Medical SchoolWabash
317-571-1637
2514 E. Dupont Rd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
260-490-3456
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Matthew Will to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Midwest Fertility Specialists to a friend?
2013 - 2018
Dr.Will is so genuine in how he cares for you, from the delivery of the news that IVF was our only option, throughout the entire process. So much we were so sad we wanted to stay under his care through delivery. We have developed such a positive doctor patient relationship with him. He explains each step so you can understand and always makes us feel comfortable to ask any question.... My husband’s sperm measured abnormal in all 3 categories so our beat option to successfully conceive was to do IVF.
2013 - 2018
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Being dealt the cards that IVF was our only option to conceive was heart breaking, earth shattering, you name it we felt it! I could not have imagined going through this process with any other doctor. We are so grateful to have been matched up with Dr.Will. He is everything and more you would ask in a fertility doctor. He is compassionate, empathetic, and is so wonderful at communicating. Our first IVF wasn’t the easiest road after we were pregnant, as we had a lot of scares and each time we came in you felt his genuine care to make sure we and the baby were okay. Words aren’t enough to explain how wonderful Dr.Will is as a person and as a doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
That you couldn’t be in better hands and to not be afraid to ask any question even if you feel it’s a crazy question. Dr.Will will always make you feel comfortable.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Describe the protocols Matthew Will used in your cycles at Midwest Fertility Specialists and their degree of success.
My husband’s sperm measured abnormal in all 3 categories so our beat option to successfully conceive was to do IVF. We had done all the pre testing including the dye in my Fallopian tubes and thankfully everything looked good on my end. We had daily injections leading up to the egg retrieval. Then went into a fresh transfer. We transferred 2 embryos and thankfully one attached. During the pregnancy I was overstimulated to the point my stomach was distended and I was collecting liquid. I had to be sent to have a procedure done to release the liquids. I also became dehydrated and had to be put on an IV of fluids, but thankfully that was also the day we found out we were pregnant. So it made that not feeling so well feel amazing! I also had unexplained bleeding throughout my first trimester so I was on close watch throughout with ultrasounds and as a result Dr.Will kept me on longer as a patient before turning me over to my OBGYN, which we greatly appreciated. We felt so cared for that it felt like a family member taking care of us versus a doctor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Midwest Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Cheryl)
Cheryl was the perfect extension of Dr.Will. I could call her for any question or any discomfort I was having and she would always return my call quickly and restored my confidence in how I was feeling. She was wonderful. My nurse this second round is Emily and she’s wonderful as well. They have a great team and Midwest Fertikity.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
I have nothing but great things to say about the office. Everyone is so friendly and makes you feel so comfortable. The best word to describe the environment of this office is genuine. The waiting area is calm and comfortable. It’s nice to have this environment to go through such an uncomfortable and nerve wrecking process.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists.
First round about $15,000 this round about $21,000
Describe Matthew Will's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Midwest Fertility Specialists.
No comments. I trust Dr.Will’s recommendations and follow them.
Carmel
I had a child before I came into see Dr. Will. I have a little PCOS but mostly it was secondary infertility. From the moment we met Dr. Will, I felt at ease knowing that he would help me have another child. ... I did IUI three times and each time did not get pregnant. We moved onto IVF and we transferred 2 embryos.... He was very elaborate about what the procedures were going to look like and all the things associated with it.
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
I had a child before I came into see Dr. Will. I have a little PCOS but mostly it was secondary infertility. From the moment we met Dr. Will, I felt at ease knowing that he would help me have another child. He explained everything that he was going to try to do and how each step would look. He is extremely caring, helpful, understanding and compassionate. I did IUI three times and each time did not get pregnant. We moved onto IVF and we transferred 2 embryos. They both stuck...amazing! Around 9 weeks, we found out that one of the embryos did not make it. Dr. Will was there the whole time during my ultrasound, holding my hand while I cried and comforting me and explaining to me what he thought had happened. After leaving, I felt a lot more at ease knowing what was going on and that he was going to monitor me extra to make sure the other baby would be safe. Now we have a little boy who we love dearly. He truly is an amazing man who cares deeply for each patient he sees and LOVES what he does!
