Medical SchoolChicago Med School
212-256-8200
15 North Broadway
White Plains, NY 10601
914-997-6200
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Matthew Lederman to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of New York to a friend?
He [Dr. Lederman] asked us to do a few tests to ensure everything was good and he was very knowledgable given us tons of advice...He was very approachable and very welcoming...He would answer every email, be okay to meet if need be, and always ready to give advice, always being very rational...He is very into genetics/diseases and will always push you to do as much testing as possible. He is available, professional and rational.
European, Other
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
When we first found out we had to do IVF, following the results from our first meeting with him, he was very human and caring. We went to see him, a bit devastated to the news, and he was very reassuring in providing us all the info we needed, all the steps, etc. He would answer every email, be okay to meet if need be, and always ready to give advice, always being very rational. We're still in the process of our first IVF, and having the transfer next week - hoping it will all go fine. So far, I'm very happy in working with Dr. Lederman.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Be ready to learn a lot about it. He is very into genetics/diseases and will always push you to do as much testing as possible. He is available, professional and rational.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
We first went to see Dr. Lederman not knowing we had any issues and just because we had been trying to conceive for 7+ months and were getting impatient. We went there just to get more info, not thinking we even had any infertility problems or so. He was very approachable and very welcoming. He asked us to do a few tests to ensure everything was good and he was very knowledgable given us tons of advice.
Describe the protocols Matthew Lederman used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
We are doing our first IVF, due to male factor so I don't have any infertility diagnosis. I was put on birth control, then did menopur and gonal f for a bit more than 1 week, and then trigger shots for the retrieval. Since we did PGS testing, I was off meds for a bit more than 1 month and now just started the transfer meds including estrace and just started progesterone in oil shot.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Eliza and Julia)
Everyone at RMA of NY has always been very friendly and caring. The main nurse I communicate with is Eliza and she's been amazing! Answering every question, email, calls, ready to see me anytime. She has great advice and genially cares. The IVF coordinator was Julia and she was also great in helping me get set-up and organize the meds process, and payment etc.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Yes, a lot of people will tell you RMA is a factory. But the truth is, that's a good thing in the sense that it moves quickly and they're efficient. Despite all that, the staff is amazing. They're always smiling, caring, ready to help, listen and all. As weird as it sounds, I always enjoy going there. You'll see many different doctors during the monitoring, and they're all very nice and professional. However, every step will be provided by your doctor and his team.
Describe Matthew Lederman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Dr. Lederman is against, and will not allow multiple embryo transfer. He will push you to do PGS testing if you can afford it.
2 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
Dr. Lederman made me feel like a person and less like a number, considering the amount of patients he sees. He has excellent beside manner and answered all of my questions to ensure I understood my options, the treatment and the process... He has excellent beside manner and was very responsive to questions I had throughout the cycles in person while in monitoring, via email and through his coordinator. Due to the way the cycles work, I didn't always get to see Dr. Lederman for monitoring but he was always reviewing the cycle details. For the transfer and subsequent monitoring after positive pregnancy test, he was the only doctor I saw during the monitoring hours. Overall, I am very satisfied with his service.
2 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lederman explained my options and tried to give me the pros/cons for each based on my health history and age. He has excellent beside manner and was very responsive to questions I had throughout the cycles in person while in monitoring, via email and through his coordinator. Due to the way the cycles work, I didn't always get to see Dr. Lederman for monitoring but he was always reviewing the cycle details. For the transfer and subsequent monitoring after positive pregnancy test, he was the only doctor I saw during the monitoring hours. Overall, I am very satisfied with his service.
I would say, do some research before going to the first appointment so you can ask all the questions you may have. Also, note that you may not see him during monitoring since the doctors rotate days to perform monitoring and retrieval but he is available if needed through the process.
