Not available by email
FellowshipBaylor College of Medicine and Texas Medical Center
4400 Bayou Blvd
Pensacola, FL 32503
850-857-3733
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Meaghan A. Delaney to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 34%Don't recommend: 66%7

5.3

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC to a friend?
Instantly I liked her. She [Dr. Delaney] found ways to explain things to me because I always felt I had a million questions, even though we had done this before. She never once compared our first ivf cycle to this one and that made me happy, because every Ivf cycle is different.... with that being said she increased my meds for our second round so we could have a better chance of having frozen embryos.... She is full of warm and fuzzies but she is also honest.
European, Other
How was your experience with Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
Instantly I liked her. She found ways to explain things to me because I always felt I had a million questions, even though we had done this before. She never once compared our first ivf cycle to this one and that made me happy, because every Ivf cycle is different.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
She is full of warm and fuzzies but she is also honest. But even if she has to give bad news, she breaks it to you ever so gently.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
She knew we were very hesitant to start meeting with her because we we're so lucky with Dr. Ripps, but she really got to know us and was really comforting. She and I instantly clicked!
Describe the protocols Meaghan A. Delaney used in your cycles at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC and their degree of success.
My body tends to take medicine very well. The only time she compared our first cycle to the second was when looking at my egg retrieval and how many we got to day 5. So with that being said she increased my meds for our second round so we could have a better chance of having frozen embryos. Other then that we were pretty text book. Did the shots for 9 nights. Trigger shot then egg retrieval. We did a 5 day transfer and we were told it was a beautiful embryo. Unfortunately we lost it. So now we are waiting to do our next cycle. That was also absed in Dr. Delaney. We could have done a mid cycle transfer, but she really wanted my body to heal and be ready for our hopeful transfer at the end of October.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Kathleen)
Kathleen is a Godsend! I absolutely love her. She basically runs the Mobile, Al office and the Biloxi office. She takes all my calls, all my questions. When we found out we were going to miscarry she just let me cry with her and she held me and just comforted me. She is absolutely amazing. If I had to give a score from 1-10.. I would give her 100!
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
Know they are a growing practice. Its very different from when we originally started seeing them back in 2015. So sometimes it takes awhile for them to call you back. Unless it's ivf week.. they say during that time they are on egg time! So they call you back day or night immediately.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
We were very lucky the first time with Ivf, it was completely covered. This time not so much. We had to pay almost $3000 in just our testing. Then $8700 for the ivf cycle. And because we miscarried, I am going to have to pay another $2900 for a frozen embryo transfer.
What specific things went wrong at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
Pensacola

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.

I didn't like having to take birth control to be on the same cycle as everyone else for IUI [with Dr. Meagan Delaney]. I understand that for IVF but it seems like they just want to sync everyone instead of letting your body cycle naturally...she might have been a bit reserved with our treatment plan. I understand having a balance, but I feel like perhaps our treatment plan wasn't the best fit for us after seeing a specialist. I don't think they did all of the right testing, referrals before having us do IUIs. Dr. Delaney herself was personable and straight forward.
Based on the feedback from the primary physician at this office, it appears that she might have been a bit reserved with our treatment plan. I understand having a balance, but I feel like perhaps our treatment plan wasn't the best fit for us after seeing a specialist. I don't think they did all of the right testing, referrals before having us do IUIs. Dr. Delaney herself was personable and straight forward.
Be aware of your options and have lots of questions. Bring something to write on because she gives you a lot of information.
At times, the office was difficult to get a hold of. The transfer of information was not always seamless. I would have to call their office multiple times before someone would call me back. The office staff was very personable and made me feel welcome. They appear to genuinely care about your well-being and success.
I didn't like having to take birth control to be on the same cycle as everyone else for IUI. I understand that for IVF but it seems like they just want to sync everyone instead of letting your body cycle naturally.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Kayley)
There were times I would have to call more than once, leave messages, and try for over a week to get someone to call me back. The staff is very friendly (especially Kelly and Whitney) and make you feel welcome and like a person.
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
They were always easy and accommodating with my work schedule. Staff is very nice and pleasant. I am not sure of their hygiene practices however, as they clean speculums and leave them in the common restroom where they could easily be contaminated.
IUI was approximately $900 + costs of medicine. They were very helpful in obtaining medication through Apothecary by Design.
Describe Meaghan A. Delaney's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
Pensacola

Dr. Delaney was very kind in our consult, but seemed very quick to jump to a diagnosis of unexpected infertility without trying different testing. It seems like the clinic is pushing costly IUIs and IVF in order to make money instead of trying other things first.... The clinic was very orangized and the patient process was simple. Our consultation went smoothly. The clinic is pretty rigid about their IUI and IVF schedule and th lie costs are higher than other clinics I have researched.
IUI not including medications or monitoring 1000