Medical SchoolU. of Texas
Huntersville
9800 West Kincey Avenue
Huntersville, NC 28070
704-947-9000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Mark Jutras to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Advanced Reproductive Concepts to a friend?
2012 - 2017
2 IUI, 4 IVF, Egg Freezing, 4 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Jutras is extremely knowledgeable always and on top of the latest research in a field that is ever changing. He is very very smart and concerned about each patient's well-being. You can tell he loves not only the science of what he does, but the end result of joy he produces. I could tell he was just as happy as I was when we had a positive pregnancy.
2012 - 2017
2 IUI, 4 IVF, Egg Freezing, 4 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Mark Jutras at Advanced Reproductive Concepts?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Jutras at Advanced Reproductive Concepts?
He is very intelligent so he speaks at a very high level when it comes to what is occurring. If you do not understand the medical terminology or exactly what he is explaining just stop him and ask him to dumb it down.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Jutras at Advanced Reproductive Concepts?
Dr. Jutras was the doctor I saw every time I visited the clinic. He did not treat me like a number, but really thought about my individual case even consulting with our doctors to try and get me the best result. He took as much time necessary to explain everything.
Describe the protocols Mark Jutras used in your cycles at Advanced Reproductive Concepts and their degree of success.
He tried everything because of my unexplained infertility. We did icsi (sp?) with every egg. He moved to transferring frozen instead of fresh because the implantation rates were higher. Before my last two implantations we did the uterine scratch-maybe that was what i needed. At one point we did injectable progesterone-yuck. We did aspirin one cycle. We did estrogen patches every time and vaginal progesterone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Reproductive Concepts. (Assigned nurse: Mary Jutras)
I saw Mary every time I was in the office. She was kind, caring> and explained everything in detail with words, charts etc
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Concepts.
Strengths: progressiver, knowledgable, great clinical care, you hear from the doctor on everything, care about you as an individual, adjust protocol for each patient as opposed to the same thing for everyone, willing to work with your schedule, financially affordable, private-you don't see other patients in the waiting room Weaknesses: none
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mark Jutras at Advanced Reproductive Concepts.
Describe Mark Jutras's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Advanced Reproductive Concepts.
Dr. Jutras never wanted to go over two, but opted for my 7th time to let me try three of which one embryo was not rated as high as the other. I got pregnant with my singleton. Then when I went back to have other children we did the same thing and I got pregnant w/b/g twins.
Huntersville
IUI, 1 IVF
Dr. Jutras is very kind and does a great job explaining the entire process. He also is willing and patient to answer any and all questions....Dr. Jutras is the best! I wouldn't trust another Dr with the process. Both of our IVF transfers have been a success. Our son is 1 now and I just found out I am pregnant again. So thankful I came across this amazing practice!...This is a very different experience (in a good way) from going to other fertility clinics.
European, South Asian, Native American
IUI, 1 IVF
How was your experience with Mark Jutras at Advanced Reproductive Concepts?
Go in with an open mind and trust the process. This is a very different experience (in a good way) from going to other fertility clinics.
I do not remember
Mary Jutras is an amazing nurse and person. She is very kind and compassionate. She is also a great communicator and explains every step in detail of the process. She is always willing to answer any questions.
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Concepts.
Clinic is in a great central location. There is a specialty pharmacy right below that makes it easy to get meds. Nice modern lobby.
1st IVF retrieval and transfer (excluding meds) - $7,705 2nd FET (excluding meds) - $2,500
Charlotte