Good

Goshen
30 Hatfield Lane
Goshen, NY 10924
845-291-1111

Dr yemini recommended we do an IVF considering my age and quality of sperm!...With injectable hormones I produced plenty of eggs. And good quality embryos which dr yemini recommend we do genetic testing being that i did suffer a chemical pregnancy which most likely was due to chromosomal abnormalities....he took his time with me explained every treatment step by step and all the protocols needed to help me expand my family...very friendly and very understanding during this stressful period.
There are no complaints. They [Diamond institute] are all very friendly. The wait is not long at all and if it is the nurses and the front staff will let you know if the docs are running behind.Ive had no issues! I think all new patients will be more than satisfied. Very professional and caring. The nurses will call you the next day after any procedures to see how your recovering...[Nurse] They are all very friendly and compassionate and always have time for your questions and concerns.
How was your experience with Matan Yemini at Diamond Institute for Infertility?
I have been going there for 3 years And every visit was satisfying and comfortable! Even though I had some loses on the way, Dr.Yemini made me feel very positive and assured me that all will be fine. And it sure was.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matan Yemini at Diamond Institute for Infertility?
Be patient! It took me 3 years to get my baby! Dr yemini and all the Drs there will make your dream come true! I love them all
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matan Yemini at Diamond Institute for Infertility?
I felt like a human because he took his time with me explained every treatment step by step and all the protocols needed to help me expand my family!!! And it was successful. Also very friendly and very understanding during this stressful period. I’m forever grateful!
Describe the protocols Matan Yemini used in your cycles at Diamond Institute for Infertility and their degree of success.
I had about 8 iuis done with injectables. One resulted in a chemical pregnancy and the other were unsuccessful due to uterine polyps! Dr yemini recommended we do an IVF considering my age and quality of sperm! So me and my husband decided to go with it!! With injectable hormones I produced plenty of eggs. And good quality embryos which dr yemini recommend we do genetic testing being that i did suffer a chemical pregnancy which most likely was due to chromosomal abnormalities. I did end up miscarrying my first embryo that was due to a blood disorder that I had no idea I had. Thanks to the docs at diamond institute they were able to treat it and now I’m on my way to having a beautiful baby girl! (Transfer#2)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Diamond Institute for Infertility. (Assigned nurse: I don’t have a specific nurse because they were all excellent. Tiffany, Monique, Jaryn, Ruth the big one and little one , Ella, and there’s more but I can’t remeber)
They are all very friendly and compassionate and always have time for your questions and concerns. I love them all. I cried when I was discharged. You do develop a bond with the staff
Describe your experience with Diamond Institute for Infertility.
There are no complaints. They are all very friendly. The wait is not long at all and if it is the nurses and the front staff will let you know if the docs are running behind.Ive had no issues! I think all new patients will be more than satisfied. Very professional and caring. The nurses will call you the next day after any procedures to see how your recovering
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matan Yemini at Diamond Institute for Infertility.
I did have co pays due to my insurance. IVF was purchased through a plan
Millburn

Dr Yemini was very real when he spoke with my husband and I and did what was best for us and not just because statistics said so...Dr Yemini was very straight forward and explained every step of the process with us from start to finish. He makes you feel comfortable with any decision you make regarding treatment. He treats you as a whole person...
They [Diamond Institute] are great with addressing concerns for the procedures and the whole team from anesthesia to RN get involved with the care and questions. They also work with a nearby hospital so if its a procedure they can't do there they send you to the hospital. But all retrieval and transfers are done at the clinic. Be ready to get up early...a lot of the monitoring is done first thing in the morning starting at around 6am depending on the office you are at and you will usually hear by mid afternoon any of the restults.
How was your experience with Matan Yemini at Diamond Institute for Infertility?
Believe in him and he will help you get to where you need to be. Listen and trust in what he says, sometimes doctors do know best even if you planned differently. Be ready to do the work!
Cycle 1 - Menopur 225 mg, Follistim 150 units, and ganirelix was on this protocol for about 12 days before retrieval - 9 eggs, 5 embryos, 2 fresh transfer (failed), then did lupron, estrogen pill and patch, progesterone to prepare for 2 frozen trasnfer (failed), 1 did not survive freeze - all NON PGS tested Cycle 2 - Menopur 300 mg, Follistim 150 units, and ganirelix - was on this protocol for about 10 days before retrieval - 18 eggs, 6 embryos, 2 normal pgs tested embryos left, 1 fresh transfer (pregnant), 1 frozen pending transfer next year Progesterone support for both cycles with IM progesterone
Describe your experience with your nurse at Diamond Institute for Infertility. (Assigned nurse: Ruth Katalbas and Jarryn Ferraro)
The nursing staff that I worked with was very helpful with answering questions, returning my calls, and helping me get the information I needed. They were also compassionate when delivering both good and bad news and made me feel like I had someone who really cared and hope the best for us.
Describe your experience with Diamond Institute for Infertility.
