Mary Pravdin

Redwood City, CA 94063
650.701.1882

1 patient review filtered by:

2013 - 2014, Successful
Remember that [Dr. Pravdin] is going to be direct! Don't expect to have your hand held and your back patted; she is going to give you the facts, straight up, no chaser.
They [Freyja staff] would make phone calls to insurance providers and other clinics to schedule same-day appointments. They would rush blood work so that I would be able to receive results that much sooner.
How was your experience with Mary Pravdin at Freyja Clinic?
Dr. Pravdin is a no-nonsense, straightforward physician. She cares deeply for her patients, and she communicates this care by seeking to provide them with the most accurate information she has. This means that she does not sugar-coat results; she tells it "like it is," but she does this so that her patients can get the results they want, to be pregnant. She remembers all of my past history, and makes recommendations on future treatment based on that information. I trust her with my fertility and I trusted her with the birth of my first child, a baby boy.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mary Pravdin at Freyja Clinic?
Remember that she is going to be direct! Don't expect to have your hand held and your back patted; she is going to give you the facts, straight up, no chaser.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mary Pravdin at Freyja Clinic?
I definitely felt known to my doctor. She would ask me specific questions about my health and my recovery (I had a tube removed due to an ectopic pregnancy). She would reference my chart and know exactly how many eggs I produced last cycle on a certain regimen of fertility pills. At times, she would suggest that I visit her office more frequently than others to check on my ovaries during a cycle to see what the numbers were like and how many eggs were on a given side.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Freyja Clinic.
They remembered my name, most notably. They also would make phone calls to insurance providers and other clinics to schedule same-day appointments. They would rush blood work so that I would be able to receive results that much sooner.
What specific things went wrong at Freyja Clinic?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Freyja Clinic.
I found that if I wanted to receive results of a blood test (HCG count) as soon as possible, I would need to call the clinic back to receive the same-day results.
Mary Pravdin