Not available by email
FellowshipBaylor College of Medicine and Texas Medical Center
4400 Bayou Blvd
Pensacola, FL 32503
850-857-3733
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Meaghan A. Delaney to a friend?

4.2

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC to a friend?
Dr. Delaney was always friendly and warm. She took the time to explain things to me, but also didn't talk down to me when she realized I already understood how a certain drug or process would work. I met with her twice for consultation and she came to a few of my ultrasounds to check my progress...The first cycle spent with her is a testing cycle. I thought it would be a real attempt at getting pregnant and found out after the fact that the first cycle was purely meant for her to check how everything worked. This is a good procedure, but I wish I had realized going into the first cycle that it wasn't expected to result in pregnancy.
How was your experience with Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
Both the doctor and the clinic always treated me with consideration and respect. They were very considerate of my low tolerance for blood draws and always let me lay down and take my time and even brought me snacks if I was woozy after. They were warm and remembered my name and my case and all hugged me at my last appointment. I'm truly sad to leave!
Describe the protocols Meaghan A. Delaney used in your cycles at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC and their degree of success.
For my PCOS, Dr. Delaney prescribed Letrozole and a trigger shot. She also put me on a thyroid medication, a medication to lower my prolactin levels, and Ovasitol.
The nursing staff really shine here. The nurse who often talked me through procedures or answered my questions was always kind and thorough. The ultrasound tech would always chat with me while she did the ultrasound. My favorite nurse in the office always drew my blood, and she took me from passing out after blood draws to easily getting my blood drawn without a problem. They were very considerate of my fear of needles and let me lay down and respected my request to not tell me when they were sticking me, but just make small talk to distract me instead. The women who worked at the desk also always remembered my name and were very friendly. I adore the nursing staff here. They seemed absolutely thrilled for me when I got pregnant, and I wish I could stay at this office throughout my pregnancy!
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
The clinic is incredibly thoughtful and friendly. My only complaint was that they required my husband to do a sperm analysis despite the fact that he had previously had one in recent years and there wasn't much reason to think he had a problem. They will not treat you without doing that. I understand wanting all the information, so it wasn't a huge deal, only a small frustration for us in particular.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
My costs were very reasonable and my insurance covered most of it. I did not have IVF or IUI, so I can't say what costs are affiliated with those.
Pensacola
Instantly I liked her. She [Dr. Delaney] found ways to explain things to me because I always felt I had a million questions, even though we had done this before. She never once compared our first ivf cycle to this one and that made me happy, because every Ivf cycle is different.... with that being said she increased my meds for our second round so we could have a better chance of having frozen embryos.... She is full of warm and fuzzies but she is also honest.
European, Other
Instantly I liked her. She found ways to explain things to me because I always felt I had a million questions, even though we had done this before. She never once compared our first ivf cycle to this one and that made me happy, because every Ivf cycle is different.
She is full of warm and fuzzies but she is also honest. But even if she has to give bad news, she breaks it to you ever so gently.
She knew we were very hesitant to start meeting with her because we we're so lucky with Dr. Ripps, but she really got to know us and was really comforting. She and I instantly clicked!
My body tends to take medicine very well. The only time she compared our first cycle to the second was when looking at my egg retrieval and how many we got to day 5. So with that being said she increased my meds for our second round so we could have a better chance of having frozen embryos. Other then that we were pretty text book. Did the shots for 9 nights. Trigger shot then egg retrieval. We did a 5 day transfer and we were told it was a beautiful embryo. Unfortunately we lost it. So now we are waiting to do our next cycle. That was also absed in Dr. Delaney. We could have done a mid cycle transfer, but she really wanted my body to heal and be ready for our hopeful transfer at the end of October.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Kathleen)
Kathleen is a Godsend! I absolutely love her. She basically runs the Mobile, Al office and the Biloxi office. She takes all my calls, all my questions. When we found out we were going to miscarry she just let me cry with her and she held me and just comforted me. She is absolutely amazing. If I had to give a score from 1-10.. I would give her 100!
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
Know they are a growing practice. Its very different from when we originally started seeing them back in 2015. So sometimes it takes awhile for them to call you back. Unless it's ivf week.. they say during that time they are on egg time! So they call you back day or night immediately.
We were very lucky the first time with Ivf, it was completely covered. This time not so much. We had to pay almost $3000 in just our testing. Then $8700 for the ivf cycle. And because we miscarried, I am going to have to pay another $2900 for a frozen embryo transfer.
What specific things went wrong at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC?
Pensacola

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Meaghan A. Delaney at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.