Be yourself, tell him your fears and ask questions. He will always be there to answer them.
Dr. Will is an amazing doctor. He is very considerate, helpful, and willing to sit and chat about treatments and options. He was very elaborate about what the procedures were going to look like and all the things associated with it.
We did 3 IUI's that did not work. We moved onto IVF and used Follistim, Menopur, estrogen and progestrone. I don't remember the dosage though. We got 27 eggs, 22 matured, 11 fertilized and 5 made it to blastocysts. We transferred 2 embryos on our fresh cycle. They both stuck and had heartbeats. Around 9 weeks, we lost 1 of the babies. We waited a year and a half and did a frozen transfer. This time, we only transferred 1 embryo. It did not stick. I was on 2 mg of estrogen 3x a day from day 2 of my period. On day 14 of my cycle, I started progesterone. (1.5 ml a day) I also had to take Doxycycline and Methylprednisolone 4 days before my transfer. (2x a day) We are going to do a mock cycle this time around to make sure that my endometrium is good and the right time for implantation. After that, we will try for another FET with just 1 embryo.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Midwest Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Cheryl and now it is Emily)
Cheryl was a great nurse. Very organized, helpful and even let me come in and get my progesterone shots when my husband was out of town. Emily is a great nurse as well. She is kind, helpful, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. She always calls to give me answers to questions I have and help me find the best solution to medicine that I am taking.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
Everyone at the clinic is friendly, helpful and generally nice! They are always willing to help get you on the schedule and comfort you if something is wrong. I have yet to meet someone there that I was not greeted with a smiling face and a warm heart.
My insurance did cover some monitoring appts but other than that we paid out of pocket. It was around $10,000 for IVF plus my medicine which was probably around $4500. We also paid for some appts after I got pregnant which I can't remember what that came out to be. We paid around $2000 for our FET plus medicine (which was minimal...around $250) but it didn't work.
The first time we did IVF (fresh cycle), Dr. Will was ok with me doing 2 embryos. Our frozen cycle, he told me it was always up to me but he preferred I did only 1 embryo because of my age, my previous pregnancy and just the overall health benefits for me.
Carmel
Dr. Will has been fantastic throughout the process. He's gone above and beyond what most doctors would do in terms of customer service. He spends as much time as it takes to answer all our questions without rushing us and he has even personally made calls to third-parties on our behalf to make things happen quickly....as we are preparing for our second cycle of IVF, Dr. Will spent a lot of time discussing the tweaks to the regime for this round and the rationale for why he was making them and why we didn't do it that way the first time around.
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
While we haven't had the results we hoped for yet, Dr. Will has been candid but caring throughout the process. He makes you feel like he is invested in our goal and genuinely cares. His customer service exceeds expectations and is dedicated to making sure all our questions and concerns are addressed.
I don't recall the specific drugs/dosages, but as we are preparing for our second cycle of IVF, Dr. Will spent a lot of time discussing the tweaks to the regime for this round and the rationale for why he was making them and why we didn't do it that way the first time around. He was very thorough.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Midwest Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Emily)
My wife dealt with Emily the most, but she always felt informed and reassured after speaking with her.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
The clinic is clean, convenient and is staffed with very nice employees who generally put a premium on customer service and bed-side manner. If there is any complaint, it would be that there can be times where wait times for appointments get long. While inconvenient, this is understandable given the staff's dedication to answering all questions until the patient is fully informed without rushing them out the door. Moreover, scheduling for them has to be difficult given the fact that with these kinds of treatments, patients are required to call in for a next day appointment all the time due to cycles and timing.
The cost for IUI was less than what I had expected after researching online (around $600 vs $800). IVF is obviously expensive, but the clinic's costs weren't out of whack with what we expected after researching online. We appreciated that MFC participated in the Attain program and also offered their own in-house program for purchasing multiple cycles with a discount and some guarantees.
