9.7

100 Park Place
San Ramon, CA 94583

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2013
Mary Hinckley is running a very busy office. Although she is very warm and compassionate, it would have been nice if she was more educated with expert excision treatment of endometriosis versus the ablation surgical methodology and what pros and cons were to get pregnant before versus after surgery. A more detailed report of the health and shape of my uterus would have been nice to have from my HSG she performed.
To date I am waiting for my full HSG report. I need this for my next doctor. They [RSC- San Ramon] can't seem to find it....There is something fundamentally wrong with a "center" concept. Women need a one-on-one feeling. It's not fun talking about making a baby with 10 different staff members throughout one week. This does not bring warmth to my womb. No warmth, no life.... Drugs were covered under my insurance. The cost of IVF were typical for California.
How was your experience with Mary Hinckley at Reproductive Science Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mary Hinckley at Reproductive Science Center?
You have to be an advocate for yourself and ask all the questions. Educate her on your body and things she may not know.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mary Hinckley at Reproductive Science Center?
She smiled a lot and was very gentle when it came to doing my HSG. She was very upbeat.
Describe the protocols Mary Hinckley used in your cycles at Reproductive Science Center and their degree of success.
She stresses using fresh sperm and baby dancing every other day. We tried Femara twice I believe with no results. I had one blocked tube and decided to get surgery for endometriosis. RSC does not really deal with endometriosis and how it effects pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Science Center. (Assigned nurse: DevRonne Houston)
She was sweet but sounded monotone and uninspired, almost like the clinic was holding her hostage. Everything felt very legally binding when speaking with her. It left me with a cold feeling. I felt like a trial.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Science Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mary Hinckley at Reproductive Science Center.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Science Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Science Center.
I was knocked out for HSG because it's painful for me. To date I am waiting for my full HSG report. I need this for my next doctor. They can't seem to find it.
Mary Hinckley