Based on my personal health and situation, it was decided to do IVF with freeze all cycle. I have some eggs frozen for future use and then added two cycles to fertilize the eggs and transfer embryos. I had two cycles and after having three healthy embryos (after performing PGS testing), I got pregnant after the first transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Erin and Martha)
Julia, the coordinator was great. Always available and an excellent main point of contact for questions or to reach out to other members of the team. Erin and Martha are two of Dr. Lederman's nurses and they were always kind, answered any questions and gave you a call with your lab results and medication instructions.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I think the clinic is designed as a well oiled machine. They have a process that allows you to go in early in the morning for monitoring and you will get the responses later in the afternoon. The clinic where you have the procedures it's ok, not impressive but has everything that they need to perform the job.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
The system worked and it was pretty quick. Only on weekends when everyone needs to go to one clinic located on the East side the wait would be a little longer but never more than 20-30 minutes.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York.
Egg freezing was out of pocket but the IVF cycles were covered by insurance and I was responsible for the regular copayments.
Based on my age, it was not recommended to have more than one embryo transferred. I believe it is RMA's policy to transfer only one embryo which I agree to, multiples can result in a high risk pregnancy and my age already pushes me towards that.
NY - Westside
I think dr lederman is very warm and honest , extremely smart and really dedicates himself to his patients .... I can contact him via email all the time with questions , he is warm and understanding and gives his honest and professional opinion . He made me feel like I mattered and I'm not just a number walking into the office... Under the care of dr lederman I have taken letrozol twice and done the ovidrel shot twice and an IUI twice
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
I think dr lederman is very warm and honest , extremely smart and really dedicates himself to his patients . He can't make pregnancy happen but he always makes me leave feeling hopeful and positive . He cares and the thing I like most is that I can always directly email him with questions or concerns
You are in good hands with dr lederman- id say to remain positive and hopeful that the process no matter how long or disappointing or frustrating it may be will work
I had seen a doctor before who I really didn't like her bedside manner for a variety of reasons so I went to de lederman instead. I feel so much better in his hands ! I can contact him via email all the time with questions , he is warm and understanding and gives his honest and professional opinion . He made me feel like I mattered and I'm not just a number walking into the office
I used clomid with a previous doctor -50 mg didn't work - 100 did work but didn't result in pregnancy. Under the care of dr lederman I have taken letrozol twice and done the ovidrel shot twice and an IUI twice
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
All the staff at RMA and dr ledermans office are smart , warm and compassionate
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Having worked with another clinic and doctor before I switched to RMA I. Genuinely can't think of many or any weaknesses - after my first APPT I told my friend and family that it was a totally different ( positive ) experience . You are in good hands ! And it's great that all the whiteplains, nyc and Long Island offices all work in conjunction with each other
It really depends on what your insurance covers- mine didn't cover IUI ($500+) or the ovidrel shot ($99) but thus far the sonograms and office visits and blood work were covered . I really like that RMA has a financial consultant to discuss all your financial options available and will answer all or any questions
Long Island
2012 - 2017
1 IUI, 2 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
This was my second time using Dr. Lederman and we couldn't be happier. He did his research before I came in and discussed things from our previous fertility treatments. He always asked about how I was doing and was always wiling to answer any questions. He also made it a point to say he is always available through email or if you call the office. During my retrieval and transfer, I could see he cared by the way he spoke to myself and my husband.
2012 - 2017
1 IUI, 2 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
I would give the same advice for someone seeing any doctor and that would be write all your questions and concerns down. This way you are prepared when you see him.
I felt treated like a human because I was always greeted and cared for. My questions were always answered and I was never rushed. Dr. Lederman and all of his staff really seemed to care and hope for the best possible outcome for all of their patients.
