6.8

U. of Cincinnati

Mark Nixon works at

1263 East Arques Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94085

He [Dr Mark Nixon] is not that hands on. Does the initial assessments but then hands of to the nurse practitioners which was fine with me as they were really, really good...Very gentle and caring old school doctor. Treated me with dignity and respect. Set realistic expectations but at the same time gave me hope. Was willing to start with low intervention treatment despite my AMA.
[Kaiser is a]High volume clinic but they handle appointments and advice very efficiently. Nursing staff are top notch...Very organized and efficient. Start the process soon - wait list for IVF. Their success rates are high...Very low cost under Kaiser insurance. Minor copays. Labs covered. IVF would have been 20,000 for one cycle?
How was your experience with Mark Nixon at Kaiser Permanente NorCal?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Nixon at Kaiser Permanente NorCal?
He is not that hands on. Does the initial assessments but then hands of to the nurse practitioners which was fine with me as they were really, really good.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Nixon at Kaiser Permanente NorCal?
Very efficient yet caring staff. Dr and nurse practitioners were fantastic- everything explained very clearly and realistically. Very empathetic.
Describe the protocols Mark Nixon used in your cycles at Kaiser Permanente NorCal and their degree of success.
Clomid Femara Trigger shot Iui
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kaiser Permanente NorCal. (Assigned nurse: Carla Schouten and Marian Colombo)
Describe your experience with Kaiser Permanente NorCal.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mark Nixon at Kaiser Permanente NorCal.
Very low cost under Kaiser insurance. Minor copays. Labs covered. IVF would have been 20,000 for one cycle.?
Mark Nixon
2015, Unknown Success
Dr. Nixon was very clear and wrote very detailed directions on what needed to be done and what was going to be happening.
I couldn't be more happy with [Kasier Santa Clara] and the care I have received. And would recommend him highly.
How was your experience with Mark Nixon at Kaiser Permanente NorCal?
I was so nervous leading up to the appointment. I don't know why because my husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for 4 years. Within the first 5 minutes I knew that I was in good hands and my butterflies went away. He was very clear and wrote very detailed directions on what needed to be done and what was going to be happening. He assured me that I would be taken care of and to email him with any questions even if it wasn't related to fertility. Without any lab tests or ultrasounds he diagnosed me with what he thought I had then sent me on my way with a list of tests. He was dead on! Right away I was put on medication that helped me. I couldn't be more happy with the clinic and the care I have received. And would recommend him highly.
Ask a lot of questions because you wont get this kind of time with a Doctor ever again. He spent 60 minutes with me and my husband.
Mark Nixon