Carmel
Dr. Will is one of the most compassionate doctors I've ever worked with...went above and beyond my expectations for this journey. He was thorough in his answers, understood our nerves and helped to alleviate them. He made calls when it wasn't really his job to get paperwork completed (he actually called the fertility program we're working with to get our paperwork rolling b/c the office had limited staff due to weather). He called us even when he didn't need to b/c we had an odd appointment for an ultrasound and he wanted to make sure that we understood everything he takes into consideration and that he knows the techs all measure follicles differently (and he accounts for that) so he looks at the images taken too...not just follicle count and sizes they provided us
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Dr. Will went above and beyond my expectations for this journey. He was thorough in his answers, understood our nerves and helped to alleviate them. He made calls when it wasn't really his job to get paperwork completed (he actually called the fertility program we're working with to get our paperwork rolling b/c the office had limited staff due to weather). He called us even when he didn't need to b/c we had an odd appointment for an ultrasound and he wanted to make sure that we understood everything he takes into consideration and that he knows the techs all measure follicles differently (and he accounts for that) so he looks at the images taken too...not just follicle count and sizes they provided us (It really made us worry!). Every time we have met with him he is compassionate, understanding, thorough and fun. If you can't laugh with your doctor when you're going through this then who can you laugh with (especially when I told him I was going to create "infertility bingo" because I seemed to be checking all the boxes off of statistics related to infertility (1 in 4 miscarriages, 1 in 8 women have infertility issues, % of women with an inverted uterus, % of women who have a failed first IVF cycle, etc.) and that I wouldn't need the free space to win! HA! I can't imagine this journey with another doctor. Dr. Will is one in a million and we are lucky to have him on our side!
Ask any question you want to ask...be your own advocate...and know that he'll answer every last one of them. Don't be afraid to ask him...he's just the best! And be prepared for his laugh...it's amazing and brings a smile to your face!
Dr. Will is one of the most compassionate doctors I've ever worked with. He took the time to explain everything to us, making sure we understood, went out of his way to do things for us in our process and reminded us that this is possible and he'll do everything he can to help us achieve our dream. He made me feel human and every time we were with him it was just about us, not about what was happening the rest of the day or in the office.
Gonal-f 225 Menopur- 75 for the first 5 days and 125 for the next 7 Cetrotide- 125 HCG trigger shot 10 eggs retrieved/all mature 9 eggs fertilized 3 embryos made it to Day 6 blastocyst All 3 PGS tested and were all abnormal
Describe your experience with your nurse at Midwest Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Emily Botich)
Emily was amazing! Always caring and compassionate when I had to call and say I got a negative pregnancy test with our IUI's and throughout all of our appointments. She even marked an x on my butt for our trigger shot to make sure my husband gave me the shot in the right spot :). All of the nurses we worked with were informative and caring.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
Strength: Great staff and facilities! Weakness: they get behind on appointments a lot; but after having one of those longer than planned appointments where they answered every last question to make sure we understood everything I know why they get backed up. And I appreciate them getting backed up if it's b/c of that.
We paid $525 for each IUI, insurance covered my blood work for each IUI but otherwise we had to pay $24K to the infertility program we used, $1400 to genesis counseling (for the PGS testing), $450 for anesthesia to the clinic, $5K for the stim meds and eventually will have to pay for the transfer and transfer meds.
PCOS, Unexplained
I did 4 IUIs with Dr. Will, however the only time I saw him or spoke to him was at our consultation and then our "next steps" meeting after 4 failed IUIs. We actually had a 5th in there that was cancelled due to too many eggs being released, and even then I was communicated with only by the nurses.... Dr. Will was very pleasant - I just felt like he was very one size fits all with his treatment plan. I did not like that we never spoke to him or even saw him during our 4 IUIs.
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Dr. Will was very pleasant - I just felt like he was very one size fits all with his treatment plan. I did not like that we never spoke to him or even saw him during our 4 IUIs. I felt like since we were not doing IVF we weren't a priority.
To ask that he be the one to communicate and evaluate the treatment plan, not the nurses.