I know this IVF cycle was a little more aggressive then my first cycle because we were trying to get more eggs, so we could freeze some in case we want more children. I was happy with how Dr. Lederman handled all my procedures and medication.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Martha)
The whole nursing staff at RMA was amazing. Martha was who I dealt with on a daily basis and she was great. She always made me feel welcome and always got back to me very fast whether on the phone or through email. She really made this experience a great one.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I think the clinics strengths are their staffing and knowledge. In this type of situation you want to feel like people care and I did feel as if they all cared. When I had to go to the New York City for monitoring, it is a bit different. That was more like a factory of getting you in and out, but I think that is good because you want to get in and out, especially if you are just there for blood. When I saw a doctor there, he was great and treated me as a patient, not a number. I do prefer the small office though. I highly recommend RMANY.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
I found the monitoring appointments to go fine. It was on a first come, first serve basis. I tried to get there early and was always seen in a timely manner. I liked how they did their monitoring hours.
I am not sure of the costs
Westchester
he[Dr. Lederman] is open to answering any questions that may arise...Of the 9 eggs, 7 were fertilized. 6 made it to the blastocyst stage. Of those 6, four of the embryos were viable (2 were aneuploid). I had 1 frozen embryo transferred 2 months later and it successfully implanted. We now have a beautiful daughter!...Dr Lederman is competent, trustworthy, kind, and got the results we wanted. I did 2 cycles of injections and IUI, which did not result in a pregnancy. We then decided to move to IVF, which was successful on the first try with a frozen cycle.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr Lederman is competent, trustworthy, kind, and got the results we wanted. I did 2 cycles of injections and IUI, which did not result in a pregnancy. We then decided to move to IVF, which was successful on the first try with a frozen cycle. We now have a beautiful, healthy daughter. We have 3 embryos in the freezer to use in the future as well, which is wonderful. I will go back to Dr. Lederman when its time for baby #2.
make sure to ask questions; he is open to answering any questions that may arise.
Dr Lederman was respectful and took adequate time to answer my questions. He treated me as an individual case, not as a number.
I did clomid without IUI at another fertility clinic. I had a chemical pregnancy as a result. I ended up changing providers to Dr Lederman at RMA because of the higher success rates. We did 2 rounds of femara with IUI (negative pregnancy test) and then decided to be more aggressive and move to IVF. We used lupron and Ganirelix to suppress the LH surge and ovulation, then follistim and menopur to mature multiple eggs, then HCG for the maturation of the egg. I had 9 eggs retrieved. Of the 9 eggs, 7 were fertilized. 6 made it to the blastocyst stage. Of those 6, four of the embryos were viable (2 were aneuploid). I had 1 frozen embryo transferred 2 months later and it successfully implanted. We now have a beautiful daughter!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Martha Fennessy)
Martha was compassionate and organized. She gave detailed instructions and promptly returned my questions, calls and emails.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
strengths- relatively short wait times, organized staff, timely, treated like a human not a number, encrypted email system that makes communication easier, competent doctors and nurses, had successful treatment weakness- one of the phlebotomists didn't use gloves; one of the receptionists needs to keep patient details more discreet and make sure to follow HIPAA rules
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring was during convenient times (early morning) before I had to go to work. I never had to wait very long. It was an efficient process. I have heard horror stories about wait times at other clinics and I didn't experience more than a 20 min wait here.
$15,000-$16,000
We chose to implant 1 embryo because we did PGS and determined that the embryo was healthy. The goal was one healthy pregnancy at a time. Because of factors such as my age and the fact that the embryo was biopsied and shown to be normal, eSET was determined to be the best option. eSET enables patients to have the same success rates when transferring one or two embryos but with a greatly reduced risk of multiples.
2013 - 2016
When we were with Dr. Lederman for a sit-down appointment he would take his time, never rushing us, and discuss whatever we needed....We were also very under-prepared for a lot of things that happened along the way-- stopping our first cycle (nobody had ever mentioned that might happen), transferring more than one embryo (we had only ever been told, for years, that one embryo would be transferred due to my age), an ectopic outcome.
2013 - 2016
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
He is thorough, but this can also be to his detriment. He spends a lot of time spouting facts and figures that don't necessarily apply to you (for example I'm 32, I don't particularly care about the success rates for women 40+ or risks for them). We were also very under-prepared for a lot of things that happened along the way-- stopping our first cycle (nobody had ever mentioned that might happen), transferring more than one embryo (we had only ever been told, for years, that one embryo would be transferred due to my age), an ectopic outcome.
