6.2

311 North Street, Suite 310
White Plains, NY 10605
914-997-6200

Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr Lederman is an excellent dr- he was thoughtful, caring, and communicated very well. He always answered all my questions and concerns and made sure that the visits were as convenient as possible for me.... [RMA of NY-Westchester has] Convenient locations and hours. Organized. Appreciated the work of the IVF coordinator and the finance team to answer many questions. Staff is helpful and caring. Can’t get a nurse on the phone, however they call back in a practical time frame
[RMA of NY-Westchester has] Convenient locations and hours. Organized. Appreciated the work of the IVF coordinator and the finance team to answer many questions. Staff is helpful and caring. Can’t get a nurse on the phone, however they call back in a practical time frame.... Monitoring hours were very convenient, starting at 7am. Process was organized and efficient. Never had a problem, or a long wait.
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
Dr was thoughtful and caring
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
The staff and their coordination throughout the process were great.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York.
Fortunately I had insurance coverage for most of the process, so I reached my deductibles and had a few other expenses. Total spend was around $3,000
Westchester
He [Dr. Matthew Lederman] can give you a lot of information, write everything down!...was very thoughtful and caring. He always answered any questions and concerns I had, and took the time to explain in detail every part of the IVF process...His calm deamear is reassuring and puts you at ease. He is always pleasant and is always smiling...is compassionate, informative and truly cares. I am now 9 weeks pregnant and graduating to my OB, and while I am happy it is hard to leave because everyone is so great! I would highly recommend Dr. Lederman.
Everyone at RMA was very informative, however when you needed to talk to a nurse or any other department ex- financial you had to call the main number and they always had to call you back. They always returned my call the same day...Martha [nurse] always answered any questions or concerns I had and gave me all the information I needed before I left the office. Martha and Tatiana called and emailed every afternoon with results from blood work and instructions for moving forward. Thanks for making this such an easy experience!
How was your experience with Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
I am so grateful that I found Dr. Lederman and his staff at RMA. He made me feel so comfortable throughout this whole process. His calm deamear is reassuring and puts you at ease. He is always pleasant and is always smiling. Dr. Lederman is compassionate, informative and truly cares. I am now 9 weeks pregnant and graduating to my OB, and while I am happy it is hard to leave because everyone is so great! I would highly recommend Dr. Lederman.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matthew Lederman at RMA of New York?
He can give you a lot of information, write everything down! If you have any questions, just ask and he will explain in more detail.
Dr. Lederman was very thoughtful and caring. He always answered any questions and concerns I had, and took the time to explain in detail every part of the IVF process.
Describe the protocols Matthew Lederman used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
I started with menopur. Took estrace and progesterone in oil injections after the transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Martha Fennessy)
The nurse's at Dr. Lederman's office in White Plains were wonderful. Martha always answered any questions or concerns I had and gave me all the information I needed before I left the office. Martha and Tatiana called and emailed every afternoon with results from blood work and instructions for moving forward. Thanks for making this such an easy experience!
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Insurance covered a good amount of the IVF procedure.