I did 4 IUIs with Dr. Will, however the only time I saw him or spoke to him was at our consultation and then our "next steps" meeting after 4 failed IUIs. We actually had a 5th in there that was cancelled due to too many eggs being released, and even then I was communicated with only by the nurses. Although the nurses were nice, I felt like they had no idea what was going on and I making decisions regarding my treatment plan that I am not qualified to do. I would have to remind them on the phone of what we had done in past months and what had worked or hadn't.
Each month we played with my dosage as well as the days we did the IUI - I honestly felt like I was leading the charge on this. I would provide my recommendation to the nurse and she would say "sounds good". Looking back, I cannot believe this is what happened! I am not the expert!
Emily was very friendly and nice, however I felt like she never knew what was going on. I had to remind her of past treatment plans, I wish she looked at my chart before calling. She was always in a hurry too - making me feel like I was taking too much time and there were too many patients to see. The BEST person at MWF is Minnie who took blood. She was the sweetest and made the entire process so much better.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
They are pretty much always open making scheduling not stressful and they do a great job getting you in when you need to be in. I just felt like overall there are too many patients and moving parts at this clinic. You become just a number quickly and it is hard to trust a doctors decision when you don't hear it from them or one of the several other doctors is handling your case.
I believe the IUI itself was $1035 (plus drugs)
Carmel
He [Dr. Will] was very kind and explained everything in detail. He was available to answer my questions when needed...Very easy to talk to you and approachable. He answered all of my questions without hesitation. He was not always available face-to-face, but would be available by phone. I did feel like not all of the procedures and regimens were always explained completely and thoroughly. Looking back, I could have asked more questions but was naive
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Do some research before you go to the clinic so you have an idea of what to expect and what questions to ask. Ask for a detailed explanations of all the regimens, treatment interventions.
He was very kind and explained everything in detail. He was available to answer my questions when needed
Initially, we tried letrozole with injections and are you why. After three rounds, we had no pregnancy. I conceived naturally in between the next cycle. When trying to get pregnant for the second time, I had to chemical pregnancies and return to the clinic for further care. He thought that since I had the ability to conceive, we would do just injections and timed intercourse. After two rounds of failure, we decided IVF because I am advanced maternal age. We had microdose Lupron with injections and only produced a small number of mature follicles. Only one egg fertilized and then arrested during development.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Midwest Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Emily )
Very energetic and optimistic. Always a good resource for questions.
Initially are treatments were covered by insurance. Our insurance changed however and then we had to pay everything out of pocket. Are you why cost in the realm of $2500 and $3000. IVF with a flat rate of $12500
We never got this far
1 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Embryo Freezing (cancer), Surrogacy
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Other
Dr. Will is such a caring and compassionate doctor, but more, he is a realist. With infertility things don't need to be sugar coated. He was a tactful, straight shooter with our case. He is extremely sharp and truly cares for his patient's best outcome... His care and drive to help couples to achieve their dream of having a child surpass other doctors! He takes his time with you to answer questions and is honest with you. You feel like more than just a number at this clinic and with Dr. Will. You are their priority.
European, Other
1 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Embryo Freezing (cancer), Surrogacy
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Dr. Will is the best! His care and drive to help couples to achieve their dream of having a child surpass other doctors! He takes his time with you to answer questions and is honest with you. You feel like more than just a number at this clinic and with Dr. Will. You are their priority.
He is a great doctor and will offer you honest, good advice or thoughts. Ask questions!
