Available by cell phone
ResidencyGood Samaritan Phoenix
FellowshipCornell
3501 Jamboree Road, Suite 1100
Newport Beach, CA 92660
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Mark Kan to a friend?

9.9

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CCRM Orange County to a friend?
IVF, Surrogacy
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, Immunological, Unexplained
Dr. Kan was thorough, communicated clearly and made us feel confident in his care. We came to him knowing we were going to use a gestational carrier, but he carefully reviewed our history first which we appreciated. He was honest with us about our issues/odds without making us feel hopeless. ... Dr Kan had a wonderful demeanor. He explains everything clearly, never seems frustrated with our questions (there were many) and has a very calm presence. ...
Our one complaint was that communication was sometimes not as smooth as we feel it could have been, but I attribute a lot of that to our being out of state. ... At the end of the day, the clinic [CCRM Orange County] had all their ducks in a row but it felt like we weren’t always in the loop or given fully accurate information which created stress at times. ... They [nurses] were some of the kindest, most compassionate nurses I’ve had in my 3+ years of treatment.
IVF, Surrogacy
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, Immunological, Unexplained
How was your experience with Mark Kan at CCRM Orange County?
Dr. Kan was thorough, communicated clearly and made us feel confident in his care. We came to him knowing we were going to use a gestational carrier, but he carefully reviewed our history first which we appreciated. He was honest with us about our issues/odds without making us feel hopeless. We’ve seen several doctors and he has the best demeanor of all - he comes across as emphatic but still maintains his authority as your doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Kan at CCRM Orange County?
Dr Kan is wonderful. We found his office and the communication with them to be less than ideal, but we were doing all monitoring remotely so I think that made things a lot more difficult.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Kan at CCRM Orange County?
Describe the protocols Mark Kan used in your cycles at CCRM Orange County and their degree of success.
We did a standard FET prep for a GC with BC, estrogen priming and progesterone support.
Our situation was unique. We were out of town IPs with an out of town GC who only went for a medical clearance and embryo transfer and otherwise did outside monitoring. That said, the communication between the front desk, nurses and doctor left us occasionally confused. Despite this, when we went for the transfers the nursing staff were truly incredible. They were some of the kindest, most compassionate nurses I’ve had in my 3+ years of treatment.
Describe your experience with CCRM Orange County.
Overall a great clinic with a kind, intelligent doctor and caring nurses in a beautiful facility. Our one complaint was that communication was sometimes not as smooth as we feel it could have been, but I attribute a lot of that to our being out of state.
Describe Mark Kan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM Orange County.
Dr Kan was only willing to do a single embryo transfer to GC, but we never wanted to do transfer more than one.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Mark Kan at CCRM Orange County.

I felt like Dr. Kan certainly knew what he was doing. I think when you work with fertility patients all day long you forget that the person who comes in to see you might not understand what is going on. That was my biggest frustration - it wasn't until the end of the treatment that he really knew or asked what my goals were. He seemed a little frustrated the time I called him outside of clinic hours. I didn't feel like he cared about my personal outcome.
The care coordinator [Newport Fertility Center] is prompt but not super friendly. I felt like I was an imposition each time I went in there. ... I also was not told when to start my doxycycline, which played a factor in me canceling the retrieval. ... . I messed up my first injectable at home as a result of her [nurse] not fully going through the treatment with me.
How was your experience with Mark Kan at CCRM Orange County?
You will have to be your own advocate. Make sure they know what your goals are and that you feel comfortable with the process. You may have to do a bit of research on your own to fully understand the process, as they won't explain it to you. Don't expect a warm-fuzzy experience.
I was told not to be late to appointments in very blunt terms. I didn't know the name of the nurse, who was my primary contact for the whole procedure. It wasn't until we got to the end of the injectable cycle that the doctor fully understood what my goals were - he hadn't asked before. I had to email the team to ask them for better care.
I was working with Dr. Kan for egg retrieval, not trying to conceive. He put me on Menopur after I got my period and then I switched to Gonal F, which was a planned switch. I do not remember what my trigger medication was. Before I took the trigger medication (I think I had grown 2 eggs), we had a conversation regarding my goals and decided to cancel the cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Orange County.
The first nurse I had I asked to be switched from. She didn't seem to care one ounce about me or my goals. She was not friendly and didn't make small talk. I messed up my first injectable at home as a result of her not fully going through the treatment with me. The most egregious error I saw was that they gave me a hand out calendar for my medication but she never actually talked to me about it. As a result, I realized after the fact that I was supposed to take doxycycline during the injectables phase and hadn't as she hadn't called it out.
Describe your experience with CCRM Orange County.
The care coordinator is prompt but not super friendly. I felt like I was an imposition each time I went in there. I have seen other reviews that feel the same way. It's a sterile environment - which is good for a health organization, but that sterility goes into their interactions as well.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mark Kan at CCRM Orange County.
$9500 for egg retrieval, $5k for medications - he refunded egg retrieval monies after that was cancelled (less appointment fees)

