1 review

2005 Technology Pkwy
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
877-916-4244

Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Connell is a very sweet and comforting man. I always felt he had my best interest at heart and always took his time answering any questions we had. ... Every time I see him he always knows how to handle our issues. There has never been a time where I left the office with questions or hesitations. He's very sympathetic and compassionate. I always look forward to seeing him.
Every staff [Arizona Repro Inst] I have met have been amazing. I have never had an issue. Always helpful and informative on next steps. However I found that emailing with the office manager about billing was easiest. Phone calls were a lot harder to come by. ... Dyan is the best nurse! She is very informative and is always on the ball. She's very compassionate and friendly. Very passionate about her job. I couldn't ask for a better nurse!
How was your experience with Matthew Connell at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
Dr. Connell is fantastic! Every time I see him he always knows how to handle our issues. There has never been a time where I left the office with questions or hesitations. He's very sympathetic and compassionate. I always look forward to seeing him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Connell at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
Describe the protocols Matthew Connell used in your cycles at Arizona Reproductive Institute and their degree of success.
My first retrieval we used 300 IU of follistim and 150 IU of menopur. I can't recall my trigger medicine. We retrieved 19 eggs 17 were mature and had six blasts. This cycle we are doing the same follistim and menopur but adding in microdose leprolide also. I will know the outcome next week
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Reproductive Institute. (Assigned nurse: Dyan Olsen)
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Institute.
Every staff I have met have been amazing. I have never had an issue. Always helpful and informative on next steps. However I found that emailing with the office manager about billing was easiest. Phone calls were a lot harder to come by.
Matthew Connell