Dr. Delaney is approachable and typically lighthearted, but she does double-down when it comes to clinical care. She takes great care to make decisions that are best for me, even if they aren't the ones I would gravitate towards. She always explains things and makes sure I understand. She doesn't get caught up in medical jargon...She's definitely an empathetic person. If you're looking for someone who will keep you at arms length (might be someone's cup of tea!), then she isn't the dr for you.
When Dr. Delaney delivered the news about my low AMH numbers and diminished ovarian reserve, she was very sincere and seemed a little upset with the diagnosis. She was very transparent about our chances with different treatments, and I never felt like I was imposing on her, even as I sat crying in her office.
Overall, our goal has been to stimulate 3-4 follicles per cycle. I've been prescribed increasing doses of Femara - starting at 7.5mg the first cycle and 10mg the last two (including the current one). The first IUIs were relatively textbook, with an increased number of follicles each time. The third has been downgraded to timed intercourse due to a high risk of multiples. Here is a breakdown of the follicles from each cycle: First IUI: Came into this cycle off of birth control. Took Femara 7.5mg for 5 days. I only had one follicle this cycle - 32mm. My lining was 7 in trilaminar. I was given a trigger shot with an IUI 24 hours later. This resulted in a negative Beta test. Second IUI: This cycle started straight from the last IUI with no birth control or estrogen pills. Took Femara 10mg for 5 days. This resulted in one 19mm, one 17mm, and three 14mm follicles. My lining was 7 in trilaminar. Due to their size, Dr. Delaney approved the IUI despite the number. I was given a trigger shot with an IUI 26 hours later. This resulted in a negative Beta test. Third IUI turned Timed Intercourse: Came into this cycle off of birth control. Took Femara 10mg for 5 days. This resulted in one 22mm, one 20mm, one 18mm, one 16mm on my right ovary and a 13mm on my left. My lining was 9 in trilaminar. Because of the size and number of follicles and the increased size of my lining, Dr. Delaney didn't feel comfortable proceeding with the IUI. I was given the trigger shot with instructions for timed intercourse over the next 3 days. I am currently a week and a half away from a beta test for the results of this cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Rachel )
Rachel is everything I could have hoped for in a care coordinator. She is extremely reliable and understanding. She gave me her cell phone number immediately and has always responded. If I'm unsure of a symptom she'll get me in for a scan to make sure everything is ok. She never makes me feel like I'm overreacting about anything. She's so compassionate and makes sure I feel taken care of at all times. She's always very attuned to my husband. When my third IUI was changed to timed intercourse, she specifically asked how he would handle the change. She's gotten to know both of us, and she was worried he would be disappointed. Tara is the other nurse in my office, and she is also phenomenal. She typically handles my blood work and scheduling. She's always taken good care of me, even when I blacked out during my first round of blood work. She's kind, compassionate and extremely dedicated to her patients. She's stayed after-hours more than once to followup on a question I asked.
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
I like that my clinic has so many offices, but it's a strength and a weakness. Dr. Delaney works primarily out of the Pensacola office, and we live in Panama City. It would be difficult for us to travel to Pensacola for treatments, so the satellite office is a lifesaver. We did have to travel to Pensacola for our review with Dr. Delaney once my diagnostic cycle was complete. She's only able to be in our office a few times a month, but it has been increasing.
My insurance covered the costs for diagnostic care with the exception of the hysteroscopy. We pay a dr visit copay each time we see Dr. Delaney. Each IUI cycle is out of pocket and covers all of our monitoring and blood work. Medications are covered by insurance with just a copay, and the trigger shot is out of pocket.
Panama City
I didn't like having to take birth control to be on the same cycle as everyone else for IUI [with Dr. Meagan Delaney]. I understand that for IVF but it seems like they just want to sync everyone instead of letting your body cycle naturally...she might have been a bit reserved with our treatment plan. I understand having a balance, but I feel like perhaps our treatment plan wasn't the best fit for us after seeing a specialist. I don't think they did all of the right testing, referrals before having us do IUIs. Dr. Delaney herself was personable and straight forward.
Based on the feedback from the primary physician at this office, it appears that she might have been a bit reserved with our treatment plan. I understand having a balance, but I feel like perhaps our treatment plan wasn't the best fit for us after seeing a specialist. I don't think they did all of the right testing, referrals before having us do IUIs. Dr. Delaney herself was personable and straight forward.
Be aware of your options and have lots of questions. Bring something to write on because she gives you a lot of information.
At times, the office was difficult to get a hold of. The transfer of information was not always seamless. I would have to call their office multiple times before someone would call me back. The office staff was very personable and made me feel welcome. They appear to genuinely care about your well-being and success.
I didn't like having to take birth control to be on the same cycle as everyone else for IUI. I understand that for IVF but it seems like they just want to sync everyone instead of letting your body cycle naturally.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC. (Assigned nurse: Kayley)
There were times I would have to call more than once, leave messages, and try for over a week to get someone to call me back. The staff is very friendly (especially Kelly and Whitney) and make you feel welcome and like a person.
Describe your experience with New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
They were always easy and accommodating with my work schedule. Staff is very nice and pleasant. I am not sure of their hygiene practices however, as they clean speculums and leave them in the common restroom where they could easily be contaminated.
IUI was approximately $900 + costs of medicine. They were very helpful in obtaining medication through Apothecary by Design.
Describe Meaghan A. Delaney's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Leaders in Fertility and Endocrinology, LLC.
Pensacola

Dr. Delaney was very kind in our consult, but seemed very quick to jump to a diagnosis of unexpected infertility without trying different testing. It seems like the clinic is pushing costly IUIs and IVF in order to make money instead of trying other things first.... The clinic was very orangized and the patient process was simple. Our consultation went smoothly. The clinic is pretty rigid about their IUI and IVF schedule and th lie costs are higher than other clinics I have researched.
IUI not including medications or monitoring 1000