6.4

Chicago, IL 60611
312-695-7269

1 patient review filtered by:

2020, Unknown Success
I think that Dr. Pavone so far has been professional and came with a good plan. The waiting for appointments were short and easily we got our tests back within few days. ... I think that Dr. Pavone was professional and after consultation with our current situation she came with a good plan. We are eager to start the process of IUI or IVF after Clovis-19 is over.
Quick appointments [at Northwestern Med] for test and results. Very clean and organized. Felt a warm environment. Weakness is that they didn’t communicate to us the results of my husband the second time and we had to call to find out that the results were out ... The waiting for appointments were short and easily we got our tests back within few days. The nurses are good as well.
How was your experience with Mary Ellen Pavone at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
I think that Dr. Pavone so far has been professional and came with a good plan. The waiting for appointments were short and easily we got our tests back within few days. The nurses are good as well. We still didn’t start our fertility treatment due to Covid. The tests so far were done in a proper manner.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mary Ellen Pavone at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Ask as many questions and do search at home to what to expect
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mary Ellen Pavone at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Mary Ellen Pavone used in your cycles at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
We have been prescribed some vitamins for my hubby to increase his sperm motility and concentration. Meanwhile I have been prescribed clomid and a shot when I will start the IUI process
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
The nurses are very helpful and friendly
Describe your experience with Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Quick appointments for test and results. Very clean and organized. Felt a warm environment. Weakness is that they didn’t communicate to us the results of my husband the second time and we had to call to find out that the results were out
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mary Ellen Pavone at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
Around 1k after our insurance
What specific things went wrong at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Northwestern Fertility & Reproductive Medicine.
They did not communicate to us that the results of my husband were out and they weren’t out on the app as well
Mary Ellen Pavone