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
This clinic [CCRM OC] is the cleanest clinic I've ever walked into. The lobby is big enough to give you space and privacy when there are patients waiting. There's rarely any wait. The restrooms are near the exam rooms making it easier to empty your bladder before your ultrasound, bathrooms always stocked and clean. The exam rooms are clean and private.... The nursing staff is knowledgeable and attends to your needs. They remember your treatments and organize for Dr. Kan which helps with my visits.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Mark Kan at CCRM Orange County?
Dr. Kan sets expectations and suggestions without over selling treatments to his patients. He provides his suggestions but also options. He listens to my concerns before suggesting a treatment. For instance, I had 1 tube blocked and told him I am terrified to go under any surgery. Dr. Kan provided 3 options to do laparoscopy surgery to unblock my tube, go straight to IVF or try getting pregnant with 1 tube. He explained the pregnancy probability of all procedures and his recommendations. Even though I did not go with his 1st recommendation, I felt that he listened to me and did not oversell any of the treatments. I decided to try to get pregnant with 1 tube but after 3 sessions of failed fertility treatments, I decided to do laparoscopy and unblocked my tube this month. Dr Kan also tries to work around my schedule as much as he can. For instance, I travel a lot for work and he will find solutions to help time treatments and appointments around my schedule. He comes in on the weekends if need be because timing is so important.
One piece of advice is to come prepared knowing of your menstrual cycle, history, male fertility history and how long you've been trying. Come with questions and make sure to have it written down otherwise you will forget to ask about it. Be patient and have a positive mindset.
Dr. Kan is very compassionate and has a professional and warm bedside manner. He provides options and explains in detail of all the treatments that are available out there. I had a HSG and found that my left tube was blocked. Dr. Kan suggested doing laparoscopy surgery to unblock the tube but also provided information that there is a possibility to get pregnant with 1 tube but slim considering that we also had a male factor and our age as well. I decided to not go under laparoscopy and decided to take fertility drugs (chlomid, laterozole and follestim injection, IUI) because I am terrified to go through surgery. After a few times of failed fertility treatments, I decided to do laparoscopy and hysteroscopy and unblocked my tube and removed a minor endometriosis found during surgery. Dr. Kan provides me options and makes me feel like I control my treatments. He does not push or oversell treatments like most other doctors. I always can get a hold of Dr. Kan (call back) even when I call the office with small questions. Even though I am not pregnant yet, Dr. Kan makes me feel like a person and sets expectations and understand my health history more than my OBGYN that I've been going to for many years.
I had a HSG completed with my OBGYN and knew before hand that I had 1 tube blocked. Dr. Kan suggested doing laparoscopy to see if there are any polyps or scar tissues that need to be removed but also provided other options such as IVF or try to conceive with 1 tube during our 1st consultation. Even though laparoscopy was originally suggested, I decided to try to get pregnant with 1 tube which Dr. Kan respected my decision. Dr. Kan did not oversell and listened to my concerns of why I didn’t want to go through surgery. After our first consultation Dr. Kan wanted both of us to take a blood test, genetics test and my husband to take semen test. I was low on Vitamin D3 so Dr. Kan suggested for me take that daily. My husband’s semen count is not optimal and was advised to take proxceed to help with the count. The Vitamin D3 helped for me and proxceed helped for my husband. Our very 1st fertility treatment was doing chlomid and IUI combo. My lining was not optimal for the 1st treatment so the 2nd treatment we included estrodial to help with my lining and the same chlomid and IUI combo. The estrodial helped my lining but my husband’s semen count was not optimal. The 3rd time around we decided to move away from chlomid since it is a strong drug and I’ve taken a chlomid session with my OBGYN before Dr. Kan. He suggested doing follistem with IUI combo and estrodial with my lining. The 3rd session did not work. Dr. Kan suggested that we can do laparoscopy to remove any polyps and unblock my tubes so it can help with conceiving and if we need to go through IVF later. I decided to do laparoscopy and hysteroscopy and found out that I had a polyp and stage 1 endometritis which he removed and unblocked my tube. Two weeks passed by and I am about to take chlomid with IUI and estrodial for this month’s treatment. Dr. Kan asked if I want to increase my treatment to do a chlomid and follistem combo but I have to travel and decided to just do chlomid. I am currently on this cycle so fingers crossed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Orange County. (Assigned nurse: Many)
The nursing staff is knowledgeable and attends to your needs. They remember your treatments and organize for Dr. Kan which helps with my visits. In the beginning, I felt like the nurses did not connect (showing any emotions) with me as much as Dr. Kan did but after a few sessions, it got better.
Describe your experience with CCRM Orange County.
This clinic is the cleanest clinic I've ever walked into. The lobby is big enough to give you space and privacy when there are patients waiting. There's rarely any wait. The restrooms are near the exam rooms making it easier to empty your bladder before your ultrasound, bathrooms always stocked and clean. The exam rooms are clean and private.
The facility for IVF is not within our network. All of our visits and surgery was through insurance. IVF is estimated to be approx. $12-$15K. We will look into IVF within the next few months if our current strategy will not work.
N/A This question does not apply to me.

