Excellent

address unknown
city, ON 00000
000-000-0000

2014 - 2016, Successful
Ask questions and express any concerns. She [Dr. Mary Bray] takes concerns very seriously and wants to know if you're having a hard time emotionally. She will also make a significant effort to make sure you fully understand and are comfortable. She is cut and dry, which I can see would turn off some people, but it was her frankness that helped me make good informed decisions about my treatment.
The availability of early appointments [at Reproductive Specialists of New York] is great but it was annoying to trek to mineola for any necessary weekend appointments or transfers and retrievals. Lucily that didn't happen too often. They put in effort to communicate with your insurance agency and make everything as simple as possible...Dr. Bray is knowledgeable, up to date on research, and uses evidenced based medicine. She is obviously passionately engaged in her field. She adjusted my cycles quickly when unexpected things happened and was adaptable. I felt that she was the first doctor to accurately represent what my chances were for each cycle, all the while still being hopeful.
How was your experience with Mary Bray (retired) at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mary Bray (retired) at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York?
Ask questions and express any concerns. She takes concerns very seriously and wants to know if you're having a hard time emotionally. She will also make a significant effort to make sure you fully understand and are comfortable. She is cut and dry, which I can see would turn off some people, but it was her frankness that helped me make good informed decisions about my treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mary Bray (retired) at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York?
While Dr. Bray does not have a particularly touchy Feely manner she obviously cares about her patients, their success and we'll being. She made decision factors very clear but always respected your decision. I greatly appreciated the candor because I knew I could trust her and she wasn't just trying to make money off me or make me "feel better". She answers questions thoroughly as well and will take the time to explain and re-explain without trying to kick you out of the office.
Describe the protocols Mary Bray (retired) used in your cycles at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York and their degree of success.
We had to do a certain number of IUI cycles before insurance would cover IVF. I took a low dose of Femara to stimulate egg production each cycle which worked but I did not become pregnant. She informed us earlier that due to my diagnosis, IVF would most likely be the successful treatment. I did one egg retreval with injectables menapur, gonal f, and ganarelix. I was also put on estrogen and projesterone. The third egg transfer was successful with a natural cycle as I ovulated on my own and responded unpredictably to the estrogen.
Describe your experience with your nurse at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York. (Assigned nurse: Elena)
Everyone was friendly, warm, helpful, and caring. They always responded to requests quickly and the office is organized and efficient.
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York.
The availability of early appointments is great but it was annoying to trek to mineola for any necessary weekend appointments or transfers and retrievals. Lucily that didn't happen too often. They put in effort to communicate with your insurance agency and make everything as simple as possible.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mary Bray (retired) at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York.
Most was covered by insurance but I did have to pay for some drugs, some for ivf transfers, retrievals, and the cost of embryo storange.
NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York
Brooklyn

She [Dr. Mary Bray] knew my name, I felt like I knew her personally and could ask anything....She is wonderful. From the moment I met her I felt/feel I was in the right hands. Im sure she will help us reach our goals. She is reassuring, honest, direct and knowledgeable. Im happy she is my doctor...Dont be turned off by her directness. She really truly wants what you want and has dedicated her whole life to women being able to have a family.
The clinic [Repro Specialists of NY Brooklyn] has convenient hours, friendly caring staff. You can feel that they really care in that office. Im so happy I go here. Anyone who goes here will be happy and safe. There arent any weaknesses to this office. Its a caring convenient office....[Nursing Staff] They are wonderful. They all know me by name. I feel safe in that office... it was overwhelming for me the first time around. I just followed instructions.
She knew my name, I felt like I knew her personally and could ask anything.
I dont remember, it was overwhelming for me the first time around. I just followed instructions.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York.
They are wonderful. They all know me by name. I feel safe in that office.
Describe your experience with NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York.
The clinic has convenient hours, friendly caring staff. You can feel that they really care in that office. Im so happy I go here. Anyone who goes here will be happy and safe. There arent any weaknesses to this office. Its a caring convenient office.
Insurance covered my visits
Describe Mary Bray (retired)'s approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York.
My doc agreed that because of my age she would transfer 2. We both agreed thats the ideal number.
NYU Langone Reproductive Specialists of New York