Mazen Abdallah

Houston - Mem Hermann
6400 Fannin
Houston, TX 77030
713-796-1434
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Mazen Abdallah to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Houston Fertility Institute to a friend?
2014 - 2017
Embryo Freezing
I have been a gestational carrier in the past and used Dr. Abdallah for my transfer then, and when my husband and I went to see him for IVF for ourselves Dr. Abdallah took the time to explain every detail to my husband. He answered all of our questions honestly and with respect. He even emailed me to see what my husband thought and if we had any questions that had popped up after we left his offices.
2014 - 2017
Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Mazen Abdallah at Houston Fertility Institute?
Dr. Abdallah was very thorough in explaining the ins and outs of IVF to both my husband and myself. He truly cares about his patients and their success in getting and maintaining a pregnancy. I never once had a doubt that he didn't know how to handle every situation as ours is truly different. He makes the process easy and smooth leaving out no small details.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mazen Abdallah at Houston Fertility Institute?
Ask all the questions you can think of and listen carefully as he does have an accent.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mazen Abdallah at Houston Fertility Institute?
Describe the protocols Mazen Abdallah used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
For surrogacy, it was a frozen transfer and he used Progesterone in Oil, Estrace and Estrogen patches. He was willing to switch to Progesterone suppositories if I chose once we received heartbeat confirmation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Houston Fertility Institute.
They were always just a phone call or email away and replied quickly when I had questions. Ordered meds and had refills available so that I would not run out.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
They are very easy to work with and accommodating. Appointments are easy to get with any doctor and location. The staff is very friendly as well.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mazen Abdallah at Houston Fertility Institute.
IVF is about $12,500 and medicines can range from $2,500 - $7,000
Describe Mazen Abdallah's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Houston Fertility Institute.
He prefers eSET over multiple embryos as he feels that the risks of multiples outweighs the chance of having to do more than one transfer. He truly cares about the patient and how their bodies will react to a multiples pregnancy.
Mazen Abdallah