2010 - 2013
3 IUI, 2 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Dr. Kan is highly skilled and I felt I could trust him with my fertility. He was kind and funny and professional. I like that it is just him in the practice because you really develop a relationship with him, and he does everything for you. I could tell he is highly respected in the medical community by the way other doctors spoke of him...The office staff and Dr. Kan were always kind, they were always on time which showed they valued my time, everything was comfortable and clean and nice in the office, Dr. Kan was always kind and funny and responsive to my concerns...
I loved this clinic [Newport Fertility Center] because it is small but very well organized and top of the line. Everything is really nice and seems new. I felt like I got so much attention and the top level of care. I usually only saw one other patient at my visits, and I never had to wait. It was so calm and professional. I got a good feeling whenever I went there, even through hard times...
2010 - 2013
3 IUI, 2 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Trust him!
I first froze my eggs with Dr. Kan when I was single. It was a typical treatment course - FSH injections to stimulate follicles, HCG to stimulate ovulation, and then oocyte aspiration to retrieve the eggs, with ultrasound monitoring throughout to determine timing - when the eggs were big enough but not too big. Then, later, with my husband, Dr. Kan wanted to save my frozen eggs as a backup. We did 3 IUI's, first with clomid, then with Clomid and FSH injections, they were unsuccessful. We did 2 full rounds of IVF and got pregnant with twins on our second round. Both rounds we did FSH injections, ultrasound monitoring, HCG, egg retrieval, and fresh embryo transfers. The first round there only 3 embryos that developed well, so we put in 3 at day 3. It was unsuccessful. The second round, which was successful, I did birth control pills to prepare for the cycle and acupuncture. We had 5 well-developing embryos, so we put in 2 at day 5. Both implanted and thrived, and I had fraternal twin girls!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Orange County. (Assigned nurse: I had two, April and Danielle. I know April isn't there anymore.)
The nurses were great - smart, knowledgeable, kind, responsive to questions, and worked well with Dr. Kan.
Describe your experience with CCRM Orange County.
I loved this clinic because it is small but very well organized and top of the line. Everything is really nice and seems new. I felt like I got so much attention and the top level of care. I usually only saw one other patient at my visits, and I never had to wait. It was so calm and professional. I got a good feeling whenever I went there, even through hard times.
The IUI cycles were around 1500-3000, less without the FSH injection costs. The egg retrieval with everything was $10000, the first IVF was around $15,000, the second $13,000

