Mary Ann Sorra

Baltimore
100 Pine Heights Ave
Baltimore, MD 21229
410.664.1908
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Mary Ann Sorra to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Natural Fertility Care to a friend?
2014 - 2019
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr. Maryann Sorra treated me like a friend. She was engaged...spent a long time with me and my husband, prayed with us and for us, truly cared. She offered insight and suggestions. She was willing to work with us on our comfort level. She was willing to test every possible option...We followed the Creighton model of NFP (natural fertility planning). I had a laparoscopy surgery for Stage 1 & 2 endometriosis. I tried several herbal supplements that she and I researched together.
2014 - 2019
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Mary Ann Sorra at Natural Fertility Care?
She is kind, loving, trustworthy, strong, confident. She was gentle with her observations but realistic. She cares about me as a woman and not just as a patient. She was willing to spend time getting to know me and my husband. I always felt very supported and encouraged by her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mary Ann Sorra at Natural Fertility Care?
Be open and honest about what your experiencing, what your worries are,what you’re struggling with.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mary Ann Sorra at Natural Fertility Care?
Dr. Maryann Sorra treated me like a friend. She was engaged, receptive questions, spent a long time with me and my husband, prayed with us and for us, truly cared. She offered insight and suggestions. She was willing to work with us on our comfort level. She was willing to test every possible option. Truly an amazing doctor.
Describe the protocols Mary Ann Sorra used in your cycles at Natural Fertility Care and their degree of success.
We used timed intercourse. Letrozole to help regulate cycles. We followed the Creighton model of NFP (natural fertility planning). I had a laparoscopy surgery for Stage 1 & 2 endometriosis. I tried several herbal supplements that she and I researched together.
Dr. Sorra’s nursing staff are very much like her. They’re compassionate, understanding, kind, trustworthy, and invested in my health and care.
Describe your experience with Natural Fertility Care.
I was always seen in a timely fashion. I never had to wait long for an appointment. Dr. Sorry responded to questions I had electronically within a couple of hours if not by phone call. They are receptive to patients asking questions and seeking treatment. They truly care about each and every patient that walks through their doors. I’ve never felt so comfortable in a doctors office before. I look forward to every appointment with her and her team.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mary Ann Sorra at Natural Fertility Care.
All doctors visits had a small co-pay but wasn’t high. Prescriptions were minimal. NFP counseling was very cost effective and available very easily.
Describe Mary Ann Sorra's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Natural Fertility Care.
Mary Ann Sorra
Natural Fertility Care
Baltimore

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Mary Ann Sorra at Natural Fertility Care.