After 3 miscarriages from IVF, my RE at the time suggested considering using a surrogate to carry the baby due to my uterine anomaly (unicornate uterus). We transferred our embryos to Dr. Will's clinic (Midwest Fertility Specialists) for a surrogacy transfer. Unfortunately, 2 of our 3 remaining embryos did not survive the thaw (due to the transfer of the embryos from clinic to another clinic or the stress from PGS testing on the embryos). We will never know why the great quality embryos did not survive the thaw and that still is hard to swallow. The last embryo thawed but was very fragmented, Dr. Will thought it was good enough to transfer and we prayed and hoped, but unfortunately the transfer ended up as a negative pregnancy test. During this stressful and heartbreaking time, Dr. Will showed great compassion and willing to help any way he could. He is readily available for questions and his care for his patients is truly amazing. We currently are in waiting process to save up enough money to try IVF again with a surrogate (who is my willing sister) since with are completely out of embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Midwest Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Cheryl George)
Cheryl George is the nurse I have been talking with. Cheryl is beyond amazing and goes above and beyond for her patients. Between answering emails after hours, promptly returning calls, and finding anyway to help she is a true definition of "fertiltiy coach". I am so thankful for her!
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
This clinic is very prompt, never having to wait in the waiting room for more than 15 mins. Great communication between patient and doctors. I haven't had any problems with this clinic
Prices are more expensive here than my previous fertility clinics.
Male Factor, Other
I appreciate that Dr. Will advises single embryo transfer and is clear about the risk of multiples. He is proactive yet conservative in his approach...I show no signs of female-factor infertility so Dr. Will used an agonist protocol. He reduced medications slightly during my stims to prevent overstimulation and used a combination trigger shot as well since I was growing 20+ follicles during my monitoring appointments...Whenever we meet with him, he gives us his full attention and is 100% focused on our situation. Dr. Will calls us personally to provide updates and is always up-to-speed on where we are in the process
Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Dr. Will has been a great doctor throughout the entire process. We came to him with a our diagnosis already, but his course of treatment has been thoughtful and professional. He always explains things fully and is 100% attentive during visits and with follow-up calls, including on weekends. I appreciate that Dr. Will advises single embryo transfer and is clear about the risk of multiples. He is proactive yet conservative in his approach.
Come to appointments with questions as Dr. Will will take the time to answer them fully for you.
Dr. Will is amazing. Whenever we meet with him, he gives us his full attention and is 100% focused on our situation. Dr. Will calls us personally to provide updates and is always up-to-speed on where we are in the process.
Emily is very responsive by both phone and email and always followed up on questions same-day. Emily is always very organized and never lets details slip through the cracks. Additionally, the lab nurse, Minnie, is the kindest, most supportive nurse and is a pleasure to interact with at monitoring appointments.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
Midwest Fertility is very organized and professional. Everyone I have interacted with so far has been wonderful. Due to the size of the clinic, you may end up seeing other doctors (for example, another doctor had to do my egg retrieval due to scheduling) but I've been very impressed with everyone I interact with. I have full confidence that they are using state-of-the-art technology. Even though it is a larger clinic, every patient is treated like an individual.
We have no insurance coverage so all costs were out of pocket. We have paid for one full IVF cycle to date.
Dr. Will strongly recommends single embryo transfer. I very much trust his judgement on this issue and he does a very good job of explaining why he is approach our treatment this way. Dr. Will is very good about doing what is best for the patient vs. simply focusing on success rates.
Carmel
Dr. Will was caring and elaborate in his comprehensive explanation of what the process would entail and was upfront with the potential issues we might encounter. He was kind enough to call (from his personal cell phone) and check on my wife throughout the process and was patient at every appointment.... He did inform us (with all the reasons and details) we needed to do ICSI because my husband had very low motility and mobility.
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Dr. Will was our doctor up until 12 weeks at which point and time my wife had to transition to her OBGYN. This was an incredibly difficult transition as we had both grown so close to Dr. Will and his staff and weren’t quite ready to leave this team of incredible friends and supporters. We missed him dearly the rest of the pregnancy, however he did reach out to check on us a few times. He also made sure we sent photos of our twin girls to him once they arrived!
This process is an emotional roller coaster but Dr. Will and his staff will help you get comfortable each and every step of the way. It is a journey and the scientific advances are only a small part of the process as you will form new and lasting bonds with these people throughout this experience. I couldn’t give a higher endorsement of Dr. Will. We have referred several couples to his practice.
