9.7

100 Park Place
San Ramon, CA 94583

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2015 - 2016
We didn’t have a lot of time with [Dr. Hinckley] We dealt a lot with he assistant and nurses. When we did see her we felt like she was rushing through everything and did not explain things clearly... is a nice person but as a dr. I feel like she should’ve taken more time with us. I also wish that she should’ve explained things more clearly since we had no idea what was going to happen. Throughout our two cycles, iui’s and Embryo transfer I felt like we were just a number. I guess I just felt lost throughout our first cycle and knew a lot more for our second cycle but only because we had already been through one.
They [nurses at Reproductive Science Center] were all extremely nice and knowledgeable. If they didn’t know the answer they would find out for us...Strengths: there’s more than one location. Nurses and coordinators are nice and organized. They rarely if ever run late. Weaknesses: we felt like a number. I know they are not there to tell you what to do but I felt like they could’ve guided us better.
How was your experience with Mary Hinckley at Reproductive Science Center?
Dr. hinckley is a nice person but as a dr. I feel like she should’ve taken more time with us. I also wish that she should’ve explained things more clearly since we had no idea what was going to happen. Throughout our two cycles, iui’s and Embryo transfer I felt like we were just a number. I guess I just felt lost throughout our first cycle and knew a lot more for our second cycle but only because we had already been through one.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mary Hinckley at Reproductive Science Center?
Do a lot of research before talking to her and write down a list of questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mary Hinckley at Reproductive Science Center?
We didn’t have a lot of time with the dr. We dealt a lot with he assistant and nurses. When we did see her we felt like she was rushing through everything and did not explain things clearly.
Describe the protocols Mary Hinckley used in your cycles at Reproductive Science Center and their degree of success.
I’m sorry I don’t remember
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center. (Assigned nurse: DevRonne Houston)
They were all extremely nice and knowledgeable. If they didn’t know the answer they would find out for us.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mary Hinckley at Reproductive Science Center.
I don’t remember exactly what each procedure cost. Ivf cycle was about $20k including meds. Embryo transfer was around $4-5k. IUI’s were about $2-3k.
Describe Mary Hinckley's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Science Center.
No comments