Meaghan A. Delaney

New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolBoston U
ResidencyU of Massachusetts Medical Center
FellowshipBaylor College of Medicine and Texas Medical Center
Pensacola
4400 Bayou Blvd
Pensacola, FL 32503
850-857-3733
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Meaghan A. Delaney to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%6
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC to a friend?
I didn't like having to take birth control to be on the same cycle as everyone else for IUI [with Dr. Meagan Delaney]. I understand that for IVF but it seems like they just want to sync everyone instead of letting your body cycle naturally...she might have been a bit reserved with our treatment plan. I understand having a balance, but I feel like perhaps our treatment plan wasn't the best fit for us after seeing a specialist. I don't think they did all of the right testing, referrals before having us do IUIs. Dr. Delaney herself was personable and straight forward.
How was your experience with Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
Based on the feedback from the primary physician at this office, it appears that she might have been a bit reserved with our treatment plan. I understand having a balance, but I feel like perhaps our treatment plan wasn't the best fit for us after seeing a specialist. I don't think they did all of the right testing, referrals before having us do IUIs. Dr. Delaney herself was personable and straight forward.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
Be aware of your options and have lots of questions. Bring something to write on because she gives you a lot of information.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
At times, the office was difficult to get a hold of. The transfer of information was not always seamless. I would have to call their office multiple times before someone would call me back. The office staff was very personable and made me feel welcome. They appear to genuinely care about your well-being and success.
Describe the protocols Meaghan A. Delaney used in your cycles at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC and their degree of success.
I didn't like having to take birth control to be on the same cycle as everyone else for IUI. I understand that for IVF but it seems like they just want to sync everyone instead of letting your body cycle naturally.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Kayley)
There were times I would have to call more than once, leave messages, and try for over a week to get someone to call me back. The staff is very friendly (especially Kelly and Whitney) and make you feel welcome and like a person.
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
They were always easy and accommodating with my work schedule. Staff is very nice and pleasant. I am not sure of their hygiene practices however, as they clean speculums and leave them in the common restroom where they could easily be contaminated.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
IUI was approximately $900 + costs of medicine. They were very helpful in obtaining medication through Apothecary by Design.
Describe Meaghan A. Delaney's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
What specific things went wrong at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
Meaghan A. Delaney