I don’t remember exactly (this was over 3 years ago now) He did inform us (with all the reasons and details) we needed to do ICSI because my husband had very low motility and mobility. He had my husband also give a sample before the transfer day and froze it just in case. And thank the Lord he did this because the sample he gave the day of was not adequate and couldn’t be used. Dr Will used the frozen sample and it worked.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Midwest Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Cheryl )
She was very helpful, patient, sweet, and detail oriented. Answered all our questions and in some cases repeated herself multiple times to make sure we truly understood.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
The check out receptionist was my absolute favorite. She had the best personality and always was friendly- but not annoying or over the top- she was just so real! Appointments (and trust me I had a million of them) were very close to their scheduled times. I very rarely ever had to wait past my appointment time.
Around $15,000
Dr Will told us he would not put more than 2 eggs back in any patient of his for safety reasons. He was very confident we would be successful only putting one embryo back, but said it was ultimately our decision. So we went big and put 2 back- and both took! :-)
Endometriosis, PCOS
Dr Will recommended 3 IUIs despite the fact that I had Stage 4 endometriosis. I knew he recommendation was IVF but he said we should try IUI first because "that's what you do."...Dr Will was very caring and kind. He had a good bedside manner and took time to answer questions....We really enjoyed seeing Dr Will. He is very intelligent and caring . I did think he developed our treatment plan without considering all the factors that were important to us, which was a detriment. He was very responsive to emails.
Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Be clear about how your specific desires may change your plan.
Dr Will recommended 3 IUIs despite the fact that I had Stage 4 endometriosis. I knew he recommendation was IVF but he said we should try IUI first because "that's what you do." Dr Will recommended a combo injectable + oral ovarian stimulation regimen. I had four follicles the first IUI, 2 the second, and one the third. No pregnancy from the IUIs. Dr Will does not automatically use progesterone.
Dr Will's nurse was the primary reason why we left the clinic. We did not feel that she answered questions, and in fact would make us more concerned by providing information but then backing off from it, leaving us wondering what was going on.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
The clinic is very nice, clean, and modern. They are flexible with scheduling and I really enjoyed all the techs and office staff. The financial coordinators are not good. After we switched clinics, we discovered that Midwest had overcharged us by over $10k. they said that our insurance company did not cover treatment, and refused to try to bill despite us thinking we had coverage. Later, our insurance company provided tapes where Midwest was told on two separate occasions they could bill for services. They ended up refunding the money but were not nice about it.
Monitoring and IUI for injectable meds - $1500 (plus meds)
IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
He [Dr. Will] was willing to listen to my concerns and suggestions. He was willing to adjust treatment according to my needs. He gave me options I had not considered. After my negative test result, he called me and assured me he would work hard to meet my goal of a successful transfer and pregnancy.... My protocol was estrogen (oral )from cycle day 2 to thicken lining ;progesterone support six days prior to transfer; antibiotics and steroids in the four days prior to transfer; valium the day of transfer.
IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
My experience has been great so far. He was willing to listen to my concerns and suggestions. He was willing to adjust treatment according to my needs. He gave me options I had not considered. After my negative test result, he called me and assured me he would work hard to meet my goal of a successful transfer and pregnancy. I feel confident that He will give me the best care possible to ensure success.
To trust in his advice
I received individualized care.
The nurses are always so helpful. They are always willing to take the time to answer any questions I have and to make me feel at ease.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
Midwest Fertility makes this process so much easier. I was so nervous to call and make my first appointment. The receptionist was so kind when I called and had me in within a week. I truly feel like everyone cares. I feel like I am in good hands with Midwest Fertility.
Around $7000 per cycle
Multiple frozen transfer was 2 maximum for me
Fort Wayne
Dr. Will really cares about helping me have a child. I feel like he is confident in that, which makes me confident as well. He calls me himself at times and wants to make sure I understand everything. I live about two hours from the office and he tries to accommodate me as much as possible... I used menopur injections to stimulate my ovaries. I was monitored closely by ultrasound and blood work 2-4 times per week. Once I got to the correct stage, my husband and I tried to conceive naturally. We tried this three times with no avail.