The clinic was a bit of a drive for us but we were lucky to have a satellite that was the next town over which was great for all the monitoring and appointments. All procedures are done at their main clinic which is in NJ. They do have a huge flight of stairs in the office in NJ so be ready...lol. The rooms are great and the waiting room is very comfy. The surgical suite on the bottom floor is cute as it reminded me of an old hospital ward. They are great with addressing concerns for the procedures and the whole team from anesthesia to RN get involved with the care and questions. They also work with a nearby hospital so if its a procedure they can't do there they send you to the hospital. But all retrieval and transfers are done at the clinic. Be ready to get up early...a lot of the monitoring is done first thing in the morning starting at around 6am depending on the office you are at and you will usually hear by mid afternoon any of the restults.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Diamond Institute for Infertility.
Monitoring appointments were a first come first serve basis, so you needed to get there early if you wanted to be done quickly. This was at any of the clinics (including satellites). You were never turned away if you were there past monitoring hours waiting. They made sure to address every patient and if would call if you were on the schedule and they hadn't seen you check in yet.
Our insurance paid for our cycles with minimal copays out of pocket for doctor visits and prescriptions through a specialty pharmacy. If there was something not covered we were informed ahead of time and paid in advance.
Describe Matan Yemini's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Diamond Institute for Infertility.
The first two transfers (non pgs tested) we did he suggested doing 2 embryos, but this second cycle he suggested we only transfer one this time (pgs normal hatching embryo) due to increased chance of multiples and co-morbidities I had (high bmi, boarderline high blood pressure), chance of diabetes, etc. He wanted me to have a healthy sucessful pregnancy with the least amount of complications.
Millburn
I had several 1 on 1 consultations and he was very hands on. He also remembered us a year later.... He met us in the evening after work for our first consultation. He described everything step by step and told us what our insurance would and wouldn't cover.... I had to have some polyps removed and he told me exactly what to expect for that, which was simple.... First I got ultrasounds and basically they checked for issues. I had polyps in my uterus which were easily removed in an in-and-out procedure by Dr. Yemini. Shortly after, we started an IUI cycle.
The nurses and office staff [Diamond Institute for Infertility] were amazing.... I wish it was a little closer to me, but it was a great facility. The people were wonderful. They treated you well and walked you through every step. I couldn't have asked for a better place, unless it was closer to my home.... My insurance covered everything except a $10 copayment for every visit. SO the most we paid was maybe $80 one month in copayments.
How was your experience with Matan Yemini at Diamond Institute for Infertility?
He met us in the evening after work for our first consultation. He described everything step by step and told us what our insurance would and wouldn't cover. The nurses and office staff were amazing. I had to have some polyps removed and he told me exactly what to expect for that, which was simple. I was nervous about giving myself shots, but the nurse was so considerate and helpful. She showed me exactly what to do. I was walked through every process and my husband was told everything, too. All our questions were answered. I love that they have early hours so you can go before work, too. Everyone has amazing bedside manner and they're all so knowledgeable.
Ask all your questions whenever you have any. He's so good at attending to any concerns.
First I got ultrasounds and basically they checked for issues. I had polyps in my uterus which were easily removed in an in-and-out procedure by Dr. Yemini. Shortly after, we started an IUI cycle. My insurance required 3 rounds of IUI before we could do IVF. I was on daily injections of Follistim and had to go to the clinic every 3 days, then every 2 days, then every day as the follicles grew. Then I had to do a trigger shot and go to the clinic for the IUI the following morning with my husband's specimen. It was good because they were open early and I could do it all before work. The Follistim shots were fine after I worked up the courage to do the 1st one, but the trigger shot kind of hurt. Not too bad. We did the first 2 rounds with no results. The 3rd round I went in for my blood test and they called me shortly after to tell me I was pregnant! I went in for more ultrasounds and I was released to my Ob/Gyn after 8 weeks.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Diamond Institute for Infertility. (Assigned nurse: Janet)
She knew me by name and I had her almost every time I was there. She was very business-like, but very knowledgeable and would explain everything she was doing and answer any questions I had.

2011 - 2012, Successful
I had high FSH and was nearing 35, so Dr Yemini skipped clomid and went right to IUI with injectables (Menopur)...Dr Yemini is kind, caring and compassionate. He is realistic and optimistic, and was sympathetic during setbacks and positive as we made progress. He has a great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable. I liked how aggressive he was in his plan of action and trusted him all the way...Dr Yemini is kind, caring and compassionate. He is realistic and optimistic, and was sympathetic during setbacks and positive as we made progress.
It's a small clinic [Diamond Institute] and everyone knows who you are. The doctors provide personalized and individualized care...The clinic is small so you get personalized and individualized care, it's not a factory. The staff knows you and cares for you. Dr Yemini is fantastic and so is Dr O. She treated me a few times and she is terrific... takes insurance and I remember them being reasonable...The nurses were all so friendly and upbeat. They were kind and caring as well.
How was your experience with Matan Yemini at Diamond Institute for Infertility?
Trust him! He's been doing this for years and he knows what he is doing.