2006 - 2012
3 IUI, IVF
The strengths of this clinic [CCRM Orange County] when I was a patient there was their accessibility and availability. We got in easily and quickly for our initial appointment. When you have been trying forever to get pregnant and now realize you are going to need medical assistance, you don't want to wait another month or so for an appointment. We never felt like a number and all the care I received there was top notch.
2006 - 2012
3 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Mark Kan at CCRM Orange County?
We felt Dr. Kan was straight forward and gave us all the facts on what we faced and helped us feel we were in the right clinic with the right doctor. From the beginning he informed us that IVF was probably the route we would need to take with all the infertility factors we had. Although we tried a few IUI cycles, he had prepared us that the chances weren't high that we would have success with this. We did have success getting pregnant with our first round of IVF with fresh embryos but unfortunately we lost our identical twins far into the pregnancy. After this tragedy, Dr. Kan helped us move forward, giving us recommendations on local perinatologists to see us through the next pregnancy. 6 months later, we had success once again with Dr. Kan using frozen embryos from that original IVF round. We now have healthy fraternal twin girls.
Dr. Kan's office didn't feel like a bustling office with patients being herded back and forth. It had a nice, quiet environment that was so helpful as we were already stressed with our infertility issues. The staff was excellent and Dr. Kan always spent plenty of time answering our questions and helping us understand next steps in the process.
The nursing staff was competent and friendly.
Describe your experience with CCRM Orange County.
The strengths of this clinic when I was a patient there was their accessibility and availability. We got in easily and quickly for our initial appointment. When you have been trying forever to get pregnant and now realize you are going to need medical assistance, you don't want to wait another month or so for an appointment. We never felt like a number and all the care I received there was top notch.
I can't recall.

2017 - 2019
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Dr Mark Kan was amazing! He was always kind and very knowledgeable. ... He was caring and had excellent bedside manner. Never felt rushed ... Bilateral Fallopian tube removal due to damage from endometriosis. Egg retrieval, genetic testing of the embryos, FET of genetically normal embryos. ... He did forget a few little details every once in a while but quickly remembered as soon as I mentioned anything.
The billing department [Newport Fertility Center] is a little slow I’m sending out bills and answering any questions but they always retuned my calls. They also were happy to bill out insurance when possible. ... [nursing staff] Very helpful and would demonstrate how to use the medication and take time to answer any questions that I had.
2017 - 2019
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Mark Kan at CCRM Orange County?
Dr Mark Kan was amazing! He was always kind and very knowledgeable. He always took the time to explain my treatments and would always answer questions over the phone if I did not have an appointment to see him that day. He did forget a few little details every once in a while but quickly remembered as soon as I mentioned anything.
Fertility treatments are expensive so you want to make sure you are going to a doctor that makes you feel comfortable and allows you to ask questions. All of which Dr Kan did very well.
He was caring and had excellent bedside manner. Never felt rushed
Bilateral Fallopian tube removal due to damage from endometriosis. Egg retrieval, genetic testing of the embryos, FET of genetically normal embryos. One embryo transfer at a time for the first two attempts and two embryos transferred for our last attempt.
Describe your experience with CCRM Orange County.
The doctor and nursing staff were amazing. The billing department is a little slow I’m sending out bills and answering any questions but they always retuned my calls. They also were happy to bill out insurance when possible.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM Orange County.
Usually consisted of an ultrasound performed by the doctor.
IVF + 3 rounds of FET around 30,000
Prefers to transfer a single embryo unless other factors are present, multiple failed attempts, advanced age, poor embryo quality...
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Man [Kan] is great, he has walked us through every step and even with our first IUI not getting the results we wanted we will be continuing treatment with him. Many doctors treat you like a number but he always is very personable and makes sure you are comfortable and informed with what is happening. He thoroughly explains what is occurring and the possible courses of action which was much appreciated. ...
Communicate effectively, clean facility [Newport Fertility Center], easy to get a hold of via phone. Do wish they had a different parking situation as it is a paid structure but they do validate the first hour. Billing has been easy and even with having to have my insurance updated they have made the process very smooth. ... All of the nursing staff is great, they are very sweet ladies and even though our process has had some ups and downs they have always been so helpful and nice.
European, Latino
How was your experience with Mark Kan at CCRM Orange County?
Dr. Man is great, he has walked us through every step and even with our first IUI not getting the results we wanted we will be continuing treatment with him. Many doctors treat you like a number but he always is very personable and makes sure you are comfortable and informed with what is happening. He thoroughly explains what is occurring and the possible courses of action which was much appreciated.
Set an appointment as soon as you can, he is a busy doctor and slots fill up fast.
Great doctor and very personable. He makes you and your partner feel very comfortable and explains things in an easy to understand manner.
Describe your experience with CCRM Orange County.
Communicate effectively, clean facility, easy to get a hold of via phone. Do wish they had a different parking situation as it is a paid structure but they do validate the first hour. Billing has been easy and even with having to have my insurance updated they have made the process very smooth.
Our insurance does not cover fertility treatments so the cost of the iui was $975. Most bloodwork for us was covered as well as genetic testing but medications and iui was paid out of pocket.

