Mark Surrey

Glendale
240 S. Jackson St.
Glendale, CA 91206
818-839-5764
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Mark Surrey to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Southern California Reproductive Center to a friend?
I felt that Dr Surrey was very knowledgeable with what my condition was. He let us know the options we had and also made us feel that if we had any questions or hesitations that we could always call and ask him....I was on birth control at the beginning to regulate my period after I was taking my stimulation’s and that was determined by the ultrasounds and what my levels where at the time which was follistum and menopur. Before my retrieval I was given antibiotics to help with any bacteria infections.
How was your experience with Mark Surrey at Southern California Reproductive Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Surrey at Southern California Reproductive Center?
Make sure to have all your questions written down because he will take the time to answer them but it’s better to be prepared when you meet with him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Surrey at Southern California Reproductive Center?
The staff is really awesome at the clinic the nurse Maddie always made me feel very comfortable and they all were very professional.
Describe the protocols Mark Surrey used in your cycles at Southern California Reproductive Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Southern California Reproductive Center. (Assigned nurse: Madilyn Will)
The staff was awesome always made me feel very comfortable and they always made me feel important which is a great feeling when you feel so many emotions.
Describe your experience with Southern California Reproductive Center.
The clinic was great easy to find in Santa Barbara it was clean and the staff was awesome. The front desk always called to confirm appointments and they were on it with all the information. They were also great with emails sometimes it was hard to get down to the clinic so if we were able to do it over email or fax they always made it work for us. Just overall great staff.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mark Surrey at Southern California Reproductive Center.
Around 20,396
Describe Mark Surrey's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Southern California Reproductive Center.
He wanted to retrieve the healthy ones and that was his main concern. If I choose multiples then I would have to talk about the chances of having twins.
Mark Surrey