Max Ezzati

Palo Alto Medical Foundation

Nurse available by emailNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolTehran U.
Fremont, CA 94538
San Jose
2581 Samaritan Drive
San Jose, CA 95124
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Max Ezzati to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%5
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Palo Alto Medical Foundation to a friend?
He was very clinical not very warm and friendly. I again felt that my age and having previous children put me in a different category and wasn’t given the attention. I felt that it was a waste of his time to get through the appointment...he is clinical. Not the warmest of bedside manor....I had the HSG ultrasound done. All the blood work. My FSH Blood rest has been holding me up. I can’t seem to get it timed correctly.
European, Other
How was your experience with Max Ezzati at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Max Ezzati at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
Be patient and understand that he is clinical. Not the warmest of bedside manor.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Max Ezzati at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
I walked away with the feeling that my age and the fact that I had two children prior put me in the back of the line for treatment.
Describe the protocols Max Ezzati used in your cycles at Palo Alto Medical Foundation and their degree of success.
I don’t really remember any of the specific protocols. But I had the HSG ultrasound done. All the blood work. My FSH Blood rest has been holding me up. I can’t seem to get it timed correctly.
They were super friendly and awesome. I felt they had my feelings in mind while going through all this. Although I was told by one that I wasn’t committed enough to trying to have another child.
Describe your experience with Palo Alto Medical Foundation.
Very clean. Quiet and easy to manuever. Location was prime for me. I have to travel 45 minutes and it’s right off the freeway. Paperwork was easy to fill out and follow. Haven’t come across any weaknesses yet.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Max Ezzati at Palo Alto Medical Foundation.
I have had $3,000 in expenses so far.
Max Ezzati