Mary Bray (retired)

address unknown
city, ON 00000
000-000-0000

1 patient review filtered by:

Dr. Bray is a wonderful doctor...She’s very straight forward and doesn’t really sugar coat anything which to me is perfect. But for others it might come across as rough/harsh. She answers all my questions at all times. For the most part she’s been very conservative with my treatmeants which I’m ok with and every cycle she’ll increase my meds a bit... All in all, I would recommend her at any time. Although I haven’t been successful with having a baby. She’s really trying and you really can’t blame the doctors. They are there to assist as much as possible. At the end of the day it’s in God’s perfect timing.
Elaina [nurse at Reproductive Specialists of New York] works hand in hand with Dr. Bray. She’s awesome and has always been our go to with extra questions or concerns. She always always responds in a timely manner. Super sweet as well...It’s a beautiful office, with great staff. Everyone is pleasant, understanding we are already worrying so much about our infertility issues they try to relate and show compassion. Being that I visit the office 2 times a week most of the time they’ve become my second family.
How was your experience with Mary Bray (retired) at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York?
Dr. Bray is a wonderful doctor along with her team at the Brooklyn office. She’s very straight forward and doesn’t really sugar coat anything which to me is perfect. But for others it might come across as rough/harsh. She answers all my questions at all times. For the most part she’s been very conservative with my treatmeants which I’m ok with and every cycle she’ll increase my meds a bit. It’s resulted in 1 pregnancy but miscarried shortly after .... I’m ready to peruse my IVF journey with her. All in all, I would recommend her at any time. Although I haven’t been successful with having a baby. She’s really trying and you really can’t blame the doctors. They are there to assist as much as possible. At the end of the day it’s in God’s perfect timing.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mary Bray (retired) at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York?
Be prepared with questions and trust the process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mary Bray (retired) at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York?
The office staff are very personable and they care. They are very on top of your care.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York. (Assigned nurse: Elaina, RN)
Elaina works hand in hand with Dr. Bray. She’s awesome and has always been our go to with extra questions or concerns. She always always responds in a timely manner. Super sweet as well.
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mary Bray (retired) at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York.
IUIs have been covered by my insurance. I just pay copayments on my meds. My IVF is not covered.
Mary Bray (retired)