IUI, Donor Eggs
Dr kan was extremely empathetic towards my husband and I, always took the time to talk to me when I called with questions I forgot about during my visit and very gentle when giving me not so good news. I really appreciated how he handles himself during my time with him and would definitely go back to see him. ... Dr Kan always took the time to explain things to me and to help me keep some hope, as well as being realistic with what we were dealing with.
I think the clinic [Newport Fertility Center] is very clean and organized. They’re always on time, the only negative was parking could be difficult so I always allowed myself some extra time to find a spot. The nurses are very nice and patient for the most part and seem Informed. ... The seemed patient and very empathetic towards me. ... Which looking back o Leah someone had explained to me better that each ultrasound was costing me money when I didn’t have follicles.
IUI, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Mark Kan at CCRM Orange County?
Write down all your questions
I wasn’t producing any follicles at the time so he wanted to try chlomid to see if that helped. It didn’t and my IUI was Cancelled.
The seemed patient and very empathetic towards me.
Describe your experience with CCRM Orange County.
I think the clinic is very clean and organized. They’re always on time, the only negative was parking could be difficult so I always allowed myself some extra time to find a spot. The nurses are very nice and patient for the most part and seem Informed.
I do not remember but I do remember that it was expensive and we didn’t get anywhere. Which looking back o Leah someone had explained to me better that each ultrasound was costing me money when I didn’t have follicles.
+ Read more- Read less
He [Dr. Mark Kan] was great. He was very comprehensive and thorough. I always appreciated how I never waited long to be seen and always got my questions answered. I always felt like I was in the driver’s seat in how and what I wanted to take place...always listened and respected my time...We did iuis and eventually ivf...I have recommended him to 3 friends...Ivf was with gonal, menopur,
prices [at CCRM Orange County] are set (not bundled or guaranteed)...Modern, good labs, well-oiled machine.... You can tell it’s not their first rodeo. The location is great. I appreciated it being right off the freeway, but allow ample time for traffic...They [nurses] were warm and kind...There was a small part of a test misordered, but it was inconsequential...We did iuis and eventually ivf. Ivf was with gonal, menopur, and another shot.
European, Latino, Other
How was your experience with Mark Kan at CCRM Orange County?
He was great. He was very comprehensive and thorough. I always appreciated how I never waited long to be seen and always got my questions answered. I always felt like I was in the driver’s seat in how and what I wanted to take place. I have recommended him to 3 friends
Be ready with questions. Know what you like to have answered.
Dr. Kan always listened and respected my time
We did iuis and eventually ivf. Ivf was with gonal, menopur, and another shot.
They were warm and kind
Describe your experience with CCRM Orange County.
Modern, good labs, well-oiled machine. My pediatric geneticist used it as well and conveyed that she was very satisfied with their labs especially, so I took that advice to heart. You can tell it’s not their first rodeo. The location is great. I appreciated it being right off the freeway, but allow ample time for traffic.
I don’t remember, but prices are set (not bundled or guaranteed)
He is pretty conservative

