycle day 9-11. Went in for ultra sound on cycle day 12. Things were still growing slow! Upped my dose on cycle day 12 to 75iu cycle day 12-16. Went in for an ultra sound on cycle day 17 and was almost there. Had one follicle at 15mm. Upped my dose to 87.5iu on cycle day 17-21. Went in for ultra sound on day 22 and had a 19 mm follicle. Did trigger shot that day at 12 and went in for IUI on cycle day 23 at 9:00 AM. Did progesterone suppositories twice daily for the two week wait.
How was your experience with Mark Faustich at Fox Valley Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Faustich is very caring and compassionate about his patients. He listens to what your goals are and makes that his goals. When a cycle fails he is almost just as upset as you are. He lets you vent when you need to and lets you cry when you need to. He doesn't rush you through an appointment. He will answer every question you ask, even if you ask the question multiple times. He never gets annoyed or upset with you. He understand that this is obviously a very frustrating and upsetting journey and tries to make it the best and smoothest journey he can.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Faustich at Fox Valley Reproductive Medicine?
I would let them know to be prepared that Dr. Faustich is blunt. He will let you know how things are. He isn't going to sugar coat it. Which in my case, I love. I don't want things to be sugar coated, and then the worst happens. That would be even more upsetting to me. But, even though he is blunt, he is going to do everything in his power to give you a baby.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Faustich at Fox Valley Reproductive Medicine?
I felt like a human because he looked over my records very closely before meeting with me. He knew where I worked, what my husband did as a career, where I lived, how old I was, and he even knew that my husband was deployed in Afghanistan. He really wanted me to feel comfortable and that he was there for me - which I did. He explained to me what he though what medications/procedures we should do, and why. I felt very safe in his care.
Describe the protocols Mark Faustich used in your cycles at Fox Valley Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
My first IUI cycle we started out on a low dose of gonal f at 37.5iu on cycle day 4. I did those injections cycle day 4-8. Went in Cycle day 9 for an ultra sound. My follicles were growing slowly. Upped my dose to 50iu cycle day 9-11. Went in for ultra sound on cycle day 12. Things were still growing slow! Upped my dose on cycle day 12 to 75iu cycle day 12-16. Went in for an ultra sound on cycle day 17 and was almost there. Had one follicle at 15mm. Upped my dose to 87.5iu on cycle day 17-21. Went in for ultra sound on day 22 and had a 19 mm follicle. Did trigger shot that day at 12 and went in for IUI on cycle day 23 at 9:00 AM. Did progesterone suppositories twice daily for the two week wait. Cycle did fail.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fox Valley Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Jean Schlais)
Jean was absolutely amazing. I couldn't imagine this process with out her. I dealt with Jean at most of my visits for IUI's. She was always very organized and knew what we needed to do. She was caring and sweet. She would listen to my concerns and then adjust them if that is what her and Dr. Faustich thought was best. I would and still do e-mail Jean quite often and she never gets annoyed. She answers my questions in a timely fashion and makes me feel safe with her answers.
Describe your experience with Fox Valley Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is great. The hours work really well with working patients. They offer appointments sometimes as early as 6:30 AM, but mostly I can get in at 7:00AM so I don't have to miss work more than needed. They can fit you in at the last minute too. My cycles are very irregular so I never know when it is going to show up. If I call them on a Thursday at 3:00PM letting them know my period came, they could get me in as soon as the next day at 7:00-7:30AM. They are wonderful people that work there. Only thing that is hard is if you call anytime between 11:00-1:00, it is hard to get someone on the phone. That would be the only downfall. But, that is also during lunch time, so they are getting a higher volume of calls I am sure.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mark Faustich at Fox Valley Reproductive Medicine.
The costs were very reasonable. Unlike many fertility clinics, they billed you for their services. They didn't require that you make payments up front before services are rendered. I thought that was very nice.
What specific things went wrong at Fox Valley Reproductive Medicine?
Appleton- Kensington
Dr. Faustich is very caring and really wants to help me. I feel very safe in his care.... Dr. Faustich is very knowledgeable and caring. He wants to help in every way possible. I’m very glad I found him in this infertility journey. One thing that makes him so great is he is honest and a little blunt - which I like. I like to hear things how they are and how the outcome may be even if I don’t like it.... I’d go in cycle day 3 for baseline ultrasound.
How was your experience with Mark Faustich at Fox Valley Reproductive Medicine?
Be prepared to hear the truth. Which is what you should want anyways!
I’d go in cycle day 3 for baseline ultrasound. Started 87.5 iu of gonal f on day 3. Would go in for blood work on cycle day 8. E2 was good level so kept at 87.5 iu cycle day 8-12. Trigger shot day 12 and IUI day 13.
Jean is absolutely wonderful. She has great communication and makes you feel comfortable when there. I have emailed her multiple times in a cycle and she never seems to get annoyed and is very prompt. I couldn’t imagine this process without Jean.
Describe your experience with Fox Valley Reproductive Medicine.
Nice staff, cleanliness is excellent, and they go above and beyond for you. Only negative thing I have to say is the billing is super slow. I’ve sent in checks and they will sit at the clinic for weeks befor being cashed.
The costs were very reasonable. And they don’t require money up front, they bill you for infertility services.
What specific things went wrong at Fox Valley Reproductive Medicine?