It's a small clinic and everyone knows who you are. The doctors provide personalized and individualized care.
I had high FSH and was nearing 35, so Dr Yemini skipped clomid and went right to IUI with injectables (Menopur). The first cycle was positive but resulted in a miscarriage. Second cycle was negative. Third was positive and a miscarriage again. Then I had a polyp that needed removing. Fourth cycle he upped my dosage and I had a few more follicles. He asked if I was ok with twins and I was, and lo and behold I got pregnant with twins. One twin passed at 9 weeks and 9 months later I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Diamond Institute for Infertility. (Assigned nurse: Pam)
The nurses were all so friendly and upbeat. They were kind and caring as well.
Describe your experience with Diamond Institute for Infertility.
I can't recall but he takes insurance and I remember them being reasonable.
Millburn
[Dr. Yemini] always made sure I understood...He was very caring and blunt...Had over 4 mature follicles, they told me the risk of multiples and told me about reduction/or if I wanted to cancel the cycle. I took the risks and we moved on with the cycle. I did the trigger and IUI was done 36 hours after trigger. I GOT PREGNANT!! I now have my amazing baby boy who is 7 months old
They [nurses at Diamond Institute for Infertility] always made sure to email or call me with any results. The ladies that took my blood were always very nice. Lisa from the front desk was the only one who was a bit off...sometimes you’ll wait a while if you don’t come early for monitoring. It’s first come first serve so if you want to be out quickly then you must arrive early! Everything else was great, comfy waiting area, the rooms were clean and so were the bathrooms.
How was your experience with Matan Yemini at Diamond Institute for Infertility?
He was very caring and blunt. He told me he would give me the baby I desperately wanted and he did! If something was not going right him or Dr.O let me know. They always made sure I understood everything
Cycle 1- Clomid 50, then switching to Gonal-F injections mid cycle. HCG trigger then ICI and IUI back to back at 20-36 hours. Only had one mature follicle- Failed cycle Cycle 2- Started at 75 with Gonal-F and went up to 120, HCG shot. Had over 4 mature follicles, they told me the risk of multiples and told me about reduction/or if I wanted to cancel the cycle. I took the risks and we moved on with the cycle. I did the trigger and IUI was done 36 hours after trigger. I GOT PREGNANT!! I now have my amazing baby boy who is 7 months old
Describe your experience with your nurse at Diamond Institute for Infertility. (Assigned nurse: Monique)
They always made sure to email or call me with any results. The ladies that took my blood were always very nice. Lisa from the front desk was the only one who was a bit off
Describe your experience with Diamond Institute for Infertility.
Lots of stairs and sometimes you’ll wait a while if you don’t come early for monitoring. It’s first come first serve so if you want to be out quickly then you must arrive early! Everything else was great, comfy waiting area, the rooms were clean and so were the bathrooms.
About 15k including meds
2005 - 2012, Successful
[Dr. Yemini] Compassionate, empathetic, caring. Never rushed thru appointments. Explained everything thoroughly. Very patient and took into consideration the emotional rollercoaster we go thru with each cycle. Has a calming nature....Very caring, answered all questions, very compassionate...Treatment was 20 years ago so a little foggy on specifics. I remember injections, ultrasounds and labs. Then a beautiful baby girl.
[Diamond Institute] Always open. I was able to go before work and not lose any time. Worked with me thru insurance issues to get resolved to my satisfaction. Staff is friendly, helpful knowledgable. Facility very clean.... Excellent. Very caring and compassionate as well. Toom my phone calls and answered all questions....Treatment was 20 years ago so a little foggy on specifics. I remember injections, ultrasounds and labs. Then a beautiful baby girl.
Trust him.
Very caring, answered all questions, very compassionate
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Diamond Institute for Infertility.
Describe your experience with Diamond Institute for Infertility.
We had very good health benefits so out of pocket cost was minimal
Millburn
Dr. Matan Yemini, was very polite and gentle. He genuinely cared about us...Dr. Yemini took extremely good care of us...informative, he let us know exactly what to expect. We knew we were in good hands from our first meeting. The treatment was successful! And we have a beautiful baby thanks to him.
The staff [at Diamond Institute for Infertility] is professional and knows exactly what they're doing.They supported us all the way. The equipment is top of line. The building is clean and welcoming. Everything was very organized and worked exactly as expected...The entire staff was caring, and supported us throughout our treatments. They were organized and everything worked perfectly.
How was your experience with Matan Yemini at Diamond Institute for Infertility?
Dr. Yemini took extremely good care of us. He was polite and informative, he let us know exactly what to expect. We knew we were in good hands from our first meeting. The treatment was successful! And we have a beautiful baby thanks to him.
Dr. Matan Yemini, was very polite and gentle. He genuinely cared about us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Diamond Institute for Infertility.
Describe your experience with Diamond Institute for Infertility.
The staff is professional and knows exactly what they're doing.They supported us all the way. The equipment is top of line. The building is clean and welcoming. Everything was very organized and worked exactly as expected.