Strongly recommend: 43%Don't recommend: 57%6

900 S. Main Street
Corona, CA 92882
951-878-6666
La Quinta
79-180 Corporate Ctr. Dr.
La Quinta, CA 92253
760-346-4334

Dr Abdullah is a very busy man and he never makes you feel rushed or like your questions don’t matter...He is always on time or right around the time of my apt. Never wait to long for him. He explains what each med will do. He is very thoughtful and he doesn’t explain stuff in a way that you don’t understand. He writes you a paper that explains what meds to take which day and always makes sure I feel comfortable doing my injection myself.
The nurses [at American Reproductive Centers] need to get their stuff together. They never call with a pregnant result for a day even if you call ten time. You can never get through to anyone. They never have the ultrasound machine ready to go so dr Abdullah then has to sit for them to be ready. They all seem scatter brained. It has gotten a little better but still is the worst nursing staff I have had. This should be a non stressful time and they make my anxiety go through the roof.
How was your experience with Mazin Abdullah at American Reproductive Centers?
I absolutely love Dr Abdullah as my doctor. He really knows what he is talking about. And is very encouraging. He answers all my questions even if they seem silly. He is always on time or right around the time of my apt. Never wait to long for him. He explains what each med will do. He is very thoughtful and he doesn’t explain stuff in a way that you don’t understand. He writes you a paper that explains what meds to take which day and always makes sure I feel comfortable doing my injection myself.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mazin Abdullah at American Reproductive Centers?
Describe the protocols Mazin Abdullah used in your cycles at American Reproductive Centers and their degree of success.
I’m on a timed intercourse medicated cycle. I take baby Asprin, prenatal, letrozole to help grow my follicles, estrogen to thicken my lining, progesterone, and ovidrel injection to make me ovulate.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at American Reproductive Centers.
The nurses need to get their stuff together. They never call with a pregnant result for a day even if you call ten time. You can never get through to anyone. They never have the ultrasound machine ready to go so dr Abdullah then has to sit for them to be ready. They all seem scatter brained. It has gotten a little better but still is the worst nursing staff I have had. This should be a non stressful time and they make my anxiety go through the roof.
Describe your experience with American Reproductive Centers.
You can never get through to the front desk. Ever. They are rude and make you feel bad about scheduling another apt because they are busy. The strength they have would be they are easy location and have the ultrasound right there in office now
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mazin Abdullah at American Reproductive Centers.
My ultrasounds are 60 a piece everytime I go
What specific things went wrong at American Reproductive Centers?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at American Reproductive Centers.
I feel of dr Abdullah had better staff that was easier to get a hold of the hints would go so much smoother.
Mazin Abdullah
Corona
2015 - 2017, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Abdullah] was very upfront and took almost two hours to initially go over all information. He answered any and all questions I had...He was very understanding with me and asked us questions too. I felt he really got to know us and our needs and what we were capable of. He instantly made me feel comfortable when we met and he talked with us for over 2 hours at the initial visit for free. I totally trust him and appreciate that he did not hold back even if the news was not something positive.
It [American Reproductive Centers] is in a very nice location. Well organized and makes patients feel safe and comfortable...I have not incurred any out of pocket costs yet...He [Dr. Abdullah] was very understanding with me and asked us questions too. I felt he really got to know us and our needs and what we were capable of. He instantly made me feel comfortable when we met and he talked with us for over 2 hours at the initial visit for free. I totally trust him and appreciate that he did not hold back even if the news was not something positive.
How was your experience with Mazin Abdullah at American Reproductive Centers?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mazin Abdullah at American Reproductive Centers?
Ask him anything you want to know! Even the hard questions
He was very upfront and took almost two hours to initially go over all information. He answered any and all questions I had
I have only done clomid so far but am planning an IUI and possibly IVF. He is the only one I would go to. So far we have just completed testing with him. He always made me feel calm and comfortable.
Describe your experience with American Reproductive Centers.
It is in a very nice location. Well organized and makes patients feel safe and comfortable
I have not incurred any out of pocket costs yet
Mazin Abdullah