Egg Freezing, IVF, Surrogacy
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
[Dr. Kan] Never remembered our case when we would go in to appointment and would have to retell him our info. Went to implantation and he saw us in the waiting room and walked by us and don't think he knew who we were...Menopur and follotism. This was my third cycle and my worst. Didn't produce many follicles only was able to retrieve 3 and two were fertilized. Only one to send off for testing. Miraculously the one ended up being normal and healthy. He wanted to stop the cycle bc one side was dominating for follicles but we insisted to move forward.
[The staff at CCRM Orange County was] Very short and rude. No hurry to get our positive pregnancy results for us. Waited days to find out when at my other client I only had to wait hours...Staff short and not friendly...Small office. Never had to wait. Always had billing questions. THey weren't very organized...
Egg Freezing, IVF, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Mark Kan at CCRM Orange County?
Staff short and not friendly. Dr never remembered our case when we came in and would have to look up our info
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM Orange County. (Assigned nurse: Danielle)
Around $16,000 plus genetic testing and meds

2013
I was the only patient scheduled per hour. I saw dr [Mark] Kan every visit and every time. And never was rushed and always was understood and cared for very well.... I know he was very up front but very calm too. I was on a ton of medicine and he adjusted it during the cycle. He recommended us not to do two embryo transfer because I was a high risk for pcos. So wrongly transferred one embryo and ended up up with identical twins.
Quaint, quiet and totally in control. You feel well taken care of and like an actual person rather than a number [at Newport Fertility Center].... I was the only patient scheduled per hour. I saw dr Kan every visit and every time. And never was rushed and always was understood and cared for very well.... I absolutely love this dr. He was a godsend after three failed iuis with a prior dr who I never saw.
2013
How was your experience with Mark Kan at CCRM Orange County?
I absolutely love this dr. He was a godsend after three failed iuis with a prior dr who I never saw. So lucky to have had him help us!
Just go for the consult and after talking to him and seeing his office and office staffyou'll know he's the right guy.
Gah it's been so long and lifeboat crazy right now. I know he was very up front but very calm too. I was on a ton of medicine and he adjusted it during the cycle. He recommended us not to do two embryo transfer because I was a high risk for pcos. So wrongly transferred one embryo and ended up up with identical twins. So so exciting!
Absolutely Awesome
Describe your experience with CCRM Orange County.
Quaint, quiet and totally in control. You feel well taken care of and like an actual person rather than a number.
+ Read more- Read less
Dr Kan is very professional as is his staff. He is very caring and seems to really care for his patients... He is very knowledgeable and treats my husband and I as if we are his only patients every visit we have. He is always on time. He explains everything and takes the time to answer all of our questions...He is very smart and keeps up to date with current research.
The clinic staff [at CCRM Orange County] is very nice. They are always on time. The office itself is clean, new and has state of the art technology. I have been very happy with how responsive the clinic is to calls and they always answer their phones promptly and provide information as soon as possible...Dr Kan is very professional as is his staff. He is very caring and seems to really care for his patients
How was your experience with Mark Kan at CCRM Orange County?
Dr Kan is amazing! He is very knowledgeable and treats my husband and I as if we are his only patients every visit we have. He is always on time. He explains everything and takes the time to answer all of our questions. We are so thankful for him and his clinic.
Trust him. He is very smart and keeps up to date with current research.
Describe your experience with CCRM Orange County.
The clinic staff is very nice. They are always on time. The office itself is clean, new and has state of the art technology. I have been very happy with how responsive the clinic is to calls and they always answer their phones promptly and provide information as soon as possible.
CCRM OC Avocado

5 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
During the IVF cycle procedure, Dr. Kan was considerate but after my last IVF cycle when I had a miscarriage he seemed so busy and was rushing through the conversation over the phone that made me feel like a number.
[The nurses at Newport Fertility Center] were prompt and always followed up on any questions... I think they don't have appropriate medical record information tracking system. He [Dr. Kan] would forget sometimes about my past history or what was currently going on with my cycle.
5 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Mark Kan at CCRM Orange County?
Dr.Kan is very knowledgeable however, I think they don't have appropriate medical record information tracking system. He would forget sometimes about my past history or what was currently going on with my cycle.
You want to check his success results on SART and CDC...they haven't been publishing their results...why??? It was my first IVF cycle and never checked these sites to compare doctors
they were prompt and always followed up on any questions