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
He and his nurse are very empathetic and timely with phone calls.
I used menopur injections to stimulate my ovaries. I was monitored closely by ultrasound and blood work 2-4 times per week. Once I got to the correct stage, my husband and I tried to conceive naturally. We tried this three times with no avail. We are preparing to start IVF sometime this year.
Emily is awesome and great with communication. She usually calls me with results as soon as she gets them. If not, she calls me back promptly every time.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
The facility is clean and inviting. The doctor is the one who gets you from the waiting room (which is something I appreciated and never experienced before). The doctors and nurses and kind, caring, and patient. The rest of the staff is very kind and courteous.
Cost is not cheap for any fertility treatments.
Fort Wayne
Dr. Will has been wonderful to work with. He is very caring and understanding of our struggles. He has been very willing to work with us at every step of the process, and is very good at explaining to us just exactly what the plan is/should be. It can be a bit of a struggle as he splits his time between two different offices, but there are only good things to say when we are actually together. Dr. Will has also expressed his willingness to help us further should our first attempt at IVF prove not to be successful. He is wonderful to work with.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
The clinic is well maintained and organized. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The nurses are compassionate and so are the doctors. This clinic is wonderful to work with and I highly recommend them.
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
He was very personable and seemed to care about our treatments
The nursing staff is caring and knowledgeable and great to work with.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
The staff is small and caring. The team is knowledgeable and very willing to work with you. The team is very good at going over all options and paths with their patients. It has been great working with them.
$500 per iui plus cost of meds
Fort Wayne
Dr Will sat and talked to us about all our risks, chances, concerns, etc. I never felt like we were under a time crunch or like he wanted us to choose treatment we didn't want to do. He was pleasant and polite!...Dr Will switched me to letrazole and gave specific evidence as to why he was doing so. He then explained in depth how the cycle would run for our upcoming IUI.
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Don't be afraid to ask questions or express concerns.
Dr Will took the time to ask my husband about ourselves and our relationship before even discussing our medical history.
Every person I've encountered in this office is sweet and compassionate!
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
Strengths are definitely thoroughness, compassion, and patient care. As for weaknesses, we did wait quite a long time past our appointment time.
Our iui cycle was quoted at barely over $1,000 for everything except the letrazole.
N/A (we've not pursued IVF at this point)
2013 - 2014
3 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
Dr. Will was extremely kind and knowledgable. Even during my miracle pregnancy after using donor eggs and surrogate, he followed my first trimester and sat in at every ultrasound. I will never ever forget how amazing he was....I did my monitoring for CCRM here. I also did one IUI with injectables....They are a well organized and friendly clinic. Their 7-day a week hours and quick on-site lab made things easy-breezy. The staff are impeccable.
2013 - 2014
3 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Have hope. Surround yourself with doctors you trust.
While I did minimal treatments at the clinic, I did ALL of my monitoring here. The staff at this clinic was simply amazing. Heartfelt, compassionate and made everything simple and easy. Even when I got a surprise miracle pregnancy, they followed it even though they had no skin in the game. I simply can't say enough good things about Midwest and Dr. Will.
I did my monitoring for CCRM here. I also did one IUI with injectables.
Loved the staff here. They all took so much time to really care about my situation.
All reasonable. Considering.
2012
Dr. Will did a great job listening to me at each appointment...All of my questions were answered and he did a great job communicating... He also changed the protocol after each failure to give me a better chance at success.
2012
How was your experience with Matthew Will at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. WIll did a great job listening to me at each appointment. He also changed the protocol after each failure to give me a better chance at success.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matthew Will at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Will is a caring phyisician.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Will at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
There was never a long wait at this clinic and I felt like my appointments with Dr. Will were not rushed. All of my questions were answered and he did a great job communicating.
Describe the protocols Matthew Will used in your cycles at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Clomid or Femara + timed intercourse. Femara + Gonal-F + timed intercourse. BFN for all 4 cycles.
They were great at calling me and informing me of next steps.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matthew Will at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
My procedures were covered 100% by my insurance.
University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine