9.7

12188-A N. Meridian St.
Carmel, IN 46032
2514 E. Dupont Rd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46825

Dr Will told us if we did Pgs he would feel more comfortable transferring one. If we didn’t do the testing due to my age he would transfer two...He always seemed genuine with his help, when we only got 5 eggs at the retrieval I could sense he was upset right along with us...My husband and I had taken ivf off the table years ago but dr will made it seem possible for us. He always seemed very compassionate and very caring in talking with myself and my husband. I felt like he talked to us like people not just another patient.
Everyone was always extremely friendly [at Midwest Fertility Specialists]. Office was always really clean. They are always good about appointment times and we never really had to wait too long even during the stimulation part of the ivf process. They were also really personable I really like the clinic and would recommend to others...Emily [nurse] was amazing. Working full time I couldn’t always pick up the phone to ask questions but I emailed her and she was great at getting back with me right away...I absolutely love dr Will and his office. My husband and I had taken ivf off the table years ago but dr will made it seem possible for us. He always seemed very compassionate and very caring in talking with myself and my husband. I felt like he talked to us like people not just another patient.
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Midwest Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Emily )
Emily was amazing. Working full time I couldn’t always pick up the phone to ask questions but I emailed her and she was great at getting back with me right away.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
Everyone was always extremely friendly. Office was always really clean. They are always good about appointment times and we never really had to wait too long even during the stimulation part of the ivf process. They were also really personable I really like the clinic and would recommend to others.
Describe Matthew Will's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Midwest Fertility Specialists.
Carmel
Dr. Will was compassionate and when there he woukd take the time to explain the treatment. Only actually saw him a few times. He ended up not doing our retrieval, something we learned the day of. He was not present during any monitoring visits but would return phone calls when requested. ... Had to have fibroids removed then 6 weeks after put on media action for retrieval. After retrieval put on birth control for a week before being able to start transfer meds. Transfer was pushed back o
Hard to schedule appointments [at Midwest Fertility Specialists] around work but they are quick and do not leave you waiting. They see you right away after you become a patient and the staff is always helpful and friendly. ... Nurse Emily was amazing. She knows what she is talking about and will walk you through every step. She answers all phone calls and makes the process easy ... They are expensive but most fertility clinics are. ...
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Expect to deal with his nurse.
He took time to explain the issues and treatment
Describe the protocols Matthew Will used in your cycles at Midwest Fertility Specialists and their degree of success.
Had to have fibroids removed then 6 weeks after put on media action for retrieval. After retrieval put on birth control for a week before being able to start transfer meds. Transfer was pushed back once
Describe your experience with your nurse at Midwest Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Emily)
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
Hard to schedule appointments around work but they are quick and do not leave you waiting. They see you right away after you become a patient and the staff is always helpful and friendly. They are expensive but most fertility clinics are.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists.
Out of pocket cost are around $19,000 for one full cycle with monitoring and blood work not including medications.
Carmel
[Dr. Matthew Will] would personally call me if I had questions or if he knew I was struggling with anything!...always wanted my care to be driven by what my husband and I wanted. He never pressured us into anything but would also give us his best recommendation. It was great to have a doctor that we trust and felt truly wanted the best for us...It was recommended we try iui with injectables and insemination. We tried 3 times due to lower cost than ivf and then decided it was time to move to ivf. Ended up with only 2 early blastocysts after 20 eggs retrieved. Due to poor egg quality. Dr will was very supportive and encouraging and we transferred them. Just recently got positive test!!!
Due to our age and husbands lower morphology. It was recommended [by Midwest Fertility Specialists] we try iui with injectables and insemination. We tried 3 times due to lower cost than ivf and then decided it was time to move to ivf...They [nurses] were all amazing!!! They were so kind and friendly! Really seemed to care about my goals...We had a wonderful experience with Midwest! They are caring, responsive, and truly want the best for the patient. Scheduling and communication is always easy. Appts were always pretty much on time.
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Dr will always wanted my care to be driven by what my husband and I wanted. He never pressured us into anything but would also give us his best recommendation. It was great to have a doctor that we trust and felt truly wanted the best for us.
Ask questions if you have any! He is more than willing to answer them
Dr will would personally call me if I had questions or if he knew I was struggling with anything!
My husband and I had been trying to conceive for over a year. Due to our age and husbands lower morphology. It was recommended we try iui with injectables and insemination. We tried 3 times due to lower cost than ivf and then decided it was time to move to ivf. Ended up with only 2 early blastocysts after 20 eggs retrieved. Due to poor egg quality. Dr will was very supportive and encouraging and we transferred them. Just recently got positive test!!!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Midwest Fertility Specialists.
They were all amazing!!! They were so kind and friendly! Really seemed to care about my goals.
Fort Wayne
Dr. Will genuinely listened. He took time to explain everything. He answered all of our questions. At the beginning I felt more confident in his plan than at the end. Towards the end he made me feel my only option was ivf.... [Protocols] Letrozole before bed and timed intercourse . No success Letrozole and iui. 3rd day monitoring, no success Letrozole, global f, ovidrel iui, progesterone no success... Most of the nurses are great-brook is a favorite.
They [Midwest Fertility Specialists] were flexible with scheduling. The downfall- they're always behind towards the end they started closing Sunday so you had to drive to Carmel for treatment. Had issues where prescriptions aren't sent in... Most of the nurses are great-brook is a favorite. Shelby was not very delicate with iui and she was constantly running behind... Consultation 150 Iui 1200 Injectable iui 2000 Ultrasound 200 Meds-depended on cycle. Download goodrx it was cheaper than my insurance. All prices above are out of pocket
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Research your options. Ask a lot of questions.
Dr will ws extremely friendly and carrying. He listened to all concerns.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
They were flexible with scheduling. The downfall- they're always behind towards the end they started closing Sunday so you had to drive to Carmel for treatment. Had issues where prescriptions aren't sent in
What specific things went wrong at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Midwest Fertility Specialists.
See previous message. Also welcome packet with was lost
Fort Wayne
Dr. Will really cares about helping me have a child. I feel like he is confident in that, which makes me confident as well. He calls me himself at times and wants to make sure I understand everything. I live about two hours from the office and he tries to accommodate me as much as possible... I used menopur injections to stimulate my ovaries. I was monitored closely by ultrasound and blood work 2-4 times per week. Once I got to the correct stage, my husband and I tried to conceive naturally. We tried this three times with no avail.
The facility [Midwest Fertility Specialists] is clean and inviting. The doctor is the one who gets you from the waiting room (which is something I appreciated and never experienced before). The doctors and nurses and kind, caring, and patient. The rest of the staff is very kind and courteous... Emily [a nurse] is awesome and great with communication. She usually calls me with results as soon as she gets them. If not, she calls me back promptly every time.
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
He and his nurse are very empathetic and timely with phone calls.
I used menopur injections to stimulate my ovaries. I was monitored closely by ultrasound and blood work 2-4 times per week. Once I got to the correct stage, my husband and I tried to conceive naturally. We tried this three times with no avail. We are preparing to start IVF sometime this year.
Emily is awesome and great with communication. She usually calls me with results as soon as she gets them. If not, she calls me back promptly every time.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
The facility is clean and inviting. The doctor is the one who gets you from the waiting room (which is something I appreciated and never experienced before). The doctors and nurses and kind, caring, and patient. The rest of the staff is very kind and courteous.
Cost is not cheap for any fertility treatments.
What specific things went wrong at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Fort Wayne

Dr. Will will only transfer one embryo unless there are special circumstances. ... Compassionate. Kind. Good sense of humor. Willing to adjust treatment as needed. He never treated us like a loss cause. He truly wanted us to be successful and did everything he could. He has been a great resource as we move forward with a double donor cycle. ... Dr. Will was very compassionate with us and our situation. He was willing to completely revamp our treatment to give us the best possible chance.
Clean. Professional. Busy. Clinic is well organized. Staff cares about each patient and takes their time, you aren't rushed. They are also prompt in returning calls and minimizing wait times in the waiting room. ... Emily had a good sense of humor and was reliable. ...
Trust him.
Dr. Will was very compassionate with us and our situation. He was willing to completely revamp our treatment to give us the best possible chance. We did not have success but we are using him for our future double donor cycle.
He was on board with me using omnetrope, something Dr. Reuter wasn't willing to do.
Emily had a good sense of humor and was reliable.
$0.00
Dr. Will will only transfer one embryo unless there are special circumstances.
Carmel

Dr. Will has been wonderful to work with. He is very caring and understanding of our struggles. He has been very willing to work with us at every step of the process, and is very good at explaining to us just exactly what the plan is/should be. It can be a bit of a struggle as he splits his time between two different offices, but there are only good things to say when we are actually together. Dr. Will has also expressed his willingness to help us further should our first attempt at IVF prove not to be successful. He is wonderful to work with.
The staff [Midwest Fertility Specialists] is small and caring. The team is knowledgeable and very willing to work with you. The team is very good at going over all options and paths with their patients. It has been great working with them.... The nursing staff is caring and knowledgeable and great to work with.... $500 per iui plus cost of meds... Dr. Will has been wonderful to work with. He is very caring and understanding of our struggles.
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
He was very personable and seemed to care about our treatments
The nursing staff is caring and knowledgeable and great to work with.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
The staff is small and caring. The team is knowledgeable and very willing to work with you. The team is very good at going over all options and paths with their patients. It has been great working with them.
$500 per iui plus cost of meds

2017, Unknown Success
Dr Will sat and talked to us about all our risks, chances, concerns, etc. I never felt like we were under a time crunch or like he wanted us to choose treatment we didn't want to do. He was pleasant and polite!...Dr Will switched me to letrazole and gave specific evidence as to why he was doing so. He then explained in depth how the cycle would run for our upcoming IUI.
Every person I've encountered in this office [Midwest Fertility Specialists] is sweet and compassionate!...Our iui cycle was quoted at barely over $1,000 for everything except the letrazole...Strengths are definitely thoroughness, compassion, and patient care. As for weaknesses, we did wait quite a long time past our appointment time...Dr Will switched me to letrazole and gave specific evidence as to why he was doing so. He then explained in depth how the cycle would run for our upcoming IUI.
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Don't be afraid to ask questions or express concerns.
Dr Will took the time to ask my husband about ourselves and our relationship before even discussing our medical history.
Every person I've encountered in this office is sweet and compassionate!
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
N/A (we've not pursued IVF at this point)

2013 - 2014, Successful
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Surrogacy With Other Docs
Dr. Will was extremely kind and knowledgable. Even during my miracle pregnancy after using donor eggs and surrogate, he followed my first trimester and sat in at every ultrasound. I will never ever forget how amazing he was....I did my monitoring for CCRM here. I also did one IUI with injectables....They are a well organized and friendly clinic. Their 7-day a week hours and quick on-site lab made things easy-breezy. The staff are impeccable.
While I did minimal treatments at the clinic [Midwest Fertility Specialists], I did ALL of my monitoring here. The staff at this clinic was simply amazing. Heartfelt, compassionate and made everything simple and easy. Even when I got a surprise miracle pregnancy, they followed it even though they had no skin in the game. I simply can't say enough good things about Midwest and Dr. Will....They are a well organized and friendly clinic. Their 7-day a week hours and quick on-site lab made things easy-breezy. The staff are impeccable.
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
Have hope. Surround yourself with doctors you trust.
While I did minimal treatments at the clinic, I did ALL of my monitoring here. The staff at this clinic was simply amazing. Heartfelt, compassionate and made everything simple and easy. Even when I got a surprise miracle pregnancy, they followed it even though they had no skin in the game. I simply can't say enough good things about Midwest and Dr. Will.
I did my monitoring for CCRM here. I also did one IUI with injectables.
Loved the staff here. They all took so much time to really care about my situation.
All reasonable. Considering.
2012, Unsuccessful
Dr. Will did a great job listening to me at each appointment...All of my questions were answered and he did a great job communicating... He also changed the protocol after each failure to give me a better chance at success.
There was never a long wait at this clinic [University of Michigan] and I felt like my appointments with Dr. Will were not rushed. They were great at calling me and informing me of next steps.
How was your experience with Matthew Will at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. WIll did a great job listening to me at each appointment. He also changed the protocol after each failure to give me a better chance at success.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Matthew Will at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Will is a caring phyisician.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Matthew Will at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine?
There was never a long wait at this clinic and I felt like my appointments with Dr. Will were not rushed. All of my questions were answered and he did a great job communicating.
Describe the protocols Matthew Will used in your cycles at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Clomid or Femara + timed intercourse. Femara + Gonal-F + timed intercourse. BFN for all 4 cycles.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They were great at calling me and informing me of next steps.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Matthew Will at University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine.
My procedures were covered 100% by my insurance.
University of Michigan Center for Reproductive Medicine
Ann Arbor

2017 - 2021, Successful
He [Dr. Matthew Will] does his best to ensure the odds are stacked in your favor for a positive outcome. He adjusted my treatment as needed, ran additional tests, always listened to my concerns. He is a compassionate doctor. He is honest and works hard for your success...I felt my doctor was invested in my success and treated me with great care...He was agreeable to a transfer of two frozen embryos. I was aware of the possible risks.
They [Midwest Fertility Specialists] have a great group of doctors and nurses. I felt in great hands with Midwest Fertility Specialists. They showed compassion and kindness and made me feel at ease. I felt comfortable reaching out to them with any questions or concerns...They [nursing staff] were very kind and helpful...It was a set amount for the cycle. Part was for clinical services and part for laboratory services
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
He does his best to ensure the odds are stacked in your favor for a positive outcome. He adjusted my treatment as needed, ran additional tests, always listened to my concerns. He is a compassionate doctor. He is honest and works hard for your success
Trust his advice. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
I felt my doctor was invested in my success and treated me with great care.
We used the normal donor cycle protocol which was successful.
They were very kind and helpful
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
They have a great group of doctors and nurses. I felt in great hands with Midwest Fertility Specialists. They showed compassion and kindness and made me feel at ease. I felt comfortable reaching out to them with any questions or concerns.
2018 - 2020, Successful
I felt like a human because Dr Will actually took the time to listen to my concerns and considered the way I wanted to do things...Dr Matthew Will is absolutely amazing. He has great bed side manners. He’s very knowledgeable. He listens to what I have to say and any worries I may have. He makes plans with me instead of just making them on his own...He’s a popular pick at the office so, you may not be able to schedule a consultation for at least a month out.
The [Midwest Fertility Specialists] clinic is clean and very welcoming. There are no weaknesses I can think of. I never felt rushed. They have separate rooms for consultation and checks. The office I frequented did not do the transfers. It was done at their other office a couple hours away...The nursing staff is just as amazing as Dr Will. They are caring and never had a bad attitude...He’s a popular pick at the office so, you may not be able to schedule a consultation for at least a month out.
Describe your experience with Midwest Fertility Specialists.
The clinic is clean and very welcoming. There are no weaknesses I can think of. I never felt rushed. They have separate rooms for consultation and checks. The office I frequented did not do the transfers. It was done at their other office a couple hours away.
Due to my insurance, the total cost was around 5,000
2014 - 2015, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Matthew Will] was very to the point. But felt rushed at times. Feel if he would if evaluated my overall health first things may have been different. Another Dr found celiac disease and malnourishment and hormones imbalances which likely caused failed iui and miscarriage...3 rounds of clinic and iui. Vaginally progesterone once...Only dealt with Dr a couple times though. Mostly office staff.
All [nurses at Midwest Fertility Specialists are] very friendly and helpful...Staff friendly and knowledgeable. Call backs were always within a few hours. Feel like the financial assistance wasn't up to par. Hard to qualify for any financing to tongue income. Never returned to clinic after followup of third failed iui...staff friendly. Only dealt with Dr a couple times though. Mostly office staff.
How was your experience with Matthew Will at Midwest Fertility Specialists?
He was very to the point. But felt rushed at times. Feel if he would if evaluated my overall health first things may have been different. Another Dr found celiac disease and malnourishment and hormones imbalances which likely caused failed iui and miscarriage.
Do your research. Be prepared. Never think any questions are bad questions.
staff friendly. Only dealt with Dr a couple times though. Mostly office staff.
3 rounds of clinic and iui. Vaginally progesterone once.
All very friendly and helpful.
1200 per our plus cost of medications and ultrasounds