Medical SchoolAmerican U. Of The Carib
900 S. Main Street
Corona, CA 92882
951-878-6666
La Quinta
79-180 Corporate Ctr. Dr.
La Quinta, CA 92253
760-346-4334
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Mazin Abdullah to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend American Reproductive Centers to a friend?
He [Dr. Abdullah] was very upfront and took almost two hours to initially go over all information. He answered any and all questions I had...He was very understanding with me and asked us questions too. I felt he really got to know us and our needs and what we were capable of. He instantly made me feel comfortable when we met and he talked with us for over 2 hours at the initial visit for free. I totally trust him and appreciate that he did not hold back even if the news was not something positive.
How was your experience with Mazin Abdullah at American Reproductive Centers?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mazin Abdullah at American Reproductive Centers?
Ask him anything you want to know! Even the hard questions
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mazin Abdullah at American Reproductive Centers?
He was very upfront and took almost two hours to initially go over all information. He answered any and all questions I had
Describe the protocols Mazin Abdullah used in your cycles at American Reproductive Centers and their degree of success.
I have only done clomid so far but am planning an IUI and possibly IVF. He is the only one I would go to. So far we have just completed testing with him. He always made me feel calm and comfortable.
Describe your experience with American Reproductive Centers.
It is in a very nice location. Well organized and makes patients feel safe and comfortable
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mazin Abdullah at American Reproductive Centers.
I have not incurred any out of pocket costs yet
2013
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
He [Dr Mazin Abdullah] recommended we go straight to ivf with two rounds of egg retrieval before implantation....He was effective at what he does, but I just felt like I wasn't a priority. He was always late, or missed appointments all together, so I saw his partner, who I ended up liking much better. He was just more clinical than I would have preferred. We also had a mistake in our genetic testing and no explanation or communication occurred when it was brought to his attention. I would have chosen another clinic for a bit more personal attention
2013
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Mazin Abdullah at American Reproductive Centers?
He was ALWAYS late. But he was effective for me
He was almost always late to every appointment and it never felt very personal.
He recommended we go straight to ivf with two rounds of egg retrieval before implantation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at American Reproductive Centers. (Assigned nurse: Heidi)
The nurses were all very efficient and kind. They provided all the information needed and answers quickly
Describe your experience with American Reproductive Centers.
It was super helpful that everything is in one location, offices, retrieval room, etc. the offices are clean and pretty
What specific things went wrong at American Reproductive Centers?