Shoemaker OB-Gyn

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolTexas Tech U.
ResidencyParkland Mem
188 Hospital Dr
Fairhope, AL 36532
251-990-1950
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Marshall Shoemaker to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Shoemaker OB-Gyn to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.5
Dr. Shoemaker does an excellent job of making you feel comfortable, of adequately explaining procedures and results, and of remaining optimistic. One down side is you do not always see him since he is so busy.... I took ovidrel for one month until they determined I had a tubal blockage. He then referred me to another more specialized fertility doctor
How was your experience with Marshall Shoemaker at Shoemaker OB-Gyn?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Marshall Shoemaker at Shoemaker OB-Gyn?
Be open to his advice and knowledge. He properly diagnosed me with a tubal blockage and immediately referred me to someone with more specialized knowledge.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Marshall Shoemaker at Shoemaker OB-Gyn?
Dr. Shoemaker went out of his way to make me feel comfortable and to learn about me personally. He remembered my case and the many details.
Describe the protocols Marshall Shoemaker used in your cycles at Shoemaker OB-Gyn and their degree of success.
I took ovidrel for one month until they determined I had a tubal blockage. He then referred me to another more specialized fertility doctor.
The nursing staff was kind and caring. They went out of their way to make sure I felt comfortable. They always returned calls in a timely manner and always took the time to answer my questions, etc.
Describe your experience with Shoemaker OB-Gyn.
The clinic was very organized regarding billing, prescriptions, scheduling, etc. They also were very willing to work with my complicated schedule.
Fairhope
How was your experience with Marshall Shoemaker at Shoemaker OB-Gyn?
My husband and I had been seeing another local doctor for fertility issues for about 2 years before we became a patient of Dr. Showmaker's. He took the time to listen to our history, fears and concerns before he did an examination and full blood work. Within 24 hours I had been properly diagnosed with PCOS, my medication changed and had a new course of treatment for my next cycle. I had one complete cycle on the new plan and by my next cycle I was pregnant.
Be patient. He's very busy. For good reason. He's the best. :)
Dr. Shoemaker and his office staffade each step in the process comfortable. He became my primary obgyn doc once we conceived and the months leading up to our babies deliveries were very enjoyable.