This is hard. You don't know what you don't know, so it's impossible to tell someone to ask a lot of questions, etc. when you don't know what to ask and you feel like you're getting thorough information.
When we were with Dr. Lederman for a sit-down appointment he would take his time, never rushing us, and discuss whatever we needed. For anything else-- monitoring, egg retrieval, embryo transfer-- we rarely saw him and just had to take whoever was on staff that day,
1) IVF-- my husband had testicular cancer and so his sperm count was low. Our first cycle was stopped as I was told my eggs weren't developing as a "cohort". Two eggs were "racing ahead of the pack" and Dr. Lederman felt like due to my age and health, we could do better. It was converted to an IUI where I had a negative home pregnancy test and the dr's office had a low positive (chemical pregnancy most likely). 2) Once I got my period I was put on birth control (pill) for about 2.5 weeks and then started hormone injections again. It took longer than anticipated before they did the egg retrieval (we were told about 10 days, it was 14 before my retrieval). My egg retrieval was extremely painful and I couldn't move and was in the worst pain of my life for several days. Nobody would prescribe me anything for the pain (various other materials I read online said other patients at other clinics were always sent home with an rx painkiller). I had also been told this procedure is "painless". They got 12 eggs, 10 were mature enough to fertilize (ICSI), 8 were successful, 6 grew, and we wound up with 2 the day-of. The doctor who did our transfer, literally as they were wheeling me out of the waiting area and into the transfer room, said "oh we want to put both back" so my husband and I didn't really have time to even think about it. We had been told, for years, that only ONE egg would ever be transferred. 3) This resulted in an ectopic pregnancy and the most difficult time of our lives. The pregnancy test came back low positive (hcg about 8) so they told me it didn't work. Then my numbers continued to triple every 2-3 days and make huge jumps. This whole time I was in for monitoring every 2-3 days where various doctors, who were not my doctor, would tell me they didn't know what was wrong but something definitely was even though my numbers were in the normal range. I was repeatedly told they "couldn't find it" (the sac). After a couple weeks of this (getting good new the numbers were rising and then terrible news that they were convinced something was terribly wrong because they couldn't see anything) I was sent to an ultrasound clinic with higher tech machines as, after weeks of torture, my doctors office finally informed me that their machines aren't good enough to see anything that early anyway (!!!!). This place found an ectopic pregnancy in my left tube. I had two shots of methotrexate that evening and we had to stop trying for three months. 4) After three months, we went back to Dr. Lederman and said at this time we are only willing to try IUI (something less invasive). We are in the middle of our first cycle with Clomid.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Christine, but she left halfway through our first IVF cycle and then we had nobody)
Erin was the main nurse we had contact with. She was very kind and caring and compassionate.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
***YOU WILL ALMOST NEVER SEE YOUR DOCTOR*** While your doctor will call you with results, they will rarely--if ever-- be the person you see for monitoring or do any of your procedures. If you need weekend monitoring there is only one office open and it is like a cattle call. The wait can be an hour+ at times.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
The weekend had one location open across the entire city and it was a cattle call. It is a nightmare to go there with waits lasting over an hour, nowhere to sit, etc.
Our insurance covers this. I just have an occasional co-pay.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of New York?
2011 - 2014
PCOS, Unexplained
I was with Dr. Lederman when he was part of Continum Reproduction [acquired by RMA of New York]...As someone who suffered through so many rounds of fertility treatments, I did a lot of internet research....Instead of making me feel like an idiot or just dismissing it, he would listen and encourage me to do what I felt would make me feel better. I'm not saying that trying the things I read on the internet helped, but if nothing else, they may have put my mind in the right place. I can't say enough about Dr. Lederman and his team. Not once did he ever make me feel discouraged.
2011 - 2014
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lederman was great with me. He was willing to sit with me and explain things. He would always answer any questions that I had. If I called, he would call me back personally and not have a nurse call me. I truly felt like he was vested in helping me get pregnant. Not once did he encourage me to give up. He always let me feel like I had control over what was happening in my treatments.
I found Dr. Ledderman to be just the kind of fertility doctor that I needed. I think that if you are up front with him and tell him what you are looking for, he will be honest with you and try and help you achieve your goals.
The office that Dr. Lederman practiced out of in Mt. Kisco was very small. There were only 4 people in the office, Dr. Lederman, his 2 nurses and the office manager. Every time I walked into the office, everyone knew me by name. I never had to check in at the front desk, because the office manager knew me immediately and would let them know I was there. The nurses were great, and were very compassionate when a cycle didn't work. They were also very happy when a cycle did work. They would hug us as we graduated to our OB. Dr. Lederman was the only doctor that I dealt with (there were a few times that I had to have a transfer or a retrieval done by someone else). He would call with results and would sit with us after a cycle didn't work. He was willing to work with me and listen to my ideas about what I could do differently. As someone who suffered through so many rounds of fertility treatments, I did a lot of internet research. I would also ask Dr. Lederman what he thought about the latest thing that I read about. Instead of making me feel like an idiot or just dismissing it, he would listen and encourage me to do what I felt would make me feel better. I'm not saying that trying the things I read on the internet helped, but if nothing else, they may have put my mind in the right place. I can't say enough about Dr. Lederman and his team. Not once did he ever make me feel discouraged.
We used a few protocols. Dr. Lederman worked with my natural cycle, instead of using birth control pills with me. He didn't like the reaction that I would have while take the pills and didn't want me to take them. The medications that I used in the cycles were: Menopur - used in all cycles Follistim - used in all cycles Lupron - used in all cycles Ganirelix - used after first cycle due to not using birth control pills ( I have an adverse reaction to birth control pills) PIO Shots - Used after first 2 cycles due to having better results Progesterone Suppositories - used in first 2 cycles Doxycycline - used in all cycles Medrol - used in all cycles Metformin - Used after 1st cycle to help with my PCO tendencies I also suggested taking a baby aspirin and Dr. Lederman included that in my regimen. Our first cycle produced very few embryos, due to the eggs be polyspermy. Dr. Lederman suggested that we use ICSI to eliminate this happening again. I was able to get pregnant with a singleton on my second cycle and I gave birth to my son. When my son was 6 months old I started trying again to get pregnant. I had a very hard time. I had 2 chemical pregnancies. Dr. Lederman suggested that we have the embryos tested with PGS after that so that we could ensure that the embryos were were using were viable. We did one last cycle with Dr. Lederman to retrieve eggs and do a fresh transfer. Dr. Lederman's group had just been bough by RMA at the time and they had a different protocol for the embryos that was having better results. We were able to get 5 embryos from that retrieval that were viable after the PGS testing on the 5th day. We did 3 transfers that didn't work, with single embryos. Our last transfer we put back the 2 remaining embryos and I was pregnant with twins. They were born at 34 weeks.
I can't say enough about Dr. Lederman's nursing staff. He only had 2 nurses that were taking care of everyone. They would respond to emails and phone calls in a timely manner. They would always answer any questions that I had regarding results or anything else that I may be inquiring about. They would be really happy for you if you got a positive outcome. They excitement was heard in their voice when they would call with results, or when they would tell you about going in to hear the heartbeat for the first time. They were also really sympathetic if things didn't work out, and would show compassion for what you were going through.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I was with Dr. Lederman when he was part of Continum Reproduction. All of the retrievals and transfers were done int he New York City office. I did 9 cycles in that clinic and everyone there was great. The nurses and embryologists were terrific. There was not one person in either location that I could say a bad word about.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Dr. Lederman and his staff would open the office early to accommodate people's work schedules. He would see me at 7 or 7:30am most days, so that I could get to work by 8am.
My insurance covered almost all my costs. I had to pay for the first 2 IUIs that I did, because I didn't check to see if fertility treatments were covered. We also had to pay for the last frozen transfer and the PGS testing. The PGS testing was not covered by the insurance. The last frozen transfer was done after I started a new job and we had used all the fertility coverage on my husbands insurance with the first 2 rounds.
Westchester
He [Dr Matthew Lederman] is available 24 X 7 by phone or email. He will ALWAYS return my calls and spend time answering my questions. After miscarrying my first every pregnancy after IVF I was devastated and looking for someone to blame, but he has been there for me every step of the way...[Nurse] Martha is very kind. Sometimes it seems the staff is overwhelmed with too many people, but she is helpful.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
I love Dr. Lederman and his nurse Martha. The finance staff is terrible and the phone system is frustrating, but Dr. Lederman really gives 100%.
He can be very clinical, so you may have to ask him to explain things in a more simple way. Just know that you can ask him anything at anytime and he will get back to you, even when he is on vacation.
He is available 24 X 7 by phone or email. He will ALWAYS return my calls and spend time answering my questions. After miscarrying my first every pregnancy after IVF I was devastated and looking for someone to blame, but he has been there for me every step of the way.
I used the "standard" protocol for my first IVF and did not respond well, resulting in only 4 eggs and 2 making it for PGD testing. He now changed the protocol and I'm hoping to start again. He has also done a lot of testing to find out why I miscarried at PGD/PGS tested embryo.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic is very large and when you have to go to NYC location it is incredibly overwhelming, plus parking is awful.
We have insurance, thank god! So it has costs us about 7K with medication.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of New York?
Westchester
Dr Lederman is an excellent dr- he was thoughtful, caring, and communicated very well. He always answered all my questions and concerns and made sure that the visits were as convenient as possible for me.... [RMA of NY-Westchester has] Convenient locations and hours. Organized. Appreciated the work of the IVF coordinator and the finance team to answer many questions. Staff is helpful and caring. Can’t get a nurse on the phone, however they call back in a practical time frame
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr was thoughtful and caring
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
The staff and their coordination throughout the process were great.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Convenient locations and hours. Organized. Appreciated the work of the IVF coordinator and the finance team to answer many questions. Staff is helpful and caring. Can’t get a nurse on the phone, however they call back in a practical time frame.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring hours were very convenient, starting at 7am. Process was organized and efficient. Never had a problem, or a long wait.
Fortunately I had insurance coverage for most of the process, so I reached my deductibles and had a few other expenses. Total spend was around $3,000
Westchester
Dr. Lederman always treated me as a valued individual, and was there for me throughout the entire process....Dr. Lederman is an amazing Doctor that was there for me throughout this entire process. In the end, I got my precious baby boy, so I owe him the world, and will forever be grateful to him!...Trust Dr. Lederman! The process is scary and emotional, but he's amazing! He knows what he's doing, and is level headed...I absolutely adored Dr. Lederman and the staff in his off site office.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Samantha)
They were always so kind and warm. It was one of the scariest times in my life, and they were all so compassionate!
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I absolutely adored Dr. Lederman and the staff in his off site office. However, the main offices of RMA were not so great. The offices were clean and all, but the staff at the West Side office weren't warm and welcoming. The Mt. Kisco office and East Side NYC offices had really great, kind, compassionate, and caring staff members, which was much appreciated.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
They were early in the morning, but otherwise, easy.
Matthew Lederman
[Dr Lederman at RMA of New York was] rather impersonal, focused on percentages and details rather than treating the whole person....Accurate, but seemed chilly in his demeanor. Results oriented, but only for "physical" issues....Allowed children to go to appointments (except IVF) which is helpful when dealing with secondary infertility.
Don't expect warmth.
Rather impersonal, focused on percentages and details rather than treating the whole person.
Since I had unexplained infertility, he suggested we follow the protocol put in place and covered by my insurance company (3 iuis on Clomid with IVF if they fail). He wanted to go straight to IVF.
Provided what the MD didn't.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Covered by health insurance.